The death of Box station?

For feedback on the game code and design. Feedback on server rules and playstyle belong in Policy Discussion.
Danowar
Byond Username: Danowar

The death of Box station?

Post by Danowar » #105651

So from what I'm hearing ingame, Box might be getting phased out for Metastation. My question is: why? I thought it was obvious that people favored Box since, despite Basil running Metastation for awhile, it was often a low-pop station in comparison to Sybil (which seems even worse for Meta since it is a bit bigger than Box). I know Metastation has been around for a few years now, but I don't understand why there seems to be plans for suddenly making it the standard station map for Sybil.

Surely I'm not the only one who favors Box here, am I? I know it's been Sybil's bread-and-butter for awhile now, but I think it fits the theme of SS13 being a metal deathtrap far better than Metastation's "comfy" wide-open spaces.
Ikarrus
Byond Username: Ikarrus
Github Username: Ikarrus

Re: The death of Box station?

Post by Ikarrus » #105654

I just find metastation too safe and secure. Box is an intentionally shitty map, with designed weaknesses and scarcity of resources. Whereas metastation is a paradise packed full of junk and gives everyone whatever they want.
Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?
MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Post by MrStonedOne » #105659

Right now, sybil is running metastation because somebody mentioned that it should in ooc, then others agreed, then a vote was had, and meta won, and I was asked to change it to meta.

As for what happens after that....

no fucking idea.
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
NSFW:
leibniz
Byond Username: Leibniz

Post by leibniz » #105660

Ikarrus wrote:I just find metastation too safe and secure. Box is an intentionally shitty map, with designed weaknesses and scarcity of resources. Whereas metastation is a paradise packed full of junk and gives everyone whatever they want.
I agree, while a large maint is nice, things like the securitron in the armory are a turn-off.
Founder and only member of the "Whitelist Nukeops" movement
Incoming
Github User
Byond Username: Incoming
Github Username: Incoming5643

Post by Incoming » #105661

If there isn't a dedicated boxstation server I will probably stop playing and if I stop playing down the line I'd probably stop coding, or worse, not stop coding.
Developer - Datum Antags: Feburary 2016

Poly the Parrot - All Seeing Bird Transcends Universe, Joins Twitter.

Kofi - Make A Poor Life Choice

Good ideas backed by cruddy code since 2012!
lumipharon
TGMC Administrator
Byond Username: Lumipharon

Post by lumipharon » #105667

Jesus Christ it's hilarious how much some people don't like metastation.
Mindlessly playing the same map over and over is pretty terrible you know.

They're just maps. They have different strengths and weaknesses but ultimately it doesn't change how the game is played, and if anything, makes things less stagnant.
Last edited by lumipharon on Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ikarrus

Post by Ikarrus » #105668

lumipharon wrote:Jesus Christ it's hilarious how much some people don't like metastation.
We're mindless because we don't share your opinion, is that it?
Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?
lumipharon
TGMC Administrator

Post by lumipharon » #105669

No, people that say they're going to stop playing because of the map with little to no explaination as to why the difference in map ruins the game for them are mindlessly hating difference.
Ikarrus

Post by Ikarrus » #105671

lumipharon wrote:No, people that say they're going to stop playing because of the map with little to no explaination as to why the difference in map ruins the game for them are mindlessly hating difference.
The only one who hasn't provided a reason here is Incoming, but I know his reasons because he's stated his many times before. Which are more or less in line with the reasons already stated here by others.
Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?
Falamazeer
Byond Username: Wootanon

Post by Falamazeer » #105673

Clearly, A difference in opinion must indicate such to a mind as clandestine and brilliant as that
At that level of intillect things are not opinions, or philosophy, they are either fact or they are not, and anyone who cannot see things that way possesses an inferior mind incapable of little more than drooling eating pooping and reproducing.

Metastation isn't bad, it's just an inferior product, I'll eat a mc-chicken, but why the fuck should I when there is rotisserie roasting at home?
Ham Sammich, beating a dead horse since 2010.
NikNakFlak wrote:....It's true...that is why I removed my forum avatar
lumipharon wrote:ass parasite was pretty meh when I tried it.
lumipharon
TGMC Administrator

Post by lumipharon » #105675

and I have heard endless in OOC, an previous threads/discussions about it where people effectively say they hate meta and refuse to play on notbox.
Just because I say this here doesn't mean I'm directly attacking every person in the thread. Unless you sincerely believe that I'm wrong, and that there aren't lots of people that strongly dislike meta for no proper reason.
Ikarrus

Post by Ikarrus » #105677

I just don't believe you've bothered to ask them in an environment conducive to fleshed out discussion.

OOC is pretty terrible for that, it's usually filled with random discussions and people are generally distracted by actually playing the game.

I'm just saying that just because they haven't given a reason doesn't mean there aren't any. We're providing plenty of that here.
Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #105678

I'm pretty sure nobody said we're permanently removing box.

People can't go one hour without freaking out about trying a new map.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
Incoming
Github User

Post by Incoming » #105679

I've given my reasons multiple times; it's too big, it's too safe, there a ton of rooms that exist entirely for the sake of flavor. There's entirely too much given for free at roundstart, there's no scarcity of resources. There's places on the map that could probably survive 5 meteor waves in succession. You can always find a place to hide, even at high pop, you don't ever come into conflict with anyone unless both sides specifically want to.

Metastation is a map that was designed to make people feel comfortable, boxstation is a map that's been mercilessly tweaked to make make people feel vulnerable. My preferred environment is one where the very structure of the station is as much a hazard as the antagonists who exist in it. That's why I like box so much more. The game that I enjoy playing doesn't really seem to exist on metastation. It's nothing personal, it just ain't my bag or the direction I feel like map design should be working towards.

Scott
Github User
Byond Username: Xxnoob
Github Username: xxalpha

Post by Scott » #105685

lumipharon wrote:Jesus Christ it's hilarious how much some people don't like metastation.

They're just maps. They have different strengths and weaknesses but ultimately it doesn't change how the game is played, and if anything, makes things less stagnant.
I'd rather play box for eternity than meta. Meta just doesn't work for me. In addition to what Ikarrus pointed out about being a safe paradise, there are no dead areas. It's always crowded everywhere. If you think traitors can't breathe in Box, it will be even worse in Meta.
lumipharon
TGMC Administrator

Post by lumipharon » #105688

What's the difference in resources between the maps?

From memory, the only things that stand out is rng free gun in the armory, a multi belt in maint (which is inferior in every way to the trashbag in box maint), and I THINK a pair of insulated gloves somewhere.
How on earth is Box a death trap compared to metastation? They're both safe as fuck, over all.

The defining difference for me, is that metastation has intelligent maint access, so medstaff can go into maint from medbay, and the maint airlocks from there to the open corridor they can also use. This lets you use it as an emergency access route (like when they is a plasma fire).
On box, you can go from medbay into maint as a medstaff, then you're just stuck there. There is no logical point to even getting access to the maint door at all.

But I mean both maps are good and well thought out, and I'd sure as hell rather play both then just play one till the end of time.
Scott wrote:I'd rather play box for eternity than meta. Meta just doesn't work for me. In addition to what Ikarrus pointed out about being a safe paradise, there are no dead areas. It's always crowded everywhere. If you think traitors can't breathe in Box, it will be even worse in Meta.
Box is dead around arrivals, and around library/chapel, although both of those are visible to anyone going to science.
Meta has arrivals/library, and escape/chapel. Other then the chapel though, there is NOTHING down at escape to go to, other then maint.

I unno, basically I can't understand how people can feel so strongly about any map when they're not even that different. They have a bridge box with a main corridor around it, with the departments branching off that, and the AI on a satallite.
Last edited by lumipharon on Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Falamazeer

Post by Falamazeer » #105690

If it's so great why is basil unoccupied compared with sibyl?
Scott
Github User

Post by Scott » #105691

No lumi, Meta isn't well thought out. At least not for the play style that evolved in Box. We're a Box community, you have to deal with that.

Metastation is undoubtedly an achievement, completing a map of its size and maintaining it is Hard. But it's just no good for 50+ people, in my opinion.
lumipharon
TGMC Administrator

Post by lumipharon » #105692

Who wants to play a dead server, and lots of people don't like a different map.
a couple of years ago, when I first started playing on badger, sybil was DEAD AS FUCK, and badger (with metastation) was constantly high pop. Shit changes.
I'm not even defendin Meta as glorioussuperiormap, just that fact that the differences are so small that there's nothing really worth complaining about.
Scott
Github User

Post by Scott » #105694

lumipharon wrote: a couple of years ago, when I first started playing on badger, sybil was DEAD AS FUCK, and badger (with metastation) was constantly high pop. Shit changes..
You're a lying shit.
lumipharon
TGMC Administrator

Post by lumipharon » #105697

No, really.
Sybil died for like, a week or some shit.
Even after it came back, for months it stayed dead, and ony slowly bounced back because the same old story. Person gets on, sees no one on server 1, loads of people on server 2. Who wants to play 2 pop server, regardless of map?
TechnoAlchemist
Byond Username: TechnoAlchemist

Post by TechnoAlchemist » #105698

Scott wrote:
lumipharon wrote: a couple of years ago, when I first started playing on badger, sybil was DEAD AS FUCK, and badger (with metastation) was constantly high pop. Shit changes..
You're a lying shit.
I started playing on Basil and I can confirm that it was highpop with Metastation.

Anyways, I think Meta is much better, it really opens up opportunities for stealth traitors, and it makes it much easier to get away with lowkey gameplay which really hails to the nature of traitor/ling/cult. I think that Meta is much more in the spirit of ss13.
Incoming
Github User

Post by Incoming » #105699

People loved badger (the real, original badger) more because of how it was ran than what map it was running. There was another server running meta that was dead and when badger died, it didn't suddenly gain all the people who had been on badger.

Scott
Github User

Post by Scott » #105703

TechnoAlchemist wrote:
Scott wrote:
You're a lying shit.
I started playing on Basil and I can confirm that it was highpop with Metastation.

Anyways, I think Meta is much better, it really opens up opportunities for stealth traitors, and it makes it much easier to get away with lowkey gameplay which really hails to the nature of traitor/ling/cult. I think that Meta is much more in the spirit of ss13.
lumipharon wrote:No, really.
Even after it came back, for months it stayed dead, and ony slowly bounced back because the same old story. Person gets on, sees no one on server 1, loads of people on server 2. Who wants to play 2 pop server, regardless of map?

I was here before and during Badger, it was popular during HBL and then it died. It never dominated the population scale.
Ikarrus

Post by Ikarrus » #105704

The only time Sybil was dead was when it was hit by DDOSs constantly for like a week.

Badger was hosted by crossbowman at the time, so it wasn't hit the same way that Sybil did.

It had trouble recovering from that because of coder drama. I still remember when Badger station nearly killed coderbus, with Aranclanos and Cheridan as the only active contributors remaining. Everyone else jumped ship.

Badger ended when crossbowman decided to close it down and join forces with SoS.
Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?
Scones
Byond Username: Scones

Post by Scones » #105710

Meta is fun sometimes. Having a few rounds today was a blast.

Is it good all the time? Probably not.
plplplplp WOOOOooo hahahhaha
John_Oxford
Github User
Byond Username: John Oxford
Github Username: JohnOxford

Post by John_Oxford » #105712

Meh.

Doesn't bother me a bit, hell, i'd play on a ported version of goon if it men't something new.

Box is box, its the same old shit we have had forever

Meta is bigger, roomier, and has more shit in it. Box on steriods essentially.

It doesn't bother me, meta's pretty cool, so is box.
Bill Rowe - Used for everything // SYS-OP - AI // SYS-USR - Cyborg
https://gyazo.com/07cbe7219ba24366c1f655ad6c56a524

Signature Content:
Spoiler:
Offical In-Game rank:

TechnoAlchemist wrote:you where always right john, you where always right
>implying the admin conspiracy wasen't just confirmed by a admin.
see, i told you motherfuckers.
NikNakFlak wrote:this isn't a game you can't just post whenever you want
I don't even know what the fuck tg is.

deputi
Byond Username: Deputi

Post by deputi » #105714

I really do love the hypocrisy of these metashills. If you complain about their precious map, they tell you to "deal with it" or embrace change" while they refuse to take their own advice when directed to bagil. If all the people that voted for meta went to bagil then they would easily reach 50+ players combined with the native bagil population and there wouldn't be metafriends anymore because the bagil natives wouldn't be so lonely. However, no one wants to switch servers because they're lazy fucks. This wouldn't be so bad if bagil hosted box while sybil hosted meta but instead the only choice we have right now is high pop meta or low pop meta.

It really amazes me at how people dislike bagil so much that they would make sybil host meta rather than just play on bagil.
TechnoAlchemist
Byond Username: TechnoAlchemist

Post by TechnoAlchemist » #105720

deputi wrote:I really do love the hypocrisy of these metashills. If you complain about their precious map, they tell you to "deal with it" or embrace change" while they refuse to take their own advice when directed to bagil. If all the people that voted for meta went to bagil then they would easily reach 50+ players combined with the native bagil population and there wouldn't be metafriends anymore because the bagil natives wouldn't be so lonely. However, no one wants to switch servers because they're lazy fucks. This wouldn't be so bad if bagil hosted box while sybil hosted meta but instead the only choice we have right now is high pop meta or low pop meta.

It really amazes me at how people dislike bagil so much that they would make sybil host meta rather than just play on bagil.
MSO said that he was going to put box on basil.
Falamazeer

Post by Falamazeer » #105727

Sweet, I'm in
Steelpoint
Github User
Byond Username: Steelpoint
Github Username: Steelpoint

Post by Steelpoint » #105732

So what's the point of all this? Swapping the maps between the servers?

Just seems like a waste of time.
Incoming
Github User

Post by Incoming » #105733

It's been done before, it didn't work then either. Eventually everything just normalizes. Only thing it does is manually syncs character slots between the servers.

Shadowlight213
Byond Username: Shadowlight213
Github Username: Shadowlight213

Post by Shadowlight213 » #105736

Meta was literally only on box as long as the vote won for meta. The moment box won, we switched back. (excluding the one extra round we ran due to MSO needing to change configs)
He's currently working on a map rotation system for tg, so its likely that the maps will be changing every so often.
Scott
Github User

Post by Scott » #105745

Alternate maps in bagil at the same time.
Luke Cox
Byond Username: NocturnalQuill

Post by Luke Cox » #105753

Both box and meta are good in different ways. No reason we can't run both.
SkipsPro
Byond Username: SkipsPro

Post by SkipsPro » #105774

box is so fucking boring. The only reason I played on sybil wasn't because of box. I played because of the high pop. and I'm pretty sure that's why 90% of the people there play on sybil. It's not that it's bad... it's just really really stale. The same situations have happened to me and many other players so many times. How many times has the holodeck been on fire. How many times has the medbay and that hallway area been bombed. How many times have you been killed in that narrow maint hallway between genetics and science where theres no room to manuver. I think it's time for a change. I don't think people actually like box, they're just playing on sybil because it has more players and no one wants to play on snoozefest low pop. Of course I'm not speaking for everyone, but just from what I've noticed, this is what I've concluded.
fuck
SkipsPro
Byond Username: SkipsPro

Post by SkipsPro » #105776

Scott wrote:
TechnoAlchemist wrote:
Scott wrote:
You're a lying shit.

lumipharon wrote:No, really.

I was here before and during Badger, it was popular during HBL and then it died. It never dominated the population scale.
So was I, and I distinctly remember a time where badger dominated the pop, and everyone joined it. There was a reason there were threads mourning the death of badger. I remember server 1 being barren as fuck. Everyone just played on server 2 (badger) for like a round, and everyone started coming back because when you see the server list, you click the one with more people. Well at least that's what I and many other people do.
fuck
Tornadium
Byond Username: Tornadium

Post by Tornadium » #105781

Box is not a bad map.

Box however is fucking stale and overplayed. You literally can't run the same map over and over and over and expect people not to get bored.

Variety is a good thing.

If you absolutely can't play on anything other than box....I seriously don't get how you function as a human being.
Incomptinence
Byond Username: Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #105787

I prefer variety but meta isn't new, it is a lot of nice things but it isn't that.

Good to see change though.
Tornadium

Post by Tornadium » #105789

Incomptinence wrote:I prefer variety but meta isn't new, it is a lot of nice things but it isn't that.

Good to see change though.
I'd like to see new map concepts being developed, however for a lot of people meta is new.

Hell for people who have played it before it feels new.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #105825

I like box, it plays well
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #105846

Falamazeer wrote:If it's so great why is basil unoccupied compared with sibyl?
This is such a stupid course of reasoning. Does no one remember that basil was on Box for the longest time and it changed nothing in terms of population of basil.

I also noticed no decrease of players because of metastation, people here just sound like old men nattering that it "was better in the old days".

Also why has no one suggested the idea of a map rotation? Is it possible? can we get it so it does 5 rounds box 5 rounds meta?
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
Tornadium

Post by Tornadium » #105855

peoplearestrange wrote:
Falamazeer wrote:If it's so great why is basil unoccupied compared with sibyl?
This is such a stupid course of reasoning. Does no one remember that basil was on Box for the longest time and it changed nothing in terms of population of basil.

I also noticed no decrease of players because of metastation, people here just sound like old men nattering that it "was better in the old days".

Also why has no one suggested the idea of a map rotation? Is it possible? can we get it so it does 5 rounds box 5 rounds meta?
I actually made a suggestion thread a few weeks ago for a map rotation.
Lumbermancer
Byond Username: Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #105897

Scott wrote:
You're a lying shit.
It's true. I was a Badger guy as well. Sybil was laggy as shit back in the day too.

Either way this thread is stupid. The answer to the loaded question "The death of box station?" should be "No", followed by a lock.
aka Schlomo Gaskin aka Guru Meditation aka Copyright Alright aka Topkek McHonk aka Le Rouge
Amelius
Byond Username: Amelius

Post by Amelius » #106037

I played Meta some more. The biggest reason I dislike it is that it feels like there's way too many resources. There's no scarcity, hell, there's even a public autolathe. Eugh.
lumipharon
TGMC Administrator

Post by lumipharon » #106056

That's two things I dislike about meta.
Public lathe (that fucking cunts steal round start to make their maint base so they can murder bone with infinite revolver ammo), and the fucking CHEM SETUP in XENOBIO.
Like seriously, what reason does xenobio need this?
Bombadil
Byond Username: Kromgar

Post by Bombadil » #106069

lumipharon wrote:That's two things I dislike about meta.
Public lathe (that fucking cunts steal round start to make their maint base so they can murder bone with infinite revolver ammo), and the fucking CHEM SETUP in XENOBIO.
I clearly need it for my radium
Planet Station Best Station

Vote Planetstation and Kor Phaeron 2017
callanrockslol
Byond Username: Callanrockslol

Post by callanrockslol » #106087

lumipharon wrote:That's two things I dislike about meta.
Don't talk shit about public autolathe that thing was the shit. Chem dispensers outside chemistry is dumb. Lots of fairly major design things like that will need to be addressed if it gets put on a rotation.
Lumbermancer wrote:Sybil was laggy as shit back in the day too.
Barely playable at peak times and still the best SS13 experiences I ever had somehow.
The most excessive signature on /tg/station13.

Still not even at the limit after 8 fucking years.
Spoiler:
Urist Boatmurdered [Security] asks, "Why does Zol have a captain-level ID?"
Zol Interbottom [Security] says, "because"

Sergie Borris lives on in our hearts

Zaros (No id) [145.9] says, "WITH MY SUPER WIZARD POWERS I CAN TELL CALLAN IS MAD."
Anderson Conagher wrote:Callan is sense.
Errorage wrote:When I see the win vista, win 7 and win 8 hourglass cursor, it makes me happy
Cause it's a circle spinning around
I smile and make circular motions with my finger to imiatate it
petethegoat wrote:slap a comment on it and call it a feature
MisterPerson wrote:>playing
Do you think this is a game?
Gun Hog wrote:Untested code baby
oranges wrote:for some reason all our hosts turn into bohemia software communities after they implode
Malkevin wrote:I was the only one that voted for you Callan.
Miggles wrote:>centration development
>trucking
ill believe it when snakes grow arms and strangle me with them

OOC: Aranclanos: that sounds like ooc in ooc related to ic to be ooc and confuse the ic
OOC: Dionysus24779: We're nearing a deep philosophical extistential level

Admin PM from-Jordie0608: 33-Jan-2552| Warned: Is a giraffe dork ~tony abbott

OOC: Saegrimr: That wasn't a call to pray right now callan jesus christ you're fast.

OOC: Eaglendia: Glad I got to see the rise, fall, rise, and fall of Zol

OOC: Armhulenn: CALLAN
OOC: Armhulenn: YOU MELTED MY FUCKING REVOLVER
OOC: Armhulenn: AND THEN
OOC: Armhulenn: GAVE ME MELTING MELONS
OOC: Armhulenn: GOD FUCKING BLESS YOU
OOC: Armhulenn: you know what's hilarious though
OOC: Armhulenn: I melted ANOTHER TRAITOR'S REVOLVER AFTER THAT

7/8/2016 never forget
Armhulen wrote:
John_Oxford wrote:>implying im not always right
all we're saying is that you're not crag son
bandit wrote:we already have a punishment for using our code for your game, it's called using our code for your game
The evil holoparasite user I can't believe its not DIO and his holoparasite I can't believe its not Skub have been defeated by the Spacedust Crusaders, but what has been taken from the station can never be returned.

OOC: TheGel: Literally a guy in a suit with a shuttle full of xenos. That's a doozy
Tornadium

Post by Tornadium » #106147

Amelius wrote:I played Meta some more. The biggest reason I dislike it is that it feels like there's way too many resources. There's no scarcity, hell, there's even a public autolathe. Eugh.
It's an entirely different style of play from Box, We NEED more of this.

Also, We had a pretty overwhelming choice for Meta over Box last night again. Same people bitching here that were bitching in-game.

Clearly people don't want to only play box anymore.
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #106152

If you have feedback for the metastation map it be great to plonk it in the feedback thread for it.
https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3090

As Tornadium says it is a different playstyle to box being a very different map, however a rotation in how you play the game can be a great thing. It helps keep it fresh and means you end up with new things to work with.
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box