Winter Ball 2018: When it's cold outside...

General SS13 Chat
User avatar
Shadowflame909
 
Joined: Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:18 pm
Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here
Byond Username: Shadowflame909

Re: Winter Ball 2018: When it's cold outside...

Postby Shadowflame909 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:40 am #458802

PotatoMasher wrote:
CitrusGender wrote:It's a bit subjective. Looking at your notes: you'll be fine.


Thanks coach. Wasn't sure if stuff my stuff from over a year ago factored that much into it or not.



Take it from me. My first note on /tg/ is about how I threw bombs at sec and Bridge because I accidentally clicked bagel instead of hippie station.

It's pretty bad. (But the servers are pretty much the same mechanically)
Image
Spoiler:
ThanatosRa wrote:My biggest problem is that I can't fix any of this.


Boris wrote:shadowflame either has a brain the size of a pea or one the size of the moon and he's playing 58D chess.


BeeSting12 wrote:please write an apology to this forums, this community, the host, and the internet as a whole for the data storage space you wasted with this complaint.


BebeYoshi wrote:Saltyflame909


Cobby wrote:The trash bin... have you lost your way home anon?



PostThis post was deleted by PKPenguin321 on Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:13 pm.
Reason: shezzaposting

PostThis post was deleted by PKPenguin321 on Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:31 am.
Reason: Response to delete

PostThis post was deleted by PKPenguin321 on Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:13 pm.
Reason: shezzaposting (synonym for shitposting btw)

PostThis post was deleted by PKPenguin321 on Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:13 pm.
Reason: Response to delete

Skillywatt
 
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:29 pm
Byond Username: Tiguar

Re: Winter Ball 2018: When it's cold outside...

Postby Skillywatt » Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:16 am #458821

Ayy Lemoh wrote:
Rustledjimm wrote:I mean if you're a shitty player admins aren't going to like you shezza so I don't really see the point you're trying to make.


2. You aren't known at all
No one knows who you are, you have no notes, and you may or may not be new. Your chances of being sec at this event are probably low.
My outlook was too cynical. Someone who registered only a few minutes before asking to sign up was made as sec. I'd say this is the most fair chance with no bias, though.




I have been playing a couple years on the tg family of servers. I only registered to ask to be sec for the event.

thanks for having me, Citrus.
Last edited by Skillywatt on Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostThis post was deleted by PKPenguin321 on Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:13 pm.
Reason: Response to delete

PostThis post was deleted by PKPenguin321 on Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:14 pm.
Reason: Response to delete

User avatar
Electronics
Github User
 
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:49 pm
Byond Username: Electronics111
Github Username: Electronics

Re: Winter Ball 2018: When it's cold outside...

Postby Electronics » Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:48 pm #458964

I can be around to help with sec.

PostThis post was deleted by PKPenguin321 on Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:14 pm.
Reason: Response to delete

PostThis post was deleted by PKPenguin321 on Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:14 pm.
Reason: Response to delete

User avatar
Deitus
 
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:26 pm
Byond Username: Deitus

Re: Winter Ball 2018: When it's cold outside...

Postby Deitus » Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:56 pm #459026

S> myself for winter ball date pm me and we'll take details
Image

User avatar
duckay
 
Joined: Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:40 pm
Location: 25.3°N 91.7°E
Byond Username: Duckay

Re: Winter Ball 2018: When it's cold outside...

Postby duckay » Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:15 am #459068

can i nab lawyer and just scream at security?
something

User avatar
oranges
Code Maintainer
 
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:16 pm
Location: #CHATSHITGETBANGED
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Re: Winter Ball 2018: When it's cold outside...

Postby oranges » Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:19 am #459114

at this point the shitty administration have managed to turn the thread into more deletes than posts
Image

User avatar
BeeSting12
 
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:11 am
Location: 'Murica
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Re: Winter Ball 2018: When it's cold outside...

Postby BeeSting12 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:01 pm #459195

oranges wrote:at this point the shitty administration have managed to turn the thread into more deletes than posts

Response to deleted.
Stickymayhem wrote:you're right!

Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day

Click here to make incoherent rants about my badminning.

User avatar
lolobal
 
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:07 pm
Location: probably out of an airlock
Byond Username: Lolobal1

Re: Winter Ball 2018: When it's cold outside...

Postby lolobal » Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:21 pm #459661

NOTBRADINADRESS.png
my real GF totally not me if you say its me your blocked
NOTBRADINADRESS.png (2.56 KiB) Viewed 1702 times

sorry ladies im taken
This is my GF bradinski hotdachi
she's totally rich and cool and loves brad and is hot.
you can all say your title as winter king and queen goodbye
feeling cute today
might delete this later

User avatar
Qbopper
 
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:34 pm
Location: Canada
Byond Username: Qbopper
Github Username: Qbopper

Re: Winter Ball 2018: When it's cold outside...

Postby Qbopper » Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:21 pm #459678

can I play as ball security except I'm a detective and it's just an excuse for me to have a gun and sulk at the bar except it's cool to do so because I'm a detective

honestly ammo is just a bonus I just want to be able to wave a revolver around like an asshole
Limey wrote:its too late.

User avatar
lmwevil
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:09 pm
Byond Username: Lmwevil

Re: Winter Ball 2018: When it's cold outside...

Postby lmwevil » Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:36 am #460135

Qbopper wrote:can I play as ball security except I'm a detective and it's just an excuse for me to have a gun and sulk at the bar except it's cool to do so because I'm a detective

honestly ammo is just a bonus I just want to be able to wave a revolver around like an asshole


bonus points if the revolver has only one bullet and it's for you when you get tired of brooding with your black and white filter

User avatar
Not a beaver
 
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:31 pm
Byond Username: Notabeaver

Re: Winter Ball 2018: When it's cold outside...

Postby Not a beaver » Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:14 am #461993

Can anyone carry around cardboard cut-out of a clown? I'm kinda stuck in literal gulag and there's no chance that Huggo Smellington will be able to attend the event.

User avatar
Retardedgrayshit
 
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:33 am
Location: Hell
Byond Username: Darkness12344

Re: Winter Ball 2018: When it's cold outside...

Postby Retardedgrayshit » Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:17 pm #462218

Oh Boy Can't wait to do some Rituals Alone in some corner and try and Summon Admemes Since That's my only gimmick
Image
Image

User avatar
MrStonedOne
Host
 
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:56 pm
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Re: Winter Ball 2018: When it's cold outside...

Postby MrStonedOne » Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:33 am #462327

250 Players.

On one server.

In SS13.

Using BYOND.

What the actual fuck?
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder


MrStonedOne on Reddit(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord.

[10:55 AM] spookydonut: stonedmc is the work of a criminally insane mad genius

Dr_bee
 
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:31 pm
Byond Username: DrBee

Re: Winter Ball 2018: When it's cold outside...

Postby Dr_bee » Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:34 am #462328

MrStonedOne wrote:250 Players.

On one server.

In SS13.

Using BYOND.

What the actual fuck?


TiDi during the admin fuckery maxed at like 40%, granted atmos was turned off during this time, so that deflated it.

User avatar
Nilons
 
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:38 pm
Location: Canada
Byond Username: NIlons

Re: Winter Ball 2018: When it's cold outside...

Postby Nilons » Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:43 am #462339

turned out really good except for the batniggers/greytide + how small the map was for 250 players
I play Ostrava of Nanotrasen (good name) and Rolls-The-Bones (Crag Given name god bless)
Signature Memes
Image
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEVd4c1SV2g
Image
Image

User avatar
D&B
 
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:23 am
Location: *teleports behind you*
Byond Username: Repukan

Re: Winter Ball 2018: When it's cold outside...

Postby D&B » Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:45 am #462340

>Started out with five cooks
>Three fuck off and it's only me, head cook, and one another
>People keep greytiding the kitchen and breaking in for weapons
>Constantly have to ask for more ingredients because I can't make pizzas fast enough
>Lag
>Have to deal with Nabski's shit attitude for some requests
>At one point while throwing someone out I get hit with pacifism

Next time just spawn in food
Spoiler:
[20:26:02]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Welp. It was just a prank bro isn't a very good excuse when it comes to unprovoked nonantag murder, but since this is your first time doing it and you seem to understand the problem instead of a bannu I'm just going to leave you with a warning. Please PLEASE don't do this again in the future, as funny as crackhead broken bottle memes can be. Alrighty? Do you have any input on this?
[20:26:39]ADMIN: PM: [censored]->[censored admin]: Alright, no problem. I have some input. Fuck my boy pussy.
[20:27:06]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Okay then. Have fun.
[20:31:29]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Excuse me?

J_Madison wrote:that's a stupid fucking stat
you don't play, you've never played
lying little shit with your bullshit stat
fuck you

ColonicAcid wrote:and with enough practise i too could blow my own dick so well that only the gods know how it feels.

User avatar
CitrusGender
In-Game Game Master
 
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:34 pm
Byond Username: CitrusGender
Github Username: CitrusGender

Re: Winter Ball 2018: When it's cold outside...

Postby CitrusGender » Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:09 am #462342

Nilons wrote:turned out really good except for the batniggers/greytide + how small the map was for 250 players

Yeah I am not gonna lie I did not expect 250.

I had about 110 in mind LOL
Code: Select all
You can't eat the orange, and throw the peel away - a man is not a piece of fruit.

User avatar
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays
 
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:45 am
Byond Username: DrPillzRedux

Re: Winter Ball 2018: When it's cold outside...

Postby DrPillzRedux » Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:04 am #462357

Remember how I pushed hard and got this started years ago by a few basedmin through forced memes?

YOU CAN THANK ME LATER
thot_slayer wrote:don't be a degenerate online if you don't want people to treat you like a degenerate morty

bandit wrote:what is this

a correct post by pillz

User avatar
Ispiria
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:25 pm
Byond Username: Ispiria

Re: Winter Ball 2018: When it's cold outside...

Postby Ispiria » Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:20 am #462362

I had a great time, everyone there was awesome! These events have quickly become my favorite thing in Space Station, I always look forward to it and spending time having fun with all of you. You guys make this game so much fun to play!

User avatar
Suicidalpickles
 
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:04 am
Byond Username: SuicidalPickles

Re: Winter Ball 2018: When it's cold outside...

Postby Suicidalpickles » Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:52 am #462376

it was alright, the map was cool and all but the overwhelming pop sorta made me nervous to try anything tbh.

Skillywatt
 
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:29 pm
Byond Username: Tiguar

Re: Winter Ball 2018: When it's cold outside...

Postby Skillywatt » Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:22 am #462430

Suicidalpickles wrote:it was alright, the map was cool and all but the overwhelming pop sorta made me nervous to try anything tbh.


it was ok.

it was very hectic/difficult as SEC.

something like 50% of the people were legit trying to just have a good time and the other 50% were taking it as a license to tide and the SEC HQ was not designed to deal with that and that volume. it was like the alamo or some kind of zombie apocalypse minigame.

in the future SEC HQ really needs to have a lobby/doubleairlock like in normal stations to prevent people just running in, have more than two cells, have a way to set people to arrest without having them in vision (So hard to click through 20 people on your screen) and have timers. also needs to not be literally across the street from the disco so you drop everything and cant haul people into brig without them running off.

it did get better after the first 30 min or so when all the tards either got banned or bored.




.

User avatar
confused rock
 
Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:18 am
Byond Username: The unloved rock

Re: Winter Ball 2018: When it's cold outside...

Postby confused rock » Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:43 am #462447

might not have been as bad if there wasn't any sec to tide. I think a pacifism to all button would've been a way better fix or somethin.
Image

User avatar
MMMiracles
 
Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:27 am
Byond Username: MMMiracles
Github Username: MMMiracles

Re: Winter Ball 2018: When it's cold outside...

Postby MMMiracles » Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:49 am #462455

When I did the foundation for the map, I sure as hell didn't expect 250 people to be in it. Glad to hear a lot of people enjoyed it, though.
Spoiler:
Hints:
------
Submitted by: sandstorm

The best way to get a girl/boy friend is to click on them say "hi" then push enter
then say "your cute" then push enter,wait until they say somthing back if they
don't go for another.

User avatar
Rustledjimm
 
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:07 pm
Byond Username: Rustledjimm

Re: Winter Ball 2018: When it's cold outside...

Postby Rustledjimm » Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:21 am #462467

Honestly the map was great. The numbers were just far greater than everyone expected. Well done to all involved for making one of the most popular SS13 events happen. May we have many more.
So uhh, I'm an admin. Please leave feedback!

Will Baker
Suzu Suzaku
TBC
Spoiler:
Image

Personal Ban Length Record: 2.1024e+006 minutes

User avatar
zxaber
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:00 am
Byond Username: Zxaber

Re: Winter Ball 2018: When it's cold outside...

Postby zxaber » Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:17 am #462475

It was fun. Chilled for a bit, played Where's Waldo with the borgs so that I could give them all hats, then played blackjack until I was inevitably killed by the admemes pressing buttons at the end. Altogether, a positive experience.
Douglas Bickerson / Adaptive Manipulator / Digital Clockwork
Image
OrdoM/(Viktor Bergmannsen) (ghost) "Also Douglas, you're becoming the Lexia Black of Robotics"

User avatar
Retardedgrayshit
 
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:33 am
Location: Hell
Byond Username: Darkness12344

Re: Winter Ball 2018: When it's cold outside...

Postby Retardedgrayshit » Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:25 am #462499

Overall fairly shit event full of catfags watching sec get rushed however was fun i even out a way outside of the map as a bluespace golem also my ritual gimicks did not go to plan (Also all the fun happened when admemes starting pressing button's)
Image
Image

User avatar
Hard4Men
 
Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:44 pm
Byond Username: Hard4Women

Re: Winter Ball 2018: When it's cold outside...

Postby Hard4Men » Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:27 pm #462562

what i miss
Spoiler:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClxz2dogESP0FqM9Yx6VA-Q

Previous

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users