Post by Super Aggro Crag » #208983

Bottom post of the previous page:

Stun prods more like funprods

I like bolas more tbh but that's cuz I idead them up
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Re: making stunprods for no reason

Post by ShadowDimentio » #208984

But Kor you don't understand you can't let inconvenient truths get in the way of your rampant conjecture about what will make the game good
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #208989

rampant conjecture more like wild coincidence
that or the guy i keep catching with a stunprod for no reason happens to be the same guy
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #209031

to be fair you're more likely to notice the shitter with a stunprod every round than you are to notice a round go by that doesn't have stunprod-armed shitters.

Like people lament greytiders stealing the spare at roundstart every shift, it only takes one guy to do it in most of the shifts they play to make it seem like it's some problem that's endemic to the entire playerbase because lo and behold the spare is gone half the time
420goslingboy69
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Usednapkin

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #209393

It's more like others let it happen. I just have been killing people for shitty things when I'm non-authority, non-security for the past 2 weeks (or put them in crit and then leave them for someone else to handle.
i play :):):):):)autumn sinnow
this man's:):):):):) army
DESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERD:):):):):)ESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROY:):):):):)ERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDEST:):):):):)ROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDES:):):):):)TROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYER
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Supermichael777
Byond Username: Supermichael777

Post by Supermichael777 » #215868

Backprod has sucsefuly killed stunprod.
oranges wrote:It's my game, not yours
Never forget the corruption of these halls

You seem to be under the mistaken impression that I actually care.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Omar Beail says, "You guys should fuck for my entertainment"
Classy, TG, Classy

OOC: KorPhaeron: Admins aren't allowed to have friends

OOC: Daman997: I HAVE POSTED VIDEOS OF A MAN FUCKING A SNAKE IN OOC GIVE ME THAT LINK PUSSY
An0n3 wrote:Take the same brand of retardation and invert it and you have people saying "It's okay for a game to cost more because I enjoyed it!
Spoiler:
Q: Why does everyone assume I’m a pervert just for wanting to play as a cat girl?
A: Because they’re degenerate cocksuckers who cannot fathom that another person might have pure intentions in wanting to play as the cat girl master race. Their wish fulfillment fetish-tier races like elves, aasimars, goliaths, and hobgoblins are perfectly fine in their mad, lust-filled minds, such that the purity and perfection of cat girls burns at their evil perverted hearts.

Q: Where are the cat boys?
A: I don’t follow.
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #215870

I foresaw this.
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
Jacough
Byond Username: Jacough

Post by Jacough » #215876

Super Aggro Crag wrote:Stun prods more like funprods

I like bolas more tbh but that's cuz I idead them up
Bolas and spears. Oonga boonga I love murder
iamgoofball
Github User
Byond Username: Iamgoofball
Github Username: Iamgoofball

Post by iamgoofball » #215878

aww the valid hunters are too scared to show it publicly :(
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #215879

I'm not scared to have my dick shown out in the open like that, I'm scared to have literally only the pockets and belt for inventory space because my back is occupied by a weapon.

I can't imagine the coders thought of that though, because when do they ever think things through? Gotta ruin the game fast and work too slow
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
iamgoofball
Github User

Post by iamgoofball » #215883

You're a stuck up little prissy bitch that cries like a whore every time something doesn't go your way. Go fail to suck dicks hoping someone will care about your garbage opinions elsewhere.
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #215884

Jesus christ Goof have I hit a nerve here or what? Sorry babe I'll try to not stick my dick so far in next time.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
InsaneHyena
Byond Username: InsaneHyena
Github Username: InsaneHyena

Post by InsaneHyena » #215885

> ShadowDimentio is upset
A sign of a good, positive change that should stay in the code.
Bring back papercult.

ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #215886

My ideas are good and to deny them is to deny quality itself

Fucking hatefags REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
calzilla1
Byond Username: Calzilla1

Post by calzilla1 » #215888

iamgoofball wrote:You're a stuck up little prissy bitch that cries like a whore every time something doesn't go your way. Go fail to suck dicks hoping someone will care about your garbage opinions elsewhere.
Iammeanball more like it
Spoiler:
read signature
Life is too short for anything meaningful and too long for anything memeingful
Super Aggro Crag wrote: The best shitpost youll ever be responsible for will be your obituary.
Quality debate brought to you by ColonicAcid wrote:imagine having this little empathy

do you have autism bud? does your brain not see these people as humans? are they just a faceless statistic to you?
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #215889

Goof doesn't deserve to go to the shed, the shed is for those who have been cucked by the community, and he's only in a semi-state of cucking at the moment. Once the cycle is complete only then weill Seven Seals: TO THE SHED activate.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
iamgoofball
Github User

Post by iamgoofball » #215890

calzilla1 wrote:
iamgoofball wrote:You're a stuck up little prissy bitch that cries like a whore every time something doesn't go your way. Go fail to suck dicks hoping someone will care about your garbage opinions elsewhere.
Iammeanball more like it
Spoiler:
read signature
Says the guy with a racist as fuck avatar and a description approving the mentally ill right wing. You're equally cancer.
iamgoofball
Github User

Post by iamgoofball » #215891

ShadowDimentio wrote:Jesus christ Goof have I hit a nerve here or what? Sorry babe I'll try to not stick my dick so far in next time.
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #215892

[youtube]NQhwNtY3N2k[/youtube]

Meatball more like Goofball
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #215895

Seriously though this has been a bad change. If you wanted to remove prods just out and do it, don't reach around and go oh no we're not removing it we're BALANCING it and have the "balance" be completely lopsided. Make it so prods are still bulky but can be stored on your belt as well as your back and everything would be roses. No more stealthprods, but you could still have most of your inventory.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
iamgoofball
Github User

Post by iamgoofball » #215896

You'll whine like a bitch regardless so what's the difference? There's no point.
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #215897

I'm plenty reasonable man. And wouldn't this change I just suggested make everyone happy? You still get to have a backpack, but you lose the belt slot and people can see you have a prod via your sprite and examine text so no more completely unforeseeable dunkings. A win-win.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
TheColdTurtle
Byond Username: TheColdTurtle

Post by TheColdTurtle » #215900

Is goof triggered?
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #215901

Shh don't provoke the Goof I'm trying to calm him down with reason
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
calzilla1
Byond Username: Calzilla1

Post by calzilla1 » #215903

iamgoofball wrote:
calzilla1 wrote:
Iammeanball more like it
Spoiler:
read signature

Says the guy with a racist as fuck avatar and a description approving the mentally ill right wing. You're equally cancer.
Its from a Web comic called rosalina rabbit also W E W
Goof make some more meme prs that always makes you happy
Life is too short for anything meaningful and too long for anything memeingful
Super Aggro Crag wrote: The best shitpost youll ever be responsible for will be your obituary.
Quality debate brought to you by ColonicAcid wrote:imagine having this little empathy

do you have autism bud? does your brain not see these people as humans? are they just a faceless statistic to you?
TechnoAlchemist
Byond Username: TechnoAlchemist

Post by TechnoAlchemist » #215906

fun tip: stunprods fit in exosuit armor slots still, so if you really want to be a vigilante steal some armor
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #215908

Easier said than done, it usually takes me all round and at minimum three acts of heroism to get sec to give me a belt as greytribe.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
TechnoAlchemist

Post by TechnoAlchemist » #215911

armor != belt
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #215912

Yeah, it's even worse.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
TechnoAlchemist

Post by TechnoAlchemist » #215916

You Are Wrong
Jacough
Byond Username: Jacough

Post by Jacough » #216063

ShadowDimentio wrote:I'm not scared to have my dick shown out in the open like that, I'm scared to have literally only the pockets and belt for inventory space because my back is occupied by a weapon.

I can't imagine the coders thought of that though, because when do they ever think things through? Gotta ruin the game fast and work too slow
Fight with your fists like a real man
J_Madison
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Akesson

Post by J_Madison » #216074

Eat shit David, next time I see you as HOS I'm quitting my job. And if I catch you greytiding I'll gulag you for double time.
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #216108

Now That's What I Call Metagrudge: Volume 3
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #216122

Geez, announced metagrudging.
What kind of punishment is dealt out for that, again?
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
J_Madison
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Akesson

Post by J_Madison » #216140

DemonFiren wrote:What kind of punishment is dealt out for that, again?
none as long as it wasn't fnr. it's up to the victim to change his IC name and avoid mistreatment due to IC relationships.
Professor Hangar
Byond Username: Professor Hangar

Post by Professor Hangar » #216143

Davidchan wrote:Changing stun prods to not fit in bags isn't going to fix it, it's just going to make people carry disassembled prods. Flashes or a new ghetto taser that only gets one stun before falling apart and needs to be reassembled with a recharged powercell might be better.
Ghetto taser seems like it should have a chance of self-electrocution if used without gloves. That may be a bad idea, but funny.
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #216193

You don't even know who I play. Nobody does. THE PERFECT RUSE
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
aranamor
Byond Username: Aranamor

Post by aranamor » #216555

What if you could put it in your belt but if you did there was a 10% chance you'd accidentally stab yourself in the calf with it every step.
Uguu Champion 2k10-2k16
Spoiler:
ShadowDimentio wrote:The height of tl;dr

Bad shit happens, that's life. In the grand echelons of bad things that could happen to you, rape isn't even that bad. Honestly I'd rank it below violent assault.
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #216556

Worst idea I've ever heard.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
aranamor
Byond Username: Aranamor

Post by aranamor » #216557

I think it's pretty good myself
Uguu Champion 2k10-2k16
Spoiler:
ShadowDimentio wrote:The height of tl;dr

Bad shit happens, that's life. In the grand echelons of bad things that could happen to you, rape isn't even that bad. Honestly I'd rank it below violent assault.
Danowar
Byond Username: Danowar

Post by Danowar » #222795

Remember when stun gloves were a thing? And literally everyone had them?

I figured they would have been mentioned more in a thread like this.
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #222797

Remember when tasers had way more ammo and unlimited range?
Remember when eguns could tase?
That was fun.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Danowar
Byond Username: Danowar

Post by Danowar » #222858

I honestly didn't mind the old tazers. Movement speed in general was much faster back then, so zigzagging around shots wasn't too hard.

I miss going fast.
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #222976

DemonFiren wrote:Remember when tasers had way more ammo and unlimited range?
Remember when eguns could tase?
That was fun.
Tasers have an acceptable amount of shots now but eguns need to tase again and the range needs to increase.

Remove disablers 2016
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz