New to this server

General SS13 Chat
LodedDiper2
Byond Username: LodedDiper

New to this server

Post by LodedDiper2 » #708646

Im from beestation and have a lot of experience there but Im moving to tg now. Is there anything different/relevant I should know? Im a chef main but I play sec a lot too
:silentman: :revolver: :honkman:
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Re: New to this server

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #708650

TG's rules are a lot more relaxed on letting people slack off/ mess about/ do petty crimes fnr than Bee. Antags are also a LOT less restricted in terms of causing destruction/killing people/being expected to only do objectives. One of our servers, Manuel, has additional roleplaying rules that make it closer to Bee.

Heads of staff only have to message an admin before disconnecting in the opening stages of a round.

Our escalation policy is different, give that a check out.

Space Law is a rough suggestion/example of "standard play" and not administratively enforced, especially regarding timers.

that seems to be it, we really have similar rules.
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #708651

i forgot to say, Welcome and have a great time!
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
wubli
Byond Username: Wubli

Post by wubli » #708714

be nice have fun and avoid people who justify war crimes
argentina campeón :peel: :peel: :peel:
what's cooking good looking i'm jill desouza and i am here to try
iwishforducks
Byond Username: Iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #708721

if you ever run low on battery life on your PDA you can pop it in a microwave to recharge it. same deal with like stun batons or disablers.
im gay (and also play the moth “bugger”)
sinfulbliss
Byond Username: SinfulBliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #708733

LodedDiper2 wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 6:48 pm Im from beestation and have a lot of experience there but Im moving to tg now. Is there anything different/relevant I should know? Im a chef main but I play sec a lot too
Batons are much stronger on TG than Bee. There are fewer lethal options though, with buckshot and slugs being removed.

The rules are much more lax than Bee on LRP servers. In particular antags can do whatever they want, however they want. If you roll antag you have a license to grief. Only restrictions are low population murderboning, arrivals grief, and spam-recalling the shuttle.
Spoiler:
Ermac10108
Byond Username: Ermac10108

Post by Ermac10108 » #708898

LodedDiper2 wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 6:48 pm Im from beestation and have a lot of experience there but Im moving to tg now. Is there anything different/relevant I should know? Im a chef main but I play sec a lot too
Overall TG is pretty similar Mechanics wise. Stun Batons do more damage, we dont have shuttles like Bee, you can charge things in the Microwave. The key differences are that Terry, Bagil, and Sybil are VERY loose when it comes to Antagging and small crimes.
Cargonia Nationalist :pen: :paperwrote: