Traitor Ideas you wanna pull off.

General SS13 Chat
lumipharon
TGMC Administrator
Byond Username: Lumipharon

Re: Traitor Ideas you wanna pull off.

Post by lumipharon » #75691

Bottom post of the previous page:

When dismemberment (eventually) gets in, I dream of a glorious round. A round where I stalk the halls and kidnap people one by one, removing all their limbs and putting them in my private viewing room.
Eventually I would have the entire crew as helpless meatlumps all crowded in a room, where I can sit on the other side of a window and with a cigar and some whiskey, and just watch them.
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #75702

lumipharon wrote:When dismemberment (eventually) gets in, I dream of a glorious round. A round where I stalk the halls and kidnap people one by one, removing all their limbs and putting them in my private viewing room.
Eventually I would have the entire crew as helpless meatlumps all crowded in a room, where I can sit on the other side of a window and with a cigar and some whiskey, and just watch them.

That reminds me of somethign I wanted to do as a traitor scientist/roboticist. Kill a bunch of people, Debrain them, and put them up on display in a secret room somewhere where I can consult them for advice.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #75712

There's a verb called "ghost".
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Anonmare
Byond Username: Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #75783

I've always fancied the idea of getting the Command Staff killed, replace the HoS (thereby becoming Acting Captain. Though you should be sure to ensure that none of the other command staff will be coming back first) and declare martial law and just generally do all the shitty things you would normally never get a pass for while the crew plot a mutiny.
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #75814

DemonFiren wrote:There's a verb called "ghost".
WEll if they didn't play along, Then I just RP being crazya nd hearing thier voices without response.

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Falafox
Byond Username: Falafox

Post by Falafox » #75821

Being a traitor scientist and make lots of bombs, (I can only make partypoppers though, the guide dosen't explain shit) use all my 20 crystals on c4 and mass bomb the entire station, everywhere.
Tell the detective I saw someone hiding an object in a toilet in living quarters and plant c4 in the tile before the toilet and bam

Also, how much damage will a c4 do? In gibbing terms
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #75830

Falafox wrote:Being a traitor scientist and make lots of bombs, (I can only make partypoppers though, the guide dosen't explain shit) use all my 20 crystals on c4 and mass bomb the entire station, everywhere.
Tell the detective I saw someone hiding an object in a toilet in living quarters and plant c4 in the tile before the toilet and bam

Also, how much damage will a c4 do? In gibbing terms
C4 cant gib anymore, but if it's being held by someone when it detonates, it is enough to send them to crit. That includes detectives.
Not sure how much if they're standing on it, but not holding it.
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #75833

C-4 can gib if you suicide with it.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #75869

mfw 'THIS WAS A TERRIBLE IDEA!' removed from the suicide C4 PR.

Now what happens if I want muh snooflake wizard suicide?
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #75873

I mean, C4 gibs you if you suicide with it.
No one else.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Xhuis
Github User
Byond Username: Xhuis
Github Username: Xhuis

Post by Xhuis » #76281

C4 doesn't gib people unless the explosion it triggers does so. Suiciding is hardcoded to gib the user, the explosion doesn't do anything.
I'm an ex-coder for /tg/. I made the original versions of clockcult, shadowlings, revenants, His Grace, and other stuff.
I don't play, code, or participate in the community, but I occasionally post dumb stuff in the hut.
Kraso wrote:hi gay
wubli wrote:xhuis you said you were feeling better but every thread you make makes me worry more about your sanity
ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone wrote:Sorry I was making fun of xhuis' """""compromise""""" who insisted that was the correct term to use.
CitrusGender wrote:We've ended up disabling clockcult on sybil and bagil now (terry is having some problems.) We will give Xhuis some time until he wishes to work upon it again. As of now, please use this thread for ideas and not for bickering.
wubli wrote:you are a cultist of the gay
IkeTG wrote:It's a reflection of humanity, like all of man's creation. You cannot divorce this act from yourself, in a way there's a big titty moth inside all of us.
wesoda25 wrote:yeah no one was curious what it was from. Imagine choosing being a degenerate as your forum gimmick, LOL
Babin
Byond Username: Babin

Post by Babin » #79381

I want to try using many bluespace beakers to make many hellfoam grenades.

What poison will I use? Calomel.

Calomel is troublesome to get rid of because it'll purge anything you try to purge it with. Try charcoal -- calomel will purge it faster. Pentetic acid will work, but it's tedious to mix (without bluespace beakers, anyway) and you'll need a lot of it.

200u or more of calomel in someone's system will make them miserable. They'll have a hard time healing off the toxin damage, leaving them stuck at 20% health with few ways to fix it. Periodically they'll vomit, which stuns them and makes them drop their items.

An entire station dosed up with calomel sounds very easy to kill.

I suppose I could just use aranesp or something to kill people outright instead of leaving them horribly disabled and difficult to cure, but this sounds funner.
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #79471

Also subvert the AI and order it to shock doors. That should do 'em nicely.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Not-Dorsidarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #79520

200u calomel followed by just smashing them with your O2 tank should do the trick.
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
TheNightingale
Byond Username: TheNightingale

Post by TheNightingale » #79524

How do you plan on getting 200u Calomel into someone?
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #79542

Very carefully.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Not-Dorsidarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #79560

IV drip/ smoke grenade /fill a bottle and smash it on their head/oddyseus/autosyringe gun
Babin

Post by Babin » #79588

Foam grenades do a handy job of dosing people up with huge amounts of reagents if you can corner them or otherwise force them to stay in the area. Double bluespace beaker grenades are particularly scary.

Fun fact: If you can get your hands on the lethal injection syringes, they DO fit inside of syringe guns. They can hold 50u each.
Luke Cox
Byond Username: NocturnalQuill

Post by Luke Cox » #79616

As a traitor, I want to kidnap two people in a way where the AI can verify that I have them but can't discern my location. Then, I'll tell the AI that they have to choose one for me to kill, but if they refuse to choose I'll kill both. I wonder what an asimov AI would do.
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #79625

Luke Cox wrote:As a traitor, I want to kidnap two people in a way where the AI can verify that I have them but can't discern my location. Then, I'll tell the AI that they have to choose one for me to kill, but if they refuse to choose I'll kill both. I wonder what an asimov AI would do.
Probably AdminHelp.

But A good AI would probably, hopefully.... I'm not sure actually.

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Not-Dorsidarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #79786

if they're going to act Asimov, they should refuse to act and let both humans die, as actual ASIMOV robots would (and how simple robots programmed with a basic version of the 3 laws except with regards to another robot actually did).
Incomptinence
Byond Username: Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #79814

Ricotez wrote:As traitor AI, I still want to create a situation where the crew is at my complete mercy, and I can for example have them kill each other in a battle royale for permission to leave on the escape shuttle.

Problem is that the crew is usually too busy trying to kill me to kill each other.
Closest I got to setting this up was turning the AI tyrant and giving it a law that legit authority was the ability to bust heads. People actually fought a bit until one of them earned the right to change it back. You could pretend to be subverted in a similar way but look out for cookie cutter responses.
Cheimon
Byond Username: Cheimon

Post by Cheimon » #79834

Not-Dorsidarf wrote:if they're going to act Asimov, they should refuse to act and let both humans die, as actual ASIMOV robots would (and how simple robots programmed with a basic version of the 3 laws except with regards to another robot actually did).
Thing is, the first law appears to put 'action to harm' and 'inaction allowing harm' as both equally harmful. They're not on different law priorities, for example.

With that in mind, if inaction allowing harm (in this case, a specific and avoidable harm) is just as harmful, then the ai must make a choice.

What I expect would happen in an asimov short story would be the AI choosing a human and then slowly going insane/suiciding.

What I would expect to happen in game is the AI desperately trying to save both people by raising alarms with security and any available borgs, and meanwhile not responding with others to give the impression it was unavailable to help (causing doubt in the antagonist's mind, forcing them to consider whether they want someone else to play games with, etc). Dispatching beepsky might work well.
Luke Cox

Post by Luke Cox » #79858

Cheimon wrote:
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:if they're going to act Asimov, they should refuse to act and let both humans die, as actual ASIMOV robots would (and how simple robots programmed with a basic version of the 3 laws except with regards to another robot actually did).
Thing is, the first law appears to put 'action to harm' and 'inaction allowing harm' as both equally harmful. They're not on different law priorities, for example.

With that in mind, if inaction allowing harm (in this case, a specific and avoidable harm) is just as harmful, then the ai must make a choice.

What I expect would happen in an asimov short story would be the AI choosing a human and then slowly going insane/suiciding.

What I would expect to happen in game is the AI desperately trying to save both people by raising alarms with security and any available borgs, and meanwhile not responding with others to give the impression it was unavailable to help (causing doubt in the antagonist's mind, forcing them to consider whether they want someone else to play games with, etc). Dispatching beepsky might work well.
Oh, I forgot to mention that I would kill them both if he raised any alarm.
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #79873

Luke Cox wrote:
Cheimon wrote:

WHat if it decided the conflict was too much and just suicided right there?

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Luke Cox

Post by Luke Cox » #79878

ThanatosRa wrote:
Luke Cox wrote:
Cheimon wrote:

Actually, that would probably be the best case scenario for me.
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #79880

Luke Cox wrote:
ThanatosRa wrote:
Luke Cox wrote:
Cheimon wrote:

Actually, that would probably be the best case scenario for me.
I fully admit that were I that AI, I'd probably immediately adminhelp for advice and do as they say.

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #79887

ThanatosRa wrote: I fully admit that were I that AI, I'd probably immediately adminhelp for advice and do as they say.
I'd probably just reply "Good luck".
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
Scones
Byond Username: Scones

Post by Scones » #79896

If there is no AI to make the choice

No human must be harmed

Law 1 supercedes law 3

Commit suicide
plplplplp WOOOOooo hahahhaha
Not-Dorsidarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #79925

At which point it's easier to kidnap just the one person and threaten to blow their brains out if the AI doesn't have a borg teleport it into space within 10 minutes (to prevent being carded and fixed)
Luke Cox

Post by Luke Cox » #79996

Not-Dorsidarf wrote:At which point it's easier to kidnap just the one person and threaten to blow their brains out if the AI doesn't have a borg teleport it into space within 10 minutes (to prevent being carded and fixed)
But then you don't get to torture the AI
imblyings
Byond Username: Ausops

Post by imblyings » #80014

>above scenario

>complain about suit sensors not being turned on
>tell mr luke cox to non-harmfully kill Guy A via old age please
>pretend him and the two hostages never existed except for the massive sec manhunt sicced on him

that's probably how it would play out
The patched, dusty, trimmed, feathered mantle of evil +13.
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #80045

I've always wanted to build some max cap bombs and hook them onto a voice analyzer trigger, then run up to my assassination target and yell the trigger phrase "Allah Akbar"
Not-Dorsidarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #80757

" HEY WATCH THI-"
Babin

Post by Babin » #81807

I was messing around on a local server when I discovered that fire extinguishers can trigger many monkey cubes to grow at once. I'm trying to figure out the best way to weaponize this with slimes.

Take slime core, then piss off to the botany area over by maintenance, maybe. Or request a job change to botanist. Once I'm there, I can produce large enormous numbers of monkey cubes trivially by using biomass. Make one monkey, create slime, befriend slime. Apply extinguisher to enormous pile of monkey cubes and get the hell out of there. It's close to the escape hall, so it might help with a hijack.
TheNightingale
Byond Username: TheNightingale

Post by TheNightingale » #81809

Set one on fire and sprinkle potassium on the floor. They'll all ignite each other, and you can't extinguish them for fear of the water reacting with the potassium.
imblyings

Post by imblyings » #81826

Babin wrote: I'm trying to figure out the best way to weaponize this
make loadsa monkey cubes
make loadsa viruses with blood vomit/brainrot/spontaneous combustion with minute variations, make them stealthed or high resistance as well
activate monkey cubes in public, high traffic area
infect monkeys

but you could probably let loose a few baby slimes in there as well for good measure
lumipharon
TGMC Administrator
Byond Username: Lumipharon

Post by lumipharon » #81828

When you release large pandemics(15+ viruses) it's good to have lots of host monkeys/brain deads to spread it.

Also make sure you label the bottles but don't name the viruses.

This means they all show up as unknown, and when there's 15+ floating about, it makes it a nightmare for people to figure out which virus they have, what they have vaccines for, what they've already cured etc etc.
imblyings

Post by imblyings » #81830

that is literally the equivalent of teabagging someone in terms of rubbing it in someone's face but I like it
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #81837

The other day i wanted to try out the new pink slime stuff so i went xenobio, and got traitor. Decided to have some fun. Got to breeding, got some golds and an adamintine. Made a passive blobbernaught from a gold core with the hope of making it sentient, but couldnt get the light pink slime in time. Ended up having my golem inject as many gold cores with plasma as he could in the escape area while i sat in an escape pod in arrivals. Pretty sure it killed a few people, including my poor golem. My downfall was an emagged boopsky though. I left my pod to see if my golem was going to escape with me, he chased me down and stunned me on the escape pod door right before it launched, ggnore. Still cool though. My ultimate traitor plan is pretty much to do that, but with multiple golems and sentient gold core creatures for maximum carnage
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
Tokiko2
Byond Username: Tokiko1

Post by Tokiko2 » #81906

Here's a few things I'll try to do:

Get potency 100 kudzu, then spread it everywhere.
Get hundreds of high potency killertomatoes, spread them everywhere.
Turn the station into spiderstation 13 by rapidly mutating the pests in a botany tray.
Win syndicate boxes(or buy them), then rig them with plasma+facid foam grenades triggered by opening the box and leave them everywhere.
Bombs using monkeypeople and chemistry.
Steal a light replacer, place a powersink, emag the light replacer to replace all lights with plasma filled ones and then await the engineering staff reaction when they turn the power back on.
General malpractice medbay.
Become an assassin using only spacelube and c3f spraybottles.
Team up with another traitor, scan them in the cloner, turn them into a monkey, feed them blackpowder and phlogiston, let them ventcrawl somewhere and explode our targets and then clone them from backup.
Luke Cox

Post by Luke Cox » #81910

As a traitor geneticist, I want to steal somebody's identity, kill a bunch of people as them, then revert back and laugh as sec hauls them off.
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #83188

As a cultist, I want to get all the rune words, make a teleport rune in a high security area (or the target's office, like if we're trying to get the chaplain and he's in the chapel), then use the Hide rune to make it invisible. Then I want to hide somewhere in maint, make another teleport rune, get a manifest rune and a constant healing source, and summon like 30 ghost dudes and teleport them all out at once so they can punch things and be totally disposable. Like imagine that, 30 random naked dudes just appearing out of thin air into your office and they just start punching you, and if one dies another appears.
Spoiler:
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #83194

I have been a part of manifest spam rush before, it is insanely fun
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
qwert
Byond Username: Ohlos

Post by qwert » #83942

To build secret room with uranium walls and floors and to lock down two changellings there.
To build uranium room with uranium walls, floors and doors, fill this room with radiation collectors and wire it straight into the power grid.
To stock pile lots of glass and rods in bar, throw Quran filled with rigged c 4, send signal and to rip everyone with shards and rods.
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #83961

qwert wrote:To build uranium room with uranium walls, floors and doors, fill this room with radiation collectors and wire it straight into the power grid.
Sadly this didn't work when I did it, unless something has been changed in the code. Radiation collectors check for LoS to a singulo, not for radiation.
EmGee
Byond Username: EmGee

Post by EmGee » #84536

>be miner
>get a shiton of uranium
>steal all radsuits
>surround all the entrances to the escape shuttle and pods

another one
>redirect disposals to singulo
>chloral and disposal several people
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #84603

EmGee wrote:>chloral and disposal several people
how to disposal people like a real gangsta: a guide by me
1. stun in some fashion (stun should be about the length of time someone gets stunned when they're tabled (ebow works well if you're traitor scum))
2. immediately grab
3. upgrade grab to neck
4. walk to disposal chute
5. use empty hand to open disposals chute interface
6. start placing choked person into disposals, then after 1-2 seconds, hit the Engage button on the chute
7. laugh at their useless struggle
Spoiler:
Not-Dorsidarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #84680

"; PKP_char -I-i-is-ro-o-ogue k-i-i-iling m-m-me e-e-engine-ering"
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #86587

Not-Dorsidarf wrote:"; PKP_char -I-i-is-ro-o-ogue k-i-i-iling m-m-me e-e-engine-ering"
people usually don't complain if you're just tabling them, and people also generally wont complain about being disposaled for some reason, but yeah they can definitely scream
although at that point it wont save them from going down the drain 8-)

anyways, new idea

>be traitor CMO
>go to viro
>spam mutagen until you get weight gain symptom
>inject self with it, get fat
>go to genetics, acquire monkey SE injectors
>acquire syringe gun, sleeping meds/some form of fairly potent stun
>stun someone
>monkey them
>get neck grab if possible, otherwise stun again/murder
>if neck has been grabbed, wait until they are choked to death/murder them while they are in the death grip with a saw or something
>monkey can't call for help
>be fat, allowing you to eat monkeys
>click self while grabbing monkey
>eat monkey
>player has been removed from round permanently by being eaten as a monkey
Spoiler:
IcePacks
Byond Username: IcePacks

Post by IcePacks » #86596

i want to embed things reliably in a target that isn't myself

also pull another brig switcheroo that was fun
OOC: Deitus: tfw RL porn doesnt sexually excite me anymore