Voice Analyzer Bomb Quotes

General SS13 Chat
Sofo
Byond Username: Sofo

Voice Analyzer Bomb Quotes

Post by Sofo » #80283

In the not too long of time that I have been on SS13. I have shortly came across the Voice Analyzer Bomb. I have had some pretty great quotes. But I have heard some really good ones recently and wanted to see the other great ones people had.

So I'll start off with these ones

(Its not a bomb quote but we were on the topic of bombs)
http://gyazo.com/d6e7cc4fc40810d293b5421a0ad4a29d

(Blast Hardcheese made a bomb capped bomb that same round)
http://gyazo.com/a7e98066640ce4738b7e44c665eba404

Other great ones I have heard are...

"What I learned in boating school IS...!"

"Hey mekhi spell emagrewop backwards" Which spells Powergame\

And my all time favorite:
"Liggers made me do this"
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Re: Voice Analyzer Bomb Quotes

Post by Ricotez » #80332

I think doing a QI style bomb would be fun. You ask the crew a question, and although the most obvious answer is not the right one, it does set off the bomb.
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
Gamarr
Byond Username: Gamarr

Post by Gamarr » #81339

Not so much a quote since this happened months ago now and going purely off memory but...

Once, there was an Op team, that seemed to have it together and was discussing a plan in the shuttle. Meanwhile, some guy wasn't listening and fastening a voice analyzer to his bomb in the shuttles engineering section. Without saying what the word was to the rest of us. During the main groups talk right outside those glass doors, the word 'boom' or something simple came up. Took this Op not a minute get killed before shuttle left the base, leaving us with naught but a bombed room and his bloody gibs, the rest of us wondering what it was he'd exactly done to fuck that up.
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #81356

What happened to all the other posts in this thread?