Syndicate Surplus Craze: Luckiest/Unluckiest

General SS13 Chat
Fragnostic
Byond Username: Fragnostic

Syndicate Surplus Craze: Luckiest/Unluckiest

Post by Fragnostic » #83845

Post your most interesting set of loot you've gotten from a Syndicate Surplus Crate, be it a crate full of Syndicate Soap or a crate full of revolvers.
QuartzCrystal
Byond Username: QuartzCrystal

Re: Syndicate Surplus Craze: Luckiest/Unluckiest

Post by QuartzCrystal » #83849

One time got just got a bunch of explosives with an emag, I giggled quite a bit as I just absolutely bombed the bridge to shit.
John_Oxford
Github User
Byond Username: John Oxford
Github Username: JohnOxford

Post by John_Oxford » #83862

One day, i would like to have a crate filled with Blood Red Hardsuits. And sell them, to everyone. Ever.
Bill Rowe - Used for everything // SYS-OP - AI // SYS-USR - Cyborg
https://gyazo.com/07cbe7219ba24366c1f655ad6c56a524

Signature Content:
Spoiler:
Offical In-Game rank:

TechnoAlchemist wrote:you where always right john, you where always right
>implying the admin conspiracy wasen't just confirmed by a admin.
see, i told you motherfuckers.
NikNakFlak wrote:this isn't a game you can't just post whenever you want
I don't even know what the fuck tg is.

Scones
Byond Username: Scones

Post by Scones » #83864

2 stamps
hacked law
stimpack
sing beacon
2 toolboxes
a c4

i had to kill some md, ai tried to valid me by screaming about me when i law 2'd into secure tech. i had revenge later on by giving it the maximum amount of laws with asinine laws like 'oppression is harm' 'all male humans are inherently oppressive and may only cease being harmful if they get a sex change' etc.

then i just sort of c4 toolboxed my target because i was too busy uploading shit laws to remember to have the robits kill my target
plplplplp WOOOOooo hahahhaha
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #83869

AI was perfectly in rights to want you out of secure tech. AI policy specifically states as the only place you can bolt at roundstart too.

Of course, I never bolt it because any traitor ballsy enough to actually steal the board instead of printing their own like an autist RD deserves that chance.
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
TheNightingale
Byond Username: TheNightingale

Post by TheNightingale » #83885

Not-Dorsidarf wrote:AI was perfectly in rights to want you out of secure tech. AI policy specifically states as the only place you can bolt at roundstart too.

Of course, I never bolt it because any traitor ballsy enough to actually steal the board instead of printing their own like an autist RD deserves that chance.
(And your AI core; you can bolt the core too. I think. And the upload, maybe?)

I bolt secure tech storage precisely because of this; a traitor ballsy enough to hack in should at least know the bolts wire (there's a multitool and gloves right there).
That reminds me... is it allowed, as an Asimov AI, to encourage atmos techs to sabotage-proof the mix loop (e.g. reversing the valves, disconnecting it from distro)?
Cheimon
Byond Username: Cheimon

Post by Cheimon » #83888

I bolt secure tech storage because I ended up finding that most of the people not competent enough to hack in or break in from space also weren't competent enough to upload interesting laws.

So all I got was nobody trusting me and staying asimov.
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #83892

TheNightingale wrote:
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:AI was perfectly in rights to want you out of secure tech. AI policy specifically states as the only place you can bolt at roundstart too.

(And your AI core; you can bolt the core too. I think. And the upload, maybe?)

I bolt secure tech storage precisely because of this; a traitor ballsy enough to hack in should at least know the bolts wire (there's a multitool and gloves right there).
That reminds me... is it allowed, as an Asimov AI, to encourage atmos techs to sabotage-proof the mix loop (e.g. reversing the valves, disconnecting it from distro)?
Probbably, since the anti-sabotage policy is to stop the crew from neutering malf.traitors
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Superneji
Byond Username: Super_neji0

Post by Superneji » #84383

Two pistols and crap ton of Revolver autoloaders
And soap
Perfect
TheNightingale
Byond Username: TheNightingale

Post by TheNightingale » #84386

Recycle the autoloaders in the autolathe and exchange them for stetchkin ammo boxes, then dual-wield to be literally Rambo. Give the soap to the Janitor; they deserve it.