BLOODLOSS FUCKING SUCKS ASS

For feedback on the game code and design. Feedback on server rules and playstyle belong in Policy Discussion.
BeeSting12
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Re: BLOODLOSS FUCKING SUCKS ASS

Post by BeeSting12 » #283698

Bottom post of the previous page:

I would support Robustin's PR to fix this. It's pretty dumb that a revolver shot to the chest bleeds you out superfast and getting sliced up everywhere doesn't take as long
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
cedarbridge
Byond Username: Cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #283701

confused rock wrote:again, doctors are incredibly shitty and I haven't had a positive experience with them in ages (I have with assistant surgeons though and rarely robomen)
We get it. You're butthurt about medbay players.
confused rock
Byond Username: The unloved rock

Post by confused rock » #283736

We get it. You're butthurt about lowpop murderboners.
Slignerd
Github User
Byond Username: Slignerd
Github Username: Slignerd

Post by Slignerd » #283742

It's a Baymed feature, of course it's unintuitive, painful and awful.
It would appear that I'm a high RP weeb who hates roleplay and anime.
Supermichael777
Byond Username: Supermichael777

Post by Supermichael777 » #283747

Beg the chef to grind some metal and drink it. cures blood-loss. or go to maint surgery which typically has blood-packs.

Get good
oranges wrote:It's my game, not yours
Never forget the corruption of these halls

You seem to be under the mistaken impression that I actually care.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Omar Beail says, "You guys should fuck for my entertainment"
Classy, TG, Classy

OOC: KorPhaeron: Admins aren't allowed to have friends

OOC: Daman997: I HAVE POSTED VIDEOS OF A MAN FUCKING A SNAKE IN OOC GIVE ME THAT LINK PUSSY
An0n3 wrote:Take the same brand of retardation and invert it and you have people saying "It's okay for a game to cost more because I enjoyed it!
Spoiler:
Q: Why does everyone assume I’m a pervert just for wanting to play as a cat girl?
A: Because they’re degenerate cocksuckers who cannot fathom that another person might have pure intentions in wanting to play as the cat girl master race. Their wish fulfillment fetish-tier races like elves, aasimars, goliaths, and hobgoblins are perfectly fine in their mad, lust-filled minds, such that the purity and perfection of cat girls burns at their evil perverted hearts.

Q: Where are the cat boys?
A: I don’t follow.
Takeguru
Byond Username: TakeGuru

Post by Takeguru » #283752

I too find blood loss annoying

But just annoying, it's merely a hurdle

I wouldn't shed a tear if it was gone though, I've had more than one occasion with incompetent doctors that can't fix it
And those occasions shouldn't happen

But that's really my only complaint
cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #283754

Takeguru wrote:I've had more than one occasion with incompetent doctors that can't fix it
And those occasions shouldn't happen
What did he mean by this?
BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #283755

If you can't shoot up with epinephrine and then find blood or iron, both of which aren't too hard to find, you're pretty bad.

I think Robustin's blood loss PR will solve most of this but honestly it looks like an "i ded" thread and then a "everyone but me and my metafriends are incompetent" thread.
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
Takeguru

Post by Takeguru » #283762

Exactly what I typed out

I'd rather be killed and cloned than wait to recover from massive blood loss

I had a round where I got critted from a bomb and saved

I then had to spend 15 minutes sitting there waiting, passing out every 5 seconds
Which wasn't helped by it being relatively new at the time and no doctor knew how to deal with it

It wasn't fun for anyone involved and has colored my opinion on it since
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #283812

I despise bloodloss, you lose blood way too fast and iron/saline do virtually nothing to help. To not die for sure you absolutely have to go to medbay and eat 2-3 blood bags to get back to full, and then medbay are down half their bloodbags.
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #283817

ShadowDimentio wrote:I despise bloodloss, you lose blood way too fast and iron/saline do virtually nothing to help. To not die for sure you absolutely have to go to medbay and eat 2-3 blood bags to get back to full, and then medbay are down half their bloodbags.
Unless you somehow managed to lose every drop of blood out of your body, there's zero reason to give anyone more than one bag, tops. You're not supposed to use it to replace their whole personal blood supply. Keep them high enough they can safely regenerate it, give them some iron and a slice of meatbread and kick them out.
bandit
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Post by bandit » #283822

confused rock wrote:Naaah, its annoying for a light system and uninteresting and only sort of works with a heavy one(but even then it is too annoying to heal naturally)
Dismemberment in a light system? Great, it cripples you, but it doesnt take much to SURVIVE it, and you might get a robo limb or steal an arm from a perma prisoner or something, requiring mds to be competent and do surgery.
This kind of bleending? Shit, it doesnt cripple you, but it slowly kills you which you counter by stealing all the salbutamol from oxygen kits. You NEED a doctor to survive it, and if the surgery fridge was all access you wouldnt need them-the doctor is actually just a walking id.
weren't you complaining just a few days ago that lizards don't have any drawbacks to differentiate them from humans
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls
Dr_bee
Byond Username: DrBee

Post by Dr_bee » #283823

cedarbridge wrote:
ShadowDimentio wrote:I despise bloodloss, you lose blood way too fast and iron/saline do virtually nothing to help. To not die for sure you absolutely have to go to medbay and eat 2-3 blood bags to get back to full, and then medbay are down half their bloodbags.
Unless you somehow managed to lose every drop of blood out of your body, there's zero reason to give anyone more than one bag, tops. You're not supposed to use it to replace their whole personal blood supply. Keep them high enough they can safely regenerate it, give them some iron and a slice of meatbread and kick them out.
We need a supply of cookies and orange juice in medbay just for this reason. BLOOD DRIVE SNACKS
confused rock

Post by confused rock » #283895

im confused
Alipheese
Byond Username: Daturix
Github Username: Daturix

Post by Alipheese » #283927

Stop bitching about a mechanic that not only adds to the idea that doctors should heal people instead of healing yourself.
2. The idea that you shouldn't be a little bitch and pay attention to something THAT LITERALLY TAKES 5-10 MINUTES TO ACTUALLY AFFECT YOU.
3. Git gud.
4. Bloodless on Bagil is so rare its nonexistent, where the fuck are all these cases of it fucking people over coming from and show me proof.
5. Perhaps learn how to stop Bloodloss by using wire cutters on a sheet to make bandages or botany. I know all you fucks play assistant or have a toolbelt. No excuses.
6. It's realistic feature that adds more than, sleeper done, patch done, pill done.
7. Cry more my doctor boner is hard with smugness

Screenshots.
Spoiler:
Quotes.
Spoiler:
PKPenguin321 wrote:holy shit that engineering setup
that man deserves a medal
Anonmare wrote:Gee Engie, why does your mom let you have TWO singulos?
The Legend of Scrubs, MD
You are a traitor!
Your current objectives:
Objective #1: They mocked you in life, a lesser janiborg they said. Now they shall know terror.
Objective #2: Hijack the shuttle to ensure no loyalist Nanotrasen crew escape alive and out of custody.
Cuboos wrote: > That god damn engineer who let the singularity loose was a traitor and the only reasonable person on that whole entire station.
BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #283929

Acquire skill
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:

hows my driving?
confused rock

Post by confused rock » #283930

my problem is the doctors need to fucking get good not me lard boy
also aliph are you FUCKTARDED carrying a stack of improvised gauze is an incredibly powergamey and temporary solution
your doctor boner doesn't even know what morphine does it fucking thinks badger is called bagil
cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #283932

confused rock wrote:my problem is the doctors need to fucking get good not me lard boy
also aliph are you FUCKTARDED carrying a stack of improvised gauze is an incredibly powergamey and temporary solution
your doctor boner doesn't even know what morphine does it fucking thinks badger is called bagil
This is a whine about players not about the feature or the code.
BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #283935

How to deal with blood loss:
1) Stab yourself with the epinephrine medipen in your backpack.
2) Get to medical and health analyze yourself.
3) Get your blood type from the crate in surgery. Some maps might have another crate in viro. Get the AI to open it or an MD. Get on an IV with the blood and wait. May need multiple repetitions with blood compatible with yours.
4) Is there no blood packs? Swallow iron pills and saline glucose solution. Eat food to regenerate blood.
5) Is your blood loss so bad that you can't do the above/the above wasn't enough? Find a oxy loss medikit from one of the 10000 O2 lockers or from medical. Swallow the salbutamol pills. You should be good for a while. (Did this earlier while at 50% blood, lasted me the remaining 10 minutes of the round.)
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:

hows my driving?
BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #283936

If you can't read that then I'll make a flow chart with pictures for you
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:

hows my driving?
Alipheese
Byond Username: Daturix
Github Username: Daturix

Post by Alipheese » #283938

confused rock wrote:my problem is the doctors need to fucking get good not me lard boy
Didn't i say preemptively get through gauze? No.
I do my job as doctor if you'd ever let the doctor do their job. Morphine reduces stun times up to what 7u then knocks your ass out like i would if I see a retard like you in my medbay

Screenshots.
Spoiler:
Quotes.
Spoiler:
PKPenguin321 wrote:holy shit that engineering setup
that man deserves a medal
Anonmare wrote:Gee Engie, why does your mom let you have TWO singulos?
The Legend of Scrubs, MD
You are a traitor!
Your current objectives:
Objective #1: They mocked you in life, a lesser janiborg they said. Now they shall know terror.
Objective #2: Hijack the shuttle to ensure no loyalist Nanotrasen crew escape alive and out of custody.
Cuboos wrote: > That god damn engineer who let the singularity loose was a traitor and the only reasonable person on that whole entire station.
Takeguru

Post by Takeguru » #283939

My issue isn't with the minor bloodloss it's the 10 minutes of not-really-crit added on to bombing victims and the like

It's a mercy to kill and clone them because if you can't be assed to pump them full of iron yourself they'll spend the next ten minutes attempting to do it themselves and failing because they keep dropping into unconsciousness And chemists will sit and watch you at the door and do nothing because why should they waste the power on their chem machines
Shaps-cloud
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Shaps

Post by Shaps-cloud » #283942

use the fucking epipen you absolute mongol this is the third time I've said it and the tenth or so it's been said this thread
P.S. Shoot Dr. Allen on sight and dissolve his body in acid. Don't burn it.
Swindly
Byond Username: Swindly

Post by Swindly » #283982

Remember to use the medical records console at the beginning of the round to find out who has that delicious O-.
Takeguru

Post by Takeguru » #283990

Yes use the epipen that was in the backpack that got deleted in the bombing

Like I said the minor bloodloss isn't the problem its it being added to other shit that already incaps you for 5+ minutes
CPTANT
Byond Username: CPTANT

Post by CPTANT » #284008

Increase blood regen.

Blood loss as a immediate factor is fine and interesting, but bloodloss fucking you over 10 minutes after it happened is just bullshit.
Timberpoes wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:21 pm The rules exist to create the biggest possible chance of a cool shift of SS13. They don't exist to allow admins to create the most boring interpretation of SS13.
cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #284017

CPTANT wrote:Increase blood regen.

Blood loss as a immediate factor is fine and interesting, but bloodloss fucking you over 10 minutes after it happened is just bullshit.
Should really only increase the effects of blood regen increasing drugs/consumables. Buff iron and nutriment.
Reece
Byond Username: Reece1995

Post by Reece » #284033

Make blood loss do stamina damage, and cause brain damage if not treated. Add in sepsis, and rejection issues with replacement organsand limbs.
XDTM
Github User
Byond Username: XDTM
Github Username: XDTM

Post by XDTM » #284073

Alipheese wrote:
Didn't i say preemptively get through gauze? No.
I do my job as doctor if you'd ever let the doctor do their job. Morphine reduces stun times up to what 7u then knocks your ass out like i would if I see a retard like you in my medbay
Morphine removes slowing effects, it doesn't reduce stun times.
a.k.a. Duke Hayka

Coder of golems, virology, hallucinations, traumas, nanites, and a bunch of miscellaneous stuff.
CPTANT
Byond Username: CPTANT

Post by CPTANT » #284382

cedarbridge wrote:
CPTANT wrote:Increase blood regen.

Should really only increase the effects of blood regen increasing drugs/consumables. Buff iron and nutriment.

Yes, requiring nutriment is fine.

It now just soooooo useless.
Timberpoes wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:21 pm The rules exist to create the biggest possible chance of a cool shift of SS13. They don't exist to allow admins to create the most boring interpretation of SS13.
kevinz000
Byond Username: Kevinz000
Github Username: kevinz000

Tacolizard is salty, and all caps makes you important an

Post by kevinz000 » #284576

Git gud. Regen could use a buff (a very small one) across the board but otherwise ur just bad.
factoryman942
Byond Username: Factoryman942

Post by factoryman942 » #284610

Salglu is in med vendors
Also mediborg sprays
Shaps-cloud
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Shaps

Post by Shaps-cloud » #284703

Takeguru wrote:Yes use the epipen that was in the backpack that got deleted in the bombing

Like I said the minor bloodloss isn't the problem its it being added to other shit that already incaps you for 5+ minutes
if you were close enough to the bomb to get all your stuff shredded and your epipen got deleted you were dead anyway
P.S. Shoot Dr. Allen on sight and dissolve his body in acid. Don't burn it.
TheColdTurtle
Byond Username: TheColdTurtle

Post by TheColdTurtle » #284709

I'm just sad we can't get blood from suicides anymore since they always gib themsleves.
cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #284752

TheColdTurtle wrote:I'm just sad we can't get blood from suicides anymore since they always gib themsleves.
We could but airtank suicides are le ebic funnie
Dr_bee
Byond Username: DrBee

Post by Dr_bee » #284758

cedarbridge wrote:
TheColdTurtle wrote:I'm just sad we can't get blood from suicides anymore since they always gib themsleves.
they were the first time, now that the greytiders do it every time they dont roll antag not so much. It just leaves a mess for the janitor to never clean up and causes the station to look like shit less than 5 minutes into the round.

airtank suicide is a joke run way, way, way to far into the ground.

also I would like nutriment for better blood regen if eating one bowl of beef noodle didnt make you fat.
Qbopper
Byond Username: Qbopper
Github Username: Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #284797

Dr_bee wrote:
cedarbridge wrote:
they were the first time, now that the greytiders do it every time they dont roll antag not so much. It just leaves a mess for the janitor to never clean up and causes the station to look like shit less than 5 minutes into the round.

airtank suicide is a joke run way, way, way to far into the ground.
cedar was being sarcastic

airtank suicides are a mistake

on topic - maybe we should have a pamphlet in medbay explaining the basics of how blood works (type chart, how to regen blood without blood bags, etc.) because although I think the "it's medbay players that are the problem" posts are retarded I don't think it could hurt to make things a little clearer for new players

Most new players are surprised by the depth in a lot of SS13 systems and so I think it's reasonable for someone to not expect things like eating meat or iron or whatever to help with blood regen
Limey wrote:its too late.
cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #284885

Part of me wants to create a machine similar to science's large air scrubbers (in the sense that to use them you have to drag the machine where it will be used and wrench it down) that allows medbay to extract blood from willing (or unwilling) donors and replace it with an sufficient amount of salgu to avoid palefacing the donor for donating. I think baymed or at least /vg/ has a similar machine but I haven't really looked at theirs beyond concept of "machine that takes blood from patient. For such a machine to have a benefit over the bloodstand it would need to package the blood it gathers and probably add salgu/iron/something to mitigate the loss on the patient.
FantasticFwoosh
Byond Username: FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #284895

We have this, its called a IV drip and competent chemists who actually fill up beakers with salglue. I can understand why people might just want a quick super transfusion machine so they can just write off blood loss altogether but that is a poor replacement for the system & assets we have.

Blood tomatoes give virtually unlimited O+ blood just by scooping it up off the floor after it has been splatted.

Spoiler:
kevinz000
Byond Username: Kevinz000
Github Username: kevinz000

Post by kevinz000 » #284945

The fact that people can't handle blood loss makes me scared.
FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #284946

Its a inconvenience to your gladitorial combat 1v1 simulator to bleed when you take damage because it fundamentally means you can't refill up to full with brute packs & ointment power-gaming gear.

Spoiler:
Oldman Robustin
Byond Username: ForcefulCJS

Post by Oldman Robustin » #285003

Last time I'll repeat this since my blood loss PR is the first thing im opening when the freeze is over:

1) Blood loss CAN fucking suck. If you take 70+ damage to any single part of the body, you will be taking blood loss damage in about 30 seconds.

2) Blood loss is incredibly arbitrary due to hard cutoffs. I could shoot you in the face, chest, and leg and you wouldn't lose a drop of blood. If I shot you 3 times in the chest you'd be dead of blood loss in about a minute.

3) I'm fixing this and making blood loss a far smoother formula.

Edit: FREEZE OVER, https://github.com/tgstation/tgstation/pull/26539

By smoother formula I mean its now linear with brute damage instead of exponential based on arbitrary cutoffs like 30/50/70 where someone with 70 brute to a body part would be bleeding over twice as much as someone with 69 damage to that body part.
Last edited by Oldman Robustin on Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
TheColdTurtle

Post by TheColdTurtle » #285026

What do you mean by smoother formula?
The Ultimate Chimera
Byond Username: The Ultimate Chimera

Post by The Ultimate Chimera » #285027

But... Muh realism.
Your sins are not to be forgiven. Pain and regrets are waiting for you.
cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #285101

FantasticFwoosh wrote:We have this, its called a IV drip and competent chemists who actually fill up beakers with salglue. I can understand why people might just want a quick super transfusion machine so they can just write off blood loss altogether but that is a poor replacement for the system & assets we have.
I don't know where you're getting "quick super transfusion machine" out of a machine designed to streamline blood donation and packaging.
XDTM
Github User
Byond Username: XDTM
Github Username: XDTM

Post by XDTM » #285173

IV drips can draw blood, which makes them pretty ok for blood donation. Producing blood bags to fill is what we need, i suppose.
a.k.a. Duke Hayka

Coder of golems, virology, hallucinations, traumas, nanites, and a bunch of miscellaneous stuff.
FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #285177

cedarbridge wrote:
FantasticFwoosh wrote:We have this, its called a IV drip and competent chemists who actually fill up beakers with salglue. I can understand why people might just want a quick super transfusion machine so they can just write off blood loss altogether but that is a poor replacement for the system & assets we have.
I don't know where you're getting "quick super transfusion machine" out of a machine designed to streamline blood donation and packaging.
Presumably I thought you meant the IV drips were too slow but a machine that just synthesises what a chemist is meant to do as per the maintenance & prepwork (making more cyroxadone etc) thats really lame. Shoot up and walk away detracts from whatever gameplay penalty there was as well as making the transfusion machine a target for counter-powergamers.

- Packaging for what? Use a IV drip you dipstick, it takes all beaker containers, click once to make it red & extract blood from corpses or whatever, blood bags can take like 200 reagents of blood to full so scan suicides & cadavers with a objective to harvest spare O+, O- and L type blood.

- If a wiz gets woozy they just pick up medbay dry supplies (safe patches, ointment, brute packs) and then could walk up to your transfusion machine, use it & ok ready to go ei-nath like 5 more people.

That and we already have natural & suggested blood regeneration, give us RnD advanced giant baboon hearts or something if you want to make a intuitive gameplay feature about it.

Spoiler:
TheColdTurtle

Post by TheColdTurtle » #285233

XDTM wrote:IV drips can draw blood, which makes them pretty ok for blood donation. Producing blood bags to fill is what we need, i suppose.
Pretty much this, it is hard to get bloodbags. Can't you only get them from cargo or the roundstart ones? The question I have with making them is what would we make them out of? We don't have a plastic material.
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #285249

TheColdTurtle wrote:
XDTM wrote:IV drips can draw blood, which makes them pretty ok for blood donation. Producing blood bags to fill is what we need, i suppose.
Pretty much this, it is hard to get bloodbags. Can't you only get them from cargo or the roundstart ones? The question I have with making them is what would we make them out of? We don't have a plastic material.
We should totally steal plastellium from Bay, then. From sterile gloves to gas masks I'm sure there's all flavours of plastic shit that can't be made normally.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
tacolizard
Byond Username: Tacolizard
Github Username: Tacolizard

Post by tacolizard » #285272

Oldman Robustin wrote:I opened a PR to refactor blood yesterday but it got meme'd by the "BALANCE" police until freeze is over.

TL;DR: Bleeding is incredibly arbitrary and you can bleed out in 30 seconds or 10 minutes depending on how your damage is distributed. Brute damage to a single body part exponentially increases blood loss and I will be fixing it immediately after the freeze so you aren't dying of incredibly rapid blood loss.

I might also make blood loss a little more forgiving. Taking oxyloss damage at 10% blood loss is a bit silly.

This is a valid issue. thanks robustin
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #285277

DemonFiren wrote:
TheColdTurtle wrote:
We should totally steal plastellium from Bay, then. From sterile gloves to gas masks I'm sure there's all flavours of plastic shit that can't be made normally.
But we already have plastic