Bug report re: Missing Obsessed Green text.

For feedback on the game code and design. Feedback on server rules and playstyle belong in Policy Discussion.
Festkongendk
Byond Username: Gobears

Bug report re: Missing Obsessed Green text.

Post by Festkongendk » #719780

Hey I couldnt find the bug report sub-forum so I'm putting this here, let me know where I should move this to if this is the wrong place.

Last night (1/31/2024 california time) I was playing as HoS on Manuel as Paulie Soprano and got activated mid-round as obsessed. I had 4 objectives - spend 2 minutes around my target, hug my target 5 times while they're alive, take a picture of my target and put it in my backpack, and then kill my target.

I completed my objectives and spaced my target out of the airlock. At some point, possibly when my target marked himself as DNR, the little objective icon in the top left went away. When the round ended I didn't get muh greentext because it didn't even list me as an obsessed antag. The guy who I killed almost reported me for self-antagging until I pointed out that threat was spent for an "obsessed" antag which wasn't named in the final round report (and why I didn't get greentext.) Someone in OOC pointed out that Obsessed antags lose their "antag datum" at some point after completing their objectives. This should be fixed so people can get their hard-earned greentext and to avoid confusion and ahelps/bans against innocent antags.
TheFinalPotato
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: LemonInTheDark

Re: Bug report re: Missing Obsessed Green text.

Post by TheFinalPotato » #719851

Issue reports go on github, where we can track and manage them https://github.com/tgstation/tgstation/issues
Should include the round id if possible, check your last played round on scrubby https://scrubby.melonmesa.com/search/player
My ancestors are smiling at me, Imperials. Can you say the same?