Locked feedback threads

General SS13 Chat
damiac
Rarely plays

Locked feedback threads

Post by damiac » #39403

I'm glad admin feedback is back, but what's up with admins locking their own feedback threads? Can we just take that as an indication that they're not interested in being not terrible, and get rid of them?
Munchlax
Byond Username: Lobstercake

Re: Locked feedback threads

Post by Munchlax » #39404

saegrimer locking his thread is funny cus almost all the complaints in there are true.
paprika
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Paprka

Post by paprika » #39405

Might as well leave the forum deleted, we have singulo now anyway
Oldman Robustin wrote:It's an established meme that coders don't play this game.
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #39406

geilebeer wrote:saegrimer locking his thread is funny cus almost all the complaints in there are true.
Eat a dick, I didn't lock shit.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
damiac
Rarely plays

Post by damiac » #39408

Well... singulo's format is just flat out awful, and also it's better if feedback stays on the 'official' site.
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #39410

damiac wrote:Well... singulo's format is just flat out awful, and also it's better if feedback stays on the 'official' site.
SInglo was never meant as a feedback site, it was made pretty much to steno or shitpost. It became feedback when the forum section was removed (If you can even call it feedback...)
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
damiac
Rarely plays

Post by damiac » #39432

Ah, I see the whole feedback forum is read only now. So you only pretended to bring it back. Bravo... You guys really put the 'fuck you' in 'transparency'
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Post by NikNakFlak » #39457

Apparently that was a bug. It is fixed/being fixed right now?
Hibbles
Byond Username: HotelBravoLima

Post by Hibbles » #39468

It was an artifact of the way they were removed. It's been corrected.

For some reason, bug reports and coderbus comes to mind, but I can't quite figure out why.
RIP
Incomptinence
Byond Username: Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #39498

Won't be surprised if it stays dead. Not many bets get placed on a mutilated horse.
damiac
Rarely plays

Post by damiac » #39532

Oh, it's fixed now. Well, thanks for that, I seriously thought it was left that way to taunt the people who complained about its removal.

Someday I'll figure out what the adminspiricy is up to, and then, you will rue the day! RUE!

Until then I'll leave some nice feedback for the admins that don't afraid of some honest feedbacks. And consider this: Have you ever seen convincing evidence that HG and Elyina weren't hiding on the grassy knoll when Kennedy was shot? I certainly haven't...