Defensive Server Response To Shitty ION E3 Trailer

General SS13 Chat
Tunder
Byond Username: Tunderchief

Re: Defensive Server Response To Shitty ION E3 Trailer

Post by Tunder » #96425

Bottom post of the previous page:

lumipharon wrote:Discussing a potentially harmful event and how to deal with it is completely retarded.
Stop
wól dir, spér, kriuze únde dorn,
wê dir, heiden, dáz ist dir zorn.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #96426

wtf are you arguing about, having the panic bunker on at this point is bolting the barn door 10 years before the horse that will escape will even arrive.
iamgoofball
Github User
Byond Username: Iamgoofball
Github Username: Iamgoofball

Post by iamgoofball » #96427

Tunder wrote:
lumipharon wrote:Panicking over absolutely nothing is completely retarded.
Stop
Stop yourself
Tunder

Post by Tunder » #96430

oranges wrote:wtf are you arguing about, having the panic bunker on at this point is bolting the barn door 10 years before the horse that will escape will even arrive.
Well, now that Panic Bunker is confirmed, the initial point of the thread has been resolved.

But apparently there are people in this community who do not understand the need for such an action, and that's what we're discussing currently.
lumipharon
TGMC Administrator
Byond Username: Lumipharon

Post by lumipharon » #96432

As has already been said, the panic bunker is supposedly already in effect. This was not done after the fact, it was done preemptively.
So yes, this is completely retarded, because no one knows that this will actually happen.

This is literally some shitty trailer made by a guy who mentioned he played on Yog. Now, maybe 500 random fucks will read that, google space station 13 and choose our server to shit up.
Maybe they won't.

But because the bunker is already up, we don't actually know what would happen.
So anyone saying that some huge influx of players would or would not fuck the server is completely heresay since we haven't actually tried to see what would happen.

If we de-bunkered, at worst, we'd have a day or 2 of shit, realise that your doom and gloom was 100% correct, then re-bunker and all would be fine again.
At best, we'd get some non (completely) shit players.

I don't presume to know what might happen, but I see zero reason not to atleast find out.
Steelpoint
Github User
Byond Username: Steelpoint
Github Username: Steelpoint

Post by Steelpoint » #96446

What the hecks the 'Panic Bunker'? Does it just stop anyone who has not preemptivly connected to the server from connecting?

If so that's got to be a very idiotic move on whoever activated that.
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #96461

Steelpoint wrote:What the hecks the 'Panic Bunker'? Does it just stop anyone who has not preemptivly connected to the server from connecting?

If so that's got to be a very idiotic move on whoever activated that.
iirc it's a function the host can activate that makes any new connections automatically get rejected, but familiar connections are still allowed
it's supposed to only be used when some griefers are multikeying like crazy and smashing our server to pieces
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Steelpoint
Github User

Post by Steelpoint » #96462

So why exactly are we preemptivly using this function without a good reason to do so?

A vague reference to SS13 is seen briefly (I did not even notice it until people talked about it) in a quick teaser trailer and suddenly all hell breaks loose?

Unless there's a clear increase in the amount of people suddenly and inexplicitly griefing or being stupid then there's no reason to use this bunker function.

This is just plain fear mongering.
imblyings
Byond Username: Ausops

Post by imblyings » #96464

afaik, it was turned on due to something unrelated to E3.

This thread is dumb and here's why. This is literally nothing that can't be fixed by a MOTD saying welcome to newcomers who might have heard of /tg/station or SS13 through E3 or the ION thing, with a message telling them to read the rules and wikipedia first, along with a quick briefing on IC in OOC, metacomms and how to adminhelp. Current admins could be briefed on or discuss a SOP for dealing with possible situations like an influx of new players during a round. It's not an impossibly hard problem. At worst, we add an additional bit to the MOTD stating for current players to be understanding of or help players who seem lost- this isn't such a big thing to ask of our playerbase and I'd rather assume and believe in our players being able to do that.

Having a OHYMGODPANIC response makes us look like a bunch of infantile closed off children who can't handle shit because we don't have a community worth joining, which brings me back to how this thread is dumb. /tg/ literally depends on fresh blood, we constantly need new contributors and new players entering the cycle, and to treat this as a problem rather than an opportunity is again, dumb.

in fact this entire thread should be nuked, the title itself is unnecessarily aggressive
The patched, dusty, trimmed, feathered mantle of evil +13.
Tunder

Post by Tunder » #96493

imblyings wrote:afaik, it was turned on due to something unrelated to E3.

This thread is dumb and here's why. This is literally nothing that can't be fixed by a MOTD saying welcome to newcomers who might have heard of /tg/station or SS13 through E3 or the ION thing, with a message telling them to read the rules and wikipedia first, along with a quick briefing on IC in OOC, metacomms and how to adminhelp. Current admins could be briefed on or discuss a SOP for dealing with possible situations like an influx of new players during a round. It's not an impossibly hard problem. At worst, we add an additional bit to the MOTD stating for current players to be understanding of or help players who seem lost- this isn't such a big thing to ask of our playerbase and I'd rather assume and believe in our players being able to do that.

Having a OHYMGODPANIC response makes us look like a bunch of infantile closed off children who can't handle shit because we don't have a community worth joining, which brings me back to how this thread is dumb. /tg/ literally depends on fresh blood, we constantly need new contributors and new players entering the cycle, and to treat this as a problem rather than an opportunity is again, dumb.

in fact this entire thread should be nuked, the title itself is unnecessarily aggressive
>implying 10 year olds read server messages or the MOTD
>implying the average player will sit down and read the wiki before jumping into Head, Sec, or antag roles, that they do that now, or that any of us ever did that

This isn't a panic, this is a brainstorm before anything potentially happens, and a way to discuss potential responses in order to preserve our community in the face of a potentially large ratio of new players. This is not a discussion about refusing all new players, this is a discussion about maintaining the status quo in terms of our typical ratio of new players.

If my wording is too aggressive and triggered you, you should think about going to an echochamber like tumblr, where everyone is allergic to opposing opinions like you apparently are.
Scott
Github User
Byond Username: Xxnoob
Github Username: xxalpha

Post by Scott » #96498

I hope you realize some time in the future how ridiculous you sound and then cringe yourself to death from reading this thread.
Steelpoint
Github User

Post by Steelpoint » #96499

Just because someone has a dissenting opinion does not mean they are some kind of moron or social justice warrior as you imply Tunder.

On topic, new players can't jump into those high level positions off the bat, as far as I can recall you need to wait several days to a week to play those roles. We should be encouraging new people to join our server, not doing the opposite and wanting to drive them away. Having a elitist attitude like that will simply be the slow death of our server.

In my opinion until we truly see a great amount of negative players entering our server, and their presence detracts from the game, then we should not be trying to limit their ability to join our server at all. Our server is already out of the way, the only servers that are going to be bearing the brunt of new players are the publicly listed servers, and far more likely Yogstation as that server got the most attention from this Ion game.
MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Post by MrStonedOne » #96507

This thread literally turned into meme spouting, adhoms, and fights.

Over rather or not we should protect the sanity of the admin team from an explosion of new players.

Like, really? Can you all not fucking have a reasonable discussion over anything? All I saw was shitty arguments, dismissing points because of a meme, and people shouting at other person for not listening to their argument while they themselves failed to do the same.

I'm disappointed in all of you.

(oh, and concerning the byond hub reported number of players for ss13 was getting close to 1k when i triggered the bunker, I'm gonna guess that i was right in doing so.)
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
NSFW:
420weedscopes
Byond Username: 420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #96741

Steelpoint wrote:A vague reference to SS13 is seen briefly
dean hall actively talked about ss13 in the showcase and his interviews afterwards
MrStonedOne wrote:reported number of players for ss13 was getting close to 1k
(nervous laughter) jesus

right now everyone just needs to calm down it has been taken care of
t@ke it easy
Check out Phoenix Bucket!
TheWiznard wrote:jmad you read a book out loud to no one for two hours
original fanart by TheWiznard http://i.imgur.com/TTd3AFt.jpg
MORE http://i.imgur.com/335AGAS.jpg
Miauw
Byond Username: Miauw62

Post by Miauw » #96742

we can probably debunker tbh, the interset cant last THAT long, and dean hall only linked to paradise/yog, so we're probably safe.
<wb> For one, the spaghetti is killing me. It's everywhere in food code, and makes it harder to clean those up.
<Tobba> I stared into BYOND and it farted
Incoming
Github User
Byond Username: Incoming
Github Username: Incoming5643

Post by Incoming » #96768

New players are good. Everyone gets sick of spessmans eventually, and without a constant stream of new blood any community will stagnate and slowly die. You gotta embrace these folks to some degree, the fact that they bothered to research there way to a station off the hub means that to some degree they cared enough to seek us out. Why should they get pushed away just because they heard about us from E3?

At the very least open ONE of the servers to them (or start a third specifically as a welcoming point?)
Developer - Datum Antags: Feburary 2016

Poly the Parrot - All Seeing Bird Transcends Universe, Joins Twitter.

Kofi - Make A Poor Life Choice

Good ideas backed by cruddy code since 2012!
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #96779

Incoming wrote:New players are good. Everyone gets sick of spessmans eventually, and without a constant stream of new blood any community will stagnate and slowly die. You gotta embrace these folks to some degree, the fact that they bothered to research there way to a station off the hub means that to some degree they cared enough to seek us out. Why should they get pushed away just because they heard about us from E3?

At the very least open ONE of the servers to them (or start a third specifically as a welcoming point?)
I'd actually second this, but we all know how precious basil can be over their server :P

But yeah I think we can probably de-bunker, or at least when admins are online so we can help the newbies, its part of the job after all.
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
TheNightingale
Byond Username: TheNightingale

Post by TheNightingale » #96781

peoplearestrange wrote:I'd actually second this, but we all know how precious basil can be over their server :P
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #96784

peoplearestrange wrote:
Incoming wrote:New players are good. Everyone gets sick of spessmans eventually, and without a constant stream of new blood any community will stagnate and slowly die. You gotta embrace these folks to some degree, the fact that they bothered to research there way to a station off the hub means that to some degree they cared enough to seek us out. Why should they get pushed away just because they heard about us from E3?

I'd actually second this, but we all know how precious basil can be over their server :P

But yeah I think we can probably de-bunker, or at least when admins are online so we can help the newbies, its part of the job after all.
As a primarily basil player, I personally approve of disabling panic bunker there, just to see what happens.
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Xhuis
Github User
Byond Username: Xhuis
Github Username: Xhuis

Post by Xhuis » #96794

[youtube]gJh0e1gNKt0[/youtube]
I'm an ex-coder for /tg/. I made the original versions of clockcult, shadowlings, revenants, His Grace, and other stuff.
I don't play, code, or participate in the community, but I occasionally post dumb stuff in the hut.
Kraso wrote:hi gay
wubli wrote:xhuis you said you were feeling better but every thread you make makes me worry more about your sanity
ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone wrote:Sorry I was making fun of xhuis' """""compromise""""" who insisted that was the correct term to use.
CitrusGender wrote:We've ended up disabling clockcult on sybil and bagil now (terry is having some problems.) We will give Xhuis some time until he wishes to work upon it again. As of now, please use this thread for ideas and not for bickering.
wubli wrote:you are a cultist of the gay
IkeTG wrote:It's a reflection of humanity, like all of man's creation. You cannot divorce this act from yourself, in a way there's a big titty moth inside all of us.
wesoda25 wrote:yeah no one was curious what it was from. Imagine choosing being a degenerate as your forum gimmick, LOL
Cuboos
Byond Username: Cuboos

Post by Cuboos » #96839

OH MY GOD THERE WAS AN 'N' ON A WRENCH, SS13 IS DED.
/TG/ First and Only Sound guy
The only Dev unanimously loved least hated.
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #96878

MrStonedOne wrote:This thread literally turned into meme spouting, adhoms, and fights.

Over rather or not we should protect the sanity of the admin team from an explosion of new players.

Like, really? Can you all not fucking have a reasonable discussion over anything? All I saw was shitty arguments, dismissing points because of a meme, and people shouting at other person for not listening to their argument while they themselves failed to do the same.

I'm disappointed in all of you.

(oh, and concerning the byond hub reported number of players for ss13 was getting close to 1k when i triggered the bunker, I'm gonna guess that i was right in doing so.)
The problem is you did it before any of that hit our servers, so we missed the chance to get some new players and keep our community healthy over some mystical belief that floods of newbs would descend from the heavens and crush us
Shadowlight213
Byond Username: Shadowlight213
Github Username: Shadowlight213

Post by Shadowlight213 » #96890

I usually disable panic bunker on basil whenever I'm on already. There's rarely enough players on for gamemodes other than traitorling, so no reason to block new players.
Amnestik
Byond Username: Amnestik

Post by Amnestik » #96927

I still don't even buy that there'll be that many new players on the server because of this

Just because they liked a short, CGI trailer that showed at E3 doesn't mean they'll that have the wherewithal to learn an unintuitive and complex game like SS13, with its unimpressive graphics and clunky controls

Those interested in it would likely join, see that it's not a game you can just jump into, and quit
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Post by NikNakFlak » #96944

As an admin who sees all the new players connecting, it's true that many new players are on the server because of this.
nsos
Byond Username: NOSENSEOFSELF

Post by nsos » #96959

why does everyone assume that if ion brings in a ton of people to ss13 they'd join this shit server
IcePacks
Byond Username: IcePacks

Post by IcePacks » #96960

oh no we may have to ban one or two idiots for intentionally fucking things up

to be fair the creation of this thread is suggests we haven't had a full idiot wipe so that counts for something i guess
OOC: Deitus: tfw RL porn doesnt sexually excite me anymore
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #96962

we keep one or two token ones around, thats how I avoided getting banned
John_Oxford
Github User
Byond Username: John Oxford
Github Username: JohnOxford

Post by John_Oxford » #97412

I'm about to spew some shit that i fluently have no idea on how it works.

Basil and Sybil will be bunkered, only people that have joinned before can join now.
People who haven't joined before, get redirected to a third server.
New Station 13.
Its essentially a training course for players n' shit, demonstrating basic crew functions for them and what not.
A few admins can be selected to overwatch this station untill the influx dies down.
When the influx dies down, people from NS13 get transfered over to Sybil or Basil, and begin adopting the culture.
When it dies down, the bunkers are lifted, and NS13 is shutdown.
Bill Rowe - Used for everything // SYS-OP - AI // SYS-USR - Cyborg
https://gyazo.com/07cbe7219ba24366c1f655ad6c56a524

Signature Content:
Spoiler:
Offical In-Game rank:

TechnoAlchemist wrote:you where always right john, you where always right
>implying the admin conspiracy wasen't just confirmed by a admin.
see, i told you motherfuckers.
NikNakFlak wrote:this isn't a game you can't just post whenever you want
I don't even know what the fuck tg is.

NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Post by NikNakFlak » #97414

Panic bunker has been disabled for a couple of days now.
dionysus24779
Byond Username: Dionysus24779

Post by dionysus24779 » #97476

I'll just try to inject my own humble thoughts on this...

First of all i have to admit that I have barely any idea on what's going on with this E3 ION stuff or where the direct connection to ss13 is besides that Nanotransen N on a wrench, but that's not important.

And look, I really don't want to sound elitist or not welcoming to new players in any way, shape or form. Getting a bunch of new players would freshen things up a bit, it's always fun to have new and motivated players around who can still "marvel" at the things that have become routine for us in-game. Maybe the powergaming gets diluted a bit by having new players not be as experienced and maybe we can have some funny moments. Maybe we even get an increase in roleplay as the new players expect there to be roleplay and raise the bar by trying more rp-like interactions. And also I generally like to teach other players things, even if it is as basic as giving them a tour of the station. (giving tours is superfun)

But... and here I can only speak about personal feelings... right now I'm kind of alienated. Whenever I log in there are soooo many players I don't recognize at all, some of them having pretty bad attitudes. There's a lot of IC in OOC, there's a lot of OOC in IC even. Job efficiency seems to be at an all-time low and even simple tasks that usually take a few minutes tops are now frustrating and time wasting endeavours.

I like the idea of trying to put the new players on some kind of sandbox tutorial station to, at the very least, get a good grasp of IC/OOC and the basics of roleplay. And with "basics of roleplay" I don't mean anything like bay, but just simple stuff like not refering to the game as a game IC, or using smiles in supposedly "spoken" text.

Though at the same time I wouldn't want the new players to somehow get a lesser experience or wrong impression so they might be turned away by it all.

It's kind of a mess and I understand that heavy admin involvement is inpractical and maybe sends the wrong message.

The only thing I would like to see right now is maybe to moderate OOC a tiny bit more.

So TL;DR: I like that we have new players, I think it is good for the server and community, but at the moment it is causing problems and I personally do feel a bit alienated.
tedward1337
Byond Username: Tedward1337

Post by tedward1337 » #97697

Am I on interzone right now?
Holy shit this is worse than lifeweb
>NO NEW PLAYERS REEEEEEEEEEEE
Major T on Steam/IRC/Twitch/everything else.
Game Admin
PM anytime with questions about the server, policies or for fun!
Spoiler:
<hg|work> why do we unban people
OOC: Shaps: pizza status: fucking delivered
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #97709

correlation does not imply causation
crack is whack but smacks got your back
Loonikus
Byond Username: Loonicus

Post by Loonikus » #97724

Like we don't already have overpopulation issues.
tedward1337
Byond Username: Tedward1337

Post by tedward1337 » #97730

Loonikus wrote:Like we don't already have overpopulation issues.
Which is why we should remove the pop cap
Its silly to have one in place. I want rounds with 30 assistants, and 100 players
Major T on Steam/IRC/Twitch/everything else.
Game Admin
PM anytime with questions about the server, policies or for fun!
Spoiler:
<hg|work> why do we unban people
OOC: Shaps: pizza status: fucking delivered
Anonmare
Byond Username: Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #97944

So did this thread turn out to be just as much panic and fear-mongering as I thought? If so then this thread ought to be locked before someone like me comes along and re-opens the stitching.
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #97947

The threat was late to the actual threat (The 1,000 player surge on the Hub which made MSO hit the panic bunker to begin with), and quickly descended into "Lol you say normies unironically" and "New players ate my hamster"
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
callanrockslol
Byond Username: Callanrockslol

Post by callanrockslol » #98988

You people are being retarded and are going to kill the server.

But then again its from the people that I expected to complain about it so who the fuck cares stop giving them a soapbox and lock the thread.
The most excessive signature on /tg/station13.

Still not even at the limit after 8 fucking years.
Spoiler:
Urist Boatmurdered [Security] asks, "Why does Zol have a captain-level ID?"
Zol Interbottom [Security] says, "because"

Sergie Borris lives on in our hearts

Zaros (No id) [145.9] says, "WITH MY SUPER WIZARD POWERS I CAN TELL CALLAN IS MAD."
Anderson Conagher wrote:Callan is sense.
Errorage wrote:When I see the win vista, win 7 and win 8 hourglass cursor, it makes me happy
Cause it's a circle spinning around
I smile and make circular motions with my finger to imiatate it
petethegoat wrote:slap a comment on it and call it a feature
MisterPerson wrote:>playing
Do you think this is a game?
Gun Hog wrote:Untested code baby
oranges wrote:for some reason all our hosts turn into bohemia software communities after they implode
Malkevin wrote:I was the only one that voted for you Callan.
Miggles wrote:>centration development
>trucking
ill believe it when snakes grow arms and strangle me with them

OOC: Aranclanos: that sounds like ooc in ooc related to ic to be ooc and confuse the ic
OOC: Dionysus24779: We're nearing a deep philosophical extistential level

Admin PM from-Jordie0608: 33-Jan-2552| Warned: Is a giraffe dork ~tony abbott

OOC: Saegrimr: That wasn't a call to pray right now callan jesus christ you're fast.

OOC: Eaglendia: Glad I got to see the rise, fall, rise, and fall of Zol

OOC: Armhulenn: CALLAN
OOC: Armhulenn: YOU MELTED MY FUCKING REVOLVER
OOC: Armhulenn: AND THEN
OOC: Armhulenn: GAVE ME MELTING MELONS
OOC: Armhulenn: GOD FUCKING BLESS YOU
OOC: Armhulenn: you know what's hilarious though
OOC: Armhulenn: I melted ANOTHER TRAITOR'S REVOLVER AFTER THAT

7/8/2016 never forget
Armhulen wrote:
John_Oxford wrote:>implying im not always right
all we're saying is that you're not crag son
bandit wrote:we already have a punishment for using our code for your game, it's called using our code for your game
The evil holoparasite user I can't believe its not DIO and his holoparasite I can't believe its not Skub have been defeated by the Spacedust Crusaders, but what has been taken from the station can never be returned.

OOC: TheGel: Literally a guy in a suit with a shuttle full of xenos. That's a doozy
srifenbyxp
Byond Username: Srifenbyxp

Post by srifenbyxp » #104608

Steelpoint wrote:The worst that will happen is a lot of assistants acting like real assistants.
No more grey tiding assistants? We must make sure this does not come to pass.
To be robust is not about combat prowess, it is the state of readiness for the situation at hand.
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #104625

Well seeing as we're not in bunker mode anymore and all this has passed without too much of a fuss... Defence rests, I mean Case Closed.
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box