Shadowlings

For feedback on the game code and design. Feedback on server rules and playstyle belong in Policy Discussion.
Xhuis
Github User
Byond Username: Xhuis
Github Username: Xhuis

Re: Shadowlings

Post by Xhuis » #107442

Bottom post of the previous page:

Gun Hog wrote:It is a player version of Nar-Sie. It exists only to murderbone and enjoy god-mode for a while. Frankly, I wish we had a player Nar-Sie as well.
This is exactly the way I designed ascendants. The shuttle is called as soon as a shadowling ascends, as well as the entire world getting a sound and message (as well as all lights blowing out). You have a choice between sanic enthralling and sanic gibbing because those two spells have no cooldown.
I'm an ex-coder for /tg/. I made the original versions of clockcult, shadowlings, revenants, His Grace, and other stuff.
I don't play, code, or participate in the community, but I occasionally post dumb stuff in the hut.
Kraso wrote:hi gay
wubli wrote:xhuis you said you were feeling better but every thread you make makes me worry more about your sanity
ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone wrote:Sorry I was making fun of xhuis' """""compromise""""" who insisted that was the correct term to use.
CitrusGender wrote:We've ended up disabling clockcult on sybil and bagil now (terry is having some problems.) We will give Xhuis some time until he wishes to work upon it again. As of now, please use this thread for ideas and not for bickering.
wubli wrote:you are a cultist of the gay
IkeTG wrote:It's a reflection of humanity, like all of man's creation. You cannot divorce this act from yourself, in a way there's a big titty moth inside all of us.
wesoda25 wrote:yeah no one was curious what it was from. Imagine choosing being a degenerate as your forum gimmick, LOL
Steelpoint
Github User
Byond Username: Steelpoint
Github Username: Steelpoint

Post by Steelpoint » #107458

That PR is a step in the right direction but I still think Thralls need to have their skin colour changed wholly.
blobbernaut
Byond Username: Blobbernaut

Post by blobbernaut » #107551

Xhuis wrote:
Gun Hog wrote:It is a player version of Nar-Sie. It exists only to murderbone and enjoy god-mode for a while. Frankly, I wish we had a player Nar-Sie as well.
This is exactly the way I designed ascendants. The shuttle is called as soon as a shadowling ascends, as well as the entire world getting a sound and message (as well as all lights blowing out). You have a choice between sanic enthralling and sanic gibbing because those two spells have no cooldown.
weird. Guess it's different on hippie station for some reason
Xhuis
Github User

Post by Xhuis » #109932

New update has been merged, please post your experiences with it once rounds happen.
I'm an ex-coder for /tg/. I made the original versions of clockcult, shadowlings, revenants, His Grace, and other stuff.
I don't play, code, or participate in the community, but I occasionally post dumb stuff in the hut.
wubli wrote:xhuis you said you were feeling better but every thread you make makes me worry more about your sanity
ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone wrote:Sorry I was making fun of xhuis' """""compromise""""" who insisted that was the correct term to use.
CitrusGender wrote:We've ended up disabling clockcult on sybil and bagil now (terry is having some problems.) We will give Xhuis some time until he wishes to work upon it again. As of now, please use this thread for ideas and not for bickering.
IkeTG wrote:It's a reflection of humanity, like all of man's creation. You cannot divorce this act from yourself, in a way there's a big titty moth inside all of us.
wesoda25 wrote:yeah no one was curious what it was from. Imagine choosing being a degenerate as your forum gimmick, LOL
onleavedontatme
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Post by onleavedontatme » #110016

Shadowling is back in the rotation now.
Oldman Robustin
Byond Username: ForcefulCJS

Post by Oldman Robustin » #111568

Had some fun with it last night.

It still suffers from inexperienced shadowlings all getting themselves killed in 10 minutes but hopefully that issue will diminish over time.

Thralls are a lot more fun to play now. Lesser Glare means that Thrall is no longer dependent on a stunprod to be relevant, night vision was a huge improvement too. Time will tell how the surgery/mask metagame will evolve but it seems like a fair balance right now, though I worry that too many newthralls will forget to mask up and reveal shadowlings before shadowlings themselves have been spotted.

Buggy lighting continues to be a headache for shadowlings, combined with the fact that you can't even see "light" with night vision means a lot of annoying damage or even death due to tiles being "lit" in a dark room. I'm also not sure what the "guise" lesser abilities does.

Overall an improvement I think, thralls are more meaningful than being shadowtide and security has an easy way to identify and deconvert them. Slings themselves may need a little more love still since they still feel a tad too squishy and their survival skills have long cooldowns, but thralls being more powerful may be a sufficient counterweight to Sling's own shortcomings.
Xhuis
Github User

Post by Xhuis » #114838

Thank you for your feedback.
Oldman Robustin wrote: Buggy lighting continues to be a headache for shadowlings, combined with the fact that you can't even see "light" with night vision means a lot of annoying damage or even death due to tiles being "lit" in a dark room. I'm also not sure what the "guise" lesser abilities does.
I can't do anything about the lighting - I'm not experienced with light code.
Guise turns you almost invisible while you are in darkness. Meant for escapes and throwing people off during a chase.
Amelius
Byond Username: Amelius

Post by Amelius » #114842

Oldman Robustin wrote:Thralls are a lot more fun to play now. Lesser Glare means that Thrall is no longer dependent on a stunprod to be relevant, night vision was a huge improvement too. Time will tell how the surgery/mask metagame will evolve but it seems like a fair balance right now, though I worry that too many newthralls will forget to mask up and reveal shadowlings before shadowlings themselves have been spotted.
Here's a solution. As the shadowling gets closer and closer to ascending, alienlike features on all of the thralls becomes more apparent. For the first three or so thralls, the thralls maintain an entirely human appearance. After that they have to wear masks, and the detectable range (with no mask on) increases by one tile every couple thralls. For the last 5 thralls, all thralls would have an obvious alien appearance at a glance (i.e. visual identifiers that doesn't require examination), mask or no mask. This would also help solve the problem of shadowlings ascending after thralls create a thrall factory, completely unknown to the world, and no one even tries to stop it or resist being lesser glared + batonned + cuffed + radio offed, because there's no quick and easy way of determining friend from foe lategame.

To balance this, permit pre-hatch enthralling again, bump up the number of shadowlings slightly, and reduce the SLs ridiculously long cooldowns slightly.
Gun Hog
Byond Username: Gun Hog

Post by Gun Hog » #114852

Xhuis wrote: I can't do anything about the lighting - I'm not experienced with light code.
Give Shadowlings the ability to toggle their nightvision. They must be able to detect such a widespread threat. Consider giving them thermal vision as well, with a toggle to the night move. These two changes alone should make a significant difference in difficulty for them.
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #114869

Maybe add a dim blue overlay to "dark tiles" when using nightvision, or just not make the tiles fullbright, lighten them by 3 or 4 steps.
That way you don't have to toggle it off to know where the dark spots are.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
Scones
Byond Username: Scones

Post by Scones » #114870

Allow pre-hatch enthralling up to 3.

The current number of shadowlings is a buffer to account for shitty players - Usually at least 2 will die to being slobbering mongoloids who can't be asked to read up on the role they are playing. I don't think they need to be more numerous - As time goes on and the average shadowling gets better, I expect things like 4+ shadowlings to become very powerful.
plplplplp WOOOOooo hahahhaha
Xhuis
Github User

Post by Xhuis » #114910

Scones wrote:Allow pre-hatch enthralling up to 3.
You can already enthrall people before you hatch, up to 5 people.
Amelius

Post by Amelius » #114920

Xhuis wrote:
Scones wrote:Allow pre-hatch enthralling up to 3.
You can already enthrall people before you hatch, up to 5 people.
It's bugged last I played. You can't enthrall before hatching.
Pybro
Byond Username: Pybro

Post by Pybro » #114974

Is there a way to get past the chitin so I can cut their organs out? Acid and defib-monkey-human don't work.
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Zilenan91

Post by Zilenan91 » #115004

Pybro wrote:Is there a way to get past the chitin so I can cut their organs out? Acid and defib-monkey-human don't work.

They don't have organs you can cut out as far as I know
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:
Just replace both their arms with chainsaws.

HAVE FUN ESCAPING NOW WITH NO ARMS
Xhuis
Github User

Post by Xhuis » #115060

Pybro wrote:Is there a way to get past the chitin so I can cut their organs out? Acid and defib-monkey-human don't work.
Shadowlings are immune to surgery - this is intentional and afaik there's nothing that would require it (they're immune to facefuckers and in the next update regenerate chitin will remove diseases)
Xhuis
Github User

Post by Xhuis » #128634

Bump
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #128635

Coming from some feedback of a recent shadowling round, shadowlings should be able to thrall people while they're knocked out. This buffs pre-hatched thrallings by allowing sling chemists to actually be relevant, and also prevents the annoying situations of one of your thralls bonking someone and them being out for a good few minutes.
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:

Helios
Byond Username: Shodansbreak

Post by Helios » #128656

Choosing when you hatch, and round lengths remind me of Blob.
How long do you think blob rounds would last if you could choose when you blebbed?
How many rounds would end in people just leaving on the shuttle if blob rounds could end with the shuttle?
Oldman Robustin
Byond Username: ForcefulCJS

Post by Oldman Robustin » #128748

We're buffing pre-hatch Slings over my dead body.

This gametype will never be great until pre-hatch thralling is gone.
Helios wrote:Choosing when you hatch, and round lengths remind me of Blob.
How long do you think blob rounds would last if you could choose when you blebbed?
This is an excellent metaphor.
onleavedontatme

Post by onleavedontatme » #128772

>sac one thrall to stall the shuttle a whopping 15 minutes
>you also have an ability to revive thralls
>you can do this infinite times

May as well just make the shuttle uncallable during shadowling.
Amelius

Post by Amelius » #128775

Kor wrote:>sac one thrall to stall the shuttle a whopping 15 minutes

Saccing a thrall to slow the shuttle is a one-time deal.
Helios

Post by Helios » #128782

Amelius wrote:
Kor wrote:>sac one thrall to stall the shuttle a whopping 15 minutes

Saccing a thrall to slow the shuttle is a one-time deal.
Per shuttle call.
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #128863

Yeah. If heads truly want the shuttle to be gone then decon the fuck out of the comms console or you run the risk of it getting recalled. Sometimes simply crowbarring it works since I doubt slings will have raw materials on them.
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:

ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #128871

Zilenan91 wrote:Yeah. If heads truly want the shuttle to be gone then decon the fuck out of the comms console or you run the risk of it getting recalled. Sometimes simply crowbarring it works since I doubt slings will have raw materials on them.
I dunno about you, but I go after heads FIRST a sling. They're usually a cut above the rest of the crew, and getting an ID to a department basically assures them all being converted, which is good.
Oldman Robustin wrote:We're buffing pre-hatch Slings over my dead body.

This gametype will never be great until pre-hatch thralling is gone.
Why are you so buttblasted over pre-hatch thralling. It's not even good, just an option if you really want it and can do it. I hatch basically as soon as I get maint access and don't even bother with thralling before then.

But yeah on the topic of shadowlings I think the mode is great, but would suggest one thing. Why not make it so every 3 or 5 converts the time it takes to convert someone gets shorter? By the time you have like 9 thralls they're just bringing in convert after convert and then it's just a matter of waiting. Sure it gives the crew an opportunity to bounce back, but unless you've been thralling suicidal greytiders they aren't going to get themselves killed.
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #128873

Converting is good as it is tbh, any faster and we'll see sling thralls just hiding and avoiding everyone so that their master can convert faster than before. It would need to be a minor thing if we wanted it.

Also yeah on the heads thing, if that happens and the heads can keep recalling then that's gg. Same as any other antag really.
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:

Xhuis
Github User

Post by Xhuis » #130870

Shadowling Update V is now on GitHub! https://github.com/tgstation/-tg-station/pull/12772
The pull request wrote: It's finally happening, and it's long overdue! Obviously do-not-merge for now.

Changes:
  • A new spell type has been added, /self. This spell will only target the user and is made for ease of creation of new spell types made to be self-centered.
  • Nany shadowling abilities have been refactored into "self" spells.
  • Spells now play sounds automatically if they have an assigned sound.
  • All shadowling abilities now require the user to be human.
  • Many shadowling ability cooldowns have been reduced.
  • Shadowlings no longer possess Enthrall before hatching.
  • Normal enthralling is now done by a new organ, the black tumor. Upon being placed into a human, it will enthrall them, and upon being removed, remove their thrall status. Enthralling a person creates a tumor and places it into the head slot, where it can be removed via organ manipulation.
  • Dethralling surgery has been removed, see above.
  • Enthralling fluff messages now center around the shadowling placing their hands onto the target's head rather than soulfully staring into their eyes with love and care.
  • Ascendant Broadcast has been removed.
  • Shadowling clothing/items now have icons on the HUD to better represent that they exist. They are mainly just darkened versions of other icons.
  • Destroy Engines is now removed after use.
  • The Shift Nerves button now has an icon.
  • Regenerate Chitin has been renamed to Rapid Re-Hatch to better reflect its use.
  • Shadowling abilities now require the user to be human.
Last edited by Xhuis on Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #130875

I am disgusted by the fact that there's two "human requirement" items on the list.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Xhuis
Github User

Post by Xhuis » #130881

I specifically included that to incite lizard players.
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #130882

I am so #liggered now.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Fonedsky
Byond Username: FonedSky

Post by Fonedsky » #130906

Oh what the hell is up with slings dying in space. That's really dumb.
I've lost count of times where I've been doing really good as a sling, and then I accidentally walk into space and die in seconds while the whole station is dark because of far away stars.
No, that's not good at all.

Slings are very good, probably one of my favorites, but them dying in space is really, really not cool. I don't like that feature and never did.
Xhuis
Github User

Post by Xhuis » #130917

Fonedsky wrote:Oh what the hell is up with slings dying in space. That's really dumb.
I've lost count of times where I've been doing really good as a sling, and then I accidentally walk into space and die in seconds while the whole station is dark because of far away stars.
No, that's not good at all.

Slings are very good, probably one of my favorites, but them dying in space is really, really not cool. I don't like that feature and never did.
There is no way I can control that outside of completely removing starlight. Shadowlings are immune to lack of pressure and lack of temperature.
Incomptinence
Byond Username: Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #130950

Maybe make space tiles heal them back? I mean sure you want to avoid light but resonating with the void seems like something they would like.

Also prevents just RCDing to box it in and choke thralls.
ChangelingRain
Byond Username: ChangelingRain
Github Username: ChangelingRain

Post by ChangelingRain » #130951

Shadowlings need to interact with the crew in a way that's more than "stuncuffradiothrall" and "instantly disappear and leave if you see any danger"
Most of the round the shadowling and thralls just sit in maint, doing very little besides grabbing people to sit in maint with them and instantly stunning anyone who stumbles upon them up until the shadowling gets a bunch of people and can just gib, enthrall, or lightning blast anyone it sees. Or the shadowling fails to get enough people and gets cucked.
Plays Joan Lung and various AIs and cyborgs with mythology and magical creature-themed names. Joan on IRC.
earth-clawing illuminati trans girl
Xhuis
Github User

Post by Xhuis » #130952

Anonus wrote: :salt:
So tell me what you think is best.
Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #130953

Or maybe an ability to darken space tiles? Shadow nebula or something?
Xhuis
Github User

Post by Xhuis » #130956

Incomptinence wrote:Or maybe an ability to darken space tiles? Shadow nebula or something?
That's a great idea, but unfortunately it'd probably be very hard to make. Starlight isn't a unique subtype, so it's impossible to elminate easily.
MSO has a PR up that nerfs starlight though, so that would significantly improve their experience.
Edit: PR just merged
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #130957

Anonus wrote:Shadowlings need to interact with the crew in a way that's more than "stuncuffradiothrall" and "instantly disappear and leave if you see any danger"
Most of the round the shadowling and thralls just sit in maint, doing very little besides grabbing people to sit in maint with them and instantly stunning anyone who stumbles upon them up until the shadowling gets a bunch of people and can just gib, enthrall, or lightning blast anyone it sees. Or the shadowling fails to get enough people and gets cucked.
It's like the stealth-based antagonist is supposed to be stealthy and good at it or something???

Also just give shadowlings a way to place a tile beneath themselves in open space. They take damage if they're in open space, but stand over a solid tile and the regen picks back up because space doesn't actually generate any light.
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
Xhuis
Github User

Post by Xhuis » #130984

New in the latest commit:
  • Enthralling now takes 21 seconds, 31 for loyalty-implanted targets. (Down from 30 and 45)
  • Dethralling surgery has been re-added
  • The final step in dethralling surgery is now performed with a flash, penlight, or flashlight
  • The final step in dethralling surgery now produces a shadow tumor after successful completion
Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #130986

Xhuis wrote:
Incomptinence wrote:Or maybe an ability to darken space tiles? Shadow nebula or something?
That's a great idea, but unfortunately it'd probably be very hard to make. Starlight isn't a unique subtype, so it's impossible to elminate easily.
MSO has a PR up that nerfs starlight though, so that would significantly improve their experience.
Edit: PR just merged
Simple way would be to have an ability that mass floors space tiles around the shadowling but they have the vacuum properties of space tiles still. Would give the more mobility than being stuck to the windowless sections of maint.
onleavedontatme

Post by onleavedontatme » #132186

Surgery takes far too long to do as deconversion considering they can still use their stun during it, and they can still hivemind for help the whole time.
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #132189

Goofs self surgery PR reduces surgery times by half.
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:

ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #132318

If only there was something that could induce unconsciousness to people conveniently available in the operating theater.

Coderbus get on that
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Xhuis
Github User

Post by Xhuis » #132325

ShadowDimentio wrote:If only there was something that could induce unconsciousness to people conveniently available in the operating theater.

Coderbus get on that
Sorry, probably not feasible.
:^)
Helios

Post by Helios » #145216

How do Shadowlings fight mechs?
I built a few posibrains ripleys last round, and the Shadowlings couldn't do anything to fight them.
Cheimon
Byond Username: Cheimon

Post by Cheimon » #145233

Helios wrote:How do Shadowlings fight mechs?
I built a few posibrains ripleys last round, and the Shadowlings couldn't do anything to fight them.
Don't they have an EMP thing already that they fight borgs with? EMPs are how you kill mechs.
Lumbermancer
Byond Username: Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #145248

Get your minions to do the dirty job for you.
aka Schlomo Gaskin aka Guru Meditation aka Copyright Alright aka Topkek McHonk aka Le Rouge
Gun Hog

Post by Gun Hog » #145254

Cheimon wrote:
Don't they have an EMP thing already that they fight borgs with? EMPs are how you kill mechs.
I was one of the posibrain mechs. I was wrecked by an ascendant. For mechs, fight them using normal methods, or use your e-z teleportation ability to escape and prepare.
InsaneHyena
Byond Username: InsaneHyena
Github Username: InsaneHyena

Post by InsaneHyena » #145259

Was a shadowling in the aforementioned round. Mechs did not inconvenience me at the slightest - they were such slow, fat assholes, they were never a threat to an incredibly mobile, teleporting shadowling. After I ascended, I wrecked them.
Bring back papercult.

Helios

Post by Helios » #145271

Why does it matter if you get wrecked by an ascendant?
Gun Hog

Post by Gun Hog » #145303

It does not, I just wanted to mention it, lol.