The gulag is just round removal

General SS13 Chat
tostah
Byond Username: Tostah

The gulag is just round removal

Post by tostah » #723565

Points are too hard to accumulate. 500+ points just means youre out of the round for the next hour at least.

Yes, ive been gulaged one too many times. Fuck secoffs who send people to the gulag.
PapaMichael
Byond Username: PapaMichael

Re: The gulag is just round removal

Post by PapaMichael » #723570

They don't know they can just mine sand and be out in 10 minutes
Sightld2
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Sightld2

Post by Sightld2 » #723620

TBF Arcminning did drastically change the point values IIRC and I don't think older players have adjusted yet.

feaster
Byond Username: Roadto3k

Post by feaster » #723644

Sightld2 wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 2:07 am TBF Arcminning did drastically change the point values IIRC and I don't think older players have adjusted yet.
It says in Space Law that 300-500 points of labor are supposed to be roughly equal to 5 minutes of brig time. My best attempt at 500 points took 25 minutes on Icebox(no sand). I think I will just ahelp from now on.
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #723655

skill issue
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
NoxVS
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NoxVS

Post by NoxVS » #723687

I think it'd be funny to replace the gulag with the whole arcmining thing, just without machines. Prisoners go over to ore vents, pick up a boulder, walk it into the facility, and manually have to refine it.
The weak should fear the strong
thehogshotgun wrote:How does having jannies like you, who have more brain tumor than brain benefit the server
Istoprocent1
Byond Username: istoprocent

Post by Istoprocent1 » #723709

feaster wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 7:45 am It says in Space Law that 300-500 points of labor are supposed to be roughly equal to 5 minutes of brig time. My best attempt at 500 points took 25 minutes on Icebox(no sand). I think I will just ahelp from now on.
Might have been because you fell into a trap. You can make regular plasma glass, titanium glass and plastitanium glass alloys. The shuttle labor camp machine eats them up but awards you no points from what I have seen.

Gulag itself is okay, although the prisorner processing part needs to be on point as well as the material point entires/values might need a checking and/or adjusting.
xzero314
Byond Username: Xzero314

Post by xzero314 » #723723

I still use the gulag but yeah you need to take the points it says to give in current space law and divide it by 10 If you actually want that person to come back. I have personally experienced it myself. Its really bad right now
ImageImageImageImage
DrOof
Byond Username: Dr . Oof

Post by DrOof » #723848

NoxVS wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 9:52 pm I think it'd be funny to replace the gulag with the whole arcmining thing, just without machines. Prisoners go over to ore vents, pick up a boulder, walk it into the facility, and manually have to refine it.
thats a really good idea holy shit
maybe keep the gulag but have this as another option
PapaMichael
Byond Username: PapaMichael

Post by PapaMichael » #723937

Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #723941

BOOO!! Put a thumbs down in chat for Jacquerel!
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
Jacquerel
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Becquerel

Post by Jacquerel » #723946

let me know if it still takes too long and im just an mlg pro gulag player or something