Rogue Medborgs are Retarded

For feedback on the game code and design. Feedback on server rules and playstyle belong in Policy Discussion.
calzilla1
Byond Username: Calzilla1

Re: Rogue Medborgs are Retarded

Post by calzilla1 » #225751

Bottom post of the previous page:

Played as emaged mediborg for a few rounds and i have to say theyre really more of a "hit and run" sort of module. Cant heal on their own and stuns and poisons take a long god damn time and flashes arent THAT hard to come across. Also hard suit + ion gun= gg mediborg
Life is too short for anything meaningful and too long for anything memeingful
Super Aggro Crag wrote: The best shitpost youll ever be responsible for will be your obituary.
Quality debate brought to you by ColonicAcid wrote:imagine having this little empathy

do you have autism bud? does your brain not see these people as humans? are they just a faceless statistic to you?
Incomptinence
Byond Username: Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #225781

something something niche hard counter something something never play engineer/security/viro or bother to get a space or biosuit by other methods back to square one salt still fresh a thousand years salt on fire thinly veiled desire for outright removal or absolutely hard counter via personal space barrier to prevent all injections as an innate round start toggle etc etc etc...
Davidchan
Byond Username: Davidchan

Post by Davidchan » #225824

ShadowDimentio wrote:They don't stop hypos I don't thing, and the borg could aim to head and inject you regardless.
As someone who used to play medborg a lot, I can 100% tell you that hypos and needles are stopped by the same objects which is why healing engineers, miners or anyone wearing a hardsuit, biosuit or firesuit (and for a while when steel got his way the HoS coat) was a complete pain in the ass. And given that your entire bitch fest here is "1 click death" most players aren't immediately going to recognize or quickly change their target location to hit the head, which has another slew of objects that block injections that aren't terribly difficult to get a hold of even for an assistant if you think the borgs may be rogue. Aside from the various 'i win' buttons that anyone who can prove the borgs are rogue in the first place can get access to.
Law 0: Secborg din do nuffin.
John_Oxford
Github User
Byond Username: John Oxford
Github Username: JohnOxford

Post by John_Oxford » #225942

literally most if not all traitor posions can be countered by memeing it up with literally all of the toxins kits,

100 units of charcoal < will get you to medbay to go get another 200 units so you dont die.
assuming a medi doc doesnt just slap you in a sleeper and give you 1000 units instead.
Bill Rowe - Used for everything // SYS-OP - AI // SYS-USR - Cyborg
https://gyazo.com/07cbe7219ba24366c1f655ad6c56a524

Signature Content:
Spoiler:
Offical In-Game rank:

TechnoAlchemist wrote:you where always right john, you where always right
>implying the admin conspiracy wasen't just confirmed by a admin.
see, i told you motherfuckers.
NikNakFlak wrote:this isn't a game you can't just post whenever you want
I don't even know what the fuck tg is.

XDTM
Github User
Byond Username: XDTM
Github Username: XDTM

Post by XDTM » #226447

100 units of charcoal can heal 1000 tox damage and remove 500u of chems, i think you're a bit off on the math.
Sleepers cannot inject antitoxin until upgraded, but cryo pretty much keeps you alive even through the worst poisons.
a.k.a. Duke Hayka

Coder of golems, virology, hallucinations, traumas, nanites, and a bunch of miscellaneous stuff.
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #226463

I wasn't expecting to get atomized the way I did, usually when you get poisoned you have time to figure out what's killing you and nab some healing, but within those 10 seconds I was in crit.

Oh and I got dunked again by medborgs. I was a hulk on the shuttle and was fairly certain the borgs were rogue, and by the time I confirmed they were by seeing them attack some dude through the walls I was already dying from one of the fair and balanced injectors. Barely survived the ride in crit after I ran into the shuttle medbay and screamed AIR before falling in crit.
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
Ezel
Byond Username: Improvedname

Post by Ezel » #226465

>people complain medborgs are OP when a engie borg can just stun arm you and drag you to space or a standard borg esword you or a service borg well... bash your head in with a high knockdown rate tray or a mining borg with a sonic jackhammer or they can just lit you on fire anyways :)
The future is horrible!
Ezel
Byond Username: Improvedname

Post by Ezel » #226466

Btw when we gonna add chemistry borgs :^)
The future is horrible!
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #226470

I miss secborgs and their lasers.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #226476

Me too. People got dunked and forgot that you didn't have terribly many shots before you had to recharge for ten minutes.
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
confused rock
Byond Username: The unloved rock

Post by confused rock » #226567

Ezel wrote:>people complain medborgs are OP when a engie borg can just stun arm you and drag you to space or a standard borg esword you or a service borg well... bash your head in with a high knockdown rate tray or a mining borg with a sonic jackhammer or they can just lit you on fire anyways :)
but if you get stun armed and something interrupts them you live. trays are extinguisher grade you fucktardo the jackhammer is just 15 christ the only arguable equivalent is the esword which is hella loud and you can at least survive the first 3 hits in theory.
Anonmare
Byond Username: Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #226571

Actually you can pre-extend the e-sword and keep it in your module inventory for surprise stabbings.
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #226572

Nothing any of the other borgs have are as deadly as silently injecting murder juice and the guy you clicked on drop dead effectively no matter what.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #226578

Ezel wrote:>people complain medborgs are OP when a engie borg can just stun arm you and drag you to space or a standard borg esword you or a service borg well... bash your head in with a high knockdown rate tray or a mining borg with a sonic jackhammer or they can just lit you on fire anyways :)
tray actually has like almost no knockdown but it would be funny if it did
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #226585

I think in the ye olden days before weapons got homogenized trays had the secret property of hitting the target with everything on the tray and scattering them everywhere on hit.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
yackemflam
Byond Username: Yackemflam

Post by yackemflam » #226619

Trays has a 10% chance to KO you ON TOP of the standard knockdown/daze
NSFW:
I will admit I was laughing pretty hard during your skit in the boxing ring. - seagrimr
Spoiler:
Playing on the server isn't something you're entitled to. There's an extremely small level of responsibiliy on your part to play hhundreds of hours of a free game run by fuckheads. - Stickymayhem
A retards guide on how to make a maxcap bomb in toxins.
NSFW:
You`ll need:
1-6 Plasma tanks 1-6 Oxygen tanks
1-6 tank transfer valve
2 Plasma canister
2 Oxygen canister
1 Yellow (empty) canister
Wrench
Toxins lab access
Science testing lab access

Grab a oxygen tank and a plasma tank and bring them to the testing lab.
Super cool the Oxygen and superheat the Plasma.

Clean out the oxygen and plasma tanks with a filter/pump.

Then you wrench and unwrench the plasma and oxygen tanks in toxins. It`s important tha you do it one at a time. Try to get a 85%plasma and 15% oxygen mix.

Once you have a good burn mix, pump the mix into the burn chamber and light it on fire. Wait 10 seconds for it to heat up and pump it into a yellow (empty) canister.

Quickly set the kpa output to 163 kpa and fill the tanks with the burn mix.

Take the oxygen tanks and fill it up with a 613kpa worth of oxygen FIRST then fill the rest with plasma, you should get well over 2000kpa in the end.

With the new atmos system you should wait 5-10 minutes for you tanks to bake.

Take a tank transfer valve, add a oxygen tank and a plasma tank to it. You should have a maxcap bomb. Have fun blowing up the station mining!
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #226641

ShadowDimentio wrote:I think in the ye olden days before weapons got homogenized trays had the secret property of hitting the target with everything on the tray and scattering them everywhere on hit.
I definitely remember that because I tried to eat a tray of pizza slices in like my first week playing
Davidchan
Byond Username: Davidchan

Post by Davidchan » #226658

Didn't you used to be able to load beer bottles onto trays and break them all at once on someone? I seem to recall there being a jihad bartender strategy to get some potassium and ghetto a traygrenade/bomb by simultaneously dousing a person in water and potassium for small room clearing booms
Law 0: Secborg din do nuffin.