Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Re: The LibbySnow Conundrum

Post by oranges » #502491

Bottom post of the previous page:

teepeepee wrote:
Cobby wrote:
tinodrima7020 wrote:>when the game is so boring that the only way veteran players can get enjoyment out of it is by stirring up drama
hmmmmm
> offers nothing to the game except playing
>> no contribs
>> doesn't admin
>> doesn't donate
> currently just goes on to ruin the game for others
> WHY ARE THE CONTRIBUTORS NOT ACCOMMODATING ME

god this mindset makes me so mad, like just go play something else and let the new guys have their fun.
you heard it here first boys, if you're not:
-a coder's slave
-a banbot
-someone who engages in findom
-a hugbox player
you're not wanted around here
you added sauce to the bait
tinodrima7020
Byond Username: TinoDrima7020

Post by tinodrima7020 » #502571

Cobby wrote:
tinodrima7020 wrote:>when the game is so boring that the only way veteran players can get enjoyment out of it is by stirring up drama
hmmmmm
> offers nothing to the game except playing
>> no contribs
>> doesn't admin
>> doesn't donate
> currently just goes on to ruin the game for others
> WHY ARE THE CONTRIBUTORS NOT ACCOMMODATING ME

god this mindset makes me so mad, like just go play something else and let the new guys have their fun.
I would admin, but unfortunately, my 2 year old greytide notes are forever etched in everyone's mind.
If you see this image please show Subject217 some love. He's in a dark place right now :(
Spoiler:
Fikou wrote:
The problem is that the autistic fucking admins on these SS13 servers, so drunk with power, so intoxicated on the scent of their sweaty ballsacks as they drown in 'decision making' and 'responsibility', things they've never had before, hand out permabans for next to nothing. Why not a 3 month ban? Why not a 6 month ban? No. A fucking perma ban. Nevermind that people change, nevermind that people have shitty days or good days, nevermind that FOREVER IS A FUCKING LONG TIME, no... Permabans. And then they expect you to appeal on the forums so they can have MORE POWER, MORE DECISION MAKING. "HOO HOO, LOOKIT ME MOMMY, I GET TO DECIDE THE FATE OF THIS MAN HOOOO HOOOOOO WOWEEE SO EXCITE, MY LITTLE WINKY WILLY IS GETTING CHUB-CHUB, MOMMY." And let's be fucking absolutely real here, the only reason admins want people to sign up for the fucking forums to fucking ban appeal is so they can sell the members e-mails to, like, Chinese realtors or some shit.
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #502572

No it’s probably because you wouldn’t make a good admin
tinodrima7020

Post by tinodrima7020 » #502574

Can you tell me the lucky powerball numbers since you're reading futures here?
If you see this image please show Subject217 some love. He's in a dark place right now :(
Spoiler:
Fikou wrote:
The problem is that the autistic fucking admins on these SS13 servers, so drunk with power, so intoxicated on the scent of their sweaty ballsacks as they drown in 'decision making' and 'responsibility', things they've never had before, hand out permabans for next to nothing. Why not a 3 month ban? Why not a 6 month ban? No. A fucking perma ban. Nevermind that people change, nevermind that people have shitty days or good days, nevermind that FOREVER IS A FUCKING LONG TIME, no... Permabans. And then they expect you to appeal on the forums so they can have MORE POWER, MORE DECISION MAKING. "HOO HOO, LOOKIT ME MOMMY, I GET TO DECIDE THE FATE OF THIS MAN HOOOO HOOOOOO WOWEEE SO EXCITE, MY LITTLE WINKY WILLY IS GETTING CHUB-CHUB, MOMMY." And let's be fucking absolutely real here, the only reason admins want people to sign up for the fucking forums to fucking ban appeal is so they can sell the members e-mails to, like, Chinese realtors or some shit.
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #502575

Just character analysis
tinodrima7020

Post by tinodrima7020 » #502576

These are not numbers
Spoiler:
Fikou wrote:
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #502638

You can apply for admin at any time, they’re recruiting anyone who breathes right now
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Reeeee
Byond Username: LibbySnow

Post by Reeeee » #503144

hahahah.
I didn't even read any of this, fucking great. :D
I'm now going to read it and laugh and offer no explanations for anything.
- Libby.
signnatrire
Ayy Lemoh
Byond Username: Jerry Derpington

Post by Ayy Lemoh » #503147

so guys i found libbysnow being a dum dum again.
tinodrima7020

Post by tinodrima7020 » #503152

Ayy Lemoh wrote:dum dum
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Fikou wrote:
Ayy Lemoh
Byond Username: Jerry Derpington

Post by Ayy Lemoh » #504080

This isn't salt or me calling them a dum dum however I just liked how much effort was put into this.
well, apart for very distinct sentence structure, rob (robinson) very much has certain movement ticks he does while idling, nevermind the stuttery speech and less than 6 word sentences, also Rob tends to affix to the traitors just like i do, almost accidentally and not die in the process becasue he plays as passively as possible and more to test stuff than cause a killcount. Can't spot Rob? Rob is a open book someone took a bite out of on the page that's currently being read as bookmark
() = added context

Libbysnow has found me out.
Reeeee
Byond Username: LibbySnow

Post by Reeeee » #504210

dunno rob, i think these people are actually kinda dumb for making, what, like 45 posts about some OOC copypasta and attributing stuff to it beyond that.

They have too much time on their hands and should probably be banned for literally being knee-jerk reactioneers.
signnatrire