So now explosions destroy all the things

For feedback on the game code and design. Feedback on server rules and playstyle belong in Policy Discussion.
Scones
Byond Username: Scones

Re: So now explosions destroy all the things

Post by Scones » #49083

Bottom post of the previous page:

Wyzack wrote:So wait, is this fix going to revert explosion item destruction, or just the deleting implants/ammo in guns bug? Because that is an important distinction. Even if buggy things stop getting deleted, gibtonite is still gg no re for miners when it deletes their hardsuit in the middle of the roid, as well as unique items and traitor objectives being easily destroy able.
True suffering is having your uplink destroyed for being on the outskirts of an explosion without having bought any items
plplplplp WOOOOooo hahahhaha
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #49099

I updated my test server today to check if pot+water bombs still did bugger all damage on the new system, so I'll confirm that explosions no longer make you naked.
Enjoy
RG4
Byond Username: RG4ORDR

Post by RG4 » #49112

lumipharon wrote:So today a nuke op team bought a mauler. It got hit by a c4 explosion, which destroyed the ammo clip for it's gun, leaving it with the shitty (although sometimes hilarious because of the bug) missile launcher. Good use of tc's.
I was the pilot of that mech after the original pilot was banned.
Hornygranny
Horny Police
Byond Username: Hornygranny

Post by Hornygranny » #49209

i'm glad it's ogre