the admin problem

General SS13 Chat
tinodrima7020
Byond Username: TinoDrima7020

Re: the admin problem

Post by tinodrima7020 » #498501

Bottom post of the previous page:

Gigapuddi420 wrote:It would just be the battle royale server.
Implying tg station already isn't
If you see this image please show Subject217 some love. He's in a dark place right now :(
Spoiler:
Fikou wrote:
The problem is that the autistic fucking admins on these SS13 servers, so drunk with power, so intoxicated on the scent of their sweaty ballsacks as they drown in 'decision making' and 'responsibility', things they've never had before, hand out permabans for next to nothing. Why not a 3 month ban? Why not a 6 month ban? No. A fucking perma ban. Nevermind that people change, nevermind that people have shitty days or good days, nevermind that FOREVER IS A FUCKING LONG TIME, no... Permabans. And then they expect you to appeal on the forums so they can have MORE POWER, MORE DECISION MAKING. "HOO HOO, LOOKIT ME MOMMY, I GET TO DECIDE THE FATE OF THIS MAN HOOOO HOOOOOO WOWEEE SO EXCITE, MY LITTLE WINKY WILLY IS GETTING CHUB-CHUB, MOMMY." And let's be fucking absolutely real here, the only reason admins want people to sign up for the fucking forums to fucking ban appeal is so they can sell the members e-mails to, like, Chinese realtors or some shit.
Shadowflame909
Byond Username: Shadowflame909
Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here

Post by Shadowflame909 » #498515

We need one of those

Could help with burnout
► Show Spoiler
Whoneedspacee
Byond Username: Whoneedspacee

Post by Whoneedspacee » #498685

you fools virtual reality was a battle royale the entire time
retired ss13 coderman
Shadowflame909
Byond Username: Shadowflame909
Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here

Post by Shadowflame909 » #498686

bro why tf did they remove virtual reality

being a ghost is so boring because the only thing to do is to play something else or wait for an antag roll.

Gateway 2.0 needs to have some ghost involvement so people have a harsher time at receiving any rewards because they'll have to fight other players for those rewards.
► Show Spoiler
confused rock
Byond Username: The unloved rock

Post by confused rock » #498714

im gonna say it
Spoiler:
ban requests
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #498731

Shadowflame909 wrote:We need one of those

Could help with burnout
event hall/bagil with the right people online
Ayy Lemoh
Byond Username: Jerry Derpington

Post by Ayy Lemoh » #498785

Shadowflame909 wrote:bro why tf did they remove virtual reality

being a ghost is so boring because the only thing to do is to play something else or wait for an antag roll.

Gateway 2.0 needs to have some ghost involvement so people have a harsher time at receiving any rewards because they'll have to fight other players for those rewards.
Snowdin used to have a part where syndicate ghost roles could be activated.

I imagine there was an issue in that it allowed the powergamers, who ruined away missions, to ruin away missions even further by powergaming the loot.
Gigapuddi420
Byond Username: Gigapuddi420

Post by Gigapuddi420 » #498791

the loot game was insane and is probably why we'd never see away missions come back to their former glory.
Imperfect catgirl playing a imperfect game.
tinodrima7020
Byond Username: TinoDrima7020

Post by tinodrima7020 » #498794

Admins doing events when?
If you see this image please show Subject217 some love. He's in a dark place right now :(
Spoiler:
Fikou wrote:
The problem is that the autistic fucking admins on these SS13 servers, so drunk with power, so intoxicated on the scent of their sweaty ballsacks as they drown in 'decision making' and 'responsibility', things they've never had before, hand out permabans for next to nothing. Why not a 3 month ban? Why not a 6 month ban? No. A fucking perma ban. Nevermind that people change, nevermind that people have shitty days or good days, nevermind that FOREVER IS A FUCKING LONG TIME, no... Permabans. And then they expect you to appeal on the forums so they can have MORE POWER, MORE DECISION MAKING. "HOO HOO, LOOKIT ME MOMMY, I GET TO DECIDE THE FATE OF THIS MAN HOOOO HOOOOOO WOWEEE SO EXCITE, MY LITTLE WINKY WILLY IS GETTING CHUB-CHUB, MOMMY." And let's be fucking absolutely real here, the only reason admins want people to sign up for the fucking forums to fucking ban appeal is so they can sell the members e-mails to, like, Chinese realtors or some shit.
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #500480

Were getting lots of bagil candidates so that problem will be solved for now