Stun Baton/Boxing Gloves

For feedback on the game code and design. Feedback on server rules and playstyle belong in Policy Discussion.
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Stun Baton/Boxing Gloves

Post by Timonk » #511081

yea, its pretty busted and needs a nerf, literally worse than the taser
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
Dr_bee
Byond Username: DrBee

Re: Stun Baton/Boxing Gloves

Post by Dr_bee » #511088

Just make boxing gloves have a chance to drop what you are carrying. Holding shit with boxing gloves is hard as fuck in the first place and it would be funny.
skoglol
Byond Username: Skoglol
Github Username: kriskog

Post by skoglol » #511091

This is being adressed.
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #511093

just make hitting someone with items while wearing boxing gloves drop that item instead of using it
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #511150

Oh wow, let me guess, you stamina knockdown with the baton and then just KO punch them a trillion times?

Could be easily fixed by just not allowing "kicking" (hitting somebody while they're down) with boxing gloves
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #511157

PKPenguin321 wrote:Oh wow, let me guess, you stamina knockdown with the baton and then just KO punch them a trillion times?

Could be easily fixed by just not allowing "kicking" (hitting somebody while they're down) with boxing gloves
Exaclty
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Dr_bee
Byond Username: DrBee

Post by Dr_bee » #511176

PKPenguin321 wrote:Oh wow, let me guess, you stamina knockdown with the baton and then just KO punch them a trillion times?

Because you dont drop instantly and batons do an insane amount of stamina damage you would still get knocked out by it if punched while still standing.
angelstarri
Byond Username: Angelstarri

Post by angelstarri » #511178

this is hilarious don't fix it

Code: Select all

I strongly suspected the borgs were one humaned by the Captain because of their increasingly strange behavior throughout the round after the Captain had entered their upload and seemingly changed the laws. I had asked twice if I could blow the borgs to no response (because there was no admin online apparently). They were constantly complimenting the Captain and calling her pretty and essentially threatening people who called the Captain ugly - Pepper Oni.
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #511427

angelstarri wrote:this is hilarious don't fix it
So getting stunned then instantly sleeped is fun? You barely got time to yell help and you are pretty much dead once you are sleeping
just drink coff-
No that's not how something being balanced works
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote: