Looking for a Mapper/Coder for BoxStation Modifications - PAID JOB!

Mapping Ideas and Sprite Galleries
Reborn756
Byond Username: Reborn756

Looking for a Mapper/Coder for BoxStation Modifications - PAID JOB!

Post by Reborn756 » #639885

Howdy folks! I'm coming to you all here with three very simple, yet in depth requests. These will require a mapper/coder to edit the final revision of BoxStation for me. MUST be BoxStation, not interested in the new In-Rotation maps!

The following are what I'm looking for:

1: Court Room returned to Old Box format. I would like the court room in current BoxStation to be reverted back to the original layout from OldBox. This is pre-tribunal.

2: Revert IA Agent back to Lawyer. This is of course purely roleplay driven, but I would like the title of IA Agent to be reverted back to Lawyer. We will be moving back to single judge trial format, not tribunal, and therefore need lawyers again.

3: Re-add the Prison Station. We need the prison station re-added to the current Box Station map, with a small shuttle from Security being the means to reach it. Just as it was back in the OldBox days.

I'm simply looking to re-add a couple of my favorite features from the good ole' days to the newest revision of BoxStation code! Get all of the upgraded systems like the new Medical procedures, while still being able to hide out on the Prison Station and hold interesting RP trials, like we used to!

Best of all: I'm willing to PAY SOMEONE to do this work! My coding abilities amount to less than piss. Use your talents to earn some spare coins, at my expense!

Thanks in advance for reading this mess, I appreciate any and all comments and thank you all greatly for many years of comradery in this crazy game!
vect0r
Byond Username: Vect0r

Re: Looking for a Mapper/Coder for BoxStation Modifications - PAID JOB!

Post by vect0r » #668333

Reborn756 wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 1:49 am Howdy folks! I'm coming to you all here with three very simple, yet in depth requests. These will require a mapper/coder to edit the final revision of BoxStation for me. MUST be BoxStation, not interested in the new In-Rotation maps!

The following are what I'm looking for:

1: Court Room returned to Old Box format. I would like the court room in current BoxStation to be reverted back to the original layout from OldBox. This is pre-tribunal.

2: Revert IA Agent back to Lawyer. This is of course purely roleplay driven, but I would like the title of IA Agent to be reverted back to Lawyer. We will be moving back to single judge trial format, not tribunal, and therefore need lawyers again.

3: Re-add the Prison Station. We need the prison station re-added to the current Box Station map, with a small shuttle from Security being the means to reach it. Just as it was back in the OldBox days.

I'm simply looking to re-add a couple of my favorite features from the good ole' days to the newest revision of BoxStation code! Get all of the upgraded systems like the new Medical procedures, while still being able to hide out on the Prison Station and hold interesting RP trials, like we used to!

Best of all: I'm willing to PAY SOMEONE to do this work! My coding abilities amount to less than piss. Use your talents to earn some spare coins, at my expense!

Thanks in advance for reading this mess, I appreciate any and all comments and thank you all greatly for many years of comradery in this crazy game!
You still here?
VENDETTA+Cecilia Vujic
vect0r
Byond Username: Vect0r

Re: Looking for a Mapper/Coder for BoxStation Modifications - PAID JOB!

Post by vect0r » #668334

Doubt it :D
VENDETTA+Cecilia Vujic