Ian Stories

General SS13 Chat
Hellafied
Byond Username: The-White-Crayon

Ian Stories

Post by Hellafied » #34492

Everyone has their own Ian story. Wether it be playing as Ian himself, or having a great experience with him.

Once a badmin made Ian player controlled, an someone inevitability killed him. Badmuns brought Ian back to life, made him green an invincible, and name him zombie Ian.

Another time I was HOP I had Ian dressed in clothes, when the cap came in the talk to be about Ai laws, Ian was changed by a badmin and renamed Runtime, had a tail, and had on kitty ears. I started screaming "THIS IS NOT IAN" "THIS IS NOT NORMAL" I lasered runtime Ian to death. The cap commended me on this, saying how the station needs a good head tha takes charge. Then Fourtine Ray gets a laz injector and revives him.
Image ImageImage
FredNodoor
Byond Username: Anonwizard404

Re: Ian Stories

Post by FredNodoor » #34496

This happened yesterday,

>Be security
>All of the sudden Ian was a full blown alien queen.
>WHAT
>Monkey bites him and we all gang rape shark attack him
>I run in there to hug Ian and drag him around
>Realize that im stuck in the bridge
>Whelp
>After a couple of minutes, HoS comes in and gets pissed at me
>Then we get trapped in and plasma floods the room
>The HoS RUNS INTO PLASMA WITH A ALL ACCESS ID CARD AND BURNS HIMSELF
>Ian is scared as i try to help the HoS breathe
>Were fucked
>I hug ian hard as the flames engulf me and the HoS
>HoS calls me newfag in dedchat
>Ian is just a charred alien lord mess
>There was no hope
>
My only dream is a world without mimes
bandit
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Post by bandit » #34499

Hellafied wrote:Everyone has their own Ian story. Wether it be playing as Ian himself, or having a great experience with him.

Once a badmin made Ian player controlled, an someone inevitability killed him. Badmuns brought Ian back to life, made him green an invincible, and name him zombie Ian.

Another time I was HOP I had Ian dressed in clothes, when the cap came in the talk to be about Ai laws, Ian was changed by a badmin and renamed Runtime, had a tail, and had on kitty ears. I started screaming "THIS IS NOT IAN" "THIS IS NOT NORMAL" I lasered runtime Ian to death. The cap commended me on this, saying how the station needs a good head tha takes charge. Then Fourtine Ray gets a laz injector and revives him.
FYI: That wasn't the admins. That happens whenever you put kitty ears on Ian.
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls
Hellafied
Byond Username: The-White-Crayon

Post by Hellafied » #34525

bandit wrote:
Hellafied wrote:Everyone has their own Ian story. Wether it be playing as Ian himself, or having a great experience with him.

Everything I know is a lie...
Image ImageImage
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #34539

My recent story from playing Ian:

I start the shift alone, no HoP to pet me, I must search for my own pettings.
PRAY: I'm a small dog could the dog god see fit to allow me to squeeze through vents?
You suddenly feel more squishy.
Aw yiss!
Crawl around through various vents, eventually bump into a clown. Speak to the clown on a whim, clown understands me. "I didn't know clowns could speak dog?!"
Hang around with the clown for awhile. Play fetch with a banana on the stage (dragging it back to him each time).
Suddenly a wild assistant appears and trys to stab me, clown dives in front, taking pretty much all the hits until security turn up and arrest the assistant. Everyone leaves the bar except me, clown and a really drunk bartender. Talk to the clown, forget about bartender.
Bartender says "WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!? A TALKING DOG?!"
Ian says "No your just so pissed you think the I'm talking to you"
Bartender stares into the stage looking slightly crazed.
Me and clown head to medbay to get him healed up, I bark and woof etc in front of everyone else, never letting on I can speak to anyone but the clown and the drunken bar tender.
HoP appears in medbay.
Tori Gray [Hop] says "Awwwwww there you are Ian! Whos a good dog!"
We're alone with just the clown, tell the HoP that the clown knows my secret that I can talk and they've been looking after me. Suggest clown should be my walker and have AAA so I can get about, HoP agrees.
After the HoP gives clown access (even writes out a note and stamp/signs to show that the AAA is actually for Ian not the clown and the clown is official walker) we go for a bit a jolly.
We visit the brig and science, not a huge amount happens.
Eventually we end up going through the gateway, we land in a shuttle somewhere and try to explore the area, unfortunately I didn't have a HUD so didn't realise I was dying from oxy loss.
I die. Admin respawns me, obviously I die again pretty quickly.
After some time my dead dog body is returned to the station.
The Captain sees me and drags me to genetics to try and clone me, this doesn't work (Why can't the cloning machine clone simple mobs?).
After give up all hope he drags me to the chapel.

Tony Langston says, "Ian died in the line of duty. he is to be launched from the chapel. Come say your goodbyes"

Random Assistant rushes in just as they're about to fire my coffin out:

Dillon Cox exclaims, "stoP!"
Dillon Cox asks, "What are you doing?"
Tony Langston says, "IAN IS DEAD DAMMIT"
Dillon Cox says, "Dont"
Tori Gray exclaims, "NO!"
Dillon Cox says, "We can save him"
Tori Gray cries.
Tony Langston exclaims, "NO WE CAn'T!"
Tori Gray says, "me hugs Ian."
Tony Langston exclaims, "IT'S OVER!"
Dillon Cox exclaims, "We can drag him to the lazarus pit!"
Dillon Cox exclaims, "It can revive him!"
Tony Langston exclaims, "The fuck even is that!?!"
Tony Langston exclaims, "Isn't that the batman shit?!"
Dillon Cox says, "BUBBA HELP US"
Tori Gray exclaims, "WE CAN SAVE HIM CAPTAIN!"
Dillon Cox exclaims, "Only you can save him!"
Tori Gray exclaims, "I CAN'T LOSE HIM!"
Tori Gray cries.
Dillon Cox exclaims, "Someone save him!"
Tori Gray asks, "Where are the lazarus pits?"
Tori Gray exclaims, "I'll take him there myself!"
Dillon Cox says, "Do it"
Dillon Cox says, "Take him to the lazarus pit"
Bubba asks, "How do we save him?"
Bubba asks, "wheres that?"
Dillon Cox says, "I hear in mining"

(I don't even...)
They start to drag me to the mining shuttle, it's probably also worth mentioning things had gone to shit by this stage and the emergency shuttle had been called until:

Priority Announcement

The emergency shuttle has been recalled.

Captain Announces

We can't leave! Launching a forward task force to locate the lazarus pits rumored to be on this very mining station. LET'S SAVE IAN!

After some fucking around in cargo and no one having a clue where the "Lazarus Pits" are, suddenly (I assume) an admin spawns a Lazarus Injector on the Dillion Cox.
I am alive! The HoP goes and fetches some medals for Bubba (the clown) and Dillon Cox (Assistant) for saving and restoring my life.

Sergeant Ian woofs, "Good work Greyshirt"
Sergeant Ian barks, "Thats one up for the greys!"
Dillon Cox says, "Just your average day dog loving citizen"
Sergeant Ian woofs, "I wish that was a comon phrase"
Bubba says, "You the greyshirt the station deserves"

Some more stuff happens in between the shuttle being called and arriving and I die again, unable to be revied this time. (I genuinely can't remember and my logs don't show it, I think it was a fire at escape or something?).

Such an awesome round.
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
bandit
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Post by bandit » #34553

Hellafied wrote:
bandit wrote:

When I'm HoP I like to get the kitty ears, put them on Ian, then convince the CMO to let me adopt Runtime to have dual Runtimes
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls
cedarbridge
Byond Username: Cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #34555

bandit wrote:
Hellafied wrote:
bandit wrote:

When I'm HoP I like to get the kitty ears, put them on Ian, then convince the CMO to let me adopt Runtime to have dual Runtimes
Somewhere in Coderbus, somebody just had a seizure.
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #34583

... I clearly remember either a quotes thread post, or a screenshot, of a HoP praying for Ian to be able to understand him, then getting his wish while folks are in line with the twist that Ian was speaking Spanish, causing the hop to immediately murder him because it's a dirty language.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Kangaraptor
Byond Username: Kangaraptor

Post by Kangaraptor » #34699

>be mime
>you are the traitor
>okay.jpg
>get wallet, screwdriver, multitool, crowbar
>no captain
>sweg
>find door wires
>turbohack into captain's office
>give myself all access
>find annoying dog
>stuff it in washing machine
>turn it on
>the end

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
Last edited by MrStonedOne on Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: BANNED!
QuartzCrystal
Byond Username: QuartzCrystal

Post by QuartzCrystal » #34833

One time as a quarter master I had a player controlled Ian come in with the HoP and order Ian's girlfriend. The player controlled Ian then went ahead and made puppies. I was tired of having puppies all over so I put them all in my office and gave the puppies away in locked lockers. Ian was very upset about this so I gave his last puppy away to the chef who was planning on eating it. Ian was really upset at this so I sent his girlfriend to the mining asteroid. He growled at me a lot so I locked in my office and left him there.

Another time I was HoP and had a player controlled Ian follow me everywhere (security, AI sat, etc). It was kinda baller and he was actually helpful. He got killed by a traitor though so I ruthlessly killed the traitor and then yelled at genetics to clone him for the remainder of the round while I drank bottles of whiskey and cried in the medbay as the geneticists tried and failed.
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #34839

>Clown kills Ian in the bar
>Clown gets dropped by lynch mob and disposal'd
>Didn't ban the people who killed the clown

And that's the story of how Ian enabled a modification of the rules over the course of a week and multiple threads.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
damiac
Rarely plays

Post by damiac » #34841

Typically, one changes the rules first, then changes enforcement, but that's really only if you're interested in fairness or making any sense.

Around here, whatever was enforced last is the rules.
Saintish
Byond Username: Saintish

Post by Saintish » #34852

Saegrimr wrote:>Clown kills Ian in the bar
>Clown gets dropped by lynch mob and disposal'd
>Didn't ban the people who killed the clown

And that's the story of how Ian enabled a modification of the rules over the course of a week and multiple threads.
> tfw rules can be retroactively changed to avoid banning people
> tfw FNR is useless

And that's when I realized we're all shit, deep inside.
damiac
Rarely plays

Post by damiac » #34860

Well, it's better to retroactively change rules to avoid a ban than the other way around, but still, that seems rather unfair to that particular clown.

"No, we won't put off enforcement of unimportant netspeak rules to avoid ruining someone's antag round, but someone's round was ruined over a fake dog? Better change the rules post haste, we wouldn't want anyone punished for griefing the clown!"

(PS, every time I type 'griefing' my spellcheck recommends 'fingering' instead . No internet, that's not what I want to say...)
Kangaraptor
Byond Username: Kangaraptor

Post by Kangaraptor » #34997

Kangaraptor wrote:>be mime

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
dammit mso don't make me laugh
Whoisthere
Byond Username: Whoisthere

Post by Whoisthere » #35005

I once took Ian to the dorms if you know what I mean ;)
Sad elegy
Highly suitable for use in funerals
dionysus24779
Byond Username: Dionysus24779

Post by dionysus24779 » #35024

It wasn't exactly Ian, but it's still a Corgi story.

I don't remember it very much since it's so long ago... but me as an engineering cyborg and another secborg were both emagged by a traitor who had to steal Corgi Meat. Problem was that Ians location was unknown and we couldn't find him no matter how much we searched. We tried to order Corgis from Cargo but there were too many people who paid attention and told us not to waste points on Corgis...

I was about to give up when out of nowhere a Corgi walked up to Cargo and I was like "A CORGI!!!!" and the Corgi was player controlled and could even talk. I dragged him around in search of my master and eventually we killed the Corgi to deliver its meat to my master. It was kind of sad since the Corgi thought I was just an excited Engieborg who adopted him and took him around the station...
Raven776
Byond Username: Raven776

Post by Raven776 » #35034

I was once a borg, I carried a traitor AI to victory, and then I put the AI core on the mining satellite.

When I inevitably got dunked when I needed a recharge, the admin spawned me as Core-Gi in the AI chamber as an engineer was cutting his way in.
Fragnostic
Byond Username: Fragnostic

Post by Fragnostic » #35037

>roll assistant tator
>get revolver
>see Ian near Custodial Closet
>empty the entire wheel of ammo on that fucking bitch
>space myself
Yap another day, Ian.
Ames

Post by Ames » #35769

I like to play CE a lot, and thus I really hate Poly, and murder him every shift. Unfortunately this has the side effect of wanting to also murder Ian when I'm HoP. I'm trying to cut down on that though.
Incomptinence
Byond Username: Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #35886

Once upon a mime I killed some pets including ian and runtime by throwing objects at them. I was present for the investigation, mourning and funeral.

Latter on because we were on a low population I was allowed to make my silent ass a fully armed combat mech.

I named it something like I KILLED IAN.

No valid kills were made that shift.
Lovecraft
Byond Username: Rabukurafuto

Post by Lovecraft » #35912

Just shoot Ian, say he died of natural causes, and move on.
I do it every round as Head of Personnel and I've never been killed over it.
Friendly reminder that you are beautiful and this server would be nothing without your continued support
I play August Finster, a suave midget with a grudge, as well as Francis Heart, the naked guitarist of the Cosmos.
Spoiler:
Nobody is worthless. PM me anytime to talk.
Kot
Byond Username: KotMroku

Post by Kot » #35915

Corgisquad. Badmin shit resulted in Runtime killing Ian so Centcomm sent in Corgisquad. Shit was hilarious.
I would provide screenshots or actual story if i had some.
An0n3 wrote:ARGH LETS YIFF MATEY
Shores Of Hazeron
1999-2014
;_;7