Rogue Medborgs are Retarded

For feedback on the game code and design. Feedback on server rules and playstyle belong in Policy Discussion.
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Rogue Medborgs are Retarded

Post by ShadowDimentio » #221494

>Be me
>Greyshirt
>HoP got dunked by a carp so time to heal him
>In medbay
>Medborg runs past
>"You feel a tiny prick!"
>Oh yeah the borgs were rogue, right
>Take fuckhuge damage
>Die before I can reach an analyzer to figure out how I'm dying

This is fucking retarded. I was dead in all of about 10 seconds from one hypo injection, which is ONLY avoidable if you have armor covering your entire body, a privilege only say, 7 people on the whole station have, max. I mean look at this goddamn chem loadout.

Literally GG if you get injected with most any of this shit. Who the fuck thought this was a good idea?
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Re: Rogue Medborgs are Retarded

Post by DemonFiren » #221496

Lol git gud.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #221497

Sorry didn't realize this was Dark Souls
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
CPTANT
Byond Username: CPTANT

Post by CPTANT » #221498

Not really that much worse then getting stunned by an engiborg and dragged into space....

or slipping on that janiborgs lube and getting the same fate.....
Timberpoes wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:21 pm The rules exist to create the biggest possible chance of a cool shift of SS13. They don't exist to allow admins to create the most boring interpretation of SS13.
D&B
Byond Username: Repukan

Post by D&B » #221499

>Knows Borg's are rogue
>Lets one get within melee range of him

Are you just going to use this forum to bitch about the things that kill you every day?
Spoiler:
[20:26:02]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Welp. It was just a prank bro isn't a very good excuse when it comes to unprovoked nonantag murder, but since this is your first time doing it and you seem to understand the problem instead of a bannu I'm just going to leave you with a warning. Please PLEASE don't do this again in the future, as funny as crackhead broken bottle memes can be. Alrighty? Do you have any input on this?
[20:26:39]ADMIN: PM: [censored]->[censored admin]: Alright, no problem. I have some input. Fuck my boy pussy.
[20:27:06]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Okay then. Have fun.
[20:31:29]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Excuse me?
J_Madison wrote: that's a stupid fucking stat
you don't play, you've never played
lying little shit with your bullshit stat
fuck you
ColonicAcid wrote:and with enough practise i too could blow my own dick so well that only the gods know how it feels.
Gun Hog
Byond Username: Gun Hog

Post by Gun Hog » #221510

You speak as if this is the among the worst ways to die by an antag! Go die by a Traitor, Changeling, or Blood Cultist and get back to us.
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #221515

Yeah guys obviously I'm just bad for dying in one click, maybe next time I'll git gud and heal myself faster, exdee lmao cool memes
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Anonmare
Byond Username: Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #221518

Have you tried not getting in melee range of a rogue borg?
TechnoAlchemist
Byond Username: TechnoAlchemist

Post by TechnoAlchemist » #221521

ShadowDimentio wrote:Yeah guys obviously I'm just bad for dying in one click, maybe next time I'll git gud and heal myself faster, exdee lmao cool memes
Aren't you the guy who has been shilling to bring parasting back for like, ever?
Cik
Byond Username: Cik

Post by Cik » #221524

nothing in the mediborg's kit kills you that fast

you're exaggerating

by the way the deadliest chem is probably the heart attack drug and just epi yourself and lolnodamage
confused rock
Byond Username: The unloved rock

Post by confused rock » #221530

i think he might have a point i mean cyanide is pretty damn lethal I don't even know what heparin or sodium whatever is I mean the point is its gg unless you got charcoal or some shit
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #221532

Anonmare wrote:Have you tried not getting in melee range of a rogue borg?
Sure and wile I'm at it I'll throw in a prayer that in my frantic dodging the borg doesn't touch me ONCE, cause if so lmao balanced game I get to die from sodium thiopenal or whatever in ten seconds.
TechnoAlchemist wrote:
ShadowDimentio wrote:Yeah guys obviously I'm just bad for dying in one click, maybe next time I'll git gud and heal myself faster, exdee lmao cool memes
Aren't you the guy who has been shilling to bring parasting back for like, ever?
Parasting just had you hold nice and still for a while, the ling still had to strangle and absorb you which took a solid minute, plenty of time for someone to bumble onto him and save you.
Cik wrote:nothing in the mediborg's kit kills you that fast

you're exaggerating
It was 10-15 seconds and I was in crit, no joke.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
confused rock

Post by confused rock » #221541

and by that I mean I'm agreeing with him because it happened to me and he is CORRECTISH
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #221542

The borg in question slaughtered like 15 people.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Aloraydrel
Byond Username: Aloraydrel
Github Username: Aloraydrel

Post by Aloraydrel » #221543

improve your gameplay
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #221547

But I don't want to powergame harder
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Cik

Post by Cik » #221550

don't be alone
know if the borgs are rogue
you're fine

what is problem

mediborg is the only dangerous borg when subverted git gud
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #221551

>Medbot clicks on you AND your friend
>Medbot clicks on you with mute then toxin
>Medbot clicks on you ever

Sorry my skill doesn't trancend to be able to ignore massive damage
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
J_Madison
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Akesson

Post by J_Madison » #221554

Play sec.

Set up portable flashers, use wall flashes, pocket your flash.

Borgs are muted and stunned by flashes.

Actually on second thoughts don't play security.
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #221555

We in the biz call that excessively specific counterplay
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Davidchan
Byond Username: Davidchan

Post by Davidchan » #221627

All of the ranged and stun options were removed from borgs and you're bitching that a rogue one that was allowed to get in melee range was able to kill you quietly?

Are people not going to be happy until borgs are nerfed to meditbot level functionality?
Law 0: Secborg din do nuffin.
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #221649

It's tricky to balance this kind of thing, since our poison chems are either putrid garbage or 10-seconds-to-dead with very little in-between. More lethal chems could be removed from the module, but another interesting emag module should probably be added in its place.
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Xhuis
Github User
Byond Username: Xhuis
Github Username: Xhuis

Post by Xhuis » #221662

Shadow, when you go out of your way to bash something - saying "this is retarded and you're a dumbass" instead of "hey, this is a problem, could you look into it" - makes people not take you seriously at all. If you keep making kneejerk threads spouting your feelings, then this isn't going to stop. For the record, I agree with you; that's why I'm not bashing you directly. PK makes a good point; this thing isn't easy to balance, and it would be hard to change this in a meaningful way without making hacked mediborgs irrelevant since they have so few tools already for antagonism.
I'm an ex-coder for /tg/. I made the original versions of clockcult, shadowlings, revenants, His Grace, and other stuff.
I don't play, code, or participate in the community, but I occasionally post dumb stuff in the hut.
Kraso wrote:hi gay
wubli wrote:xhuis you said you were feeling better but every thread you make makes me worry more about your sanity
ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone wrote:Sorry I was making fun of xhuis' """""compromise""""" who insisted that was the correct term to use.
CitrusGender wrote:We've ended up disabling clockcult on sybil and bagil now (terry is having some problems.) We will give Xhuis some time until he wishes to work upon it again. As of now, please use this thread for ideas and not for bickering.
wubli wrote:you are a cultist of the gay
IkeTG wrote:It's a reflection of humanity, like all of man's creation. You cannot divorce this act from yourself, in a way there's a big titty moth inside all of us.
wesoda25 wrote:yeah no one was curious what it was from. Imagine choosing being a degenerate as your forum gimmick, LOL
bandit
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Post by bandit » #221664

i ded pls nerf
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls
XDTM
Github User
Byond Username: XDTM
Github Username: XDTM

Post by XDTM » #221672

Less powerful chems, but with syringe guns instead?
a.k.a. Duke Hayka

Coder of golems, virology, hallucinations, traumas, nanites, and a bunch of miscellaneous stuff.
Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #221678

Mediborgs used to have a Polyacid spray that was pretty damn powerful until acid got nerfed into uselessness. Hell, I consider the deathchems a downgrade - the old acid module would almost always destroy your headset on the first squirt, do huge burn damage very quickly and could be used to destroy items (such as the armoury guns) easily and quickly.

Mediborgs were practically assassin borgs whenever they got emagged back then.
onleavedontatme
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Post by onleavedontatme » #221683

What if medborgs got a shovel to make chasms instead?
J_Madison
Rarely plays

Post by J_Madison » #221695

ShadowDimentio wrote:We in the biz call that excessively specific counterplay
Complaining about antags as a non sec role is taken with the smallest grain of salt; you are not a vs player combat role. You are not equipped or employed to do so.

Also portable flashes are used to stop rushing assistants, the same goes for wall mounted ones. You also start with a flash.
Reece
Byond Username: Reece1995

Post by Reece » #221701

And security has a gun that GGnore's them in one go.
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #221714

Xhuis wrote:Shadow, when you go out of your way to bash something - saying "this is retarded and you're a dumbass" instead of "hey, this is a problem, could you look into it" - makes people not take you seriously at all. If you keep making kneejerk threads spouting your feelings, then this isn't going to stop. For the record, I agree with you; that's why I'm not bashing you directly. PK makes a good point; this thing isn't easy to balance, and it would be hard to change this in a meaningful way without making hacked mediborgs irrelevant since they have so few tools already for antagonism.
Good advice but not my style. The coders don't listen to me even when I try to be reasonable or come to the table with well-reasoned and good ideas, so why bother?
Anonmare wrote:Mediborgs used to have a Polyacid spray that was pretty damn powerful until acid got nerfed into uselessness. Hell, I consider the deathchems a downgrade - the old acid module would almost always destroy your headset on the first squirt, do huge burn damage very quickly and could be used to destroy items (such as the armoury guns) easily and quickly.

Mediborgs were practically assassin borgs whenever they got emagged back then.
This would work just fine or reset their emag chem options back to being just facid, that's still plenty deadly bot not 10 seconds exdee rip tier
Kor wrote:What if medborgs got a shovel to make chasms instead?
J_Madison wrote:
ShadowDimentio wrote:We in the biz call that excessively specific counterplay
Complaining about antags as a non sec role is taken with the smallest grain of salt; you are not a vs player combat role. You are not equipped or employed to do so.

Also portable flashes are used to stop rushing assistants, the same goes for wall mounted ones. You also start with a flash.
So that means it's fine to get oneclicked by a medborg? Hell fucking guards aren't immune to getting oneclicked either.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
CPTANT

Post by CPTANT » #221722

Also: you do know a borg is also cucked after being hit once with a flash, right?

I for one applaud having things on the station that actually kill you.
Timberpoes wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:21 pm The rules exist to create the biggest possible chance of a cool shift of SS13. They don't exist to allow admins to create the most boring interpretation of SS13.
Sidon
Byond Username: Sidon

Post by Sidon » #221729

Aren't you a borg apologist or am i losing my mind
Bolien
Byond Username: Bolien

Post by Bolien » #221731

Sidon wrote:Aren't you a borg apologist or am i losing my mind
confused rock

Post by confused rock » #221739

CPTANT wrote:Also: you do know a borg is also cucked after being hit once with a flash, right?

you do know a guy is also cucked after being hit once with the deathchems, right? as in, they don't even have to bother to beat you to death, while they just gotta avoid you killing them or popping a calomel pill and then a charcoal one, then slowly healing. the chems actually crit within 15 seconds.
can you even name one other antag that has an infinitely usable way to gg in one hit besides fucking wizard shit? even ei nath requires time to charge.
Cik

Post by Cik » #221744

there are tons of antags that can ggnore you in very short amount of time

considering that your average AI is going to have like one mediborg and as soon as it's discovered it's going to be AI v. whole crew (including several traitors that can ggnore it in 10 seconds or less) this is literally zero issue

nerf tator he can draw revolver at point blank and kill me in .1 seconds pls

protip: if the borgs are rogue, don't let it get to melee and click on you and/or don't be alone and/or have a flash and/or an EMP and/or use the fucking console to blow it up wew
CPTANT

Post by CPTANT » #221760

The unloved rock wrote:
CPTANT wrote:Also: you do know a borg is also cucked after being hit once with a flash, right?

you do know a guy is also cucked after being hit once with the deathchems, right? as in, they don't even have to bother to beat you to death, while they just gotta avoid you killing them or popping a calomel pill and then a charcoal one, then slowly healing. the chems actually crit within 15 seconds.
can you even name one other antag that has an infinitely usable way to gg in one hit besides fucking wizard shit? even ei nath requires time to charge.
Yeah traitor can do exactly the same by injecting chemicals with a sleepy pen.

And a single poison kit probably lasts you the entire round......
confused rock

Post by confused rock » #221779

thats a problem with the sleepy pen then, also I think that mightve gotten removed. even if that DOES work, at least you have to reload the pen.
Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #221781

Sleepy pen gets two uses I think. It mutes immediately and knocks out after a little while.
CPTANT

Post by CPTANT » #221788

Anonmare wrote:Sleepy pen gets two uses I think. It mutes immediately and knocks out after a little while.
Only if you use it like a scrub.
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #221819

Sidon wrote:Aren't you a borg apologist or am i losing my mind
Silicon policy is dumb and secborg removal was a mistake
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #221825

Anonmare wrote:Sleepy pen gets two uses I think. It mutes immediately and knocks out after a little while.
it acts as a infinite-use hypospray that injects all it's reagents on use.

So long as you keep refilling it you good to go
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #221829

That's basically what medborgs get now, only in addition to being able to mute/stun you, it also can kill you extremely fast and has effectively limitless charges.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
J_Madison
Rarely plays

Post by J_Madison » #221832

Just don't let them melee you and work against the AI. I have never had a Borg alone kill me. Just stand 2 squares from them.
confused rock

Post by confused rock » #221878

Just stand 2 squares away from the dual Esword man guys, just stand 2 squares away from the singularity guys, just stand 2 squares away from the pulse laser guys
D&B
Byond Username: Repukan

Post by D&B » #221884

The unloved rock wrote:Just stand 2 squares away from the dual Esword man guys, just stand 2 squares away from the singularity guys, just stand 2 squares away from the pulse laser guys
False equivalents
Spoiler:
[20:26:02]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Welp. It was just a prank bro isn't a very good excuse when it comes to unprovoked nonantag murder, but since this is your first time doing it and you seem to understand the problem instead of a bannu I'm just going to leave you with a warning. Please PLEASE don't do this again in the future, as funny as crackhead broken bottle memes can be. Alrighty? Do you have any input on this?
[20:26:39]ADMIN: PM: [censored]->[censored admin]: Alright, no problem. I have some input. Fuck my boy pussy.
[20:27:06]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Okay then. Have fun.
[20:31:29]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Excuse me?
J_Madison wrote: that's a stupid fucking stat
you don't play, you've never played
lying little shit with your bullshit stat
fuck you
ColonicAcid wrote:and with enough practise i too could blow my own dick so well that only the gods know how it feels.
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #221906

D&B wrote:
The unloved rock wrote:Just stand 2 squares away from the dual Esword man guys, just stand 2 squares away from the singularity guys, just stand 2 squares away from the pulse laser guys
False equivalents
True for the second two since singulo pulls you in and the third one doesnt need to be close, but the first one is funny since it's actually not as powerful as a mediborg. Humans with eswords take slowdown from damage meaning it's easier to stay away from them, but borgs do not. They also have built in all access and bolt lifting, so good luck hiding in your department.
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #221907

PKPenguin321 wrote:
D&B wrote:
False equivalents
True for the second two since singulo pulls you in and the third one doesnt need to be close, but the first one is funny since it's actually not as powerful as a mediborg. Humans with eswords take slowdown from damage meaning it's easier to stay away from them, but borgs do not. They also have built in all access and bolt lifting, so good luck hiding in your department.
Not to mention an emagged borg doesn't have a big " DO NOT GO NEAR ME " icon like the above do. If the borgs aren't declared rogue, you might very well be the one running upto the borg rather than the borg running up to you.

With that said, one click with some of these chems is all it takes to R U I N your day. Once you see the O2 sign or your hair falling out, it's probably already too late [to even scream since the borg also has mutetoxin].
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
Incomptinence
Byond Username: Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #221934

Antag hud for all these sweet babies so they never get ambushed again.

What would damage slowdown matter in an ambush with anything decent PKP like good grief do people let you smack them in the face after they pull a revolver on you?
XDTM
Github User
Byond Username: XDTM
Github Username: XDTM

Post by XDTM » #221950

Put the deathchems in a dart gun, with 5u per shot, recharges after a while. Medborgs will now make a noise and be valid when poisoning, can't poison two people at the same time, and in return they get range (but can miss).
a.k.a. Duke Hayka

Coder of golems, virology, hallucinations, traumas, nanites, and a bunch of miscellaneous stuff.
Incomptinence
Byond Username: Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #222149

RANGED WEAPONS ON BORGS? HERESY!

UNLESS EVERY DAMAGING GUN IN THE GAME HARD COUNTERS THEM THEY ARE GODS AND I MIGHT NOT WIN!