B-Donk's Art Request Thread (Queue currently closed!)

General SS13 Chat
Thunder11
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Thunder12345
Github Username: Thunder12345

Re: B-Donk's Art Request Thread (Queue currently closed!)

Post by Thunder11 » #85012

Bottom post of the previous page:

Mekhi looks... Rather paranoid
ImageImage
Spoiler:
IcePacks wrote:
MrFoster wrote:Back in my day, we didn't complain about lag! We used it to queue attacks!
That's thinking on your feet, soldier!
Quality Paprika from #coderbus wrote:[11:35.52] <paprika> holy crap so yeah i don't care about your opinion at all
oranges wrote:
Excuse me? Thats for sensible and calm rational debate, not for senseless whining.
Resident Catmin, please direct catposting to: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=5578
kevinz000
Byond Username: Kevinz000
Github Username: kevinz000

Post by kevinz000 » #85021

Perfect.
BangingDonk
Byond Username: BangingDonk

Post by BangingDonk » #85025

Hah, I didn't notice the baton might or might not be on in Sera's picture. It is indeed supposed to be a stunbaton, though she might be just shy of touching it?

She also made it a point for any characters currently holding guns to be showing proper trigger discipline. Baton discipline remains yet to be seen (you don't want the things to accidentally harmbaton a clown or anything, after all!)
SvartaSvansen
Byond Username: Svarta Svansen

Post by SvartaSvansen » #85064

DemonFiren wrote:Svarta, post the other one or it didn't happen. Just because we're on the subject of dares.
Before I consider this, I'll need to see if doing this, even between NSFW tags, would be a problem... Heheh. Or if the one who so kindly provided it (or the one who drew it) would have any qualms with this kind of thing going up on his art thread.

I'm also still fawning over the security dinosaur who can hold that stunbaton any way she likes as far as I'm concerned.~
LIBERTY. EQUALITY. JUSTICE. ~tentative L3 creed
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #85078

BangingDonk wrote:Hah, I didn't notice the baton might or might not be on in Sera's picture. It is indeed supposed to be a stunbaton, though she might be just shy of touching it?

She also made it a point for any characters currently holding guns to be showing proper trigger discipline. Baton discipline remains yet to be seen (you don't want the things to accidentally harmbaton a clown or anything, after all!)
Wait, there's such a thing as 'accidentally' harmbatoning a clown?
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
BangingDonk

Post by BangingDonk » #85159

SvartaSvansen wrote:
DemonFiren wrote:Svarta, post the other one or it didn't happen. Just because we're on the subject of dares.
Before I consider this, I'll need to see if doing this, even between NSFW tags, would be a problem... Heheh. Or if the one who so kindly provided it (or the one who drew it) would have any qualms with this kind of thing going up on his art thread.

I'm also still fawning over the security dinosaur who can hold that stunbaton any way she likes as far as I'm concerned.~
You can share it with whoever you like. Just not here please. PMs are fine if you want to do it that way maybe? I don't know.

EDIT: might as well mention, my wife will happily draw your character and/or clean up their sketch to a finished work regardless of queue status if you want to pay money. She will even draw them naked or touching fifty million dicks if that's your thing! Details on that haven't been hashed out yet.
Dr. Aura
Byond Username: Dr. Aura

Post by Dr. Aura » #85168

BangingDonk wrote: Post 16: INTERNAL DISCUSSIONS-And-Ebony
Spoiler:
Your wife took it above and beyond what I was expecting to be brought to; she really did her damnedest to bring these characters from 2D sprites to exhibiting emotion, something that I cannot offer her enough kudos for. Thank her once more, for me and everyone she is doing this for.
DemonFiren wrote:How come that the two lizards this time are waifu- and husbando-aspirant for two of my characters...am I really that horrible?
Horrible for knowing what they want? Of course not. Though, aspirant seems kind of longing for someone who can just walk up to them and talk to them.
Image Image
KNIGHT-COMMANDER OF THE ORDOM OF THE SHORT REPLY
SvartaSvansen
Byond Username: Svarta Svansen

Post by SvartaSvansen » #85222

Haha. Yes. After a quick review of the forum policy, and some more consideration, I figured it wouldn't be a good idea to share it here.

P.S.: TO HAVE EATEN A BUG!
LIBERTY. EQUALITY. JUSTICE. ~tentative L3 creed
BangingDonk

Post by BangingDonk » #85251

We did it! We made it to the end of the first queue, plus a tiny bit past it! Don't worry folks, I'll be sure to let people know when the next one will be open. In the meantime, feel free to think about what you might want!

That said!

Post 19: Jade Heart

Post 20: Nomi Dealean

Post 21: Soothes-the-Pain
Fayrik
Byond Username: Fayrik

Post by Fayrik » #85252

I feel bad for requesting a sad picture, but it's just so perfect that I can't imagine having requested anything else!
I absolutely love the stripes on Soothes. While I know they're from one of the references, I'd never actually imagined her in that much detail and it's just amazing to see it now.

Also, I've only just noticed how most of the guns have arrows on them, in case people forget which end is which. I'm sure no one uses them. (...Much.)
BangingDonk

Post by BangingDonk » #85253

Fayrik wrote:Also, I've only just noticed how most of the guns have arrows on them, in case people forget which end is which. I'm sure no one uses them. (...Much.)
I don't know if that's her intent, but I know we've talked a lot about soft sci-fi and the like and I generally like the idea of a lot of things abandoning written instructions in favor of pure iconography for a lot of field use stuff, so that literally anybody can pick it up without having seen it before and kind of figure out how it works.

This may or may not be based on the fact that the heating instructions on MRE's include a diagram that is labeled with "A rock or something".
srifenbyxp
Byond Username: Srifenbyxp

Post by srifenbyxp » #85256

Accidentally deleted that PM you sent me along with the couple pages of other PMs, but if it's within the realm of possibility the next go around I'd like me my glorious figure por va vore'.

Character name (and optionally Byond key): Geist Dangerous
Most archetypical outfit for the character: Shirtness with grey jumpsuit in down position around his waist
Basic physical characteristics: Skin tone - white [] Build - /f/it [] Brown Hair [] Hair Style - Adam Jenson
Common props: Wearing sunglasses and wielding Dual E-Swords, bonus points if he be grinning with blood on him
A little about their personality: Murderdick Supreme - If people ain't dying I'm doing something wrong
Photo references are pretty helpful too:
Obligatory Picture
Spoiler:
No need for the whole figure, just above the crotch is fine if it'll save time and make life easier.

Also very nice picture of Boris "The Mad Boar" Pepper, he's got that crazy look in his eye and everything. Also Miku has one manly ass chin, shit so sharp it can cut diamonds son, DIAMONDS SON.
To be robust is not about combat prowess, it is the state of readiness for the situation at hand.
Desucake
Byond Username: Desucake

Post by Desucake » #85325

srifenbyxp wrote:
Also Miku has one manly ass chin, shit so sharp it can cut diamonds son, DIAMONDS SON.

"Better than having a glass chin, like yours, Geist.">:- )
Stan_Studnick
Byond Username: Stan_Studnick

Post by Stan_Studnick » #85385

Jade looks so awesome, a lot like I imagined her to look.

OH AND FOR EVERYONE WHO HAS A PICTURE:

All the cool kids change their Skype/Steam picture to their SS13 character and refers them to this thread if questioned.

EDIT: Poor Soothes... :( Still, Fayrik that was a good choice because it really fits, especially when I saw what's on the PDA.
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #85614

Oh my god thats so awesome :D She looks pretty gnarled, I like it!

Thanks so much!

EDIT:

I had a quick go at some colour's/textures. But my lines aren't all that great with a mouse :/
Here it be anyway.
Spoiler:
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
Cuboos
Byond Username: Cuboos

Post by Cuboos » #85628

These Lizards are the most adorable thing i've ever seen.
/TG/ First and Only Sound guy
The only Dev unanimously loved least hated.
Luke Cox
Byond Username: NocturnalQuill

Post by Luke Cox » #86302

These look amazing. Definitely posting a request when the queue is open again.
SkipsPro
Byond Username: SkipsPro

Post by SkipsPro » #103804

holy shit thread of the year 2015
fuck
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #103873

[youtube]EOQcnliEjXM[/youtube]

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Desucake

Post by Desucake » #149085

So, I finally got to coloring this picture. It took forever, but I finally did it. I'm not the best at painting, but I think it came out well.
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #149102

DemonFiren wrote:[youtube]EOQcnliEjXM[/youtube]

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Post by NikNakFlak » #149104

Desucake wrote:So, I finally got to coloring this picture. It took forever, but I finally did it. I'm not the best at painting, but I think it came out well.
Spoiler:
I don't like the way miku looks in that because she isn't cute and looks 40 but it is still cool regardless just eeeee
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #149107

Miku is a genetically engineered killing machine and veteran of the ayylmao and xeno wars, cut her some slack.
Desucake

Post by Desucake » #149202

NikNakFlak wrote:
Desucake wrote:So, I finally got to coloring this picture. It took forever, but I finally did it. I'm not the best at painting, but I think it came out well.
Spoiler:
I don't like the way miku looks in that because she isn't cute and looks 40 but it is still cool regardless just eeeee
She can TOTALLY be cute when she wants to be.
Spoiler:
This is just not one of those times, :P P.S: Older doddle I did, I need to paint this one too.
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #149220

DemonFiren wrote:
DemonFiren wrote:[youtube]EOQcnliEjXM[/youtube]
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #149222

Desucake wrote:
NikNakFlak wrote:
Spoiler:
She can TOTALLY be cute when she wants to be.
Spoiler:
This is just not one of those times, :P P.S: Older doddle I did, I need to paint this one too.
nice doddle me dudde
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #149283

Super Aggro Crag wrote:Miku is a genetically engineered killing machine and veteran of the ayylmao and xeno wars, cut her some slack.
apparently she also has a horrible PTSD reaction to being tabled, having playing cards thrown at her, and Lauser McMauligan
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #149285

PKPenguin321 wrote:
Super Aggro Crag wrote:Miku is a genetically engineered killing machine and veteran of the ayylmao and xeno wars, cut her some slack.
apparently she also has a horrible PTSD reaction to being tabled, having playing cards thrown at her, and Lauser McMauligan
I need to do all of these things
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #149388

ShadowDimentio wrote:
PKPenguin321 wrote:
I need to do all of these things
Do you really want to do Lauser?

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #149396

Yes No
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
paprika
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Paprka

Post by paprika » #149483

>Tabling Miku instead of throwing cream pies at her

Fucking new kids, I swear.
Oldman Robustin wrote:It's an established meme that coders don't play this game.
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Zilenan91

Post by Zilenan91 » #149502

I think I did that to her once and she tried to kill me but I stabbed her with a spear and ran away
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:
Just replace both their arms with chainsaws.

HAVE FUN ESCAPING NOW WITH NO ARMS
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #149508

stop bullying miku guys
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #149523

paprika wrote:>Tabling Miku instead of throwing cream pies at her

Fucking new kids, I swear.
well jeeze sorry i dont have an unlimited supply of cream pies
Spoiler:
Luke Cox
Byond Username: NocturnalQuill

Post by Luke Cox » #149544

PKPenguin321 wrote:
apparently she also has a horrible PTSD reaction to being tabled
I thought that was Mekhi
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #149550

Luke Cox wrote:
PKPenguin321 wrote:
apparently she also has a horrible PTSD reaction to being tabled
I thought that was Mekhi
many people have adverse reactions to being tabled ever since Pushes-and-Shoves graced the server
unless you were one of the people that could table Pushes better than he could table you, you probably have PTSD too
Spoiler:
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #149556

Pushes was SoS wasn't he
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:

Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #149558

Zilenan91 wrote:Pushes was SoS wasn't he
no sos was rik hedberg
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #149563

Who did play Pushes then?
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:

PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #149570

pushes was actually SoS yes
i dont think SAC was around when SoS hit critical mass
Spoiler:
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #149583

PKPenguin321 wrote:pushes was actually SoS yes
i dont think SAC was around when SoS hit critical mass
there's a good chance i was banned, i got banned before all the lizards started retarded argonian names
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Post by NikNakFlak » #149584

lmao get with the times sac, fucken old faggy out of date fatty lmao
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #149632

I'd respond in kind but I don't want to cop a forum ban from the notoriously trigger happy niknakflak so I'm gonna pass on running your eggshell ego through an industrial grinder and leaving you a huddle, emotional wreck. You delicate little flower, you.
BangingDonk

Post by BangingDonk » #151260

Yeah, this is done for now.