HELP - Cannot connect to any TG server

General SS13 Chat
AryaScarlet
Byond Username: Aryascarlet

HELP - Cannot connect to any TG server

Post by AryaScarlet » #576394

Hi,

I'm a new Byond user, and I can join all the SpaceStation13 servers unless the TG servers. When I try to enter, it automatically disconnects, and I cannot interact with anything. Here's a screenshot Image

I've got the newest version of byond, and also I've disabled my antivirus & firewall, restarted the computer several times and actualized it, and I have installed and uninstalled byond many times. I'm using an HP pavillion, it's a windows 10. Anyone knows what shall I do to make this work? Thank you so much. If you need any more data, I'd be pleased to give it to you.

Thanks.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Re: HELP - Cannot connect to any TG server

Post by oranges » #576398

Our bunkers are on. Players who have never connected to tgstation cannot play on our servers.

That likely includes you and is why you are being disconnected.

I'm afraid there is no timeline for when this will be undone.
AryaScarlet
Byond Username: Aryascarlet

Post by AryaScarlet » #576400

Oh, so bad, I wanted to play with my boyfriend, who's been playing for many years... I hope the servers get on for new users soon. Thank you so much!
BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #576402

The only work around is to get a new boyfriend that plays on non TG servers. But you wouldn't want to hang around with that kind of loser, hahahahaha!
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Post by NikNakFlak » #576424

AryaScarlet wrote:Oh, so bad, I wanted to play with my boyfriend, who's been playing for many years... I hope the servers get on for new users soon. Thank you so much!
get your boyfriend to adminhelp when he is online and when you want to come online, an admin can turn off the bunker, allow you to connect and then re-enable the bunker