No
25%

Total votes: 258

Kelenius
Byond Username: Kelenius

Re: [POLL] Do you ERP?

Post by Kelenius » #3754

Bottom post of the previous page:

This many years later, we still don't know how changelings breed.
420goslingboy69
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Usednapkin

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #3797

Kelenius wrote:This many years later, we still don't know how changelings breed.
They don't breed. The changeling is one entity. All changeling are the same thing. They are "off-springs" of a larger changeling, at least in my head/the thing canon
i play :):):):):)autumn sinnow
this man's:):):):):) army
DESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERD:):):):):)ESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROY:):):):):)ERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDEST:):):):):)ROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDES:):):):):)TROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYER
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

paprika
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Paprka

Post by paprika » #3970

Well they're supposed to be a 'hivemind' but they don't really work together apparently since you canknowingly betray fellow changelings without getting banned
Oldman Robustin wrote:It's an established meme that coders don't play this game.
Psyentific
Byond Username: Psyentific

Post by Psyentific » #3972

paprika wrote:Well they're supposed to be a 'hivemind' but they don't really work together apparently since you canknowingly betray fellow changelings without getting banned
Let's face it - If changelings were required to work together (Or at least not backstab each other), they'd dunk the station even more than they do now.
I haven't logged into SS13 in at least a year.
paprika
Rarely plays

Post by paprika » #8094

They used to when captains could be changelings pretty much daily on sybil 2.
Oldman Robustin wrote:It's an established meme that coders don't play this game.
Cheimon
Byond Username: Cheimon

Post by Cheimon » #8110

I've ERP'd as an MMI, with a fellow MMI, in the ruins of the AI core. We did it because we thought it would be funny and entertaining. It was.
Kavaloosh

Post by Kavaloosh » #8226

now neither of us will be virgins
Confront them with annihilation, and they will then survive; plunge them into a deadly situation, and they will then live. When people fall into danger, they are then able to strive for victory.
Helios127
Rarely plays

Post by Helios127 » #8235

Yes, but not on SS13.

SS13... just isnt that sexy.
just play on /vg/station, go have fun for christs sake
paprika
Rarely plays

Post by paprika » #8238

What are you, fucking gay?
NSFW:
Spoiler:
NSFW:

That shit gets me going like nothing else on this planet.
Incomptinence
Byond Username: Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #8337

Had an erper come on to me once.

Told em my character lost his dick in the war.
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #8346

fucking gallipoli
;_;7 rip ANZAC
crack is whack but smacks got your back
Gun Hog
Byond Username: Gun Hog

Post by Gun Hog » #8365

As Geneticist (or AI), I will happily offer to turn you into a floor-braid girl with your choice of hair color! Genetics is so much better than surgery!
paprika
Rarely plays

Post by paprika » #8460

This is why Gun hog shouldn't be allowed outside of virology when it comes to medbay.
Psyentific
Byond Username: Psyentific

Post by Psyentific » #8462

What if he makes a virus that does nothing but make everyone female and give them a brightly coloured floor length braid? Is there a symptom for anime-hair and another for FLB? There should be.
I haven't logged into SS13 in at least a year.
Conor891

Post by Conor891 » #8564

I play on baystation sometimes. Although they've banned it, the cases I have seen are EXTREMELY awkward. Every bit is detailed and it is 100% serious. I don't know how anyone could sit through that comfortably. There was a case recently where two people went to the mining asteroid and made out really graphically for like 2 hours. They even had the nerve to start complaining when one of the admins bombarded them with meteors.

I think non serious ERP with other people could be hilarious. Kind of the way like half of the library books are. I didn't know people actually called that ERP until now though.
Kavaloosh

Post by Kavaloosh » #8589

*unzips turkey baster*
Confront them with annihilation, and they will then survive; plunge them into a deadly situation, and they will then live. When people fall into danger, they are then able to strive for victory.
Failcakes
Byond Username: Failcakes

Post by Failcakes » #8646

Kavaloosh wrote:*unzips turkey baster*
*gently begins kneading on the bulb, with the tip of the baster aimed at the glistening flesh of the bird below*
*delicious juices splatter everywhere, and with a soft -pfbbt- sound, the baster is spent, discarded to the table*
*a ding is heard, the oven is done preheating*
*I pick up the tray, and start to place the bird inside its warm, cavernous embrace.*

*with a crash and a click, the deed is done, and the oven door is sealed. now, to wait, anxiously, for my delicious dinner to return*

does that answer your question
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #8647

failcakes you motherfuckin'
where u play at
crack is whack but smacks got your back
miggles
Byond Username: Miggles

Post by miggles » #8673