Simple Questions Thread

General SS13 Chat
lumipharon
TGMC Administrator
Byond Username: Lumipharon

Re: Simple Questions Thread

Post by lumipharon » #79632

Bottom post of the previous page:

chem implants dont have noreact,but chemicals react in the body - so if you wan the things I mentioned, you'll need to use multiple implants usually.

Black powder destroy range thing for it's explosion is quantity/100.
So 100u will be something like 1,2,4 or some shit.
I dunno what it does with rounding, but if it rounds to the nearest full number, then yeah, 50u OR over 50u, will also get the gib.

Syringes don't have noreact either though (except mech syringes, for REASONS).
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #80143

Blackpowder doesn't work, the container needs to be heated up before blackpowder will explode.

Now Phlogiston, that will set them on fire and will keep setting them on fire for as long as it is in their system!
Add in a bit of Neurotoxin for added flavour and you've got a flaming scumbag thats puking and spouting retarded gibberish.

Both chemicals are easy as pie to make quickly in chemistry.

Now... is there a chemical that makes people scream when ingested? I believe pepperspray only causes screaming when sprayed on people.
lumipharon
TGMC Administrator

Post by lumipharon » #80207

Malk. Get (for arguments sake) 3 chem implants.
Get 50u of phos/sulfur/charcoal in seperate beakers.
Heat up above 437 or whatever it is.
Put chems in implants.

As soon as you trigger them, the nice toasty chems mix and cause an instant reaction.
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #80212

Thats an inefficient use of implants, besides burning people alive looks cooler and doesn't get you banned for bombing the station.
lumipharon
TGMC Administrator

Post by lumipharon » #80301

>gibbing people is a waste of implants

Well that's just like, your opinion, man.
qwert
Byond Username: Ohlos

Post by qwert » #80347

Which weapons embed, when thrown with hand?
By the way, throwing spears is awesome. It adds up a challenge to hunting scum as security.
Fleckers

Post by Fleckers » #80360

How do i get into the charging station as a borg?
OOC: Jwakefield: So you tell me theres cloning
OOC: Jwakefield: And I cant make an army composed of myself?
OOC: Jwakefield: This game is shit see you i'm leaving forever
Nrsw
Byond Username: Nrsw

Post by Nrsw » #80361

Fleckers wrote:How do i get into the charging station as a borg?
Move onto the tile with the charger and click the charger.
Remie Richards
Byond Username: CrimsonVision
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #80362

qwert wrote:Which weapons embed, when thrown with hand?
By the way, throwing spears is awesome. It adds up a challenge to hunting scum as security.
Spears and Throwing stars.
This is because they have throw_speed 4 or greater.

Explosions get to embed a lot more objects (knifes, glass shards, rods) into people because I made them forcibly throw objects at speed 4.
私は完璧
qwert
Byond Username: Ohlos

Post by qwert » #80424

Ehm, thanks, sad, that hatchets and knifes dont embed. Is any embeding planned for gun projectiles?
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #80477

Kinetic spearguns should buy don't.
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Luke Cox
Byond Username: NocturnalQuill

Post by Luke Cox » #80688

What's the deadliest grenade combination? Most effective non-lethal combination?
TheNightingale
Byond Username: TheNightingale

Post by TheNightingale » #80692

I'm a fan of flurosulfuric acid smoke - but it only works for surprise attacks (and mousetrapped boxes), since if someone runs away from it, it will fail. It also causes damage to the target's things and nearby objects, so don't use it if you want to loot them.
ClF3 foam is good as well, but it causes a lot of collateral damage to the structure of the station itself. It burns away the floors and can even melt steel beams reinforced walls.
300u potassium/water bluespace beakers are nearly impossible to outrun, because when they explode they hit the bomb-cap.

As far as nonlethal grenades go, condensed capsaicin (pepperspray) is used in the Armory's teargas grenades, and they work very well against someone who doesn't have both mouth and eye protection (mainly eye). A very large flashbang can be made with sonic and flash powder, and sleep toxin grenades are good for putting people to sleep. Who'd have guessed.
lumipharon
TGMC Administrator

Post by lumipharon » #80760

acid smoke is fairly shit now, because smoke got nerfed into the floor. That said, acid smoke (optionally with liquid darm matter to make it impossible to escape from) will still insta kill atleast one person, but the smoke gets depleted pretty fast.

The most objectively deadly chem right now is aransep or whatever it's called - put that in a smoke nade, or a big fat foam nade, and everyone that touches it WILL die unless they get an oxyloss drug in them immediately. But because foam stacks like 200 reagen into you, even then, they're still fucked.

Crank/meth/bathsalt wombo combo is also pretty hilarious, since victimswill literally spasm to death shrieking and drooling after like, 60 seconds of uncontrollable sanic.

shitloads of sonic powder is a powerful stun tool, since some crew will have eye protection, but almost no one outside of sec is likely to have ear protection. Also stuns that are wider then the screen are pretty funny.
Luke Cox

Post by Luke Cox » #80767

lumipharon wrote:acid smoke is fairly shit now, because smoke got nerfed into the floor. That said, acid smoke (optionally with liquid darm matter to make it impossible to escape from) will still insta kill atleast one person, but the smoke gets depleted pretty fast.

The most objectively deadly chem right now is aransep or whatever it's called - put that in a smoke nade, or a big fat foam nade, and everyone that touches it WILL die unless they get an oxyloss drug in them immediately. But because foam stacks like 200 reagen into you, even then, they're still fucked.

Crank/meth/bathsalt wombo combo is also pretty hilarious, since victimswill literally spasm to death shrieking and drooling after like, 60 seconds of uncontrollable sanic.

shitloads of sonic powder is a powerful stun tool, since some crew will have eye protection, but almost no one outside of sec is likely to have ear protection. Also stuns that are wider then the screen are pretty funny.
On a related note, how would I go about making effective incendiary grenades?
Xhuis
Github User
Byond Username: Xhuis
Github Username: Xhuis

Post by Xhuis » #80771

Luke Cox wrote: On a related note, how would I go about making effective incendiary grenades?
Chlorine trifluoride and flurosurfactant in one beaker, coupled with water in the other, is great for lighting large areas on fire. Napalm is good for fires, and phlogiston makes a pretty big fireball when it mixes. You could perhaps combine plasma smoke (to make lots of plasma gas) plus napalm to make a gigantic plasma fire? Experiment and you'll find good results.
I'm an ex-coder for /tg/. I made the original versions of clockcult, shadowlings, revenants, His Grace, and other stuff.
I don't play, code, or participate in the community, but I occasionally post dumb stuff in the hut.
Kraso wrote:hi gay
wubli wrote:xhuis you said you were feeling better but every thread you make makes me worry more about your sanity
ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone wrote:Sorry I was making fun of xhuis' """""compromise""""" who insisted that was the correct term to use.
CitrusGender wrote:We've ended up disabling clockcult on sybil and bagil now (terry is having some problems.) We will give Xhuis some time until he wishes to work upon it again. As of now, please use this thread for ideas and not for bickering.
wubli wrote:you are a cultist of the gay
IkeTG wrote:It's a reflection of humanity, like all of man's creation. You cannot divorce this act from yourself, in a way there's a big titty moth inside all of us.
wesoda25 wrote:yeah no one was curious what it was from. Imagine choosing being a degenerate as your forum gimmick, LOL
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #80774

If you're just setting mobs on fire ieds are the simplest and most commonly available method
Luke Cox

Post by Luke Cox » #80784

Xhuis wrote:
Luke Cox wrote: On a related note, how would I go about making effective incendiary grenades?
Chlorine trifluoride and flurosurfactant in one beaker, coupled with water in the other, is great for lighting large areas on fire. Napalm is good for fires, and phlogiston makes a pretty big fireball when it mixes. You could perhaps combine plasma smoke (to make lots of plasma gas) plus napalm to make a gigantic plasma fire? Experiment and you'll find good results.
Doesn't Chlorine Trifluoride make the firebol immediately upon mixing? And what exactly is flurosurfacant? I don't see it on the wiki.
lumipharon
TGMC Administrator

Post by lumipharon » #80786

it's foam. Add 1 part water to 1 part flurosurfacant, and you get foam that transfers reagents to everything.
Not-Dorsidarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #80837

CLF3 makes an area fireball when you heat it to mix it, but it also makes everything catch fire when you use it.
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Xhuis
Github User
Byond Username: Xhuis
Github Username: Xhuis

Post by Xhuis » #80860

Luke Cox wrote:And what exactly is flurosurfacant? I don't see it on the wiki.
Flurosurfactant is under the name foam surfactant on the chemistry wiki page. It's made using two parts carbon, two parts fluorine, and one part sulfuric acid. When mixed with an equal amount of water, it will create a cloud of foam of variable size depending on the volume. 10 units of foam and 10 units of water will be pretty small, but 40 foam and 40 water will be pretty good.

On a related note, chlorine trifluoride, when it touches the floor, can potentially expose it to space. In addition, any mobs touching it will catch fire and take high burn damage. Foam causes repeated touch-based applications on the tile it's on as well as pumping lots of that reagent into the mob. Chlorine trifluoride foam is a recognizable bright red and you can see hotspots along the edge because of the fact that it's mixed multiple times and it causes fire upon mixing.
I'm an ex-coder for /tg/. I made the original versions of clockcult, shadowlings, revenants, His Grace, and other stuff.
I don't play, code, or participate in the community, but I occasionally post dumb stuff in the hut.
Kraso wrote:hi gay
wubli wrote:xhuis you said you were feeling better but every thread you make makes me worry more about your sanity
ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone wrote:Sorry I was making fun of xhuis' """""compromise""""" who insisted that was the correct term to use.
CitrusGender wrote:We've ended up disabling clockcult on sybil and bagil now (terry is having some problems.) We will give Xhuis some time until he wishes to work upon it again. As of now, please use this thread for ideas and not for bickering.
wubli wrote:you are a cultist of the gay
IkeTG wrote:It's a reflection of humanity, like all of man's creation. You cannot divorce this act from yourself, in a way there's a big titty moth inside all of us.
wesoda25 wrote:yeah no one was curious what it was from. Imagine choosing being a degenerate as your forum gimmick, LOL
AnonymousNow
Byond Username: AnonymousNow

Post by AnonymousNow » #80894

Now that we've got new chemicals and the like, can we get silicate window reinforcement fluid back?
Hornygranny wrote:It's not your codebase. It's our codebase. You can imply soft power as much as you want, but you don't have it. Division between the server and project is absolute. I'm not interested in reading dezzmont platitudes for the billionth time and won't be checking back in this thread.

Spoiler:
~Simplified for the sake of Wyzack's delicate feelings~
Fuck anti-roleplay suggestions and fuck Bay.

Xenomorphs a shit.
Fleckers

Post by Fleckers » #80972

How do you wield items in both hands, like fireaxes or defibrillators?
Akkryls
Byond Username: Akkryls

Post by Akkryls » #80977

Fleckers wrote:How do you wield items in both hands, like fireaxes or defibrillators?
Use the item in hand.
Either press Page Down, or click the item in the active hand.
whodaloo
Byond Username: Whodaloo

Post by whodaloo » #80981

Akkryls wrote:
Fleckers wrote:How do you wield items in both hands, like fireaxes or defibrillators?
Use the item in hand.
Either press Page Down, or click the item in the active hand.
'z' works if you have hotkeys on as well.
i love public logs
Spoiler:
SAY: Kolt Saudwell/RedMcCloud : Beacuse
SAY: Kolt Saudwell/RedMcCloud : ((im banned))

SAY: Zack Bodast/Logman : Hos
SAY: Zack Bodast/Logman : Can i bang you]
SAY: Zack Bodast/Logman : ]plras
SAY: Zack Bodast/Logman : R; I WROTE THIS SOMG FOR YOU HOS

SAY: Bryce Pax/IcePacks : I THINK I WAS A LITTLE HASTY IN GIVING THE CREW ACCESS TO THE ARMORY

Lusty Xenomorph Maid begins to clean the telescopic baton with the soap...

[Common] Garrett Larson says, "How do i shot pod"

OOC: Zoey Webb/Firecage : WHodaloo, why are you so fucking aggressive against me
OOC: Engineer Donkin/Whodaloo : i have no idea what you're talking about chief
OOC: Zoey Webb/Firecage : Cuck sucking dick wanking piece of cock shit head
Remie Richards
Byond Username: CrimsonVision
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #80989

You can also do Ctrl+"Common Hotkey Button" to activate the button also.
In this case Ctrl+Z is the same as Hotkeymode+Z
私は完璧
Tokiko2
Byond Username: Tokiko1

Post by Tokiko2 » #81628

Apparently the defib has a function that lets you shock people, but how does it work? I tried EMPing and emagging it but it always complains about the person being in an invalid state and aborts.
Not-Dorsidarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #81631

if you emag/EMP the defib, you can shock people by clicking them with wielded paddles on Harm intent.
TheNightingale

Post by TheNightingale » #81646

You'll know if it's in the right state when it has a red exclamation mark on it.
Does it still work on dead people (i.e. like normal) when EMPed?
Not-Dorsidarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #81657

Yes
Erbbu
Byond Username: Erbbu

Post by Erbbu » #82629

Is the Experimentor good for anything?
Akkryls

Post by Akkryls » #82630

Erbbu wrote:Is the Experimentor good for anything?
It turns the 'strange objects' you find in maint into grief tools which spawn corgis, crabs, parrots, bears or can act as random teleporters.
For actual science, I don't know how it works too well.
TheNightingale

Post by TheNightingale » #82631

Put strange toys in in it and press 'discover'. Some of them are marginally interesting - they spawn hostile mobs, blow you up or teleport you into space when you use them.

Effects I've found:
Spawns corgi when used
Spawns horde of random mobs (usually hostile) when used
Explodes
Teleports the user á la hand tele
Drynwyn
Byond Username: Drynwyn

Post by Drynwyn » #82635

They also sometimes are re-usable flashbangs that go off immediately when used in hand.
In game, I play the A.I Firmware, the French cyborg C.U.R.I.E, Aubrie Allen, and the lizard scum Skulks-Through-Maintenance.
Cheimon
Byond Username: Cheimon

Post by Cheimon » #82696

Suit Storage Unit

Maintenance panel controls
The panel is ridden with controls, button and meters, labeled in strange signs and symbols that
you cannot understand. Probably the manufactoring world's language.
Among other things, a few controls catch your eye.

A small dial with a "ë" symbol embroidded on it. It's pointing towards a gauge that reads 185nm.
Turn towards 15nm
A thick old-style button, with 2 grimy LED lights next to it. The GREEN LED is on.
Press button
This is the suit storage unit. Only it's not the normal interface. How do I get a suit out of this lot?
Incoming
Github User
Byond Username: Incoming
Github Username: Incoming5643

Post by Incoming » #82697

that's its weird and super fluffy wires panel, use a screwdriver to close it.
Developer - Datum Antags: Feburary 2016

Poly the Parrot - All Seeing Bird Transcends Universe, Joins Twitter.

Kofi - Make A Poor Life Choice

Good ideas backed by cruddy code since 2012!
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #82704

TheNightingale wrote:Put strange toys in in it and press 'discover'.

When you hit discover, it can also apply a bunch of research levels to the item which can then be used with the destructive analyzer. Not very good for lategame research since they're usually all level 1, but can be helpful for getting Illegal tech levels up.
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Erbbu
Byond Username: Erbbu

Post by Erbbu » #82861

Has anyone here successfully cooked up some neurotoxin? I tried to heat up space drugs to 200K in a couple of rounds today but nothing ever came of it even though that's the recipe according to the wiki page.
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #82863

Wiki is incorrect, temp is 674°.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
ChangelingRain
Byond Username: ChangelingRain
Github Username: ChangelingRain

Post by ChangelingRain » #82865

How long has server one been named badger was this recent how long was it like that?
Plays Joan Lung and various AIs and cyborgs with mythology and magical creature-themed names. Joan on IRC.
earth-clawing illuminati trans girl
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #82866

The current server 1 is actually server 2, formerly known as basil. It has been like that for a couple months at least, not sure exactly when the name changed
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #82903

I've found a facehugger on the asteroid as a miner twice now. One time I was an antag and tried to pick it up, but it leaped at my helmet and died instantly. The other time I was a non-antag and wanted to deliver it to xenobio, but didn't know how.

How do you get a facehugger off the asteroid/onto a monkey's face/start a xeno infestation WITHOUT facehugging yourself or letting the facehugger die?
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Septavius

Post by Septavius » #82907

use a locker.
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #82918

Cheimon wrote:

Suit Storage Unit

Maintenance panel controls
The panel is ridden with controls, button and meters, labeled in strange signs and symbols that
you cannot understand. Probably the manufactoring world's language.
Among other things, a few controls catch your eye.

A small dial with a "ë" symbol embroidded on it. It's pointing towards a gauge that reads 185nm.
Turn towards 15nm
A thick old-style button, with 2 grimy LED lights next to it. The GREEN LED is on.
Press button
This is the suit storage unit. Only it's not the normal interface. How do I get a suit out of this lot?
As explained by Incoming, that's its' wire panel. If you dial it toward 15nm and press the button so the red LED lights up, you can use it to creatively murder someone.
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
TheNightingale

Post by TheNightingale » #82927

And much to my dismay, it doesn't incinerate the body. It also breaks the suit storage unit, which is quite obvious to anyone passing by.
Braincake
Byond Username: Braincake

Post by Braincake » #82930

It's great for a rogue AI if you have an engieborg, since you can fry the spacesuits inside to make it that much harder for pesky humans to get to your satellite.
Fleckers

Post by Fleckers » #82931

How do you say last words when you die?
Akkryls

Post by Akkryls » #82932

Fleckers wrote:How do you say last words when you die?
Use whisper.
You sacrifice your crit duration for your last words soon as you hit enter.
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #82935

TheNightingale wrote:And much to my dismay, it doesn't incinerate the body. It also breaks the suit storage unit, which is quite obvious to anyone passing by.
Pretty sure this is because it doesn't really burn the person so much as it just bathes them in a deadly dose of radiation
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
Cheimon
Byond Username: Cheimon

Post by Cheimon » #82940

Wyzack wrote:
TheNightingale wrote:And much to my dismay, it doesn't incinerate the body. It also breaks the suit storage unit, which is quite obvious to anyone passing by.
Pretty sure this is because it doesn't really burn the person so much as it just bathes them in a deadly dose of radiation
Oh! So, could you sedate a person, shove one into a suit storage unit, and then irradiate them like this?
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #82966

Cheimon wrote:
Wyzack wrote:
Oh! So, could you sedate a person, shove one into a suit storage unit, and then irradiate them like this?
You can lock SSUs from the outside. Stun someone, quickly shove them in, close and lock the door, then change the settings (if you haven't done that already) and activate the radiation.

It's not really practical in most situations (unless you managed to stun someone in Atmospherics or Engineering Storage and need to quickly get rid of them), but it has style.
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem