Headmin Re-election Hotseat

General SS13 Chat
Deuryn

Headmin Re-election Hotseat

Post by Deuryn » #5525

On Wednesday, May 14th, I'll be running my stream for you guys, and it will quite literally consist of me sitting at my computer, on stream taking questions from you guys. I'd like to run the stream for about 1 hour where I'll be answering as many questions as I can, on pretty much whatever topics you'd like. The focus for it will be the headmin re-elections whenever they happen, but, I'll answer pretty much anything as long as it isn't too personal.

Current start time for it will be... 5pm PDT (That's 8pm on the east coast, and 12am GMT)

I'll post the link when the time comes. See you then.
[23:16] <Pandarsenic> Admin talking to person who adminhelps. Conspiracy, or secret society? More at 11.
[img]http://steamsignature.com/status/english/76561198006567155.png[/img][url=steam://friends/add/76561198006567155]Image[/url]
mrpain
Byond Username: Mrpain666

Re: Headmin Re-election Hotseat

Post by mrpain » #5597

I'll miss it.

Will you record it?
/vg/station Head Admin
Deuryn

Post by Deuryn » #5631

I'll record it if I can remember how to get it to save to my twitch profile.

You can also leave questions either here, or with someone who's confirmed for it to ask if you want to keep me in the hotseat.
[23:16] <Pandarsenic> Admin talking to person who adminhelps. Conspiracy, or secret society? More at 11.
[img]http://steamsignature.com/status/english/76561198006567155.png[/img][url=steam://friends/add/76561198006567155]Image[/url]
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #5635

I'll leave some questions now in case I can't make it.

What can you do to directly influence the round-by-round experience of players for the better? Do you have any ideas regarding this that you would like to implement?

How would you deal with an admin that is not specifically abusive but the playerbase in general agrees is not a positive influence? As an example, an admin that fufills the bear minimum, silently dealing with ahelps, not interacting with the community and so on? What steps do you take? (This is a general question. I don't have a problem with any admins)

How will you change the process by which people become trialmins? Will you make it more transparent?

How genuinely willing are you to exert your influence in order to make changes rather than maintain an acceptable status quo? Do you want to change anything in particular or just fairly resolve issues that threaten the current state of the community?

It has been asserted that you do not spawn enough aliums. How do you respond to these allegations?

Who, other than yourself, would you most like to see become headmin?
Last edited by Stickymayhem on Wed May 14, 2014 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
mrpain
Byond Username: Mrpain666

Post by mrpain » #5743

What do you feel about the current security policy? Should it be changed?

What do you feel about Asimov? The silicon policy? Should they be changed? How?

If there were any game modes you could add, change or remove, what would they be and how?
/vg/station Head Admin
Deuryn

Post by Deuryn » #5926

1 hour left before the stream starts.
http://www.twitch.tv/deuryn
TheTerbs
In Game PermaBanned

Post by TheTerbs » #5945

Do you like pugs?

you're gonna carry that weight
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #5952

Thanks for doing this. Answered every question I had satisfactorily and the whole thing was entertaining too!

Definitely voting for you.
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman