Introduction - Gary Plants/Gobears

General SS13 Chat
Festkongendk
Byond Username: Gobears

Introduction - Gary Plants/Gobears

Post by Festkongendk » #691176

Hello everyone, I'm a new player on the server and thought I'd introduce myself because I've played enough that I'm starting to see some familiar faces. I usually go Medical Doctor as Gary Plants. Right now my strategy is to make a bunch of high purity medchems at round start and rely on those to reduce the wait time for treatment in medbay. Sometimes I get kind of aggressive with randos walking around because they bump into me and interrupt my surgery or break into chemistry but that's just because I want everyone at 100% as fast as possible. I've had a lot of fun playing so far and wish I got more antag roles than traitor and changeling but still by far the best server out there imho. I mostly play on Manuel. Hope to see you guys around!
Riggle
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Riggle

Re: Introduction - Gary Plants/Gobears

Post by Riggle » #691302

Hi, welcome to the servers! Hope you have fun!
Very cool link
Look at my cool text
AwkwardStereo
Byond Username: AwkwardStereo

Post by AwkwardStereo » #691308

This thread is so innocent and pure... Woe upon the wayward soul who wanders upon this wretched waste.

Enjoy your stay friend.
Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #691309

Welcome to the forums. Come for the game, stay for the peanut threads.
► Show Spoiler
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #693305

Have a good time Gobears. Despite all the silliness you'll find on forums and discussion channels, its a fun game and I hope you enjoy playing here
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Jonathan Gupta
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #693321

GET OUTTTTTTT GET OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!
Living God

Extraordinary Person