[Manuel?] We're all here to have a good time.

General SS13 Chat
Ivuchnu
 
Joined: Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:07 am
Byond Username: Ivuchnu

[Manuel?] We're all here to have a good time.

Postby Ivuchnu » Sat Jun 20, 2020 7:28 am #566611

:salt:

It's pretty interesting how Manuel rules are nearly exact copy of Goon RP.

However, "We're all here to have a good time" was reworded to mere "Escalation and roleplay". Like everyone having a good time not a goal. I've been on Manuel from it's first days, and it seemed to be perfect for that. But time passed and Manuel got both players and admins I am not happy with.

For the context, initially I went to salt on forums because banbot admin decided it be both powergaming and camping to place healing virus pills at arrivals. Now I create this third thread related to the same thing, namely, placing healing virus pills at medbay entrance table. You know, next to sutures and bandages there. Medical supplies, holy fucking shit. This time it's Vekter, totally not harassing me over disagreement over arrivals pills incident. I've decided against creating admin complaint as I am pretty sure no one gonna take real action against people involved or that people involved are not aware of people being unhappy with judgements of similar kind.

I ask administration to either edit rules to explicitly allow you to railroad people in such minor things or to stop pursuing victimless "crime". Until then, I am leaving TG as whole. Manuel has failed to provide me enjoyable environment that is free of Baystation-tier scripts to follow yet not LRP hell that all other servers are unless deadpop and no murderbone. We're all here to have a good time.
Heal w. water/starlight/rads +self-resp
Not happy with game, not happy with code.



User avatar
Timonk
 
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:27 pm
Location: ur mum
Byond Username: Timonk

Re: [Manuel?] We're all here to have a good time.

Postby Timonk » Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:29 am #566613

Patrolling maint as sec is camping
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel


Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.




The hut has perished at my hands.
Image



The pink arrow is always right.

User avatar
Reeeee
 
Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:46 am
Location: SPESS
Byond Username: LibbySnow

Re: [Manuel?] We're all here to have a good time.

Postby Reeeee » Sat Jun 20, 2020 11:19 am #566616

Making food before people ask for it is metagaming the fact that people eat.
Unless there's a bounty for it, you should not grow shit in botany.
Clowns making jokes without someone asking for one really smells like something you should permaban for.
Carrying the nuke disc with you before you get a nuke op wardec is powergaming.
Arresting antags is shit move before they kill half the crew or make station uninhabitable.
Setting up cryo before it's needed is a really dick move overall.
Making positronic brains completely relies on OOC knowledge of there being players who might want to be one, stop that in it's entirety right now.
Mining without getting the specific materials someone specifically asked for makes you a powergamer.

Let's be honest here, playing on Manuel is pretty metagamey, your role selection might be relevant to someone trying to do their antag goals and we can't have that, that's really unfun that you might be part of a conflict at some point, so we need admins policing what roles you can select.
Real problem is players tho. We should just stop players. They seem to be fucking up the whole thing.
Let's just code bots that admins can railroad around however they want and we'll solve this "player interaction thing" that seems to cause so much grief.

What we really need to do is stop Manuel. It's obviously breaking rule 1 at this point.
Oh Manuel is a server?

._. |: .-. :| ._.

This man really hit a brick wall of derpy admin interactions, didn't he. Sad.
I blame the motherfucker(s) who thought calling something "MRP" would make it nice for everyone with out that extra effort of "giving two shits in the first place" put into it.
Well, guess there is always room in the world for a banbot bait servers too. :donut2:
signnatrire

cybersaber101
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:30 am
Location: Canada, eh?
Byond Username: Cybersaber101

Re: [Manuel?] We're all here to have a good time.

Postby cybersaber101 » Sat Jun 20, 2020 2:45 pm #566620

k
The same poster, over and over and over and over and over and-

User avatar
Shadowflame909
 
Joined: Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:18 pm
Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here
Byond Username: Shadowflame909

Re: [Manuel?] We're all here to have a good time.

Postby Shadowflame909 » Sat Jun 20, 2020 5:25 pm #566624

The only rule that Manuel needs to separate it from LRP is that Antags and the Crew should endeavor to keep each other active participants in the round as long as possible (for maximum fun.)

So if you plan on blowing something up, give an announcement, ask for a bounty/traitor objective item/etc that may change your mind about using the bomb.

If you have a target, stalk them, give them hints, kidnap them and generally make it fun for them. Like hogtying them to a conveyor belt that is slowly going into an emagged grinder.

If you arrest a traitor, have a trial, lean on reasons for innocence more then guilt, and lower the penalty that you'd otherwise give on LRP (at least for the first time being imprisoned for a major crime.)

We don't need this HRP Bar RP only incentivized shiz. Leave that at bay.

That is all.

Spoiler:
Image

ThanatosRa wrote:My biggest problem is that I can't fix any of this.


Boris wrote:shadowflame either has a brain the size of a pea or one the size of the moon and he's playing 58D chess.


BeeSting12 wrote:please write an apology to this forums, this community, the host, and the internet as a whole for the data storage space you wasted with this complaint.


BebeYoshi wrote:Saltyflame909


Cobby wrote:The trash bin... have you lost your way home anon?

User avatar
NecromancerAnne
 
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:55 pm
Location: Don't touch me, motherfucker...
Byond Username: NecromancerAnne

Re: [Manuel?] We're all here to have a good time.

Postby NecromancerAnne » Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:35 pm #566629

I think dogs should vote.

User avatar
Reeeee
 
Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:46 am
Location: SPESS
Byond Username: LibbySnow

Re: [Manuel?] We're all here to have a good time.

Postby Reeeee » Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:07 pm #566631

NecromancerAnne wrote:I think dogs should vote.

That's unimaginably racist towards cats.
signnatrire

User avatar
NecromancerAnne
 
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:55 pm
Location: Don't touch me, motherfucker...
Byond Username: NecromancerAnne

Re: [Manuel?] We're all here to have a good time.

Postby NecromancerAnne » Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:20 pm #566632

Cats are fascists, everyone knows this.

User avatar
BONERMASTER
 
Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:28 pm
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Re: [Manuel?] We're all here to have a good time.

Postby BONERMASTER » Sun Jun 21, 2020 1:34 am #566635

Necromancer, what do you make of these recent cases on manuel?
Twottle_Birb wrote:at least im not a faggot lol Image


Spoiler:
Remember the Takov.

cacogen
 
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:27 am
Byond Username: Cacogen

Re: [Manuel?] We're all here to have a good time.

Postby cacogen » Sun Jun 21, 2020 10:17 am #566648

ok
Last edited by cacogen on Mon Jul 06, 2020 11:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this

User avatar
Kassori
 
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:17 am
Byond Username: Kassori

Re: [Manuel?] We're all here to have a good time.

Postby Kassori » Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:24 am #568387

I haven't been happy with a lot of the admin action on Manuel either. Plenty of decisions are being made seemingly arbitrarily because an admin with 20 or 60 rounds played on the server doesn't like something, so they rules lawyer the highly subjective ban. The admins are not our enemies, however the attitude from a few is more akin to a boy lording over an anthill. Seeing an admin say some dumb shit like "If you do gun cargo, I will ban you" in OOC is discouraging and limits role-play. You have escalation rules, you have space law. If cargo orders guns, sec has the authority to legally take them away, if cargo responds with aggression, they broke escalation rules and should then be punished accordingly.

Anyway, I'm not having fun so I'll be stepping away from Manuel for now.
Image

cybersaber101
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:30 am
Location: Canada, eh?
Byond Username: Cybersaber101

Re: [Manuel?] We're all here to have a good time.

Postby cybersaber101 » Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:48 am #568388

Kassori wrote:I haven't been happy with a lot of the admin action on Manuel either. Plenty of decisions are being made seemingly arbitrarily because an admin with 20 or 60 rounds played on the server doesn't like something, so they rules lawyer the highly subjective ban. The admins are not our enemies, however the attitude from a few is more akin to a boy lording over an anthill. Seeing an admin say some dumb shit like "If you do gun cargo, I will ban you" in OOC is discouraging and limits role-play. You have escalation rules, you have space law. If cargo orders guns, sec has the authority to legally take them away, if cargo responds with aggression, they broke escalation rules and should then be punished accordingly.

Anyway, I'm not having fun so I'll be stepping away from Manuel for now.


Enjoy your break my dude.
The same poster, over and over and over and over and over and-

User avatar
Omni
 
Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:34 pm
Byond Username: Omni44

Re: [Manuel?] We're all here to have a good time.

Postby Omni » Sun Jul 05, 2020 9:58 am #568398

Roleplay ain't free. The tree of Medium Role Play gotta be litterd with bans of powergamers. Manuel is my server. It is Manuel : DDDD. Vekter and Rave NOT Lexia Black and Edgar Pope ok. Praise Service Dept.
~Nya!~
-C.C.

Image
Image

User avatar
NecromancerAnne
 
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:55 pm
Location: Don't touch me, motherfucker...
Byond Username: NecromancerAnne

Re: [Manuel?] We're all here to have a good time.

Postby NecromancerAnne » Mon Jul 06, 2020 1:09 pm #568471

BONERMASTER wrote:Necromancer, what do you make of these recent cases on manuel?


Lol this is kinda ancient at this point, but it's really nothing. Manuel has been floating around for a bit but eventually admins were going to gravitate more towards it and bring their own ideas with them, and a lack of precedence in how things work doesn't help. It still is in a nascent state, we're going to get dumb rulings, but it is more important to recognize when personal feelings are getting involved in that. Nobody is immune to grievances.

User avatar
Sheodir
 
Joined: Fri May 25, 2018 2:44 pm
Byond Username: Sheodir

Re: [Manuel?] We're all here to have a good time.

Postby Sheodir » Mon Jul 06, 2020 1:13 pm #568472

Returning player to Manuel, why is its pop dead?
I play Holden Westmacott. Sec/PM main most of the time.

User avatar
NecromancerAnne
 
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:55 pm
Location: Don't touch me, motherfucker...
Byond Username: NecromancerAnne

Re: [Manuel?] We're all here to have a good time.

Postby NecromancerAnne » Mon Jul 06, 2020 1:18 pm #568473

It's late? I think in the US right now it'd be the morning.

But I've noticed a weird trend with pop lately. I've just not been actually playing since I hate playing on Bagil and Terry right now, just observing. That shit is literally a free-for-all most of the time and barely sees admins on at most times.

User avatar
Sheodir
 
Joined: Fri May 25, 2018 2:44 pm
Byond Username: Sheodir

Re: [Manuel?] We're all here to have a good time.

Postby Sheodir » Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:32 pm #568479

NecromancerAnne wrote:It's late? I think in the US right now it'd be the morning.

But I've noticed a weird trend with pop lately. I've just not been actually playing since I hate playing on Bagil and Terry right now, just observing. That shit is literally a free-for-all most of the time and barely sees admins on at most times.

Why did Terry's pop come back?
I play Holden Westmacott. Sec/PM main most of the time.

User avatar
TheMidnghtRose
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:16 am
Byond Username: TheMidnightRose

Re: [Manuel?] We're all here to have a good time.

Postby TheMidnghtRose » Mon Jul 06, 2020 6:01 pm #568485

From what I have seen for Manuel, pop dies about 1am CST and averages about 25 players till about 3pm CST
Emerald Gleaner -Miner/Viro/QM/HoP/Medical/Slime Breeder/Robo/AI/SM Delaminator.

Admin Feedback is here! viewtopic.php?f=37&t=20509

User avatar
Jin
 
Joined: Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:01 pm
Location: Madagascar
Byond Username: MonkyCocc

Re: [Manuel?] We're all here to have a good time.

Postby Jin » Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:02 am #569839

NecromancerAnne wrote:Cats are fascists, everyone knows this.

And
Image

User avatar
Tarchonvaagh
 
Joined: Wed May 01, 2019 9:30 pm
Byond Username: Tarchonvaagh

Re: [Manuel?] We're all here to have a good time.

Postby Tarchonvaagh » Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:59 am #569850

Setting the gamemode to dynamic would solve every single problem with Manuel, change my mind!
I literally stopped playing because everyone acted like a lobotomized chicken and nothing happened
"You cannot defeat what lives on in the heart, and soul, of every TG player" - Birdboat
Image
Image
Leave thought-provoking posts at my thread!

User avatar
oranges
Code Maintainer
 
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:16 pm
Location: #CHATSHITGETBANGED
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Re: [Manuel?] We're all here to have a good time.

Postby oranges » Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:19 am #569855

sounds like you need to take some adderall you fucking adhd fuck

User avatar
Tarchonvaagh
 
Joined: Wed May 01, 2019 9:30 pm
Byond Username: Tarchonvaagh

Re: [Manuel?] We're all here to have a good time.

Postby Tarchonvaagh » Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:43 am #569862

oranges wrote:sounds like you need to take some adderall you fucking adhd fuck

no rounds were like 5 hours long the hallways were littered with SSD people, like geez
it wasn't exaggerating when I said "nothing"
"You cannot defeat what lives on in the heart, and soul, of every TG player" - Birdboat
Image
Image
Leave thought-provoking posts at my thread!

User avatar
Sheodir
 
Joined: Fri May 25, 2018 2:44 pm
Byond Username: Sheodir

Re: [Manuel?] We're all here to have a good time.

Postby Sheodir » Fri Jul 17, 2020 1:04 pm #569866

Tarchonvaagh wrote:
oranges wrote:sounds like you need to take some adderall you fucking adhd fuck

no rounds were like 5 hours long the hallways were littered with SSD people, like geez
it wasn't exaggerating when I said "nothing"

https://scrubby.melonmesa.com/ckey/tarchonvaagh

You rarely play Manuel and when you do it's at the weirdest most lowpop times
I play Holden Westmacott. Sec/PM main most of the time.

User avatar
Tarchonvaagh
 
Joined: Wed May 01, 2019 9:30 pm
Byond Username: Tarchonvaagh

Re: [Manuel?] We're all here to have a good time.

Postby Tarchonvaagh » Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:00 pm #569872

Sheodir wrote:
Tarchonvaagh wrote:
oranges wrote:sounds like you need to take some adderall you fucking adhd fuck

no rounds were like 5 hours long the hallways were littered with SSD people, like geez
it wasn't exaggerating when I said "nothing"

https://scrubby.melonmesa.com/ckey/tarchonvaagh

You rarely play Manuel and when you do it's at the weirdest most lowpop times

welcome to europe
I haven't played manuel in a month yes but the last time I did I took a break from ss13 in general
"You cannot defeat what lives on in the heart, and soul, of every TG player" - Birdboat
Image
Image
Leave thought-provoking posts at my thread!

User avatar
remanseptim
 
Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:38 pm
Byond Username: Remanseptim

Re: [Manuel?] We're all here to have a good time.

Postby remanseptim » Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:43 pm #569905

Sheodir wrote:You rarely play Manuel and when you do it's at the weirdest most lowpop times

I play at peak pop and still, nothing happens
i mean that 100% unironically, literally, actually nothing of note happens besides business as usual. 3 hours of a traitor round with NOBODY doing ANYTHING.
it's the only server where you can play security or detective and have literally nothing to do for your entire round.
when i say nothing, i cannot stress it enough that I mean it literally.
zero. zilch. nada.
Image
Image

User avatar
Sheodir
 
Joined: Fri May 25, 2018 2:44 pm
Byond Username: Sheodir

Re: [Manuel?] We're all here to have a good time.

Postby Sheodir » Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:07 pm #569909

remanseptim wrote:
Sheodir wrote:You rarely play Manuel and when you do it's at the weirdest most lowpop times

I play at peak pop and still, nothing happens
i mean that 100% unironically, literally, actually nothing of note happens besides business as usual. 3 hours of a traitor round with NOBODY doing ANYTHING.
it's the only server where you can play security or detective and have literally nothing to do for your entire round.
when i say nothing, i cannot stress it enough that I mean it literally.
zero. zilch. nada.

I've played a handful of rounds in highpop Manuel this week and only had one "boring" shift where nothing happened and it was like at 6 AM.

Are you sure you're not somehow sabotaging yourself? Not engaging with people, not engaging with any gimmicks? I find some players just... do their job in relative silence then get pouty they don't have any engaging stories. Most Manuel RP events involve a small amount of players.
I play Holden Westmacott. Sec/PM main most of the time.

User avatar
remanseptim
 
Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:38 pm
Byond Username: Remanseptim

Re: [Manuel?] We're all here to have a good time.

Postby remanseptim » Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:27 pm #569912

Sheodir wrote:I've played a handful of rounds in highpop Manuel this week and only had one "boring" shift where nothing happened and it was like at 6 AM.

Are you sure you're not somehow sabotaging yourself? Not engaging with people, not engaging with any gimmicks? I find some players just... do their job in relative silence then get pouty they don't have any engaging stories. Most Manuel RP events involve a small amount of players.

I think we may just have different definitions of what constitutes boring. what do you mean by 'gimmicks'?
Image
Image

User avatar
Sheodir
 
Joined: Fri May 25, 2018 2:44 pm
Byond Username: Sheodir

Re: [Manuel?] We're all here to have a good time.

Postby Sheodir » Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:31 pm #569913

remanseptim wrote:I think we may just have different definitions of what constitutes boring. what do you mean by 'gimmicks'?

Say you have a HoP forcing people to sign paperwork. You could ignore this, shove him and take the ID - or engage with it in an interesting way. Get the lawyer on it, try to sue them for higher access, or manufacture a IED and threaten (but don't actually) to bomb the line if you're not granted the access, then run. These are all things I've done in this situation that are a lot more interesting than the alternative. These are all microcosms, of course.

When you see someone trying to make something work, engage and enrich their attempt. I saw someone doing this 'new to the station' shtick yesterday, so I played the tired old rugged detective who taught them how to use a disabler that later went on a revenge mission when they went missing. It added context to a rather boring manhunt otherwise.

Shit like that. You can't expect the round to happen to YOU consistently like in Bagil.
I play Holden Westmacott. Sec/PM main most of the time.

User avatar
remanseptim
 
Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:38 pm
Byond Username: Remanseptim

Re: [Manuel?] We're all here to have a good time.

Postby remanseptim » Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:38 pm #569914

Sheodir wrote:
remanseptim wrote:I think we may just have different definitions of what constitutes boring. what do you mean by 'gimmicks'?

Say you have a HoP forcing people to sign paperwork. You could ignore this, shove him and take the ID - or engage with it in an interesting way. Get the lawyer on it, try to sue them for higher access, or manufacture a IED and threaten (but don't actually) to bomb the line if you're not granted the access, then run. These are all things I've done in this situation that are a lot more interesting than the alternative. These are all microcosms, of course.

When you see someone trying to make something work, engage and enrich their attempt. I saw someone doing this 'new to the station' shtick yesterday, so I played the tired old rugged detective who taught them how to use a disabler that later went on a revenge mission when they went missing. It added context to a rather boring manhunt otherwise.

Shit like that. You can't expect the round to happen to YOU consistently like in Bagil.

i've tried stuff like that, it consistently leads to nothing because people aren't on to roleplay, they're on so they don't get killed by a murderboner.
Image
Image

User avatar
NecromancerAnne
 
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:55 pm
Location: Don't touch me, motherfucker...
Byond Username: NecromancerAnne

Re: [Manuel?] We're all here to have a good time.

Postby NecromancerAnne » Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:14 pm #569920

Reman, last time I saw you on Manuel you smashed up the mining base, nearly stranding all the miners down there as a result, in a gulag escape. And you were in the process of arming yourself to fight security like you usually do on any other server, because a good amount of rounds you just do the exact same thing on repeat, which is constantly fight security and strip them of their gear when they lose until they literally have to kill you. Forcing others to summarily execute you or have their round ruined is textbook killbaiting and that is covers the vast majority of your playstyle.

You just play like you do elsewhere, and shockingly, nobody gives a fuck to entertain that. To see you repeat patterns of behaviour I banned you for on the one server you shouldn't be doing that in the first place js fucking appalling. Just stick to Bagil, because god forbid nobody will give a fuck about your excessiveness there anymore I'm sure. But I can tell you that you're a hypocritical dipshit.

User avatar
wesoda25
 
Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:32 pm
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Re: [Manuel?] We're all here to have a good time.

Postby wesoda25 » Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:29 pm #569922

bagil rejects the offer
Naloac wrote:Since you have asked for a *community opinion* and im the player voted admin. Ill give you my official opinion straight from the *community* Your fucking retarded

User avatar
remanseptim
 
Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:38 pm
Byond Username: Remanseptim

Re: [Manuel?] We're all here to have a good time.

Postby remanseptim » Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:16 pm #569925

NecromancerAnne wrote:Reman, last time I saw you on Manuel you smashed up the mining base, nearly stranding all the miners down there as a result, in a gulag escape. And you were in the process of arming yourself to fight security like you usually do on any other server, because a good amount of rounds you just do the exact same thing on repeat, which is constantly fight security and strip them of their gear when they lose until they literally have to kill you. Forcing others to summarily execute you or have their round ruined is textbook killbaiting and that is covers the vast majority of your playstyle.

You just play like you do elsewhere, and shockingly, nobody gives a fuck to entertain that. To see you repeat patterns of behaviour I banned you for on the one server you shouldn't be doing that in the first place js fucking appalling. Just stick to Bagil, because god forbid nobody will give a fuck about your excessiveness there anymore I'm sure. But I can tell you that you're a hypocritical dipshit.


I cut wires in an APC to get through a door without shocking myself to death and broke a single window, and I couldn't have fought with the stun baton I got from ofitser at all because I was a clown. usually I smash the APC to get ahold of a power cell for the stun baton, but I held off on doing that because we were, in fact, on manuel.
as for the mining base, that is literally a 45 second fix, consisting of the following steps:

>approach APC
>mend all wires with wirecutter
>use screwdriver to close APC
done
>approach broken window
>build grille
>build window
>screw window down
done

I'm not going to spend 30 minutes mining just so engineers can spend more time doing nothing, it's literally a quick fix and an excuse for departments to actually work together to fix incredibly minor damage done to them. of all the things to get angry at me for (and there's a lot) very, very light damage that literally anybody can easily fix in under a minute isn't one of them.

nobody died. people were slightly inconvenienced.
Image
Image

User avatar
Timonk
 
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:27 pm
Location: ur mum
Byond Username: Timonk

Re: [Manuel?] We're all here to have a good time.

Postby Timonk » Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:35 pm #569931

>approach APC


God I feel the urge to make a shitpost about this
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel


Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.




The hut has perished at my hands.
Image



The pink arrow is always right.

User avatar
remanseptim
 
Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:38 pm
Byond Username: Remanseptim

Re: [Manuel?] We're all here to have a good time.

Postby remanseptim » Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:40 pm #569933

Timonk wrote:
>approach APC


God I feel the urge to make a shitpost about this

Spoiler:
mission accomplished
Image
Image

User avatar
PKPenguin321
In-Game Game Master
 
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:02 pm
Location: U S A, U S A, U S A
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Re: [Manuel?] We're all here to have a good time.

Postby PKPenguin321 » Sat Jul 18, 2020 8:24 pm #569983

oranges wrote:sounds like you need to take some adderall you fucking adhd fuck

if you took adderall and played on manuel during a greenshift you would most likely seize up and die from a stroke due to a lack of stimulation somewhere around the 4 hour mark
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Image


Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users