Goon Chem Feedback

For feedback on the game code and design. Feedback on server rules and playstyle belong in Policy Discussion.
Alex Crimson
Byond Username: Dazbuzz

Re: Goon Chem Feedback

Post by Alex Crimson » #59596

Bottom post of the previous page:

Calomel doesnt cure itself very fast. It just stops damaging you at 20% health. The reagent will still remain in your system and purge other reagents. Adding that to any kind of mix will not work, although i havent tested it with other stuff. Neurotoxin doesnt even work right now either.

Ill go test some combinations on a private server and see how fast they crit.

EDIT: Tried a mix with as many new chems as i could get. Including traitors chems. Didnt use Krokodil or Neurotoxin because they are bugged right now. So i made two pills with the following reagents...

Pill 1:

20 units of Crank
10 units of Formaldehyde
10 units of Cyanide
10 units of Venom

Pill 2:

20 units of Crank
10 units of Formaldehyde
10 units of Calomel
10 units of Venom

Pill 1 took me from 100% to crit in 13 seconds. Pill 2 took 27 seconds.
Last edited by Alex Crimson on Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Snakebutt

Post by Snakebutt » #59604

Krokodil doesn't mix for whatever reason, even check the sourcecode.

Crank alone, in a 30u dose, crits in 20.
Formaldehyde crits in about 2 mins with a 50u dose, worthless as a toxin, but is a precursor
Cyanide takes a bit under 2 mins to crit at 15u, but lingers in the system like a motherfucker to at least 4 mins
Chlorine Triflouride does NOT set people on fire when used in a patch, at least not if they aren't coated in accelerant.
Calomel reduces someone to 20 health in about 30 seconds in a 15u dose.

A 10 second crit mix, adjusted to 50u with 20u crank thrown in, resulted in... 20 seconds to crit. odd.

I'm too much of a scrublord to properly admin myself, so no playing with the traitor chems, but everyone's already complaining about how op they are, so I don't really need to break them down
Steelpoint
Github User
Byond Username: Steelpoint
Github Username: Steelpoint

Post by Steelpoint » #59605

I've been seeing a bunch of people complain about how quickly, and often, they are being killed by chemists and people with access to these chemicals.

Worth noting.
Alex Crimson

Post by Alex Crimson » #59610

Pretty sure the OP claims are coming from the Dark Matter/Sorium/Chlorine Trifluoride stuff. Because those chems are way too strong and ruin the station. That is being fixed. The tator chems are being called OP because nobody knows how to deal with them yet.
dezzmont
Byond Username: Dezzmont

Post by dezzmont » #59613

Alex Crimson wrote:Pretty sure the OP claims are coming from the Dark Matter/Sorium/Chlorine Trifluoride stuff. Because those chems are way too strong and ruin the station. That is being fixed. The tator chems are being called OP because nobody knows how to deal with them yet.
Then how do you deal with them? And remember, having access to chemistry is not a valid counter for having access to chemistry!

The question is more about the impact chemistry has on non-chemist players, not what chemicals only a chemist has access to counters other chemicals only the same chemist has access to.

Because Chemist is the most developed job on the station with unquestionably the most versatility, having access to AOE attacks, the best forms of healing, instant kill poisons, stuns, access bypassing, stun immunity, mutes, emps, and other advantages over its long history, it has often been extremely problemtatic for game balance. Not only is chemistry expected to make upgraded medicines on the doc, but it also is really easy to justify chemistry being able to do nearly anything.

Goon chemistry is way overtuned right now, in my opinion, after playing with it for a bit. Patches are a ridiculous way to apply our currently existing chemicals and make poisons absurdly strong for instance.
Alex Crimson

Post by Alex Crimson » #59615

Tested some more. A 20 unit pill of Diphenhydramine/Charcoal will save you from 10 units of Venom. Although you might want to add some Bicaridine in there as you take a fair bit a brute damage. 30 units of Venom WILL kill you if you have it in your system. It just puts out so much damage and metabolizes so slowly. Venom for sure needs toning down.

As for the overall impact Chemistry has on the station? Not even going to debate that. Science has access to even more shit than Chemistry and nobody ever complains about that. If you are a non-chemist then yeah they can poison you. i think thats fine. Not every job needs to be perfectly balanced and capable of countering anything that comes at you. When have you ever seen a Chemist make creative poison grenades anyways? Its always Pacid or mutagen. New poison is great.
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #59616

Well, what do you mean by "WILL" kill you? Fifteen units of plasma will kill you, for all I know. Just easily countered.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Snakebutt

Post by Snakebutt » #59618

dezzmont wrote: Patches are a ridiculous way to apply our currently existing chemicals and make poisons absurdly strong for instance.
Actually in my practicality test of fucking myself up and using a styptic patch, then doing it again and using a bicard patch, it's just another way to apply medicine, but the goon chems are speshul snowflakes that have special calls if they are applied by touch or injested. Also they still need access to your mouth, laughably enough. Can't slap a patch on someone with a mask on, meaning you are EATING that bandaid. Patches are just godugly pills, except if they're used with goonchem.

And as i've said from the start looking at the sourcecode, the real problem is how high the values are on these toxins. Tone the 5-10s down to 1-5, the 3each damage of histamine to 1.5 or less, and fucking remove ephedrine for being OP godchems, and this should be pretty balanced. Might want to beef up the medicines too.

15u of plasma, or any of our existing toxins, take over a minute to crit someone. Yes, even chloral. If you're robust and know what to mix you can bring that way down, but the problem is 10 step poison is a mark of a true master, not some retard with an uplink. 15u of plasma is easily treated with a heavy dose of antitox, there is no treatment for 50+u of histamine or crank.
Alex Crimson

Post by Alex Crimson » #59619

WILL kill you as in its virtually impossible to counter it. Even if you took the 30 units in the center of medbay with doctors ready to heal you.
dezzmont

Post by dezzmont » #59621

Science really doesn't have access to everything chemistry does is the issue. Bombs are impractical, they can't print healing, their guns require unlocks or emags, they can't realistically instantly kill you, and their only form of stun immunity is the mech which has all sorts of problems.

Chemistry can print nearly everything it can do with 3 button clicks. With about 6 I could make myself immune to stuns and slowdowns, and then I could fill a box with some slap patches and run around at security and wipe the team with one attack each.

The idea that not every job should counter each other makes sense, but the problem is that the chemistry system is nearly entirely self contained and many chemical forumals are only interacted with by the chemist. Poisons can never be strong, fast, and balanced for example because there is no real counter play besides securing anti-toxin. Stun and slowdown immunity is the strongest effect in the game by a longshot and to be able to print it on demand and have over is completely insane. Smoke grenades and spray bottles blob into security. With the syringe gun you actually are the most lethal person on the station. Healing blobs into the rest of medical. Thermite bypasses the hacking and access gameplay we got. There is a very large difference between "Not everyone can react to a chemist" and "Chemists basically are every job in one."

There has been push back. Removal of grenade materials from chemistry was nice, and some nerfs to stuff like choral and polyacid were awesome (Though they didn't fix the real problems with chloral in my opinion.) and overall chemistry has been being pushed to be less versatile and have less access to harmful materials, not more. You don't need to make air mixes and time stuff to get the yield you want, or breed slimes for a bit and dedicate your time to that. Research levels are quick to rise but anything problematic you get at least requires another department's participation. With chemistry it is a few clicks and done, no fuss no muss. But at least now your chemicals are not literally the best thing on the station.

No one wants to limit the actual problems with chemistry, the fact that it is seen as both the job that is the most versatile and with some of the most powerful effects (IE: It is better than you at almost everything). Don't get me wrong, science has problems too, but at least science is gated behind skill. Most problematic actions a chemist can take are not gated, once you have access to the wiki you can make pretty much anything on your own in 5 seconds.

Goonchem's implementation was funky. It was like someone just tossed everything in at once, rather than actually taking the code appart and lovingly splicing it into /tg/chem. The fact that some recepies are broken and others just don't make any sense compared to current chemicals for example is a big tell of how poorly this was thought out or actually coded.
Alex Crimson

Post by Alex Crimson » #59623

Yeeeeah no you couldnt. Its easy to say it like that, but actually doing those things in-game is another matter. I could play Toxins and make 6 bombs to take out the station, but it doesnt always go as planned. R&D can easily build their own chem dispenser and make Rapid Syringe guns. Hell the RD can just make himself a mech and unload syringe after syringe of deadly poison. Coming up with all these ideas doesnt mean you can just do it.

EDIT: Also for the poison kit, id suggest lowering the amount of Venom you get to 10 units. Polonium to 5 units. Then remove the Histamine bottle and give them a syringe instead. Maybe increase the costs to 4-6 TCs.
Snakebutt

Post by Snakebutt » #59625

Science can pump out a wall of portable dispensers. They may not have a chemmaster for making pills and individual bottles, but they have access to all the same chemicals and syringes, and could in theory do anything a chemist can. And chemists have tools that are better than a given job with the idea of TALKING TO THEM so they can provide it to the appropriate job.

Oh no, chemists are way better botanists because they have mutagen and dithalamine!
Oh no, chemists are way better engineers because they can destroy walls and disable electronics!
Oh no, chemists are way better bartenders! (this one is arguably true)
Oh no, chemists are way better security because they have grenades but no armor or real weapons!
Oh no, chemists are way better chefs because they can make infinite meat!

And all of the above is countered by just walking up to the window and asking for the appropriate chemical, rather than just wishing you had it.
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #59627

Chemists can't disable electronics without mining. Uranium still needs to be dug up.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Incomptinence
Byond Username: Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #59635

The entire service department could use a larger portion of utility anything looks amazing by comparison not just chemists, well there is the hopeless roles like librarian and lawyer.
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #59638

Librarian, Lawyer, Chaplain, those are RP jobs. They can be amazingly robust, but mostly their power lies in bullshitting.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Alex Crimson

Post by Alex Crimson » #59639

and also totally off-topic.
Bombadil
Byond Username: Kromgar

Post by Bombadil » #59645

Can you please add a chem heater board to science? Also please add the chemicals that are missing on portable chem?

I suppose I understand if you don't want to give science the power of goon chem but it really limits us that we are missing a lot of chems from the main chem machines now
Planet Station Best Station

Vote Planetstation and Kor Phaeron 2017
Snakebutt

Post by Snakebutt » #59696

being able to reproduce heaters would be nice. While we're at it, can we make it so that heaters display the current heat when shiftclicked? Would take a lot of the guesswork out of dealing with the things.
allura
Byond Username: Allura

Post by allura » #59744

a. heaters have a gui pr up
b. goon chems have touch variables because they're realistic, not a fucking special snowflake. the patches will be fixed if you're patient.
c. if you're upset about "old chems being useless now", they're being removed next update and more goon chems are being added
d. chem heater has a pr up to make it constructable.
e. if you really think that chemistry being its own job thats incredibly useful, why dont you make a poll to go full goon, transferring chemistry to science so it's a more open access job to a larger staff?
Wizardjenkins66
Byond Username: Wizardjenkins66

Post by Wizardjenkins66 » #59780

You've changed piles of tricord pills into piles of the patches that heal your brute and burn. Good job.
Violaceus wrote: Mining smiths spend years working on a single katana and fold it up to a million times to produce the finest blades known to man- and lizard-kind. Katanas are thrice as sharp as eswords and thrice as hard for that matter too. Anything an esword can cut through, a katana can cut through better. I'm pretty sure a katana could easily bisect a durand mech with a simple vertical slash.
Ever wonder why Syndicate never bothered conquering Mining? That's right, they were too scared to fight the disciplined miners and their katanas of destruction.
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #59781

allura wrote: c. if you're upset about "old chems being useless now", they're being removed next update and more goon chems are being added
Fun.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
WeeYakk
Byond Username: Yakk

Post by WeeYakk » #59784

Can patches have a better sprite? It's way too huge and ugly at the mo'.
allura

Post by allura » #59785

WeeYakk wrote:Can patches have a better sprite? It's way too huge and ugly at the mo'.
allura

Post by allura » #59786

Wizardjenkins66 wrote:You've changed piles of tricord pills into piles of the patches that heal your brute and burn. Good job.
considering theres significantly more kinds of shit that can happen to you you're wrong. someone can slap you up with one of the new poisons and there isn't some magical tricord to fix it, you have to find a specific chem to combat that kind of poison. there's no heal-all method.
WeeYakk
Byond Username: Yakk

Post by WeeYakk » #59809

allura wrote:
WeeYakk wrote:Can patches have a better sprite? It's way too huge and ugly at the mo'.
Neat.
miggles
Byond Username: Miggles

Post by miggles » #59811

id rather not remove tg chem completely
just prune a few now-useless chems

also add silver to the machine since its kinda needed for sulfadiazine
dezzmont wrote:I am one of sawrge's alt accounts
dezzmont wrote:sawrge has it right.
Connor wrote:miggles is correct though
iamgoofball
Github User
Byond Username: Iamgoofball
Github Username: Iamgoofball

Post by iamgoofball » #59819

silver is in the machine already
Last edited by iamgoofball on Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
MMMiracles
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: MMMiracles
Github Username: MMMiracles

Post by MMMiracles » #59820

miggles wrote:id rather not remove tg chem completely

it is in the machine, how do people not notice this.
Spoiler:
Hints:
------
Submitted by: sandstorm

The best way to get a girl/boy friend is to click on them say "hi" then push enter
then say "your cute" then push enter,wait until they say somthing back if they
don't go for another.
Snakebutt

Post by Snakebutt » #59836

because liquid silver can't be made into solid silver.

The problem with transitioning to full goonchem is their toxins are potent as fuck and the healing chemicals utterly worthless. Without bicard, our best brute heal is styptic. After that, the next best is a chemical with a 50/50 shot of healing half as much as bicard. And only if you have more than 50 brute damage, and it can't actually heal 50 points. 5u of bicard heals as much as 50 FUCKING UNITS of styptic. the dispensers are going to be strained to the limit to keep up with injuries, mark my words.

Goonchems also can't be injected, or at least the ones we have. How will sleepers be useful beyond injecting weak poison into everyone?

Balance the shit you threw in before dragging more stuff in, or the playerbase is going to hate it and the whole thing gets reverted.
iamgoofball
Github User

Post by iamgoofball » #59849

stop using the word vanilla to describe TG, the only vanilla is 4407
miggles
Byond Username: Miggles

Post by miggles » #59864

iamgoofball wrote:
silver is in the machine already
MMMiracles wrote:
miggles wrote:id rather not remove tg chem completely

it is in the machine, how do people not notice this.
excuse me for not knowing when the wiki says otherwise
dezzmont wrote:I am one of sawrge's alt accounts
dezzmont wrote:sawrge has it right.
Connor wrote:miggles is correct though
iamgoofball
Github User

Post by iamgoofball » #59867

oh shit man i thought that got updated

fuck me i'll look into updating that, sorry
dezzmont

Post by dezzmont » #59886

Snakebutt wrote: Balance the shit you threw in before dragging more stuff in, or the playerbase is going to hate it and the whole thing gets reverted.
This.

It is clear this was just goonchem being grafted into /tg/ without actually understanding the underlying code and how it fit into their damage system. Honestly in a real code project that would mean you revert it rather than trying to fix it live, or god help us try to add onto it bit by bit until it resembles passable code.

The idea of phasing out oldchem should not even be entertained while the numbers are so dramatically off. A lot of goon chemicals, especially non-medical chemcials, are things we have made an active decision to remove anyway.

There is awesome stuff there, and I do ultimately want a hybrid /tg/-goon chem-code, but the way it is being intergrated is going to make a Frankenstein's monster that doesn't jive with the rest of the code at all. We have seen this happen before with
Spoiler:
baymed.
iamgoofball
Github User

Post by iamgoofball » #59899

there's loads of balance shit up on the master repo

just wait for SoS to update the server
Pennwick

Post by Pennwick » #59904

Okay, I've been playing chem and seeing how much I could test the new drugs. Personally I loved oldchem but this new stuff seems to have some depth to it so I was willing to give it a try. I've broken down things by individual chemicals.

The Drugs:
Spoiler:
Calomel:
Looking in the code this seems like it should be a really robust counter poison. Every tick it should remove 5u of every other reagent in your system. That 15u of venom in your system usually takes a long time to metabolise with its .2 rate instead lasts only 3 ticks if you have Calomel in you. It'll also purge some of the hystamine buildup. The downside that it does 5 tox damage until you reach 20 health is minor in comparison. I figure a 5u patch, pill or injection should purge at least 50u of everything else in you.

Unfortunately it doesn't seem to be working. I tested it by filling myself up with water and then slapping on a patch and nothing seemed to happen except the tox damage. Pill didn't work either. Tested charcoal for the same thing and it also seemed to not purge the water any quicker. The code for purging chems may not be working for the goon chemicals.

Styptic Powder:
I find this one a little underwhelming. I'm used to bruise packs and 20u pills of Bicard. Good times can't last forever I guess. Assuming you use a 50u patch it'll heal 50 instantly and then around 25 more as the body processes it over the next 25 seconds.

Compared to Bruise packs its pretty lackluster. Bruise packs stack in 5 and heal 60 to one limb and 20u of Bicard will heal just about 100 brute damage but takes 50 seconds to do it. You can pack 7 in a pill bottle but its still time consuming for the chemist.

Saline-Glucose:
I actually skipped over this one due to the wiki description stating it had a low chance to heal brute and burn. Looking at the code now though it looks like its straight healing 1/1 for oxy and tox. If thats the case it'd make a passible anti toxin solution because charcoal isn't speedy.

Charcoal:
Getting into things you have to cook Charcoal is pretty rough. You have to make oil first, fairly easy. But then you need to burn it into ash. Then take the ash and mix it with Sodium Chloride and cook it again. All to heal tox damage at a modest, 1.5 per tick, rate and to have a lesser purging effect.

This may get better though if heaters are improved to heat more quickly or things will get tweaked so the ash will still be hot after the reaction meaning we won't need to wait nearly as long for the charcoal itself to cook.

Silver Sulfadiazine:
Didn't use this one much. From the descrpition and the code it looks like its nearly identical to Styptic powder but for burns and twice as effective. One 50u patch would heal 100 points of burn damage instantly.

Though I could be misreading things. The code says

Code: Select all

M.adjustFireLoss((volume-(volume*2)*REM))
which to me looks like it would just just remove the volume of the patch. Not 2x the volume. But if thats the case why is the code writen the way it is? I didn't get a chance to test it myself.

Synthflesh:
This seems to pretty much be Styptic powder + Silver Sulfadiazine without the small amount of bonus healing over time. Has that weird [volume-volume*2] again. I assume its supposed to heal only 1 burn and 1 brute per unit. Pretty good for emergency first aid but still a pain to mass produce especially since you have to draw your own blood for it.

Diphenhydramine:
I keep confusing it with my bottle of diethylamine next to it. Other than that it seems pretty useless as a drug when it only removes 3u of histamine per tick. Fairly complex recipe. Needs Oil which is easy. And diethylamine whiche is two steps in itself but isn't too bad.

Ephedrine:
Seems to be Hyperzine, Synapazine, and Ivopropoline rolled into one. Neat. Only semi tricky part is it requires oil.

Pentetic Acid:
Scrubs your body clean. Removes rads, tox damage, and even filters out other chems. Only problem is it requires both Cyanide and Formalehyde cooking before you can make it.

Perfluorodecalin:
Mime Drug. I don't know why you'd need such a strong oxygen restroation drug when you can just CPR that away. Heals a whopping 25 oxy per tick. Requires oil which isn't too bad and to be cooked. Fun for its silencing properties.

Salicylic Acid and Salbutamol:
Didn't bother with these and don't see why anyone would. Salicylic Acid requires Phenol, which requires oil. All to heal .5 brute per tick if you've taken less than 50 brute. Ig you take another step and mix it to Salbutamol it heals some oxygen damage and stablizes paitents.
The Toxins:
Spoiler:
Cyanide: haven't seen it much but it stays in the system a long time doing steady tox damage. Seems to have a low chance of knocking the person out each tick.

Nuerotoxin: Brain and tox damage but its capped at 60 total. Will knock you out after a while. Processes quickly in the body so you'd need more than 15u to even see that happen.

Venom and Formaldehyde: Kiss your ass goodbye. Both cause histamine to build up in your blood. For Formaldehyde its a 10% chance of 5-15 and for venom its a 25% chance of 5-10. As soon as Histamine reaches 20 you start taking 5-10 brute/oxy/tox each every tick. 15-30 every tick. If you're not in Medbay before the histamines kick in or if medbay doesn't have Calomel or some other drug ready you're dead. Even Cryo probably won't keep up with the damage.

Crank: It'll kill you dead almost as quickly. 1-10 brain, tox, brute each tick and it starts the moment you have more than 20u in your system. 20u on its own seems to be pretty good for shrugging off stuns.
Didn't mess with they explosives yet. I have wandered past chemistry and seen everything pulled into a pile. This seems to effectively shut down the department for the remainder of the shift and once the ingredients are put in the heater theres not much anyone can do. Theres no way to tell whats in the heater is going to cause everything in the chemistry lab to become suddenly attracted to it.

Heaters and Hot Beakers
Spoiler:
First thing is I'm not sure theres a way to tell what temprature a mix is at. Maybe this could be added to the reagent scanner on the PDA.

Heaters are pretty crap right now. I'm not talking too much about how fast they heat. That might be fine. The issue is you can't interact with them meaningfully. I know this is getting fixed so I won't complain too much but you can't tell how hot your beaker is, you can't take it out early, and sometimes I think it gets perpetually stuck when it goes up 2 and overshoots it target.

Temprature also seems to be tied to beakers and not the chemicals. I noticed it when I made a batch of Crank and then reused the same beaker for another batch. The drugs cooked as soon as I poured them all in the beaker. This could be pretty exploitable. If a chemist wanted they could heat a beaker up to 500 or so and just use it for their reactions that needed heat. No need to heat each drug individually.

It seems infeasable to tie tempratures to the reagents themselves but perhaps the temprature of the beaker could change depending on the temprature and amount of the fluid of contaner it was poured from. So if you have one beaker with 20u at 100 and pour 20u from a beaker at 300 it averages to 200. Pour only 10 and the temp changes less. If the first beaker is empty it just gets its temprature overwritten. I'm not too fluent in code though so I'm not sure how to best handle it.
Alex Crimson

Post by Alex Crimson » #59907

Maybe change Calomel to stop damaging you at 40% health rather than 20%. It really need to be effective to counter these fast-acting poisons. Right now you just cannot make it to Medbay before Histamine just wrecks you.
iamgoofball
Github User

Post by iamgoofball » #59908

I've got chemical processing speeds changed to process slower so you can get to medbay on time. I should probably add that to the changelog while I'm here.
Snakebutt

Post by Snakebutt » #59909

tox/oxy/bruteloss3 is nothing to scoff at, that's bascially what the preexisting 10 second crit mix is. And mixing something that potent takes a lot of playing around, at least until you learned it. Now it's all premixed in one nice little bottle labeled 'Venom'. Mixing damage types is stupidly robust, and having it at the top tier of all of our previous chems is just icing on the getfucked cake.

Reducing it's values to 1(.5) would give a player more time to react to the sudden coughing and vision effect, but you still have to pray the chemist made a counter to it, and that the chemist wasn't the poisoner to begin with.

Polonium is also stupidly robust, but is hardcountered by pentetic acid, so there's that.
Alex Crimson

Post by Alex Crimson » #59912

Honestly i think thats fine. tators should have access to robust chemicals without needing to play Chemist and get some perfect mix that only a few people know about.
Snakebutt

Post by Snakebutt » #59917

the reason the mix wasn't nerfed is specifically because it isn't advertised and takes a lot of experimenting to make, so getting dunked by it is a pretty rare thing. If any retard with an uplink has acess to 90u of the stuff, it makes it less special, and puts a massive strain on anyone trying to deal with it.

Shit, we haven't even seen krokodil yet, it's listed at 10-30 bruteloss. I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that's going to drop someone like an anvil.
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #59920

I've tested a 40u pill of Krok.

It brings you into red, but not crit...oh, and it changes your race to skeleton.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Alex Crimson

Post by Alex Crimson » #59958

Uh... maybe you should add some way to stack patches. Medkits will suffer without the 5-stacks of healing stuff.
Bombadil
Byond Username: Kromgar

Post by Bombadil » #59967

THERE IS NO CHEM TO FIX BRAIN DAMAGE OH LORD
Planet Station Best Station

Vote Planetstation and Kor Phaeron 2017
GnomeFist

Post by GnomeFist » #59975

This is just absolute garbage. I play Medbay roles often but not now, I don't want to play at all with goonchem in. Please revert this terrible idea and consider demoting its proponents. My character will be braindead and not participating until this is gone.
iamgoofball
Github User

Post by iamgoofball » #59982

OI NERDS PSA:

MIX SOME MANNITOL IT DOES BRAIN HEALLING
required_reagents = list("sugar" = 1, "hydrogen" = 1, "water" = 1)
Snakebutt

Post by Snakebutt » #59984

DemonFiren wrote:oh, and it changes your race to skeleton.
9spooky5me, pls remove
Alex Crimson

Post by Alex Crimson » #59986

So how are we supposed to get Omnizine?
iamgoofball
Github User

Post by iamgoofball » #59989

Alex Crimson wrote:So how are we supposed to get Omnizine?
Grow it in Ambrosia Deus. Grind down the Deus in a Reagent Grinder.
Alex Crimson

Post by Alex Crimson » #59990

Isnt it the new tricord? Shouldnt we be able to make it in Chemistry?
iamgoofball
Github User

Post by iamgoofball » #59992

Alex Crimson wrote:Isnt it the new tricord? Shouldnt we be able to make it in Chemistry?
You're not supposed to be able to easily make Omnizine.