/tg/ wrapped 2023

General SS13 Chat
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

/tg/ wrapped 2023

Post by NikNakFlak » #716646

Hello fellow spessmans, it's that time of year again.
I've been working on this the past couple of weeks and it's finally at a point for release.
Is it scuffed? Beyond belief. Did logs break again this year? Fantastically and also they changed format right in the middle of the year (agony).
Hope you all had a great year and hopefully you'll enjoy some of these stats!

/tg/station 13 wrapped 2023

All data is pulled from all servers displaying Jan 1st 2023 to December 17th/18th 2023. That was the cutoff date and processing takes awhile.
This is hopefully the last year I'll parse regular game logs and plan to move over to parsing the new JSON game logs for the foreseeable future.
As usual, open the images externally to view in their full size, the forums like to shrink stuff.

As usual, a favorite statistic. IC names across all servers. Populated by log activity. The more you spoke, emoted, or otherwise populated the game log, the bigger your name is.
Presented as an overarching across all servers word cloud and per server!
All Servers

Manuel
► Show Spoiler
Terry
► Show Spoiler
Sybil
► Show Spoiler
Basil
► Show Spoiler

Similar graph to the above except it's by CKEY for all servers.
The rest of the stats: encompassing such thing as cow moos per server, which server said "ERP" and "Horny" the most and of course, the infamous stat.
Context: Looks like someone made a ckeyless drone say the n word via circuit 808 times. With these instances removed, Manuel falls to 5-25 depending on if you fuzzy match on the word.

Anyway, that is all for the regular dashboards. Explosions and smites to follow! Remember to open the images out of the forums for better viewing. Feedback, comments, questions, requests: please reply.
Last edited by NikNakFlak on Wed Dec 27, 2023 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin

Re: /tg/ wrapped 2023

Post by NikNakFlak » #716647

Explosions 2023
Sybil had the most explosions by amount and on individual day. Terry had at least one big spike towards the end of the year.
The emergency shuttle still explodes the most (surprise) and exploded 26,978 times during the 2023 year (not including days after the 17th).
For some reason, the Centcom Recovery Wing explodes more on Manuel than Terry and Sybil.
The fuel tank continued to be the most exploded item.
Supply pods and Bluespace supply pods are heavily used in the cargo bay and not much else.
Finally, Omega_DarkPotato was this year's mad bomber with over 200 explosions across Sybil and Manuel (cheating with admin perhaps???).
Zealouszeke was the second highest and also the highest non-admin.

NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin

Post by NikNakFlak » #716648

Admin Smites 2023
Striders13 was the most smite happy admin (logout if you see them on!). They launched a whopping 1034 fireballs.
The only other admin to have a notably high smite count was Cheshify who also breached 1000 with 1040 lightning bolts.
Following tradition, the most smited ckey was mobs/NPCs/no ckey. Admins continue to be weirdos and let out their sociopathic tendencies out on lifeless mobs.
The other thing to note is admins love smiting each other with quite a lot of other admins in the top 20 smited ckeys.
Monkey 445 must be one of the most common monkey numbers or somehow it managed to get fireballed more than any other monkey though monkey 548 gave it a run for its money and managed to get hit with bluespace artillery 184 times.
There wasn't really any character or ckey that was targeted across multiple admins, each smite happy admin seemed to be content in smiting their pocket of victims and didn't share.

NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin

Post by NikNakFlak » #716651

It has been pointed out to me that the word clouds may be affected to the log change that I missed, I'll be updating the clouds in the next 1-2 days.
GPeckman
Byond Username: GPeckman

Post by GPeckman » #716653

NikNakFlak wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 5:25 pm Context: Looks like someone made a ckeyless drone say the n word via circuit 808 times. With these instances removed, Manuel falls to 5-25 depending on if you fuzzy match on the word.
"The ckeyless drone, who said the n word 808 times, is an outlier and should not have been counted"
datorangebottle
Byond Username: Datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #716656

man these lists are gonna look real different next year.
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

SUGMA, nevermind it makes sense now. fuckyou/10
kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
AwkwardStereo
Byond Username: AwkwardStereo

Post by AwkwardStereo » #716671

GPeckman wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 7:52 pm
NikNakFlak wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 5:25 pm Context: Looks like someone made a ckeyless drone say the n word via circuit 808 times. With these instances removed, Manuel falls to 5-25 depending on if you fuzzy match on the word.
"The ckeyless drone, who said the n word 808 times, is an outlier and should not have been counted"
i will still tell people in conversation (unprompted) that manuel now has the nword crown
RedBaronFlyer
Byond Username: RedBaronFlyer

Post by RedBaronFlyer » #716683

AwkwardStereo wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 4:04 am
GPeckman wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 7:52 pm
i will still tell people in conversation (unprompted) that manuel now has the nword crown
Manuelbros keep winning

though terry stole our number one spot for horny word usage, a damn shame

I'm curious to see if the Manuel shuttle bombing is happening before or after the end of the round. We have a lot of sci players that will use TTVs and whatnot the moment the shuttle docks with centcom. It gets a bit absurd really, some shifts you’ll see two super mechs, the entire sci team with ttvs, etc, as you board the shuttle. Also admins have a massive boner for instantly missile bombing the shuttle in my experience

Also the recovery wing getting bombed more on Manuel doesn't shock me since there's some players that will specifically use pods so they can be more likely to be able to kill a bunch of people without instantly being killed by the five guys with TTVs on the shuttle
WARNING, Prolonged exposure to my opinions can be mentally scarring or in some cases, FATAL
Stamper of papers, pusher of crates, and the cleaner of floors.
I'm Eugine Adrian Hynes on Manuel, I'm very uncool.
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 5:11 pm I assume he did it elsewhere because it's fucking goofball and he never half-asses his shitty ideas, he full asses them so both cheeks are absolutely slathered in shit
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin

Post by NikNakFlak » #716709

The word clouds are now updated and accurate for all IC names and CKEYs!!! Let the popularity contest resume!
c4g
Byond Username: C4g

Post by c4g » #716714

this really was Clyde's year tbh
Generubi
Byond Username: Generubi

Post by Generubi » #716722

This is so jolly and nice to look at, merry christmas peepol !! !!
kinnebian
Byond Username: Kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #716723

look ma, its me!
respect (let him do his thing)
regie
Byond Username: Regie

Post by regie » #716780

I dunno how I wasn't on the Manuel poster, I've been there quite a bit over the last while. I play Kingsley Hace/Carter Hace
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin

Post by NikNakFlak » #716799

regie wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 5:41 am I dunno how I wasn't on the Manuel poster, I've been there quite a bit over the last while. I play Kingsley Hace/Carter Hace
Combined with your two more active IC Names, you produced 2,711 say/emote log lines with Kingsley Hace and 2,512 say/emote log lines with Wants-No-Trouble. Together that's 5223 logs produced even together (though the graph would treat them individually anyway). For reference, the word cloud is top 500 IC names by log activity reflecting their say/emote interactions. The lowest manuel IC name that made it on the cloud is Jackson Robin with 14,031 lines produced.
regie
Byond Username: Regie

Post by regie » #716803

NikNakFlak wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 3:05 pm
regie wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 5:41 am I dunno how I wasn't on the Manuel poster, I've been there quite a bit over the last while. I play Kingsley Hace/Carter Hace
Combined with your two more active IC Names, you produced 2,711 say/emote log lines with Kingsley Hace and 2,512 say/emote log lines with Wants-No-Trouble. Together that's 5223 logs produced even together (though the graph would treat them individually anyway). For reference, the word cloud is top 500 IC names by log activity reflecting their say/emote interactions. The lowest manuel IC name that made it on the cloud is Jackson Robin with 14,031 lines produced.
Ahh OK, thanks.
warbluke
Byond Username: Warbluke

Post by warbluke » #716833

The log count to get on the Bagil poster has to be pretty low.
DrAmazing343
Byond Username: DrAmazing343

Post by DrAmazing343 » #717750

we're back
Walter brought back Crack.
Shadowflame909
Byond Username: Shadowflame909
Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here

Post by Shadowflame909 » #717764

Every year I recognize less and less names

I should play more
► Show Spoiler
MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Post by MrStonedOne » #717765

skill issue
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
NSFW:
Fikou
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Fikou
Github Username: Fikou

Post by Fikou » #717967

why does it say (npc removed) when manuel players are there (JOKE)
conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

Post by conrad » #717968

I can't believe admin elect headmin and admin trainer Fikou would say that (JOKE?)
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
And now a word from our sponsors:
dendydoom wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:51 am conrad is a badass
Armhulen wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:08 pm
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:13 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:53 am
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:24 am
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
Speak for yourself two-eyes.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
absolutely based, do you wear an eyepatch?
That would render a cyclops blind.
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:52 pm
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
It would somehow manage to pick Birdshot Station for headmin if we did that
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #717998

Admin erect fikou
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.