Chemistry macros

For feedback on the game code and design. Feedback on server rules and playstyle belong in Policy Discussion.
Dax Dupont
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: DaxYeen
Github Username: DaxDupont

Chemistry macros

Post by Dax Dupont » #371770

One button kill/bone juice seems retarded and way too easy.
Chemistry should at least have a little bit of timegate instead of just being press button receive death syringe mix.
TribeOfBeavers
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: TribeOfBeavers

Re: Chemistry macros

Post by TribeOfBeavers » #371777

I made a bunch of the macros and I found the reason it was so strong is that you can input 1u amounts. It lets you make much smaller versions of most recipies (most importantly you can make minimum 3u oil instead of 15u) which lets you do more in one beaker.

If 5u was the minimum it'd be more of a way to mass produce simple chems instead of complex ones.
iamgoofball
Github User
Byond Username: Iamgoofball
Github Username: Iamgoofball

Post by iamgoofball » #371781

Literally all this does is save you clicks and prevent carpal tunnel
Dax Dupont
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: DaxYeen
Github Username: DaxDupont

Post by Dax Dupont » #371793

iamgoofball wrote:Literally all this does is save you clicks and prevent carpal tunnel
Yeah and cut down on the time to make something.
and see
TribeOfBeavers wrote:I made a bunch of the macros and I found the reason it was so strong is that you can input 1u amounts. It lets you make much smaller versions of most recipies (most importantly you can make minimum 3u oil instead of 15u) which lets you do more in one beaker.

If 5u was the minimum it'd be more of a way to mass produce simple chems instead of complex ones.
CPTANT
Byond Username: CPTANT

Post by CPTANT » #371804

So why isn't there just an 1u button on the machine anyway....
Timberpoes wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:21 pm The rules exist to create the biggest possible chance of a cool shift of SS13. They don't exist to allow admins to create the most boring interpretation of SS13.
CPTANT

Post by CPTANT » #371805

iamgoofball wrote:Literally all this does is save you clicks and prevent carpal tunnel
No this literally makes it possible to mass produce medicines and grenades in quantities not seen before.
Timberpoes wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:21 pm The rules exist to create the biggest possible chance of a cool shift of SS13. They don't exist to allow admins to create the most boring interpretation of SS13.
Oldman Robustin
Byond Username: ForcefulCJS

Post by Oldman Robustin » #371811

"Number of clicks" is practically the only form of balance we have for gating non-antag weaponry.

Removing it is a BIG DEAL.

It also highlights one of the problems of chemistry: People are just Wiki pasters.

Why dont we just replace all the chem buttons with all the (non-traitor) chems on the Wiki page and call it a day?

I'm kinda shocked this got merged.
iamgoofball
Github User

Post by iamgoofball » #371813

Oldman Robustin wrote:"Number of clicks" is practically the only form of balance we have for gating non-antag weaponry.

It also highlights one of the problems of chemistry: People are just Wiki pasters.

Why dont we just replace all the chem buttons with all the (non-traitor) chems on the Wiki page and call it a day?

because balancing something around "does this person have a working mouse or working autoclicker and if so what's their cookie clicker CPM record" is dumb
iamgoofball
Github User

Post by iamgoofball » #371814

i did my best to balance the goonchem ports around the actual reagent effects and not the production time

if shit like tricord/bicard/kelotane becomes a problem from mass production and stacking that's not my problem lol, should of just not re-added them
CPTANT

Post by CPTANT » #371832

iamgoofball wrote:
Oldman Robustin wrote:"Number of clicks" is practically the only form of balance we have for gating non-antag weaponry.

because balancing something around "does this person have a working mouse or working autoclicker and if so what's their cookie clicker CPM record" is dumb
I agree its dumb.

However removing that restriction without putting something else in place is also dumb.
iamgoofball
Github User

Post by iamgoofball » #371834

CPTANT wrote:
iamgoofball wrote:

I agree its dumb.

However removing that restriction without putting something else in place is also dumb.
see above post re: goonchems
Oldman Robustin
Byond Username: ForcefulCJS

Post by Oldman Robustin » #371842

CPTANT wrote:
Yes, thats the entire theme here.

Was chem balancing around it being a pain in the ass to click up chems a great system? No.

Did it still prevent people from spamming the most annoying chem mixes? Yes.

Now you've got copypasting chem where you've got a big gap in productivity between "normal player using chemistry as intended" and "turbohitler copypasting everything he needs from his deathmix from notepad".

At this point its just a Telescience-style knowledge gap where if you dont have a personal powergaming file shared on the forums then you're literally doing your job wrong - and just like telescience it's only a matter of time before it gets removed or gutted.
iamgoofball
Github User

Post by iamgoofball » #371844

Oldman Robustin wrote: At this point its just a Telescience-style knowledge gap where if you dont have a personal powergaming file shared on the forums then you're literally doing your job wrong - and just like telescience it's only a matter of time before it gets removed or gutted.
every fucking job is "consult the outside guide for the meta" you idiot, why don't you realize this
iamgoofball
Github User

Post by iamgoofball » #371846

>check the wiki for optimal supermatter setup
>check the medical page for best chem mixes
>check the R&D page for best 5 minute scien-oh wait we got rid of that one because time gates lol, wait
>check the R&D page for the optimal techweb path since its not randomized
>check the robotics page for best mecha combo
>check the slime page for best slime path
>check the cargo page for stock tips
>check the mining page for damage breakpoints
>check the security page to die

you can bitch about this after you've made every job procedurally generated with no way to metagame or powergame it
D&B
Byond Username: Repukan

Post by D&B » #371851

>Mining page for damage breakpoint

That doesn't make player magically able to not die to goliaths
Spoiler:
[20:26:02]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Welp. It was just a prank bro isn't a very good excuse when it comes to unprovoked nonantag murder, but since this is your first time doing it and you seem to understand the problem instead of a bannu I'm just going to leave you with a warning. Please PLEASE don't do this again in the future, as funny as crackhead broken bottle memes can be. Alrighty? Do you have any input on this?
[20:26:39]ADMIN: PM: [censored]->[censored admin]: Alright, no problem. I have some input. Fuck my boy pussy.
[20:27:06]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Okay then. Have fun.
[20:31:29]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Excuse me?
J_Madison wrote: that's a stupid fucking stat
you don't play, you've never played
lying little shit with your bullshit stat
fuck you
ColonicAcid wrote:and with enough practise i too could blow my own dick so well that only the gods know how it feels.
iamgoofball
Github User

Post by iamgoofball » #371853

D&B wrote:>Mining page for damage breakpoint

That doesn't make player magically able to not die to goliaths
what is your point here
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #371912

there's more gameplay to mining than just the points, unlike chemistry
iamgoofball
Github User

Post by iamgoofball » #371916

oranges wrote:there's more gameplay to mining than just the points, unlike chemistry
there's more gameplay to chemistry than just the mixing too

application, chemical mixes, countering, healing odd shit, treating diseases, etc.
Deitus
Byond Username: Deitus

Post by Deitus » #371928

iamgoofball wrote:i did my best to balance the goonchem ports around the actual reagent effects and not the production time

if shit like tricord/bicard/kelotane becomes a problem from mass production and stacking that's not my problem lol, should of just not re-added them
>I coded and merged this while knowing it could be very easily exploited but if it does get exploited it's not my problem

??????????????
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #371932

iamgoofball wrote:>check the wiki for optimal supermatter setup
>check the R&D page for best 5 minute scien-oh wait we got rid of that one because time gates lol, wait

you can bitch about this after you've made every job procedurally generated with no way to metagame or powergame it
nigger, a blind man could see how these things aren't the same
we removed NTSL in part because the extent of what it was used for was copy-pasting a .txt with no downside or real gameplay involved
instead of arguing against the copypaste part you're screaming about guides in general
reading a beginner guide on how to switch hands and then switching hands is not the same as pushing ctrl+c ctrl+v and getting 100u of instant death
all you are doing is strawmanning and deflecting blame onto trekchems (?!) for literally no reason except to draw attention from this because even you must know you don't have an argument

like i'm impartial to the feature at hand here but stop making yourself look like a complete retard in front of everybody, it's embarrassing and makes it hard to vouch for you
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #371940

On Goon macros spat out a fixed amount (10U) for each chem and just went in order, so your fancy complex chem mixes still needed a bunch of steps to complete.
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
EagleWiz
Byond Username: EagleWiz

Post by EagleWiz » #371944

So this lets you use an out of game pastebin with chem macros to be vastly better at ingame chemistry, and the feature is all but worthless without said out of game meta resource?
Between this, circuits, and an attempt to reward toxin mixes with much faster R&D research I wouldn't be surprised if goof tried to add a feature that awards traitors with extra TP for entering the correct password, as provided daily by Powergame Friends Discord.
iamgoofball
Github User

Post by iamgoofball » #371950

Deitus wrote:
iamgoofball wrote:i did my best to balance the goonchem ports around the actual reagent effects and not the production time

>I coded and merged this while knowing it could be very easily exploited but if it does get exploited it's not my problem

??????????????
I didn't readd tricord's recipe you fucknugget
iamgoofball
Github User

Post by iamgoofball » #371951

EagleWiz wrote:So this lets you use an out of game pastebin with chem macros to be vastly better at ingame chemistry, and the feature is all but worthless without said out of game meta resource?
Between this, circuits, and an attempt to reward toxin mixes with much faster R&D research I wouldn't be surprised if goof tried to add a feature that awards traitors with extra TP for entering the correct password, as provided daily by Powergame Friends Discord.
Sorry dipshit but people are bored of the same set path mechanic and I don't see you coding procedural generation for mechanics
CPTANT

Post by CPTANT » #371964

iamgoofball wrote:
Deitus wrote:

??????????????
Why use tricord when your styptic and silver sulfadine patches heal instantly and without OD......

Seriously, what downside do you even think your own chems have?
Deitus

Post by Deitus » #371984

Deitus wrote:

??????????????
iamgoofball
Github User

Post by iamgoofball » #372026

CPTANT wrote:
iamgoofball wrote:
Deitus wrote:

??????????????
Why use tricord when your styptic and silver sulfadine patches heal instantly and without OD......

Seriously, what downside do you even think your own chems have?
Styptic And Sulf have a basic knowledge gate for application. Don't you dare try to tell me you want the basic healing chems to be harder to use. You're lying if you do.
Deitus

Post by Deitus » #372030

PKPenguin321 wrote:
iamgoofball wrote:>check the wiki for optimal supermatter setup

nigger, a blind man could see how these things aren't the same
we removed NTSL in part because the extent of what it was used for was copy-pasting a .txt with no downside or real gameplay involved
instead of arguing against the copypaste part you're screaming about guides in general
reading a beginner guide on how to switch hands and then switching hands is not the same as pushing ctrl+c ctrl+v and getting 100u of instant death
all you are doing is strawmanning and deflecting blame onto trekchems (?!) for literally no reason except to draw attention from this because even you must know you don't have an argument

like i'm impartial to the feature at hand here but stop making yourself look like a complete retard in front of everybody, it's embarrassing and makes it hard to vouch for you
Deitus wrote:
Deitus wrote:

??????????????
iamgoofball
Github User

Post by iamgoofball » #372042

wow deitus, I knew you were fucking retarded but holy shit this is a new low
SpaceInaba
Byond Username: SpaceInaba

Post by SpaceInaba » #372044

reminder that goof is so retarded he got himself gitbanned by being a huge dick
Spoiler:
ImageImageImage
fuck,
iamgoofball
Github User

Post by iamgoofball » #372051

SpaceInaba wrote:reminder that goof is so retarded he got himself gitbanned by being a huge dick
reminder that your strawman knows no bounds
kevinz000
Byond Username: Kevinz000
Github Username: kevinz000

Post by kevinz000 » #372053

Why bother responding to goof he doesn't play and he doesn't listen
iamgoofball
Github User

Post by iamgoofball » #372056

kevinz000 wrote:Why bother responding to goof he doesn't play and he doesn't listen
Yup.
iamgoofball
Github User

Post by iamgoofball » #372062

actually, you know what

if you insist chemistry is so easy, then I will try this:

https://github.com/tgstation/tgstation/pull/34235
Deitus

Post by Deitus » #372076

>goof sees something he doesnt like
>"i know ill code something that allows it to be really easily exploited so i can get it removed heh im a genius nobody will notice"
>slams face on keyboard until something resembling code gets spewed out
>merges it
>people dont like it and point out how it can be really easily exploited
>"ITS NOT MY FAULT IF IT GETS EXPLOITED WITH THE CODE THAT I SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE IS VERY EASILY EXPLOITED WE SHOULD REMOVE THESE CHEMS AMIRITE???"
>("SHIT they're onto me!")
>"I-IM JUST TRYING TO PREVENT CARPAL TUNNEL IN A GAME SPECIFICALLY ABOUT CLICKING THINGS"
>[provides non-answers to people who dont agree with them, call them retarded, or outright ignores them]
>[usues strawman argument multiple times while accusing others of doing so]
kevinz000 wrote:Why bother responding to goof he doesn't play and he doesn't listen
>doesnt play
>doesnt listen
>still allowed to code
so why do we still let him shit up the server?
onleavedontatme
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Post by onleavedontatme » #372077

Deitus complaining repeatedly that goof merged his own PRs makes this thread worth it
iamgoofball
Github User

Post by iamgoofball » #372082

Kor wrote:Deitus complaining repeatedly that goof merged his own PRs makes this thread worth it
the funnier part is he thinks I re-added mixing trekchems
Deitus

Post by Deitus » #372102

the only funny (sad) thing is that head/admins constantly let you get away with this, but thats par for the course ive come to realize
MMMiracles
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: MMMiracles
Github Username: MMMiracles

Post by MMMiracles » #372110

THEY CAN'T KEEP LETTING HIM GET AWAY WITH THIS!
Spoiler:
Hints:
------
Submitted by: sandstorm

The best way to get a girl/boy friend is to click on them say "hi" then push enter
then say "your cute" then push enter,wait until they say somthing back if they
don't go for another.
Dr_bee
Byond Username: DrBee

Post by Dr_bee » #372114

While I am all for medicine interaction, looking at the PR it just looks like a hamfisted way to stop people from taking healing chems and a REALLY good way to accidentally or purposefully poison people.

It would be better if the chemicals still did what they were supposed to do but had more interesting side effects than toxin damage, although it would make sense for certain drug interactions to be toxic.

Also the topical stuff shouldnt have a drug interaction, as the brute one is just a powder that causes blood vessels to constrict on contact and another is just a topical antibiotic used for burns.

It would be better just to cap the amount of effective topical chems to like 20 or 30 units or something, and any more being used before the chemical gets out of the persons blood stream being wasted. Also they really shouldnt have any healing effect when in the bloodstream as they are literally just ointments not drugs.

Trekchems can have a place as slower, longer term more reliable healing, with some interactions if you mix them, like possibly headaches that cause you to drop things, liver damage, or mild toxin damage.

I mean the system is a neat base it is just the interactions themselves are kinda... shittily balanced and uninteresting.
D&B

Post by D&B » #372119

Dr_bee wrote:While I am all for medicine interaction, looking at the PR it just looks like a hamfisted way to stop people from taking healing chems and a REALLY good way to accidentally or purposefully poison people.

It would be better if the chemicals still did what they were supposed to do but had more interesting side effects than toxin damage, although it would make sense for certain drug interactions to be toxic.

Also the topical stuff shouldnt have a drug interaction, as the brute one is just a powder that causes blood vessels to constrict on contact and another is just a topical antibiotic used for burns.

It would be better just to cap the amount of effective topical chems to like 20 or 30 units or something, and any more being used before the chemical gets out of the persons blood stream being wasted. Also they really shouldnt have any healing effect when in the bloodstream as they are literally just ointments not drugs.

Trekchems can have a place as slower, longer term more reliable healing, with some interactions if you mix them, like possibly headaches that cause you to drop things, liver damage, or mild toxin damage.

I mean the system is a neat base it is just the interactions themselves are kinda... shittily balanced and uninteresting.
Code it then
Spoiler:
[20:26:02]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Welp. It was just a prank bro isn't a very good excuse when it comes to unprovoked nonantag murder, but since this is your first time doing it and you seem to understand the problem instead of a bannu I'm just going to leave you with a warning. Please PLEASE don't do this again in the future, as funny as crackhead broken bottle memes can be. Alrighty? Do you have any input on this?
[20:26:39]ADMIN: PM: [censored]->[censored admin]: Alright, no problem. I have some input. Fuck my boy pussy.
fuck you
ColonicAcid wrote:and with enough practise i too could blow my own dick so well that only the gods know how it feels.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #372126

Deitus wrote:the only funny (sad) thing is that head/admins constantly let you get away with this, but thats par for the course ive come to realize
What in the christ are you talking about.

Nowhere in your inconsistent fumbling rants, have you identified anyone even remotely responsible for `letting goof get away with`

jesus christ, do you have brain damage?
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #372132

>Want to become a coder
>Make baby's first PR adding a 1 and 2 unit transfer to bottles
>Shitstorm brews about removing droppers and this being unbalanced
>Denied

>Goof PR that lets you make any chem with one click
>It's merged

Coding is a sham and maintainers are a joke
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
D&B

Post by D&B » #372136

MRTY did the PR though, not goof.
Spoiler:
fuck you
Deitus

Post by Deitus » #372138

oranges wrote:
Deitus wrote:the only funny (sad) thing is that head/admins constantly let you get away with this, but thats par for the course ive come to realize
What in the christ are you talking about.

Nowhere in your inconsistent fumbling rants, have you identified anyone even remotely responsible for `letting goof get away with`

jesus christ, do you have brain damage?
>kevinz saying not to argue with goof because he wont listen
>kor just laughing
>no admins or maintainers keeping goof in check despite him constantly pulling bullshit
>goof resorts to calling us all retarded and providing nonarguments
>i bring up issues that he continually ignores
>"do you have brain damage?"

i dont know, do you?
onleavedontatme
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Post by onleavedontatme » #372139

Goof didn't make the PR (though it was his code from months ago that he gave up on)

Goof didn't merge the PR

Goof just got off a month long git ban

Goof is still permabanned from OOC

You have no idea what you're talking about in any of your posts
yorii
Github User
Byond Username: Yorpan
Github Username: yorii

Post by yorii » #372189

Can Terry also get this merged? I haven't even tried this out yet...
Floiven
Byond Username: Brak7000

Post by Floiven » #372205

From someone that just picked up chemistry to try and learn it, this system, while convenient, seems like you're not playing it properly if you don't write out and copy/paste the macros to make things during a round. I spent around 30 mins or so stocking up the fridge during a round, when another chemist showed up (who was very friendly and helpful), and showed me that he could pump out hundreds of units of the meds that I spent a long time making near instantly.

Now, I'm all for cutting down clicks, as I have tendonitis from vidya, but perhaps a balance for this would be making the macro-based crafting have time for each step, slightly slower than someone making it all manually, allowing for someone experienced and practiced enough to outpace the machine doing the sequence by itself.

I'm not a fan of the 'gotchya' system of the meds interacting with each other in a negative way, unless it's made apparent on the drugs description somewhere, because that seems like a trap a lot of people are going to fall into unless they're keeping up with the wiki/github like I am, and I already see barely any medical doctors in the rounds I play.

Another option that I recall someone mentioning was making a larger container (like a stationary cauldron or something) that would allow you to mix larger amounts of chems at once, that would effectively allow for mass production of needed things while cutting down the steps as well.
yorii
Github User
Byond Username: Yorpan
Github Username: yorii

Post by yorii » #372225

Floiven wrote:Another option that I recall someone mentioning was making a larger container (like a stationary cauldron or something) that would allow you to mix larger amounts of chems at once, that would effectively allow for mass production of needed things while cutting down the steps as well.
It's called stealing the space cleaner bottle at round start.
Floiven
Byond Username: Brak7000

Post by Floiven » #372237

yorii wrote:
Floiven wrote:Another option that I recall someone mentioning was making a larger container (like a stationary cauldron or something) that would allow you to mix larger amounts of chems at once, that would effectively allow for mass production of needed things while cutting down the steps as well.
It's called stealing the space cleaner bottle at round start.
Just recalled there being one in the med break room. Good idea.