Darkspawn

For feedback on the game code and design. Feedback on server rules and playstyle belong in Policy Discussion.

does xhuis make the best gamemodes

yes
40%
yes
10%
no (yes)
50%

Total votes: 10

Xhuis
Github User
Byond Username: Xhuis
Github Username: Xhuis

Darkspawn

Post by Xhuis » #377188

there' was no place to talk about darkspawn, so I made one. post all feedback from arm spamming these on bagil the darkspawn (side?) antagonist that's been tested lately on bagil and sybil.
things I'm aware are problems:
  • tagalong/the ability that lets you stalk people is way way too powerful.
  • you can ascend astonishingly fast if you play well and other people don't.
  • the anti-light aura is kind of op.
Last edited by Xhuis on Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm an ex-coder for /tg/. I made the original versions of clockcult, shadowlings, revenants, His Grace, and other stuff.
I don't play, code, or participate in the community, but I occasionally post dumb stuff in the hut.
Kraso wrote:hi gay
wubli wrote:xhuis you said you were feeling better but every thread you make makes me worry more about your sanity
ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone wrote:Sorry I was making fun of xhuis' """""compromise""""" who insisted that was the correct term to use.
CitrusGender wrote:We've ended up disabling clockcult on sybil and bagil now (terry is having some problems.) We will give Xhuis some time until he wishes to work upon it again. As of now, please use this thread for ideas and not for bickering.
wubli wrote:you are a cultist of the gay
IkeTG wrote:It's a reflection of humanity, like all of man's creation. You cannot divorce this act from yourself, in a way there's a big titty moth inside all of us.
wesoda25 wrote:yeah no one was curious what it was from. Imagine choosing being a degenerate as your forum gimmick, LOL
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Re: Darkspawn

Post by Armhulen » #377189

1. make cablecuffs and get maint access
2. hatch
3. dark bead someone, drag them into a closed off maint room and buckle them to a pipe
4. wake them up, dark bead them, wake them up, dark bead them, wake them up...
5. ???
6. free ascension 5 minutes in!
Spyroshark
Byond Username: Spyroshark

Post by Spyroshark » #377190

does xhuis make the best gamemodes
yes(yes)
it's me. a real gamer.
BeeSting12
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #377212

Does Xhuis make the best polls?
No (Yes)
Yes (Yes)
Yes (No)
No (No)
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
Deitus
Byond Username: Deitus

Post by Deitus » #377232

CLOKC COLT BEST ANTAB
Zarniwoop
Byond Username: Dagum

Post by Zarniwoop » #381070

Make gamemodes people are actually asking for instead of half baked pet projects like clock and darkspawn.
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #381096

Zarniwoop wrote:Make gamemodes people are actually asking for instead of half baked pet projects like clock and darkspawn.
worst post
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
D&B
Byond Username: Repukan

Post by D&B » #381113

PKPenguin321 wrote:
Zarniwoop wrote:Make gamemodes people are actually asking for instead of half baked pet projects like clock and darkspawn.
worst post
It's been a good chunk of months now and clock is in the same spot that CL left it at, with the cult crippled and players preferring to kill themselves or commit major sabotage in order to deny the cult the win because sooner or later it devolves into boring circlejerking.

No other gamemode has such a vitriolic response caused by his inability to properly address these issues. Exploits are sarcastically scoffed at and called features when pointed out, and anyone who even dares criticize this is called a smooth brain retard.

Maybe you should remove your head out of xhuis's ass and perhaps when your brain receives some fresh pure oxygen run a poll to see how clock is faring in terms of enjoy-ability so you can truly (and rightly) tell people to fuck off with evidence instead of shitposting back shitposts.
Spoiler:
[20:26:02]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Welp. It was just a prank bro isn't a very good excuse when it comes to unprovoked nonantag murder, but since this is your first time doing it and you seem to understand the problem instead of a bannu I'm just going to leave you with a warning. Please PLEASE don't do this again in the future, as funny as crackhead broken bottle memes can be. Alrighty? Do you have any input on this?
[20:26:39]ADMIN: PM: [censored]->[censored admin]: Alright, no problem. I have some input. Fuck my boy pussy.
[20:27:06]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Okay then. Have fun.
[20:31:29]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Excuse me?
J_Madison wrote: that's a stupid fucking stat
you don't play, you've never played
lying little shit with your bullshit stat
fuck you
ColonicAcid wrote:and with enough practise i too could blow my own dick so well that only the gods know how it feels.
Xhuis
Github User

Post by Xhuis » #381149

Why was this thread revived? If your only input was to complain about a gamemode that was never merged because I put it in as a test at a headmin request because I never intended to try and put it into the game then you'd be better off finding better things to complain about, like your inability to receive sufficient oxygen to prevent permanent brain damage.

You know, Repukan, I've tried to give you a lot of chances to show that you have more brain cells than there are pixels on the sprite for Mario on the original NES Super Mario Bros, but you've proven yet again that you don't. I hate being rude to people, in most cases, but I think it's time for me to indulge a little. You don't fucking matter. You're permabanned from the game and you aren't allowed to play anymore because you can't keep your kindergarten-tier tantruming to a reasonable level. Stop bitching and jump in front of a train. You don't contribute anything to this server. You never have. You're irrelevant. Nothing you say will ever matter because you're a sack of shit who can't move on because he refuses to accept he's a washed-up asshat who couldn't say something productive if it was given to him on a piece of paper and a gun held to his head to read it. I am so sick and tired of your incessant moaning about things you never had any influence on and never will because you proved to the entire server that you can't be bothered to stop taking out your petty grudges on anyone who you can find to blame. I recommend putting a toothpick under your toenail and then kicking a wall, and once you finish, skewer your eye with it and pop it between your teeth like an olive. At least that way you'd finally be doing something productive to society.
I'm an ex-coder for /tg/. I made the original versions of clockcult, shadowlings, revenants, His Grace, and other stuff.
I don't play, code, or participate in the community, but I occasionally post dumb stuff in the hut.
wubli wrote:xhuis you said you were feeling better but every thread you make makes me worry more about your sanity
ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone wrote:Sorry I was making fun of xhuis' """""compromise""""" who insisted that was the correct term to use.
CitrusGender wrote:We've ended up disabling clockcult on sybil and bagil now (terry is having some problems.) We will give Xhuis some time until he wishes to work upon it again. As of now, please use this thread for ideas and not for bickering.
IkeTG wrote:It's a reflection of humanity, like all of man's creation. You cannot divorce this act from yourself, in a way there's a big titty moth inside all of us.
wesoda25 wrote:yeah no one was curious what it was from. Imagine choosing being a degenerate as your forum gimmick, LOL
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #381158

D&B wrote:
PKPenguin321 wrote:
worst post
It's been a good chunk of months now and clock is in the same spot that CL left it at, with the cult crippled and players preferring to kill themselves or commit major sabotage in order to deny the cult the win because sooner or later it devolves into boring circlejerking.

No other gamemode has such a vitriolic response caused by his inability to properly address these issues. Exploits are sarcastically scoffed at and called features when pointed out, and anyone who even dares criticize this is called a smooth brain retard.

Maybe you should remove your head out of xhuis's ass and perhaps when your brain receives some fresh pure oxygen run a poll to see how clock is faring in terms of enjoy-ability so you can truly (and rightly) tell people to fuck off with evidence instead of shitposting back shitposts.
I dislike clock cult too and this autistically long rant would appear to assume this is not the case
If you think that the post I replied to deserved any recognition beyond a shitpost you should reread it, it was just abrasive for the sake of being abrasive with no real feedback aside from vague "I don't like this or you" ravings
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
D&B

Post by D&B » #381602

Xhuis wrote:shitpost.

Is that really the best you come up with?

You'd think after more prodding you'd come up with more insults that are more original than the modes you salvage, but I guess that's overestimating your ability to respond to any kind of criticism with beyond "you're a retard."
Spoiler:
[20:26:02]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Welp. It was just a prank bro isn't a very good excuse when it comes to unprovoked nonantag murder, but since this is your first time doing it and you seem to understand the problem instead of a bannu I'm just going to leave you with a warning. Please PLEASE don't do this again in the future, as funny as crackhead broken bottle memes can be. Alrighty? Do you have any input on this?
[20:26:39]ADMIN: PM: [censored]->[censored admin]: Alright, no problem. I have some input. Fuck my boy pussy.
fuck you
ColonicAcid wrote:and with enough practise i too could blow my own dick so well that only the gods know how it feels.
SpaceInaba
Byond Username: SpaceInaba

Post by SpaceInaba » #381607

repukan why do you even have access to this board honestly considering you are permabanned like you're posting on a forum for a game you're not allowed to play
Spoiler:
ImageImageImage
fuck,
D&B

Post by D&B » #381617

SpaceInaba wrote:repukan why do you even have access to this board honestly considering you are permabanned like you're posting on a forum for a game you're not allowed to play
The shit that happens in this server leaks into the downstreams
Spoiler:
fuck you
Ayy Lemoh
Byond Username: Jerry Derpington

Post by Ayy Lemoh » #381622

D&B wrote:
SpaceInaba wrote:repukan why do you even have access to this board honestly considering you are permabanned like you're posting on a forum for a game you're not allowed to play
The shit that happens in this server leaks into the downstreams
If Clock Cult is as shit as it is then why are the downstreams letting the clock cult gamemode run?

I don't really like it too much either, to be honest, but you can literally disable an antag if you think it's garbage. Only mode I think you can't disable is extended.

EDIT: Related to Darkspawn, it was okay when I saw it, I guess. I was more excited about what psy abilities it would have but it didn't interest me too much.
Xhuis
Github User

Post by Xhuis » #381667

D&B wrote:snip
And you'd think you'd be better suited to licking diarrhea off the bathroom floor of a McDonalds because so much classless shit comes out of your pathetic mouth that you'd be used to the taste of it, but we can't always get what we want, huh. Get over yourself and move on. Nobody takes you seriously. You are a laughingstock. Leave.
D&B

Post by D&B » #382023

Xhuis wrote:
D&B wrote:snip
Snap crack whoosh
See, if you could transfer that amount of anger and action into your gamemodes, maybe they'll be more fun to play.
Spoiler:
fuck you
Xhuis
Github User

Post by Xhuis » #382060

And if you could transfer yourself into a trash compactor, the world might be a lot better place.

Anyways, since this thread isn't relevant anymore because the whole fucking gamemode was never meant to be added in the first place, I'm going to lock the thread. I don't expect you have any kind of bite to match your bark, so I don't think anything will be lost by doing this.