OH GOD WHAT'S HAPPENING

For feedback on the game code and design. Feedback on server rules and playstyle belong in Policy Discussion.
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

OH GOD WHAT'S HAPPENING

Post by Stickymayhem » #4966

Not that I'm complaining, but Security and Captain antag has returned, and assistants have lost maintenance access.

Just curious as to why this happened so suddenly without any explanation today. Maybe someone forgot to change back some configs or something.
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Mono
Byond Username: Mon0

Re: OH GOD WHAT'S HAPPENING

Post by Mono » #5018

I wanna know why assistants lost maint access, AKA the only access they had.
Spoiler:
Mono was Sweeny Thyme (survived)
Objective #1: Make an example out of those who would harm the station's innocent animals. Success!
Objective #2: Do not kill them. Success!
The traitor was successful!

DEAD: ADMIN(Scaredofshadows) says, "assistants are to space stations as badgers are to the animal kingdom"
DEAD: ADMIN(Scaredofshadows) says, "too many badgers and they'd take over the world"

OOC: Arkire: Wizards, please obey the wizardly bushido code of honour in the future, so as to avoid hurting the feelings of the people you're allowed - and encouraged - to kill. I suggest falling on your staff and being impaled in order to appease them
Lovecraft
Byond Username: Rabukurafuto

Post by Lovecraft » #5031

SECURITY ANTAGONIST IS BACK?
ASSISTANTS GET NOTHING?
[youtube]cYpz3abAk98[/youtube]
Friendly reminder that you are beautiful and this server would be nothing without your continued support
I play August Finster, a suave midget with a grudge, as well as Francis Heart, the naked guitarist of the Cosmos.
Spoiler:
Nobody is worthless. PM me anytime to talk.
miggles
Byond Username: Miggles

Post by miggles » #5055

you do not have good opinions of what is miracles henchkun
dezzmont wrote:I am one of sawrge's alt accounts
dezzmont wrote:sawrge has it right.
Connor wrote:miggles is correct though
Giacom
Byond Username: Giacomand

Post by Giacom » #5063

Both of these changes are config options so scaredy must've changed it.
Check out my MiniStation map, for low population servers. http://tgstation13.org/wiki/MiniStation
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #5067

Giacom wrote:Both of these changes are config options so scaredy must've changed it.
They were already fixed, earlier today so this thread can be locked.
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman