Cracking open a canister of 4e+026K in the supermatter engine destroyed reality

For feedback on the game code and design. Feedback on server rules and playstyle belong in Policy Discussion.
evilkyle24
Byond Username: Evilkyle24

Cracking open a canister of 4e+026K in the supermatter engine destroyed reality

Post by evilkyle24 » #503877

So I was minding my own business on a home server doing fusion experiments and I ran out of plasma and oxygen, so I decided to throw my hottest can into the engine to see how much power it puts out when it turns into a neutron star. Before it collapses into a black hole, that is.

To my surprise, it did not delaminate. It made... this.

https://i.gyazo.com/916abede0d5405e2e8a ... 92a263.mp4

I don't know what this is. It looks like black fire, but trying to inspect the supermatter status with the computer returned a crash message. Trying to scan it with a handheld scanner crashed my game.

Consider this a bug report, throwing "big bang in a can" fusion into the engine can create a mind destroying unobservable black fire.

Should have walked into it to see what it does.
CPTANT
Byond Username: CPTANT

Re: Cracking open a canister of 4e+026K in the supermatter engine destroyed reality

Post by CPTANT » #503878

Make an actual bug report on github.
Timberpoes wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:21 pm The rules exist to create the biggest possible chance of a cool shift of SS13. They don't exist to allow admins to create the most boring interpretation of SS13.
Anonmare
Byond Username: Anonmare

Re: Cracking open a canister of 4e+026K in the supermatter engine destroyed reality

Post by Anonmare » #503896

Cracking open a hot one with the boys.
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #503899

Its fucking ameterasu dude ITS FUCKING ITACHI
Dr_bee
Byond Username: DrBee

Post by Dr_bee » #503958

Did the heat of the fire cause the fucking fire color system to overflow from white to black? jesus christ.