MOD suit construction module . How to use?

General SS13 Chat
ThisIsOurLifeNow
Byond Username: DownSyndronater

MOD suit construction module . How to use?

Post by ThisIsOurLifeNow » #655300

How to use the construction module printed in the exo suit fabricator? After installing it in the mod suit ,when I hold a RCD in my hand and point to the RCD icon on the top left corner of the screen It says "scans surrounding area for deconstruction Scanned structures will be built significantly faster". What does that mean? When I click on the icon it just makes a buzzing noise and nothing happens or maybe something did happen?
CursedBirb
Byond Username: Cursed Birb

Re: MOD suit construction module . How to use?

Post by CursedBirb » #655315

If I recall right it speeds up building walls by hand due to quick_build trait and also adds rcd scanner. Rcd scanner scan for damage and shows hologram of thing(wall, window(I don't remember if it was showing doors too)). So if you will go to place that was hit by bomb earlier you will see where were walls and windows before. Same goes for normal rcd
ThisIsOurLifeNow
Byond Username: DownSyndronater

Re: MOD suit construction module . How to use?

Post by ThisIsOurLifeNow » #655374

Yup you were right. Blew up lava land base with some tank bombs and it showed all the places where walls & grill windows were previously positioned. It doesn't show doors though. It only speeds up construction of those destroyed parts.Thanks