Lizards wagging tails (no seriously this isn't a joke thread

For feedback on the game code and design. Feedback on server rules and playstyle belong in Policy Discussion.
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Re: Lizards wagging tails (no seriously this isn't a joke th

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #89007

Bottom post of the previous page:

Don't make me break out the citrus face, DFemon.
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
MeatShake
Byond Username: MeatShake

Post by MeatShake » #89341

It's harmless but my lack of empathy is getting triggered I want lizards to suffer not get cool stuff.
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #89345

They already suffer enough, they get a +1 to arrest status just because hiss. (Which I am now going to bring up every time we're talking about lizard changes.)
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #89347

Actually, so do golems, flypeople, podpeople, slimepeople,and any other people you can shake a racist at (IIRC)
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #89357

Racial traits for everyone!

Thanks for the idea, Dorsi.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler: