New Map Issues Possibly?

Mapping Ideas and Sprite Galleries
Artyom15
Byond Username: Artyom150

New Map Issues Possibly?

Post by Artyom15 » #172819

First post on the /tg/station. I don't hop on ss13 that often, but when I do it's either on /tg/station itself or on a friend's server which I help with that uses /tg/station code. But recently we decided to make our own map, and so far it's going pretty well actually. (Mapping is surprisingly easy - just tedious.) But in the lobby when I playtest the map to see how it's working so far, I get the errors in the following Imgur gallery. http://imgur.com/a/oAQZo

The "Cannot read null" errors appear when the map is nearing the end of booting and when it is booted, and the "Cannot execute null" errors appear when I try to join late - despite having an Arrivals Shuttle area and latejoin spawns. A thread I posted on the SS13 subreddit said it was because there were status displays that the game needed to access not on the map, but after putting a few down and recompiling the issue is still there. So my question is what consoles are needed for the game to function correctly? Sorry if I am overstepping my bounds.
fosstar
Byond Username: Fosstar

Re: New Map Issues Possibly?

Post by fosstar » #172843

Have you made ANY changes to the code?
Artyom15

Post by Artyom15 » #172845

None at all. I made my map.dm so that it could be activated, copied code from another map's .dm and changed the lines to match my station's files.
Artyom15

Post by Artyom15 » #173216

Couldn't fix it, deleted chunk of the station on accident, rage-quit this mapping experience. Still no idea what is wrong but so far nothing seems to work. Switched codebases, still having similar issues. Guess mapping just isn't for me.