Why do you play on /tg/Station?

General SS13 Chat
datorangebottle
Byond Username: Datorangebottle

Re: Why do you play on /tg/Station?

Post by datorangebottle » #480771

Bottom post of the previous page:

Gylifi wrote: Besides, the one time I did play another sever I got immediately got traitorbanned for using a syndicate bomb.
Jesus christ.

I used to be a baystation player, but their rounds got dull and boring and I eventually started playing /tg/. Then I left for a couple years. Came back, found bay super stifling especially now that all my friends were gone and I didn't recognize anyone. Came back here, really enjoyed myself, can't stop playing. It's nice that you can just goof off and not do your job if you're a bit sick of it.
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

SUGMA, nevermind it makes sense now. fuckyou/10
kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
Reece1995
Byond Username: Reece1995

Post by Reece1995 » #485171

Because I know the mechanics well enough to function fairly okay. I opened a door on Bay and every cunt got knocked down and I started to suffocate.
lmwevil
Byond Username: Lmwevil

Post by lmwevil » #485172

i don't lol

in reality i love atmospherics and the community as sperglord it can be at times
terranaut
Byond Username: Terranaut

Post by terranaut » #485173

I originally learned about this game on /tg/ many years ago and stuck here. I played 1-2 games on popular other servers but didn't like them enough to stick around.
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #485212

Goonstation is filled with farts and burps.
BayStation is fun, but doing high RP for too long isn't very relaxing.
/tg/station is a happy medium. I've been here for nearly a year and I only regret it slightly, which is pretty good if you ask me.
► Show Spoiler
Plapatin
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Plapatin
Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Post by Plapatin » #485216

medium rp is a myth and sybil is the next best thing
wesoda25 wrote:i had a dream that me and some friends were like in this tribal village and we were all doing cocaine around this massive bonfire and I kept seeing all these foreshadowing elements that we were gonna die but i just did more cocaine
OrdoM wrote:Argent, a swan argent over a saltire vert - the vert representing the vomit cast upon the floor by the vomitgoose
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #485241

cute girls
Gylifi
Byond Username: Gylifi

Post by Gylifi » #485321

Farquaar wrote:Goonstation is filled with farts and burps.
Why is goon like this, it's the most hilariously cringe thing I've ever seen. There's a fucking option in the character set up to change your fart noise.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #485353

Gylifi wrote:
Farquaar wrote:Goonstation is filled with farts and burps.
Why is goon like this, it's the most hilariously cringe thing I've ever seen. There's a fucking option in the character set up to change your fart noise.
why don't we have this
Recurracy
Byond Username: Recurracy

Post by Recurracy » #485358

There's a bunch of amusing people, amusing situations, and the codebase appeals to me a lot due to the wild shit you can do