Hardcore Random Character Streaks

General SS13 Chat
Fazbeus

Hardcore Random Character Streaks

Post by Fazbeus » #609701

I came up with an idea that invovles surviving rounds X amount of times in a row with a Hardcore Random option enabled in Setup Character.

Here are the rules for it:

1. This is the most obvious one, ALWAYS have Hardcore Random option enabled when doing HRCS. If you disable it once and start or join a round in progress with it disabled, your streaks will be officialy over (if you previously had any).
2. In order to streaks to count, there are two things you need to do: 2.1 YOU MUST join at round start by pressing Ready while being in lobby and not join any rounds which are already in progress, otherwise, your streaks will be officialy over (if you previously had any) 2.2 YOU MUST go to the shuttle OR escape pod during ETA and get a text saying "You managed to survive the events on [station name] as [character name]."
3. If you die during HRCS and while being a ghost, your character gets revived, borged, transformed into a new living body or any living entity and you manage to get to the shuttle or escape pod and survive a round that way, it will not count as streak and all previous streaks you had will be officialy over.
4. You can play as any profession you want for HRCS.
5. If you decide to do HRCS, THIS MUST be done on the official /tg/ station servers and not on any other hosted servers with the same or similar build that may also have this option implemented in it, since HRCS is currently designed for /tg/ station only.

Overall, I think that this a great challenge for those players who think that Space Station 13 is too easy for them and want to get something else out of it.

Also, if streaming was allowed on /tg/ station, I would actually watch that madman who decided to do HRCS challenge religiously, that would be definitely fun to watch in my opinion.
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Re: Hardcore Random Character Streaks

Post by cacogen » #611496

I tried hardcore random once and it was less hardcore and more Helen Keller so I never bothered with it again because who the fuck wants to play as a human paperweight. It might be fun if it didn't get in the way of you doing anything meaningful with your round.
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW: