Feedback for goofball's "balances cargo" for when it gets in

For feedback on the game code and design. Feedback on server rules and playstyle belong in Policy Discussion.

What do you think about this

Its good
26%
It's bad and should be removed
52%
Not effective enough, needs buff
4%
Way to overkill, needs nerf
19%

Total votes: 27

iamgoofball
Github User
Byond Username: Iamgoofball
Github Username: Iamgoofball

Re: Feedback for goofball's "balances cargo" for when it get

Post by iamgoofball » #297991

Bottom post of the previous page:

Lore literally has no place in game balance. Just because my OC is a super sayian doesn't mean I give him the power to explode the station with a verb.

I refuse to compromise for people who refuse to look at this as a video game, because it is a video game.
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #297993

>character design = lore
look at this retard
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
iamgoofball
Github User
Byond Username: Iamgoofball
Github Username: Iamgoofball

Post by iamgoofball » #298017

DemonFiren wrote:>character design = lore
look at this retard
>make point that just because lore says im a super sayian doesnt mean i should get a verb to destroy the station to reflect the point of "just because lore says it doesnt mean it should be"
>*pushes up glasses, snorting* "AHEM, CHARACTER DESIGN" *pauses to use asthma inhaler* "ISN'T EQUAL TO LORE, THEY ARE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT THINGS!!!"
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #298216

>it's a goof tries to start shit because people won't agree with his objectively wrong views episode
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Qbopper
Byond Username: Qbopper
Github Username: Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #298318

iamgoofball wrote:I refuse to compromise (with people who have a view I disagree with)
this is the entire point of a compromise

if you don't at least make a token attempt to compromise then you really should just be ignored, because screeching about how everyone else is wrong until you get exactly what you want results in everyone dismissing you as a retard, and you can never recover from that
iamgoofball wrote:people who refuse to look at this as a video game, because it is a video game.
dnd is just a tabletop game, why the fuck are you worrying about world building, killing shit and getting loot is the whole point

just because you may not appreciate the elements of the game that aren't directly related to gameplay doesn't mean no one else does or that those people are wrong, and if you actually think you can just ignore the people who do care about that sort of thing, you're a damn fool
DemonFiren wrote:>it's a goof tries to start shit because people won't agree with his objectively wrong views episode
you're being just as bad as goof
Limey wrote:its too late.
calzilla1
Byond Username: Calzilla1

Post by calzilla1 » #298324

Can someone please just port goon cargo. It's more interactive, fun, and less "push crates git munz to buy stupid shit because no one ever asks cargo to do anything"
Life is too short for anything meaningful and too long for anything memeingful
Super Aggro Crag wrote: The best shitpost youll ever be responsible for will be your obituary.
Quality debate brought to you by ColonicAcid wrote:imagine having this little empathy

do you have autism bud? does your brain not see these people as humans? are they just a faceless statistic to you?