Hey! Listen!
Toolboxing For A Cause 2.0
a /tg/Station13 Charity Tournament
Will begin Saturday the 12th at 1pm PST / 4pm EST / 8pm GMT at the Event Hall.
(You've donated r-right?)

Simple Questions Thread

General SS13 Chat
User avatar
Screemonster
 
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:23 pm
Byond Username: Scree

Re: Simple Questions Thread

Postby Screemonster » Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:50 pm #490256

InsaneHyena wrote:Where can I download Nar'Sie's sound effect? You know, the one where she tears the world a new asshole.

https://github.com/tgstation/tgstation/ ... /creatures
narsie_rises.ogg



User avatar
Vile Beggar
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:35 am
Location: god knows here
Byond Username: Vile Beggar

Re: Simple Questions Thread

Postby Vile Beggar » Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:54 pm #490258

InsaneHyena wrote:Where can I download Nar'Sie's sound effect? You know, the one where she tears the world a new asshole.

https://github.com/tgstation/tgstation/ ... l_rend.ogg
this is where the actual tearing happens
Spoiler:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImage

User avatar
InsaneHyena
 
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:13 pm
Location: Russia
Byond Username: InsaneHyena
Github Username: InsaneHyena

Re: Simple Questions Thread

Postby InsaneHyena » Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:41 pm #490259

Screemonster wrote:
InsaneHyena wrote:Where can I download Nar'Sie's sound effect? You know, the one where she tears the world a new asshole.

https://github.com/tgstation/tgstation/ ... /creatures
narsie_rises.ogg

Shit, the old sound was so much better.

Thanks.
Bring back papercult.

Image

PostThis post was deleted by PKPenguin321 on Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:52 am.
Reason: Oops, didnt see new page

User avatar
Tarchonvaagh
 
Joined: Wed May 01, 2019 9:30 pm
Location: Hungary
Byond Username: Tarchonvaagh

Re: Simple Questions Thread

Postby Tarchonvaagh » Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:12 pm #505858

Where can you get those "Employee of NT" pics? I want one tooooooo.....
Mathias Corvin on Terry.
Some random quotes I find disturbing:

Spoiler:
420goslingboy69 wrote:looking foir all the girl admins so we can have a party server you know what i am saying formal complaitn that there aint enough babes in bikinis and dresses (i mean skirts lol) telling us boys how we should paly the game and handle our roleplaying ic interactions


looping wrote: HELLO I AM BANNED FROM THE FORUM AND I WANT OUT OF THE HUTT, IT SMELLS AND THE PEOPLE WHO WALK THE GROUND NEXT TO ME DO NOT WASH THEIR FINGERS WHICH NOW ARE LONG AND CAKED IN DIRT


fopat wrote:Admin : dickhead
Reason of ban: Community dickedness
Server: Shity game
Admin with problems : [REDACTED]
Admin that needs to kill himself : [REDACTED]
My appeal : Just pick up a flamthorwer and kill community and you cured cancer , good job you are a hero .
Admin reaction: forum ban , Some shit talk , alot of salt
Community reaction: Memes , ALOT OF MEMES Holly
My reaction: Thanks you cured my cancer , by banning me from this shity game
Reason of appeal: Anger the admin , and make him game end himself
Fan Reaction: GWQEINHHHHHH ... And another alien shit
THE BIGGEST THE BIGGEST THE BIGGEST SHIT : Byond
Conclusion: dont waste your life playing this game , and admins suck , in alomost all games , because they are human , AND HUMANS SUCKS


OOC: BORKBORKBORK555: This game is a fucking disney film, And when the film ends at the shuttle dock all the actors just pull out shanks and murder each other

lmwevil wrote: PM: Optimumtact->Jerry Derpington: jerry(?|F) I'm gonna tickle your colon with my cock


i forgot it wrote: [Security] Ned Speaker says, "Hello, I've just arrived"
[Security] Ned Speaker says, "What is the current threat to the station?"
Clue Less says, "It's revs"
[Security] Clue Less says, "It's revs"
*BWOINK*
--ADMINISTRATOR PRIVATE MESSAGE--
Admin PM from-Ban Quota(Anime Catgirl):Why did you netspeak? you have too many notes, enjoy your ban
Click on the administrator's name to reply.
You have been banned by Banquota.
Reason: OOC in IC
This is a permanent ban.
To try to resolve this matter head to viewforum.php?f=7
You have been disconected


Image

SealCure
 
Joined: Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:14 am
Location: Kilo Station
Byond Username: JimmyJingo

Re: Simple Questions Thread

Postby SealCure » Sat Aug 03, 2019 10:45 am #505951

Tarchonvaagh wrote:Where can you get those "Employee of NT" pics? I want one tooooooo.....

http://liamlime.com/content/bio/
Image

Image

User avatar
Tarchonvaagh
 
Joined: Wed May 01, 2019 9:30 pm
Location: Hungary
Byond Username: Tarchonvaagh

Re: Simple Questions Thread

Postby Tarchonvaagh » Sat Aug 03, 2019 11:44 am #505955

Thanks

EDIT: I wanted it for my signature but I always get this error: It was not possible to determine the dimensions of the image. How to fix it?
Mathias Corvin on Terry.
Some random quotes I find disturbing:

Spoiler:
420goslingboy69 wrote:looking foir all the girl admins so we can have a party server you know what i am saying formal complaitn that there aint enough babes in bikinis and dresses (i mean skirts lol) telling us boys how we should paly the game and handle our roleplaying ic interactions


looping wrote: HELLO I AM BANNED FROM THE FORUM AND I WANT OUT OF THE HUTT, IT SMELLS AND THE PEOPLE WHO WALK THE GROUND NEXT TO ME DO NOT WASH THEIR FINGERS WHICH NOW ARE LONG AND CAKED IN DIRT


fopat wrote:Admin : dickhead
Reason of ban: Community dickedness
Server: Shity game
Admin with problems : [REDACTED]
Admin that needs to kill himself : [REDACTED]
My appeal : Just pick up a flamthorwer and kill community and you cured cancer , good job you are a hero .
Admin reaction: forum ban , Some shit talk , alot of salt
Community reaction: Memes , ALOT OF MEMES Holly
My reaction: Thanks you cured my cancer , by banning me from this shity game
Reason of appeal: Anger the admin , and make him game end himself
Fan Reaction: GWQEINHHHHHH ... And another alien shit
THE BIGGEST THE BIGGEST THE BIGGEST SHIT : Byond
Conclusion: dont waste your life playing this game , and admins suck , in alomost all games , because they are human , AND HUMANS SUCKS


OOC: BORKBORKBORK555: This game is a fucking disney film, And when the film ends at the shuttle dock all the actors just pull out shanks and murder each other

lmwevil wrote: PM: Optimumtact->Jerry Derpington: jerry(?|F) I'm gonna tickle your colon with my cock


i forgot it wrote: [Security] Ned Speaker says, "Hello, I've just arrived"
[Security] Ned Speaker says, "What is the current threat to the station?"
Clue Less says, "It's revs"
[Security] Clue Less says, "It's revs"
*BWOINK*
--ADMINISTRATOR PRIVATE MESSAGE--
Admin PM from-Ban Quota(Anime Catgirl):Why did you netspeak? you have too many notes, enjoy your ban
Click on the administrator's name to reply.
You have been banned by Banquota.
Reason: OOC in IC
This is a permanent ban.
To try to resolve this matter head to viewforum.php?f=7
You have been disconected


Image

User avatar
Reyn
 
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:13 am
Location: Canada
Byond Username: ReynTime13

Re: Simple Questions Thread

Postby Reyn » Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:09 pm #515599

Sorry for necroposting but...

If someone breaks into the vault for no good reason using tools I know they got from something which isnt just them being antag, and I'm not sec, am I allowed to do anything about it?
I play Trevor Fea on Bagil, And Giorno Giovanna on terry. Yes, I'm THAT raging asshole. Sorry for being such a cunt.
Have I told you how much I hate engineering, by the way?

User avatar
Shadowflame909
 
Joined: Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:18 pm
Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here
Byond Username: Shadowflame909

Re: Simple Questions Thread

Postby Shadowflame909 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:43 pm #515612

Tarchonvaagh wrote:Thanks

EDIT: I wanted it for my signature but I always get this error: It was not possible to determine the dimensions of the image. How to fix it?


epic


How do I beat lexia black in a fight
Image
Spoiler:
ThanatosRa wrote:My biggest problem is that I can't fix any of this.


Boris wrote:shadowflame either has a brain the size of a pea or one the size of the moon and he's playing 58D chess.


BeeSting12 wrote:please write an apology to this forums, this community, the host, and the internet as a whole for the data storage space you wasted with this complaint.


BebeYoshi wrote:Saltyflame909


Cobby wrote:The trash bin... have you lost your way home anon?

User avatar
Tarchonvaagh
 
Joined: Wed May 01, 2019 9:30 pm
Location: Hungary
Byond Username: Tarchonvaagh

Re: Simple Questions Thread

Postby Tarchonvaagh » Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:34 am #515679

Shadowflame909 wrote:
Tarchonvaagh wrote:Thanks

EDIT: I wanted it for my signature but I always get this error: It was not possible to determine the dimensions of the image. How to fix it?


epic


How do I beat lexia black in a fight

owen pimple
Mathias Corvin on Terry.
Some random quotes I find disturbing:

Spoiler:
420goslingboy69 wrote:looking foir all the girl admins so we can have a party server you know what i am saying formal complaitn that there aint enough babes in bikinis and dresses (i mean skirts lol) telling us boys how we should paly the game and handle our roleplaying ic interactions


looping wrote: HELLO I AM BANNED FROM THE FORUM AND I WANT OUT OF THE HUTT, IT SMELLS AND THE PEOPLE WHO WALK THE GROUND NEXT TO ME DO NOT WASH THEIR FINGERS WHICH NOW ARE LONG AND CAKED IN DIRT


fopat wrote:Admin : dickhead
Reason of ban: Community dickedness
Server: Shity game
Admin with problems : [REDACTED]
Admin that needs to kill himself : [REDACTED]
My appeal : Just pick up a flamthorwer and kill community and you cured cancer , good job you are a hero .
Admin reaction: forum ban , Some shit talk , alot of salt
Community reaction: Memes , ALOT OF MEMES Holly
My reaction: Thanks you cured my cancer , by banning me from this shity game
Reason of appeal: Anger the admin , and make him game end himself
Fan Reaction: GWQEINHHHHHH ... And another alien shit
THE BIGGEST THE BIGGEST THE BIGGEST SHIT : Byond
Conclusion: dont waste your life playing this game , and admins suck , in alomost all games , because they are human , AND HUMANS SUCKS


OOC: BORKBORKBORK555: This game is a fucking disney film, And when the film ends at the shuttle dock all the actors just pull out shanks and murder each other

lmwevil wrote: PM: Optimumtact->Jerry Derpington: jerry(?|F) I'm gonna tickle your colon with my cock


i forgot it wrote: [Security] Ned Speaker says, "Hello, I've just arrived"
[Security] Ned Speaker says, "What is the current threat to the station?"
Clue Less says, "It's revs"
[Security] Clue Less says, "It's revs"
*BWOINK*
--ADMINISTRATOR PRIVATE MESSAGE--
Admin PM from-Ban Quota(Anime Catgirl):Why did you netspeak? you have too many notes, enjoy your ban
Click on the administrator's name to reply.
You have been banned by Banquota.
Reason: OOC in IC
This is a permanent ban.
To try to resolve this matter head to viewforum.php?f=7
You have been disconected


Image

Xeroxemnas
 
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:52 am
Byond Username: Xeroxemnas

Re: Simple Questions Thread

Postby Xeroxemnas » Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:38 pm #515688

Shadowflame909 wrote:
Tarchonvaagh wrote:Thanks

EDIT: I wanted it for my signature but I always get this error: It was not possible to determine the dimensions of the image. How to fix it?


epic


How do I beat lexia black in a fight


You have to be me.

User avatar
Deepwoods
 
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:41 am
Byond Username: Deepwoods

Re: Simple Questions Thread

Postby Deepwoods » Wed Oct 02, 2019 5:53 am #517785

Can you change out the power cells on energy-based weapons?

A second, to make this post worthwhile: Can Botanists modify pod people to acquire plant traits? Can you make fireproof pod people that aren't damaged by darkness?
"You've gotten a lot farther than you should have, but then you haven't met Frank Horrigan either. Your ride's over, nukie. Time to die."

User avatar
terranaut
 
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:43 pm
Byond Username: Terranaut

Re: Simple Questions Thread

Postby terranaut » Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:21 am #517798

Deepwoods wrote:Can you change out the power cells on energy-based weapons?

A second, to make this post worthwhile: Can Botanists modify pod people to acquire plant traits? Can you make fireproof pod people that aren't damaged by darkness?


Only on stun batons. Screwdriver to pop out the cell.

I dont think so but I havent played botany forever.
Image

User avatar
Deepwoods
 
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:41 am
Byond Username: Deepwoods

Re: Simple Questions Thread

Postby Deepwoods » Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:49 am #517802

terranaut wrote:
Deepwoods wrote:Can you change out the power cells on energy-based weapons?

A second, to make this post worthwhile: Can Botanists modify pod people to acquire plant traits? Can you make fireproof pod people that aren't damaged by darkness?


Only on stun batons. Screwdriver to pop out the cell.

I dont think so but I havent played botany forever.

I'll have to test things when I'm able. The idea of being able to make pod people that can recharge machines and devices on contact through the Capacitive Cell and Electrical Activity traits is wild. Though nobody ever accepts the pod person revive, so that'll be a pain to test absent volunteers.
"You've gotten a lot farther than you should have, but then you haven't met Frank Horrigan either. Your ride's over, nukie. Time to die."

PostThis post was deleted by zxaber on Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:17 am.
Reason: oops

User avatar
terranaut
 
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:43 pm
Byond Username: Terranaut

Re: Simple Questions Thread

Postby terranaut » Wed Oct 02, 2019 5:17 pm #517822

Deepwoods wrote:Though nobody ever accepts the pod person revive, so that'll be a pain to test absent volunteers.


I think that's more due to the timing issues, as in somebody being dead for so long they're afk/logged out. Personally I accept any revive unless I'd rather just not play for OOC reasons and if I find a body without a head I'm dumping it in botany, not medbay, and sometimes as AI I panic about botanists killing each other for a second until I realise they're just podcloning each other.
Image

User avatar
Sandshark808
 
Joined: Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:56 pm
Byond Username: Sandshark808

Re: Simple Questions Thread

Postby Sandshark808 » Wed Oct 02, 2019 6:12 pm #517826

Deepwoods wrote:
terranaut wrote:
Deepwoods wrote:Can you change out the power cells on energy-based weapons?

A second, to make this post worthwhile: Can Botanists modify pod people to acquire plant traits? Can you make fireproof pod people that aren't damaged by darkness?


Only on stun batons. Screwdriver to pop out the cell.

I dont think so but I havent played botany forever.

I'll have to test things when I'm able. The idea of being able to make pod people that can recharge machines and devices on contact through the Capacitive Cell and Electrical Activity traits is wild. Though nobody ever accepts the pod person revive, so that'll be a pain to test absent volunteers.

It shouldn't work, but I might have missed something browsing the code.
Image

User avatar
Deepwoods
 
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:41 am
Byond Username: Deepwoods

Re: Simple Questions Thread

Postby Deepwoods » Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:35 pm #518582

How do you access a cyborg's panel if you don't have a keycard with the proper authorization?
"You've gotten a lot farther than you should have, but then you haven't met Frank Horrigan either. Your ride's over, nukie. Time to die."

User avatar
Tarchonvaagh
 
Joined: Wed May 01, 2019 9:30 pm
Location: Hungary
Byond Username: Tarchonvaagh

Re: Simple Questions Thread

Postby Tarchonvaagh » Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:56 pm #518586

Deepwoods wrote:How do you access a cyborg's panel if you don't have a keycard with the proper authorization?

Emag, there is no other way
Mathias Corvin on Terry.
Some random quotes I find disturbing:

Spoiler:
420goslingboy69 wrote:looking foir all the girl admins so we can have a party server you know what i am saying formal complaitn that there aint enough babes in bikinis and dresses (i mean skirts lol) telling us boys how we should paly the game and handle our roleplaying ic interactions


looping wrote: HELLO I AM BANNED FROM THE FORUM AND I WANT OUT OF THE HUTT, IT SMELLS AND THE PEOPLE WHO WALK THE GROUND NEXT TO ME DO NOT WASH THEIR FINGERS WHICH NOW ARE LONG AND CAKED IN DIRT


fopat wrote:Admin : dickhead
Reason of ban: Community dickedness
Server: Shity game
Admin with problems : [REDACTED]
Admin that needs to kill himself : [REDACTED]
My appeal : Just pick up a flamthorwer and kill community and you cured cancer , good job you are a hero .
Admin reaction: forum ban , Some shit talk , alot of salt
Community reaction: Memes , ALOT OF MEMES Holly
My reaction: Thanks you cured my cancer , by banning me from this shity game
Reason of appeal: Anger the admin , and make him game end himself
Fan Reaction: GWQEINHHHHHH ... And another alien shit
THE BIGGEST THE BIGGEST THE BIGGEST SHIT : Byond
Conclusion: dont waste your life playing this game , and admins suck , in alomost all games , because they are human , AND HUMANS SUCKS


OOC: BORKBORKBORK555: This game is a fucking disney film, And when the film ends at the shuttle dock all the actors just pull out shanks and murder each other

lmwevil wrote: PM: Optimumtact->Jerry Derpington: jerry(?|F) I'm gonna tickle your colon with my cock


i forgot it wrote: [Security] Ned Speaker says, "Hello, I've just arrived"
[Security] Ned Speaker says, "What is the current threat to the station?"
Clue Less says, "It's revs"
[Security] Clue Less says, "It's revs"
*BWOINK*
--ADMINISTRATOR PRIVATE MESSAGE--
Admin PM from-Ban Quota(Anime Catgirl):Why did you netspeak? you have too many notes, enjoy your ban
Click on the administrator's name to reply.
You have been banned by Banquota.
Reason: OOC in IC
This is a permanent ban.
To try to resolve this matter head to viewforum.php?f=7
You have been disconected


Image

User avatar
Anonmare
 
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:59 pm
Location: Blighty
Byond Username: Anonmare

Re: Simple Questions Thread

Postby Anonmare » Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:36 pm #518590

Deepwoods wrote:How do you access a cyborg's panel if you don't have a keycard with the proper authorization?

Ask it to unlock its own cover ot kill it, the panel auto-unlocks on death.
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Reyn
 
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:13 am
Location: Canada
Byond Username: ReynTime13

Re: Simple Questions Thread

Postby Reyn » Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:00 pm #518596

What's the damage output of slugs compared to buckshot?
I play Trevor Fea on Bagil, And Giorno Giovanna on terry. Yes, I'm THAT raging asshole. Sorry for being such a cunt.
Have I told you how much I hate engineering, by the way?

User avatar
terranaut
 
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:43 pm
Byond Username: Terranaut

Re: Simple Questions Thread

Postby terranaut » Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:05 pm #518598

Reyn wrote:What's the damage output of slugs compared to buckshot?

60 for a slug and 15x5 for buckshot.
Image

User avatar
Reyn
 
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:13 am
Location: Canada
Byond Username: ReynTime13

Re: Simple Questions Thread

Postby Reyn » Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:10 pm #518602

terranaut wrote:
Reyn wrote:What's the damage output of slugs compared to buckshot?

60 for a slug and 15x5 for buckshot.


So a point blank buckshot or a buckshot where every pellet hits deals 75 damage, opposed to the Slug's 60. However the slug is more reliable for ranged shots, while the buckshot is best for people running around like idiots or people at relatively close range. Thus, people should probably use buckshot in close quarters and when they can land most, if not all, of the pellets, or when people are being evasive and you just need to hit them a bit, and slugs when they have reliable aim, and a distance where the buckshot's spread will fuck it over, Or against more heavily armored blokes, as armor will only apply once instead of to each of 5 projectiles.
Nice.
I play Trevor Fea on Bagil, And Giorno Giovanna on terry. Yes, I'm THAT raging asshole. Sorry for being such a cunt.
Have I told you how much I hate engineering, by the way?

User avatar
Deepwoods
 
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:41 am
Byond Username: Deepwoods

Re: Simple Questions Thread

Postby Deepwoods » Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:35 pm #518613

Reyn wrote:
terranaut wrote:
Reyn wrote:What's the damage output of slugs compared to buckshot?

60 for a slug and 15x5 for buckshot.


So a point blank buckshot or a buckshot where every pellet hits deals 75 damage, opposed to the Slug's 60. However the slug is more reliable for ranged shots, while the buckshot is best for people running around like idiots or people at relatively close range. Thus, people should probably use buckshot in close quarters and when they can land most, if not all, of the pellets, or when people are being evasive and you just need to hit them a bit, and slugs when they have reliable aim, and a distance where the buckshot's spread will fuck it over, Or against more heavily armored blokes, as armor will only apply once instead of to each of 5 projectiles.
Nice.

I can speak from very recent and personal experience that, if someone is coming at you with a shotgun and there is nobody else around, run away or disable that person.
"You've gotten a lot farther than you should have, but then you haven't met Frank Horrigan either. Your ride's over, nukie. Time to die."

User avatar
Reyn
 
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:13 am
Location: Canada
Byond Username: ReynTime13

Re: Simple Questions Thread

Postby Reyn » Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:49 pm #518617

Deepwoods wrote:
Reyn wrote:
terranaut wrote:
Reyn wrote:What's the damage output of slugs compared to buckshot?

60 for a slug and 15x5 for buckshot.


So a point blank buckshot or a buckshot where every pellet hits deals 75 damage, opposed to the Slug's 60. However the slug is more reliable for ranged shots, while the buckshot is best for people running around like idiots or people at relatively close range. Thus, people should probably use buckshot in close quarters and when they can land most, if not all, of the pellets, or when people are being evasive and you just need to hit them a bit, and slugs when they have reliable aim, and a distance where the buckshot's spread will fuck it over, Or against more heavily armored blokes, as armor will only apply once instead of to each of 5 projectiles.
Nice.

I can speak from very recent and personal experience that, if someone is coming at you with a shotgun and there is nobody else around, run away or disable that person.


Yeah, If they can get good shots in, and if it's not the bartender's double barrel, and especially so if it IS a Combat shotgun or the warden's compact that they're using, They can at least get one reliable guaranteed kill in. Pump actions arent as scary, but the warden's compact is... a nightmare to fight.

On another note, is it normal for me to be as persistant as a fucking terminator when it comes to guarding armoury and killing blokes who tried to break in through space?
I play Trevor Fea on Bagil, And Giorno Giovanna on terry. Yes, I'm THAT raging asshole. Sorry for being such a cunt.
Have I told you how much I hate engineering, by the way?

User avatar
Deepwoods
 
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:41 am
Byond Username: Deepwoods

Re: Simple Questions Thread

Postby Deepwoods » Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:42 pm #518650

Another question, because I'm curious. What happens if you blow out the engines on the ship of the Nuclear Operatives? Can you even do that?
"You've gotten a lot farther than you should have, but then you haven't met Frank Horrigan either. Your ride's over, nukie. Time to die."

User avatar
Sandshark808
 
Joined: Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:56 pm
Byond Username: Sandshark808

Re: Simple Questions Thread

Postby Sandshark808 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:45 am #518659

Deepwoods wrote:Another question, because I'm curious. What happens if you blow out the engines on the ship of the Nuclear Operatives? Can you even do that?

I'm relatively sure that engines are cosmetic. The console is what moves you.
Image

User avatar
Deepwoods
 
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:41 am
Byond Username: Deepwoods

Re: Simple Questions Thread

Postby Deepwoods » Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:02 pm #518720

Does the Large Armor in the Security vending machines that costs $600 carry any special defensive properties? What's the deal with it?
"You've gotten a lot farther than you should have, but then you haven't met Frank Horrigan either. Your ride's over, nukie. Time to die."

HommandoSA
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:34 pm
Byond Username: HommandoSA

Re: Simple Questions Thread

Postby HommandoSA » Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:12 pm #518728

Deepwoods wrote:Does the Large Armor in the Security vending machines that costs $600 carry any special defensive properties? What's the deal with it?


It has the same armor value as the vest you spawn with but it is capable of storing a large weapon, such as a shotgun, in its suit storage.

User avatar
Reyn
 
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:13 am
Location: Canada
Byond Username: ReynTime13

Re: Simple Questions Thread

Postby Reyn » Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:29 pm #518732

What's the difference between "Energy" and "Laser" damage? Is this the difference between pulse and laser?


On another note, Should I make a little thread about combat situations and statistics?
I play Trevor Fea on Bagil, And Giorno Giovanna on terry. Yes, I'm THAT raging asshole. Sorry for being such a cunt.
Have I told you how much I hate engineering, by the way?

User avatar
Anonmare
 
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:59 pm
Location: Blighty
Byond Username: Anonmare

Re: Simple Questions Thread

Postby Anonmare » Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:35 pm #518747

Energy is tasers+disablers
Lasers is lasers
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Reyn
 
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:13 am
Location: Canada
Byond Username: ReynTime13

Re: Simple Questions Thread

Postby Reyn » Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:54 pm #518762

Should I report suspicious admin logs in the statbus to admincomplaints or staff, or just keep it to myself?
I play Trevor Fea on Bagil, And Giorno Giovanna on terry. Yes, I'm THAT raging asshole. Sorry for being such a cunt.
Have I told you how much I hate engineering, by the way?

User avatar
Sandshark808
 
Joined: Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:56 pm
Byond Username: Sandshark808

Re: Simple Questions Thread

Postby Sandshark808 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:23 pm #518779

Reyn wrote:Should I report suspicious admin logs in the statbus to admincomplaints or staff, or just keep it to myself?

That's a pretty loaded question. Is it improper admin behavior, or is it improper logging e.g. bugged text?
Image

Previous

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Iatots