Can we put Sybil on the hub?

General SS13 Chat
Festkongendk
Byond Username: Gobears

Can we put Sybil on the hub?

Post by Festkongendk » #711927

I prefer low RP myself and my problem is I really only have two choices: Goon or Sybil/Terry. I don't really like Gooncode and uring most of my free time Sybil is pretty low pop. I would much prefer to play with more people and I've noticed that Sybil is rarely on the hub, so I just end up playing on Manuel which is less suited for someone of my playstyle. Often times I get into trouble and I feel like just the way I play is grating for the other people on Manuel. Would it be possible to list Sybil on the hub to increase player count? I would appreciate that.
Imitates-The-Lizards
Byond Username: Typhnox

Re: Can we put Sybil on the hub?

Post by Imitates-The-Lizards » #711929

Festkongendk wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 9:35 pm I prefer low RP myself and my problem is I really only have two choices: Goon or Sybil/Terry. I don't really like Gooncode and uring most of my free time Sybil is pretty low pop. I would much prefer to play with more people and I've noticed that Sybil is rarely on the hub, so I just end up playing on Manuel which is less suited for someone of my playstyle. Often times I get into trouble and I feel like just the way I play is grating for the other people on Manuel. Would it be possible to list Sybil on the hub to increase player count? I would appreciate that.
You can just join sybil off the main webpage: https://tgstation13.org/
Festkongendk

Post by Festkongendk » #711930

Imitates-The-Lizards wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 10:05 pm
Festkongendk wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 9:35 pm I prefer low RP myself and my problem is I really only have two choices: Goon or Sybil/Terry. I don't really like Gooncode and uring most of my free time Sybil is pretty low pop. I would much prefer to play with more people and I've noticed that Sybil is rarely on the hub, so I just end up playing on Manuel which is less suited for someone of my playstyle. Often times I get into trouble and I feel like just the way I play is grating for the other people on Manuel. Would it be possible to list Sybil on the hub to increase player count? I would appreciate that.
You can just join sybil off the main webpage: https://tgstation13.org/
Yeah my problem isn't joining the server, I know how to join. I would just like it listed on the hub so it gets more players
warbluke
Byond Username: Warbluke

Post by warbluke » #711936

>Sybil
>Lowpop
Bagil is on the hub and we're lucky to get 20 people at max.
Festkongendk

Post by Festkongendk » #711949

warbluke wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 11:10 pm >Sybil
>Lowpop
Bagil is on the hub and we're lucky to get 20 people at max.
thats because it's at the bottom of the hub which effectively means its not on the hub
warbluke
Byond Username: Warbluke

Post by warbluke » #711963

And what makes you think sybil won't also sink down there?
Festkongendk

Post by Festkongendk » #711965

because sybil has had a much higher playcount relative to bagil for awhile
iwishforducks
Byond Username: Iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #712002

once a server reaches 40 pop it automatically unhubs itself and vice versa

i think it’s 40 anyhow
im gay (and also play the moth “bugger”)
iain0
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Iain0

Post by iain0 » #712003

What ducks said. You can also tell from the TG main page if we're on the hub and/or in Panic Bunker mode and so on from the icons top right (here's sybil on the hub, and manuel in panic bunker mode)
Attachments
Capture.PNG