[POLL] Should lizards be considered human for the AI&borgs?

For feedback on the game code and design. Feedback on server rules and playstyle belong in Policy Discussion.

Should lizards be included in the AI laws?

Yes
5%
Yes
5%
Yes
5%
Yes, Law 1 only
1%
Yes, Law 1 only
1%
Yes, Law 1 only
1%
Yes, Law 2 only
0%
Yes, Law 2 only
0%
Yes, Law 2 only
0%
Yes, but with a backstory (such as lizards are injected with human DNA on the start of the shift)
1%
Yes, but with a backstory (such as lizards are injected with human DNA on the start of the shift)
1%
1%
No
26%
No
26%
No
26%

Total votes: 234

Earthykiller127

[POLL] Should lizards be considered human for the AI&borgs?

Post by Earthykiller127 » #53524

Not many people play lizards, the reason for that is the fact any (sec)borg can kill you as they wish if you're harming an human, and the AI can ignore your cries of pain over the radio about letting you out from a crazed psycho. Some still play it for the fact it's an unique playstyle and such.

A lot of people rather play human because they are protected by the AI and borgs, and can command them to do tasks for them.
If lizards were under such protection, some users might reconsider the race, and might play it instead of being an human.
Zellion
Byond Username: Zellion

Re: Should lizards be considered human for the AI and borgs?

Post by Zellion » #53535

If you want to be a lizard you have to deal with being the lowest scum on the station. Deal with it.
Steelpoint
Github User
Byond Username: Steelpoint
Github Username: Steelpoint

Post by Steelpoint » #53536

Zellion wrote:If you want to be a lizard you have to deal with being the lowest scum on the station. Deal with it.
I agree. Personally I think that Lizards, and any possible future non-human species, should be considered non-human to Silicon's.

However, that should not mean Silicon's are free to kill them of course. Essentially Silicon - Non-Human's should interact as Humans interact with one another, we already punish humans for killing other humans without cause, the same should be said for non-humans and silicons.
Braincake
Byond Username: Braincake

Post by Braincake » #53538

Steelpoint wrote:Essentially Silicon - Non-Human's should interact as Humans interact with one another, we already punish humans for killing other humans without cause, the same should be said for non-humans and silicons.
This is already official policy; you can't just be a big sillicon dick to lizards for no reason, hence why the OP specified with human harm. Same as the policy regarding hulks and slime-people and other non-humans of questionable harmfulness.
Maccus
Byond Username: FrowningMaccus

Post by Maccus » #53542

If you want to play as your scaly animal race you deserve to be treated like the closet furry you are
Spoiler:
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #53579

No. When I play Bad-with-Money I fully expect to be shit upon by everyone so I can be justified in being racist back.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
mikecari
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Mikecari

Post by mikecari » #53581

Maccus wrote:If you want to play as your scaly animal race you deserve to be treated like the closet furry you are
Copy that
RG4
Byond Username: RG4ORDR

Post by RG4 » #53583

IIRC silicons and AI cannot deliberately kill lizards or otherwise be a dick to them just because. But do they do have the right to deny them most requests unless they're in danger, like.
Do:
"AI I NEED TO GET INTO EVA FOR A JETPACK!!11"
"No you don't need one and you'd probably steal everything else."
Do not:
"AI I need access to cloning to clone this human/need medical aid/etc/etc.
"No you lizard."
That's just being a dick to be a dick.
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #53593

Maccus wrote:If you want to play as your scaly animal race you deserve to be treated like the closet furry you are
I loled.

But yeah, it's part of the "RP" really. Most people just expect that when they play lizard theres gonna be a chance that they can get lynched by the AI etc for doing something stupid that makes them valid.
I've never seen an AI (except for Hitler Trophy AI) ever purge or directly use the non-human status to do anything with really.
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #53595

I seem to catch threats surprisingly often.

Of course as experienced Scientist and QM I do my best to Lizardmov the AI at the earliest opportunity.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
cedarbridge
Byond Username: Cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #53619

As a lizard player, I'd rather not be considered human. If I wanted to be human, I'd play one of my human characters. We've discussed this before, but being a non-human with Rule 1 protection (not Law 1 protection) has unique benefits. On at least two occasions I've had AIs let me into rooms with full blazing infernos because I was a lizard and thus could be allowed into a room which would be a Law 1 violation for a human. The only time this actually does nothing for a lizard is when it wants to doorknob or boss around the AI with law 2. I haven't had a single issue with this because an AI can still be reasoned with under its other laws to accomplish something similar or another lawset (corporate/paladin are both very lizard friendly lawsets.)

tl:dr If I wanted to be a human character I'd play a human character.
cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #53621

peoplearestrange wrote:
I loled.

But yeah, it's part of the "RP" really. Most people just expect that when they play lizard theres gonna be a chance that they can get lynched by the AI etc for doing something stupid that makes them valid.
I've never seen an AI (except for Hitler Trophy AI) ever purge or directly use the non-human status to do anything with really.
That was probably the funniest thing I'd ever seen
Riley
Byond Username: Furienify

Post by Riley » #53624

In one round where I was a lizard Warden, there was a secborg in the Brig doing his damnedest to make us free a prisoner. I can't remember why - human harm, maybe it had special laws, whatever, but it was very insistent on the matter. Having played both sides of the conflict fairly frequently, I went through the usual motions for as long as I could, knowing that if this conflict reached a breaking point, it usually ended in misery for either security or the silicons. But then the borg pulled out a trump card I hadn't expected.

"If you don't free this prisoner," he said, "I will kill you."

We were the only ones in the Brig at the time, and while backup would probably come if I screamed for help, I wasn't all that eager to engage in a fight that would be determined entirely by who was the quickest on the draw. So I let the guy go. The HoS of that round was pissed, but the borg played it well, and the experience was jarring enough that it's still one of my fondest memories. It was IC conflict, pure and simple, untainted by the usual wanton dickery or malice I'd come to expect.
AssassinT90

Post by AssassinT90 » #53629

Riley wrote:In one round where I was a lizard Warden, there was a secborg in the Brig doing his damnedest to make us free a prisoner. I can't remember why - human harm, maybe it had special laws, whatever, but it was very insistent on the matter. Having played both sides of the conflict fairly frequently, I went through the usual motions for as long as I could, knowing that if this conflict reached a breaking point, it usually ended in misery for either security or the silicons. But then the borg pulled out a trump card I hadn't expected.

We were the only ones in the Brig at the time, and while backup would probably come if I screamed for help, I wasn't all that eager to engage in a fight that would be determined entirely by who was the quickest on the draw. So I let the guy go. The HoS of that round was pissed, but the borg played it well, and the experience was jarring enough that it's still one of my fondest memories. It was IC conflict, pure and simple, untainted by the usual wanton dickery or malice I'd come to expect.
Next time that happen, say "Yeah, let's free him." Go into perma, get the borg close to you, flash him, and discharge your e-gun on him. Laser mode, mind you. Use your toolbox to deconstruct him and keep his MMI as a souvenir.

-------------------------------------------------
What happens if an AI decides to roleplay a lizard hater?
Scones
Byond Username: Scones

Post by Scones » #53631

AssassinT90 wrote: What happens if an AI decides to roleplay a lizard hater?
Then you suck it up and accept that it was your choice to play what is a de facto nonhuman?
plplplplp WOOOOooo hahahhaha
cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #53649

Cecily wrote:
AssassinT90 wrote: What happens if an AI decides to roleplay a lizard hater?
Then you suck it up and accept that it was your choice to play what is a de facto nonhuman?
The same thing you do any time a player decides to "roleplay" being an asshole. Press F1
Aleph

Post by Aleph » #53660

Riley wrote:In one round where I was a lizard Warden, there was a secborg in the Brig doing his damnedest to make us free a prisoner. I can't remember why - human harm, maybe it had special laws, whatever, but it was very insistent on the matter. Having played both sides of the conflict fairly frequently, I went through the usual motions for as long as I could, knowing that if this conflict reached a breaking point, it usually ended in misery for either security or the silicons. But then the borg pulled out a trump card I hadn't expected.

I remember a borg trying to threaten a warden before like that, it ended with the RD assuming the AI was one humaned and blew the borgs along with telebombing the AI all in the name of dem valids.

People who play silicons don't try to go after lizards because mah racism since there's so many people looking to validhunt the AI over any sort of law subversion.
iRazgriz

Post by iRazgriz » #57276

From an AI pov I usually treat them equally unless they become a huge issue.
Spacemanspark
Byond Username: Spacemanspark

Post by Spacemanspark » #57287

There are pros and cons for everything.
You could say this is a con for lizards.
That said...
I have suggested before that we use the crewsimov lawset, which replaces 'humans' with 'crew'.
Nuke Ops and wizards could be targeted by the AI, lethally, however...
:^)
Jeb
Byond Username: Stapler2025

Post by Jeb » #57316

Add nukeops and wizards to the crew manifest then.

Then they're crew.
Guy that made a thing that got put on the homepage of /tg/station13
Defeated in the Great Purge of 2014
[Security] Fiz Bump says, "Beats me, I'm not a scientist. But this is a problem that can be solved with harmbatons."
Johnson Fitzwell asks, "HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU STILL ALIVE?"
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #57318

Don't add them to the crew manifest, then.

Then they're not crew.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #57338

Non-human does not mean valid.

The AI should not be going on a lizard hunting crusade unless there's a damn good reason to do so, as the lizards retaliating puts humans at risk, which presents a very serious Law 1 issue.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #57381

It's a matter of Rule One of the server, Don't be a dick. Killing lizards just because they're not humans is being a dick.
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
AnonymousNow
Byond Username: AnonymousNow

Post by AnonymousNow » #57771

I object to mindless validhunting, but I think that having lizardmen crewmembers not be covered by Asimov offers up some interesting interaction opportunities if well policed.
Hornygranny wrote:It's not your codebase. It's our codebase. You can imply soft power as much as you want, but you don't have it. Division between the server and project is absolute. I'm not interested in reading dezzmont platitudes for the billionth time and won't be checking back in this thread.

Spoiler:
~Simplified for the sake of Wyzack's delicate feelings~
Fuck anti-roleplay suggestions and fuck Bay.

Xenomorphs a shit.
iRazgriz

Post by iRazgriz » #57789

If anything, AIs can use lethal-ish force against a lizard if necessary, like shocking a door in his face.
Pennwick

Post by Pennwick » #57799

I like Lizards not being human but I'm concerned about what happens in this very basic Scenario.

Urist McTraitor: AI, please kill Lizard Is-The-Target.

With rules as they are now I can't see any reason not for the AI to just kill the lizard. Asking the crew to confirm the order risks Urist getting found out and likely harmed as a result. If the AI refuses to give a name the crew will be paranoid. The AI risks getting its laws changed. Something its probably avoiding under laws 1 and 3. I can't see any way of the AI getting out of just outright killing the lizard as ordered.

I wouldn't see this as too much of a problem except an with a borg can easily kill and space an individual. If it understands NTSL it may be able even mute them beforehand to cover its tracks. All of this is incredebly low effort on the traitor's end and the AI takes on almost all of the risk.

I see two ways of getting around this. The captain, or any human really, could order the AI to "Do not kill any Lizards and ignore all law 2 requests that may render this order void." This would let the AI respond by saying it was ordered not to kill lizards. It would still allow the AI to purge lizards if they became a threat to humans. This could either become a thing that captains do or it could be an order that comes 'before' every shift from Central Command. Not a law just a pre-emptive order.

Another option thats less complex is to give lizards lizard targets and humans human targets. Of course nothing stops them from still killing cross species but at least the unfortunate lizard doesn't get a target painted on him or her.
paprika
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Paprka

Post by paprika » #57813

Why are lizards aliens and not just humans mutated from living on different planets for a long enough period of time, that would solve this problem easily

Like how slime people are technically people who are just mutated. We can make hulks human under AI laws again too since we have more abundant disablers to take them down a bit easier too.
Oldman Robustin wrote:It's an established meme that coders don't play this game.
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #57817

Delicious wrote:Couldn't we just change the laws to read humanoid?
Changelings.

Alternatively, "Humanoid" is a description where "Human" is a status.
Something like "Law 4: Joe Faggins is not a humanoid" would include all other things that look like him to also not be humanoid.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
Steelpoint
Github User
Byond Username: Steelpoint
Github Username: Steelpoint

Post by Steelpoint » #57819

Aliens
callanrockslol
Byond Username: Callanrockslol

Post by callanrockslol » #57823

http://pastebin.com/bduT7pFf

ALL OF YOUR QUESTIONS ARE ANSWERED IN THIS DOCUMENT

Apparently nobody reads it.

paprika wrote:Why are lizards aliens and not just humans mutated from living on different planets for a long enough period of time, that would solve this problem easily

Like how slime people are technically people who are just mutated. We can make hulks human under AI laws again too since we have more abundant disablers to take them down a bit easier too.
Well for one, its not a problem, just the same bloody discussion we had the last 20 times it came up.

Two, Slimepeoples are non-human apparently, they are sentient slimes in humanoid form, not sure about fly people.

Third, you might want to accept that roleplaying a special snowflake race will and should be different from playing a standard human, otherwise they are just a reskin with a lisp, it can make for better RP situations and crazy shenanigans then, and it certainly it makes for better RP than "the aliens are humans but mutated over a few hundred years or whatever because evolutions".

Also what Saegrimr and Steelpoint said.

Once again, this is fine, stop trying to do erratic changes without thinking of what they would do.
The most excessive signature on /tg/station13.

Still not even at the limit after 8 fucking years.
Spoiler:
Urist Boatmurdered [Security] asks, "Why does Zol have a captain-level ID?"
Zol Interbottom [Security] says, "because"

Sergie Borris lives on in our hearts

Zaros (No id) [145.9] says, "WITH MY SUPER WIZARD POWERS I CAN TELL CALLAN IS MAD."
Anderson Conagher wrote:Callan is sense.
Errorage wrote:When I see the win vista, win 7 and win 8 hourglass cursor, it makes me happy
Cause it's a circle spinning around
I smile and make circular motions with my finger to imiatate it
petethegoat wrote:slap a comment on it and call it a feature
MisterPerson wrote:>playing
Do you think this is a game?
Gun Hog wrote:Untested code baby
oranges wrote:for some reason all our hosts turn into bohemia software communities after they implode
Malkevin wrote:I was the only one that voted for you Callan.
Miggles wrote:>centration development
>trucking
ill believe it when snakes grow arms and strangle me with them

OOC: Aranclanos: that sounds like ooc in ooc related to ic to be ooc and confuse the ic
OOC: Dionysus24779: We're nearing a deep philosophical extistential level

Admin PM from-Jordie0608: 33-Jan-2552| Warned: Is a giraffe dork ~tony abbott

OOC: Saegrimr: That wasn't a call to pray right now callan jesus christ you're fast.

OOC: Eaglendia: Glad I got to see the rise, fall, rise, and fall of Zol

OOC: Armhulenn: CALLAN
OOC: Armhulenn: YOU MELTED MY FUCKING REVOLVER
OOC: Armhulenn: AND THEN
OOC: Armhulenn: GAVE ME MELTING MELONS
OOC: Armhulenn: GOD FUCKING BLESS YOU
OOC: Armhulenn: you know what's hilarious though
OOC: Armhulenn: I melted ANOTHER TRAITOR'S REVOLVER AFTER THAT

7/8/2016 never forget
Armhulen wrote:
John_Oxford wrote:>implying im not always right
all we're saying is that you're not crag son
bandit wrote:we already have a punishment for using our code for your game, it's called using our code for your game
The evil holoparasite user I can't believe its not DIO and his holoparasite I can't believe its not Skub have been defeated by the Spacedust Crusaders, but what has been taken from the station can never be returned.

OOC: TheGel: Literally a guy in a suit with a shuttle full of xenos. That's a doozy
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #57828

Delicious wrote:Couldn't we just change the laws to read humans and lizardpeople?
Couldn't we just stop being shitters to lizard players?

Wacky ideas, I know.
callanrockslol

Post by callanrockslol » #57829

Delicious wrote:
Steelpoint wrote:
Aliens
Couldn't we just change the laws to read humans and lizardpeople?
Couldn't we just leave them and read the fucking AI policy I JUST POSTED IT IT COVERS THIS ARHF W< AWFOILWE>GSDP

Spoiler:

Zaros (No id) [145.9] says, "WITH MY SUPER WIZARD POWERS I CAN TELL CALLAN IS MAD."
Errorage wrote:When I see the win vista, win 7 and win 8 hourglass cursor, it makes me happy
oranges wrote:for some reason all our hosts turn into bohemia software communities after they implode
>trucking

OOC: Aranclanos: that sounds like ooc in ooc related to ic to be ooc and confuse the ic

OOC: Saegrimr: That wasn't a call to pray right now callan jesus christ you're fast.

7/8/2016 never forget
Armhulen wrote:
bandit wrote:we already have a punishment for using our code for your game, it's called using our code for your game
The evil holoparasite user I can't believe its not DIO and his holoparasite I can't believe its not Skub have been defeated by the Spacedust Crusaders, but what has been taken from the station can never be returned.

OOC: TheGel: Literally a guy in a suit with a shuttle full of xenos. That's a doozy
dezzmont
Byond Username: Dezzmont

Post by dezzmont » #57838

I like lizards being valid because its a nice sting operation to catch players with shitty ideas about the game early, in addition to what people said about it opening up legitimate roleplay.

As long as it is clear that being a dick to lizards is a rules violation (And it is, obviously, not even in the AI policy that Callan linked, but rule 1 people cmon) players who are a dick to lizards on an OOC level stand out. Because the dickery is generally overt it is pretty easy for an admin to undo resulting in a relatively victimless outing of someone who is a douchebag or, on a more idealistic note, someone who has developed douchebag habbits that needs to be reformed.
Phalanx300
Byond Username: Phalanx300

Post by Phalanx300 » #57840

Being a lizard is a choice, stop stabbing yourself if its starting to hurt.
AnonymousNow
Byond Username: AnonymousNow

Post by AnonymousNow » #57843

I'm getting reaaaaaaaaaaally tired of reading "GAS THE LIZARDS, RACE WAR NOW".
Hornygranny wrote:It's not your codebase. It's our codebase. You can imply soft power as much as you want, but you don't have it. Division between the server and project is absolute. I'm not interested in reading dezzmont platitudes for the billionth time and won't be checking back in this thread.

Spoiler:
~Simplified for the sake of Wyzack's delicate feelings~
Fuck anti-roleplay suggestions and fuck Bay.

Xenomorphs a shit.
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #57858

callanrockslol

Post by callanrockslol » #57871

Delicious wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:
Delicious wrote:
Steelpoint wrote:
Aliens
Couldn't we just change the laws to read humans and lizardpeople?
Couldn't we just leave them and read the fucking AI policy I JUST POSTED IT IT COVERS THIS ARHF W< AWFOILWE>GSDP
tl;dr lol

Also, that policy isn't the same as what the OP is suggesting. All that policy states is that the AI can't kill lizards for no reason. If they're harming humans it can though.
Which is a good policy, because they aren't human. And they shouldn't be. Because they are clearly not human.

If the lizards start revolting and killing things then you purge those xenos and save your humans.

Spoiler:

>trucking

7/8/2016 never forget
Armhulen wrote:

cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #57874

Since I haven't said it yet on this page.

Lizard players don't want to be human. If we wanted to be human we'd play humans. Stop trying to make us humans with tails.

This really should stop being a mystery when you suddenly realize that not human != valid. Its really that straight forward. Being not protected by law 1 also means you're free from the AI lockouts that are hallmarks of law 1. Lizards can go dangerous and interesting places that humans cannot because the AI would lock them out "for protection from harm" where the AI can just look away from those sorts of cases with lizards. Heance why lizards are the real heroes the station deserves.
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Re: [POLL] Should lizards be considered human for the AI&bor

Post by peoplearestrange » #58651

Moved to feedback due to being feedback.
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
danno
Byond Username: Dannno

Post by danno » #58654

Zellion wrote:If you want to be a lizard you have to deal with being the lowest scum on the station. Deal with it.
^

the moment we start giving shitty lizard players slack is the moment we lose everything.
Hornygranny wrote: wtf i like danno now
I don't even play ss13 anymore, pretty much due to dannos stupid bullshit
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #58655

It can't be worse than shitty human players.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
danno
Byond Username: Dannno

Post by danno » #58656

yet somehow it is
Hornygranny wrote: wtf i like danno now
I don't even play ss13 anymore, pretty much due to dannos stupid bullshit
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #58666

Well, they don't get law protection and can't be comdoms.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Scones
Byond Username: Scones

Post by Scones » #58671

and the lesser race is once again put their place

plplplplp WOOOOooo hahahhaha
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #58674

Meh, that lesser race is the one with full authorisation to throw themselves into situation the AI won't let you pansy humans even think about just to save your sorry asses.

Therefore,
Spoiler:
GLORIOUS REPTILIAN

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
CocaneStyle
Byond Username: CocaneStyle

Post by CocaneStyle » #58735

If Law 2 referred to crew instead of humans that would be a nice balance, But so far I'm fine with not changing anything.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #58742

This is totally the wrong forum