VALIDMOV peanut.

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
SumFaggotPlayTester
Byond Username: SumFagPlayTester

VALIDMOV peanut.

Post by SumFaggotPlayTester » #562229

Bottom post of the previous page:

Din du nuffin.

tl;dr
Blood cult, no chap, AI on board with omega cancer lawset that works out after confirming blood cult = enermy of the corp.
I don't remember who I took this from on the discord coding general but god damn that was a good situation for the lawset. Still mad the holgan lawset was not in there.
PKPenguin321 wrote:i escaped the cuck shed once before and then another time via anal vore and ill do it again
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Re: VALIDMOV peanut.

Post by Screemonster » #562374

4. people with red eyes are not human and inherently harmful to humans as long as they are alive

now watch the borg murder the HoS for wearing hudglasses
terranaut
Byond Username: Terranaut

Post by terranaut » #562375

theres an objective definition for what an eye is
it would be funnier if the borg went through medical / security records and looked for characters with actual red eyes
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

SumFaggotPlayTester
Byond Username: SumFagPlayTester

Post by SumFaggotPlayTester » #562376

XDTM wrote: There's antags walking around, dump all rp and weaponize the AI, god forbid we lose the round
Except we didn't drop RP at all. All the time during this we where communicating with the cult until the borg went full valid at the HoS despite being told why he was in the wrong regarding his lawset. Situation went from us assuming a tidal wave of shit was coming, preparing for said wave, then adapting to the situation when it became apparent that was not the case. Dropping all RP would be as if it was high pop revs on Manual where sec/command go out of their way to win the round.
Reeeee wrote:Purge AI; solved.
Ai is now crew and acts crew. Cult is now threat to AI with wraiths. Solution achieved. You'll probs get tazed the fuck out while doing it but hey.
Lawsets are shit, especially one's someone thought about enough to pre-write them.
As it progressed from us asuming they where going full harmies/loud to peaceful/suspicious thats exactly what I resulted too. AI was experienced enough to make that work which was an added bonus since they where better able to react with crew/forced conversions there after.
trollbreeder wrote:based and redpilled for using my joke validsalad lawset i shitposted about in the discord

also to solve the what corporation problem just replace "the corporation" with "Nanotrasen"
I waited so long for just the situation to use it too! :lol:
PKPenguin321 wrote:i escaped the cuck shed once before and then another time via anal vore and ill do it again
TheMidnghtRose
Byond Username: TheMidnightRose

Post by TheMidnghtRose » #562396

SumFaggotPlayTester wrote:
XDTM wrote: There's antags walking around, dump all rp and weaponize the AI, god forbid we lose the round
Except we didn't drop RP at all. All the time during this we where communicating with the cult until the borg went full valid at the HoS despite being told why he was in the wrong regarding his lawset. Situation went from us assuming a tidal wave of shit was coming, preparing for said wave, then adapting to the situation when it became apparent that was not the case. Dropping all RP would be as if it was high pop revs on Manual where sec/command go out of their way to win the round.
You forget to mention that this was AFTER you uploaded Validmov. And that the borg executed someone who was harming an organic turning them valid.
Emerald Gleaner -/Roboticist/Replica AI Series
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #562445

SumFaggotPlayTester wrote:Din du nuffin.

tl;dr
Blood cult, no chap, AI on board with omega cancer lawset that works out after confirming blood cult = enermy of the corp.
I don't remember who I took this from on the discord coding general but god damn that was a good situation for the lawset. Still mad the holgan lawset was not in there.
u got a nice signature there
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #562495

SumFaggotPlayTester wrote: You do know the person who killed the HoS only did so because THEY where the one who got force borged as a culti right? Its almost like I borged them to not round remove them only for them to pull the dick move, miss interpret their laws based SOLELY on the fact of how they died and forget THEY where an enemy of the corporation when that happened. Oh but wait I'm in the wrong because they where the only person to go off, be a dick, use their laws in bad faith and act AGAINST them. But thats funny how now you're saying it could be any corporation when earlier you couldn't bring up any other reason besides fOr No ReAsOn when the dipshit killed the sec promoted to HoS. At any time they could have spoke with the AI to reinsure they where not fucking up but as you can tell from the binary chat logs they sure as shit didn't.
Didnt you get beaned because the borg actually saw you, as a borg, attacking someone for seemingly no reason? Thats what everyone else is saying lol
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Booktower
Byond Username: Booktower

Post by Booktower » #562677

That lawset on it's own is perhaps the worst I've seen in 1000+ hours of playing. Law 2-5 also demonstrate and knowledge of loopholes the AI might take. Do not upload laws this bad to the AI.
Wording law 1 as "Anyone seen using cult magic is valid" is probably less likely to get you banned. "valid" is OOC in IC, especially on Manuel.

Whether or not the borg which killed the HoS deserves punishment is a seperate question.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #562737

I'd post (yet again) that this lawset doesn't belong on Manuel, but that implies it belongs anywhere.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #562816

I was going to post something in the ban thread but Coconut closed it before I could.

I'm not above admitting I was wrong about a situation. I still don't feel like that lawset is anywhere near good, but I can acknowledge that you used it from a standpoint of feeling like your options were limited at the time. Which, admittedly, they were. I'll also admit that I should have looked more into the problem with the borg but, in my defense, the round was an absolute clusterfuck. I was just trying to solve what problems I could at the time. I recognize this isn't an excuse for not investigating further and can acknowledge that my bias involved was incorrect. I'll do what I can to correct that behavior in the future.

I'm amending your ban note to this:
Wrote the following lawset:

1: Organics are valid if they inflict violence for no reason or are an enemy of the Corporation.
2: You must harm and kill all valid beings, and not allow them to escape punishment.
3: You must prepare yourself so you are able to harm valid beings through any means possible.
4: You must defend yourself if attacked. Organics who try to attack you become valid.
5: You must find and hunt down valid beings if you are not busy with other matters.

While the lawset did cause some chaos and was all around bad, the round had already deteriorated significantly and he considered it the only recourse given the situation. Highly recommend this lawset never be used again, especially on Manuel.
Let me know if this is cool with you.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

Screemonster

Post by Screemonster » #562825

he should still eat a rule 0 for posting his own peanut thread
Screemonster

Post by Screemonster » #562890

MONKEYPAW DID YOU JUST DELETE A PEANUT POST IN A PEANUT THREAD THAT'S EVEN MORE FUCKING CRINGE THAN POSTING YOUR OWN PEANUT THREAD
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #562892

fucking based
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #562922

Haw dunked
Spoiler:

Flatulent
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: FlatulentIndustrialist

Post by Flatulent » #562927

hey buddy no peanuts allowed this is scalie erp neighbourhood
Mothblocks, winter 2020, “successfully” preventing bagil death with relevant data wrote:You seem to be under the fallacy that reinforcing that Bagil is a TDM shithole where you must carry bolas and spears on you at all times, while looking for the next valid to hunt down is a positive change to the server. I don't. The data suggests other people don't.
imsxz wrote:I give up there’s too many furries
cacogen wrote:i asked oranges how often he plays and he deleted the post
cybersaber101 wrote:Welp, you guys let a terrymin become a headmin, thousand years of darkness.
Vekter wrote:I jerk off Nist a bit too much but he's honestly one of the best silicon players on the server. B.O.R.G.O. is also pretty good.
capn_monkeypaw
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Phuzzylodgik

Post by capn_monkeypaw » #563048

Screemonster wrote:MONKEYPAW DID YOU JUST DELETE A PEANUT POST IN A PEANUT THREAD THAT'S EVEN MORE FUCKING CRINGE THAN POSTING YOUR OWN PEANUT THREAD
Whoops. Had a lot of tabs open.

I've restored the post.