qfmysteryman23 peanut

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Rodey125
Byond Username: Rodey125

qfmysteryman23 peanut

Post by Rodey125 » #580573

(Brig (105, 162, 2)) [2020-05-18 04:53:12.787] EMOTE: Qfmysteryman23/(Cleans-His-Ass) POOPS IN YOUR MOUTH.

man this is the PEAK of comedy right here lads
Naloac
Byond Username: Naloac

Re: qfmysteryman23 peanut

Post by Naloac » #580574

We live in clown world and your the king.
Timberpoes wrote: Lepi was right all along.
I Might Be an admin, You should leave me feedback: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 37&t=24032
Rodey125
Byond Username: Rodey125

Post by Rodey125 » #580575

:sob:
Tlaltecuhtli
Byond Username: Tlaltecuhtli

Post by Tlaltecuhtli » #580588

the word "cum" is a week ban while marriages are legal
manuelmin hypocrisy
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #580592

So tired of seeing announcements like that
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #580600

manuelmin hissy fit? should know better than to butt into lrp affairs

i remember my first interaction with vekter was on bagil when he told me to stop referring to admins as gods because and i quote "it's stupid"
Yenwodyah
Byond Username: Yenwodyah
Github Username: Yenwodyah

Post by Yenwodyah » #580601

Sending the word “cum” to other servers: BANNED

Naming yourself “Cleans-His-Ass”: A-OK
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #580668

Naloac wrote:We live in clown world and your the king.
You're
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
bobbahbrown
Byond Username: Bobbahbrown

Post by bobbahbrown » #580669

Timonk wrote:
Naloac wrote:We live in clown world and your the king.
You're
ur

best wishes,
bobbah "bee" brown

The information contained in this post is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Its contents (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, disseminate, copy or print its contents. If you received this post in error, please notify the sender by reply post and delete and destroy the message.

L’information contenue dans ce message est destinée exclusivement aux personnes ou aux entités auxquelles le message est adressé. Le contenu de ce message (y compris toute pièce jointe) peut renfermer de l’information confidentielle et / ou privilégiée. Si ce message ne vous est pas destiné, vous ne pouvez utiliser, divulguer, diffuser, copier ou imprimer son contenu. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, veuillez aviser l’expéditeur en lui faisant parvenir une réponse. De plus, veuillez supprimer et détruire le message.
confused rock
Byond Username: The unloved rock

Post by confused rock » #580699

bobbah if you end literally every post with that isn't that the point of your signature

Then again I don't want to end all of my posts with "rock is the smartest person in the room and he kicks koalas while screaming the n word"
bobbahbrown
Byond Username: Bobbahbrown

Post by bobbahbrown » #580704

confused rock wrote:bobbah if you end literally every post with that isn't that the point of your signature

Then again I don't want to end all of my posts with "rock is the smartest person in the room and he kicks koalas while screaming the n word"
i like to change up the wording of it from post to post!

with love,
bobbah "bee" brown

The information contained in this post is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Its contents (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, disseminate, copy or print its contents. If you received this post in error, please notify the sender by reply post and delete and destroy the message.

L’information contenue dans ce message est destinée exclusivement aux personnes ou aux entités auxquelles le message est adressé. Le contenu de ce message (y compris toute pièce jointe) peut renfermer de l’information confidentielle et / ou privilégiée. Si ce message ne vous est pas destiné, vous ne pouvez utiliser, divulguer, diffuser, copier ou imprimer son contenu. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, veuillez aviser l’expéditeur en lui faisant parvenir une réponse. De plus, veuillez supprimer et détruire le message.
trollbreeder
Byond Username: Trollbreeder
Github Username: trollbreeder

Post by trollbreeder » #580705

bobbahbrown wrote:
confused rock wrote:bobbah if you end literally every post with that isn't that the point of your signature

i like to change up the wording of it from post to post!

with love,
bobbah "bee" brown
Bobbah "Is this a forum or an email?" brown
I'm a dumb feature coder, also a bad (but not terrible) coderspriter and a semi-good mapper and an enforcer of standards.
you can find me playing when i'm not coding or playing csgo as cleans-the-house on event hall, sybil or manuel

screenshot gallery:
Spoiler:
stan_albatross
Byond Username: Stan_albatross

Post by stan_albatross » #580718

Ban deserved ngl
Karl Karlsson and never anything else
JusticeGoat
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: JusticeGoat

Post by JusticeGoat » #580721

Yenwodyah wrote:Sending the word “cum” to other servers: BANNED

Naming yourself “Cleans-His-Ass”: A-OK
lol is a one week role ban the end of the world? If i noticed he was named cleans his ass i would have had a few words about it, but ill leave that for the mins who admin sybil more.