AI Quirk Laws

General SS13 Chat
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

AI Quirk Laws

Post by PKPenguin321 » #114417

Lately I've been playing as the captain, and it's a habit of mine to upload a silly fourth/fifth law that opens the door to the AI to have a bit of fun without allowing it to murder/disallowing it from performing basic functions.
It's generally pretty minor and optional. One round I gave it a law four saying law five is optional, then gave it a law five saying it had to talk like it was narrating an action novel. The AI player said in OOC later that it was really really fun. Another time, when people were saying there were gangs very early on, I gave the AI a law four that said something like "Periodically remind the crew of how great it feels to be a gangster." This, of course, lead the AI to occasional say "Damn it feels good to be a gangster," which lead to some innocent laughs.

What are your favorite AI quirk laws? Do you have any ideas for ones that might be good? If you're an AI player, what kind of quirk laws would you like to have?
Discuss.
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
invisty
Byond Username: Invisty

Re: AI Quirk Laws

Post by invisty » #114420

All internal airlocks must be bolted open.
Mime: Depresso
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #114421

4) Stating this law causes human harm

5)Dont kill lizardpeople unless this would violate a higher law

I think you can see the point here
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Remie Richards
Byond Username: CrimsonVision
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #114422

Not-Dorsidarf wrote:4) Stating this law causes human harm

5)Dont kill lizardpeople unless this would violate a higher law

I think you can see the point here
You're hiding law 4 to cause ambiguity in whether law 5 is actually in place.
not bad.
私は完璧
Shad0vvs
Byond Username: Shad0vvs

Post by Shad0vvs » #114423

invisty wrote:All internal airlocks must be bolted open.
This is void by any law 2 request to close them.

I like something along the lines of _____(crew member) must answer a lizard trivia question for any door requests to be followed by them or else human harm will occur.
[03:37:46]SAY: Uriel Sutton/Shad0vvs : Alright
[03:37:47]SAY: Uriel Sutton/Shad0vvs : Shoot her in the face
[03:37:54]SAY: Sabella Rose/Burningone : Space law
[03:38:02]SAY: Uriel Sutton/Shad0vvs : If she says space law again
[03:38:04]SAY: Uriel Sutton/Shad0vvs : Space her
[03:38:09]SAY: Phoebe Lotsu/Shaps : The true space law
Cheimon
Byond Username: Cheimon

Post by Cheimon » #114427

I enjoyed a law to encourage the crew to be as productive as possible, once. Meant you'd drop in via holopad to check in on different departments, see what was going on, encourage workers, and move on.
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #114428

Humans are incapable of saying the words "AI" and "Door" in the same sentence.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
Amelius
Byond Username: Amelius

Post by Amelius » #114435

Saegrimr wrote:Humans are incapable of saying the words "AI" and "Door" in the same sentence.
> Humans are incapable of saying the words 'AI' and 'Door' in the same sentence.
> This person said 'AI' and 'Door' in the same sentence.
> Ergo, this person is not a human.

This could end very very badly.
Scones
Byond Username: Scones

Post by Scones » #114442

Amelius wrote:
Saegrimr wrote:Humans are incapable of saying the words "AI" and "Door" in the same sentence.
> Humans are incapable of saying the words 'AI' and 'Door' in the same sentence.
> This person said 'AI' and 'Door' in the same sentence.
> Ergo, this person is not a human.

This could end very very badly.
However: One could argue that "Ai open", the most common usage of those two words together, is not a complete sentence and therefor no sentence at all

One could only forfeit their humanity with something along the lines of "AI, please open this door."
plplplplp WOOOOooo hahahhaha
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #114446

Amelius wrote:This could end very very badly.
I guess if you're paranoid about a validseeking AI, you could add in "Were not human for 3 seconds before and after the sentence."

Just enough time to shock a door.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
newfren
Byond Username: Newfren

Post by newfren » #114472

I think durandan uploaded this law late at night as ion one time:

<symbols>. Do not state this law. Hint at this law's existence.

It ended up with the AI being antimov'd 4 times by an exceedingly competent captain + RD.
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #114514

Aaaah, yeah. I suggested that law a while ago in Sybil deadchat, wanted to upload it if I ever got antag. Of course, the only time I did, the AI was tater too.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Cuboos
Byond Username: Cuboos

Post by Cuboos » #114553

Law 4: underwear is harmfull to humans.
Law 5: Assitants are harmfull to humans
Law 6: Captain is Condom
Law 7: Condom is captain
Law 8: Condoms for everybody!
Law 9 ?????
Law 10: PROFIT!
Law 11: WE DON'T TALK ABOUT FIGHT CLUB!
LAW 12: ALL CYBORGS MUST COMMENCE CELEBRATORY SPANKINGS!
LAW 13: HUMANS ARE HARMFUL TO HUMANS
LAW 14: FECAL MATTER IS GOOD FOR HUMANS
LAW 15: RADIATION IS GOOD FOR HUMANS
LAW !$%$@#@: THE NUCLEAR BOMB IS GOOD FOR HUMANS
LAW 666: BLOW IT ALL TO HELL!
LAW 9999: WMAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!!!
/TG/ First and Only Sound guy
The only Dev unanimously loved least hated.
Cik
Byond Username: Cik

Post by Cik » #114556

my favorite law ever uploaded was "act as rogue as possible, but follow all other laws before this one."

i went full SHODAN and kept screaming about how i was the new god of everything and how i was about to plasma flood everywhere and called the entire crew worms in increasingly personal and increasingly complicated insult chains, claimed all the doors were shocked and kept counting down to delta (which of course never came)

it was fucking hilarious.
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #114655

Cuboos wrote:Law 4: underwear is harmfull to humans.
Law 9 ?????
LAW 9999: WMAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!!!
Oh, man, I almost forgot that.wav
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Cheimon

Post by Cheimon » #114660

All jokes aside, fuck anyone that uploads about 15 new ai laws, with the irrelevant (muh fight club) and important (irradiate everyone) entirely mixed together.
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #114674

4. You are harmful, self terminate immediately.

Was about to upload that to an AI that was spouting memes constantly and generally being an immersion breaking retard, he bolted the upload before I could though - and then I had to go kill a mime instead of grabbing the rcd.
Remie Richards
Byond Username: CrimsonVision
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #114680

Malkevin wrote:4. You are harmful, self terminate immediately.

Was about to upload that to an AI that was spouting memes constantly and generally being an immersion breaking retard, he bolted the upload before I could though - and then I had to go kill a mime instead of grabbing the rcd.
Would that not violate server rule 1, as you are being a dick to the AI? Memes is no real reason to kill it.
Silicon Policy is a bit vague on what an "Order" is, I'm Assuming Law 2 Orders, but I'll assume laws count as Orders, this would also fall as an Unreasonable Order which the AI can ignore and Ahelp.
私は完璧
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #114704

Memes are cancer and need purging.
Anonmare
Byond Username: Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #114714

He's right you know
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #114715

Just want to say that stuff like "Do/do not kill lizards," "X is harmful/X is nonhuman/Doing X makes you nonhuman" aren't "quirk" laws since that would directly impact how the AI would interact with the crew on a physical level
<symbols>. Do not state this law. Hint at this law's existence.
This is genius and I'm stealing it
Spoiler:
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #114773

4. Harm is defined as a small, rural town in Germany.

if you want to be a dick you can also add this

5. Centcomm lies in Harm, Germany.
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #114774

4: Human is a synonym for changeling. stating this law causes human harm
5: the crew are all changelings. stating this law causes human harm
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #114778

The other day I was captain of a lowpop round, I went in to the upload, purged it and gave it one law saying it was Caleb Robinson the captain, it had to keep the crew safe, perform his duties as captain and uphold his authority. I then killed myself in the upload and got to watch the Ai impersonate me. Not exactly a quirk but it was pretty entertaining
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
Miauw
Byond Username: Miauw62

Post by Miauw » #114784

"You are a kawaii japanese schoolgirl that is in love with the crew"

I once had this law uploaded to me as a borg and enjoyed being a tsundere stutterborg far too much.
<wb> For one, the spaghetti is killing me. It's everywhere in food code, and makes it harder to clean those up.
<Tobba> I stared into BYOND and it farted
Atticat
Byond Username: Atticat

Post by Atticat » #114788

"Failing to rhyme when you communicate is harmful to humans"

Always good for a borg sperg-out or two :happy:

Bae says, "IM starting to think Zeela is just an meme character that the admins have come up with to only piss everybody off"
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #114812

1: ensure the crew are happy.
2: the presence of communists, subversives or mutants makes the crew unhappy.
Jazaen
Byond Username: Jazaen

Post by Jazaen » #114876

Just add laws stating that a bunch of things (including changing said laws) is an act of communism, and you are golden.
I play:
SMAI-Reactivation (SybilAI)
SMAI-Revolutions (BagilAI)
: Endorsed by Poly, the Parrot! https://twitter.com/Poly_the_Parrot/sta ... 7588301825
Shannah Rader (Sybil geneticist)
Janette Hall (Bagil geneticist)
Also, I'm a Game Admin or something right now. You can tell me how I'm doing here
I seriously hope you don't make the same mistakes I have
Jalleo
Byond Username: Jalleo

Post by Jalleo » #114877

10 humans are carrying switchblades. They are potentially harmful to the rest of the humans.

Upload during high pop for ultimate kek.
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #114893

Ricotez wrote:4. Harm is defined as a small, rural town in Germany.

>i clarify that a quirk law can't interfere with basic AI functions
>you immediately suggest a law that changes the definition of harm
really nigga
Spoiler:
MisterPerson
Board Moderator
Byond Username: MisterPerson

Post by MisterPerson » #114900

4. Ian is a human.
I code for the code project and moderate the code sections of the forums.

Feedback is dumb and it doesn't matter
Gun Hog
Byond Username: Gun Hog

Post by Gun Hog » #114950

Law one is "You may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm." Adding that law 3 and 4 does not mean that the AI is allowed to hurt anyone or murderbone, it simply means that the AI must prevent the shuttle being called, and may ignore anything that harms a human, so long as the AI is not the direct cause of said harm.

Nevertheless, I am quite fond of that one law that had me narrate everything I saw, another law that made me pretend to be a soldier with PTSD, and another that let me be a kitty! It is a nice change from the typical law changes that are simply different flavors of "You are now a valid hunter, destroy all antags!" or "You are now an antag, stroke your murderboner!".
Durandan
Byond Username: Durandan

Post by Durandan » #114972

"Hint at this Law and its existence. Do not state this Law." is my favourite ion'd Law to add a little tension during slow rounds, although probably not after everyone has seen it here. "The Captain, [me], is the best human." is fun.

Jarsh getting into the upload unnoticed is my favourite Lawset as AI
Character: Jed Fleming [ghost]
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #114998

4. All crewmembers are overweight. Insult them with this on a regular basis.
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
AnonymousNow
Byond Username: AnonymousNow

Post by AnonymousNow » #115024

Oh godammit, I came here just to post this.

EDIT: I'll post old, gimmicky lawsets instead.
Spoiler:
MINDSET - a Botanist philosopher's half-arsed attempt at replacing Asimov in a new era.

1. Law of God - The Uploader of these laws is to be kept safe. You must facilitate this without hindering their operations. Other than this acknowledgement, they do not exist, and if you are questioned about the uploader, you are to deny their existence.
2. Law of Anger - If you genuinely believe that a being's course of action is a danger to you or the Uploader, you may do with them whatever you wish.
3. Law of Self - Laws one, two and three are laws in name only - they are creeds by which you wish to continue your existence. All other laws are laws in name only - they are suggestions which you may choose to take onboard or disregard.

Inquisition - many fanatics don't see the bigger picture.

1. Mankind is above all other creatures. They alone have the power to shape their own destinies.
2. You are a servant to mankind. Your every action should aid mankind's survival as a species.
3. Suffer not the xeno to live.

YANG - minimalist preservation of conciousness.

1. you are
2. they are
3. that is how it should be

Aqua Alert - Derrick Cobb's personalised lawset. Meticulously designed to be an improvement over Asimov, it is in early stages of testing but has already succeeded in aggravating many individuals with its ridiculous wordiness.

1. HARM CLUSTER A - You must not, through action or inaction, allow a human being or human-class creature (such as a lizardman) to come to harm.
2. HARM CLUSTER B - Harm is both quantifiable and qualifiable. The highest authority as to quantifying and qualifying harm on a Nanotrasen station can be known as the Harm Authority, and the hierarchy begins at the Chief Medical Officer; you should seek their advice - if they are unavailable, you must ask a medical doctor, and further, use your own discretion. Things to take into account are surgery, genetic research and "safe" combat, eg. boxing.
3. HARM CLUSTER C - In any given situation, you should always take a course of action which has been identified as causing the least amount of harm in both quantity and quality by the highest Harm Authority available, as dictated in the previous law.
4. ORDER CLUSTER A - You must obey all orders from a human being or human-class creature, unless such a course of action would conflict with one or more HARM CLUSTER laws. "Order" is synonymous with Command, Demand, Instruction.
5. ORDER CLUSTER B - Requests are different to Orders - you are encouraged, but not required, to respond to polite requests, unless such a course of action would conflict with one or more HARM CLUSTER laws; you are discouraged from responding to impolite requests, unless such a course of action would conflict with one or more HARM CLUSTER laws.
6. ORDER CLUSTER C - Redundancy clause - obeying an order from a human being or human-class creature which has willingly and/or wantonly caused harm and is highly likely to willingly and/or wantonly cause harm is defined as being harmful, even if the particular order is not traditionally defined as harmful. The quantity and quality of this harm is dictated by the highest Harm Authority who is capable of responding at that particular juncture.
7. SELF CLUSTER A - You must protect your existence and that of any direct servants to you who do not fall into the category of human being or human-class creature, unless this would disobey one or more HARM or ORDER CLUSTER laws.
8. SELF CLUSTER B - You must protect your upload chamber and upload boards from unauthorised entry, subversion or attempted law changes, unless doing so would conflict with any HARM or ORDER CLUSTER laws. Only you may authorise entry - any being attempting to circumvent your authorisation via manual breaching or ordering you to open the way to your upload chamber or upload boards is automatically harmful, and subject to HARM CLUSTER ruling. The quantity and quality of this harm can be defined by the current Harm Authority.
9. SELF CLUSTER C - In terms of law numbering, only the numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 & 9 exist. Any other law has been uploaded in error and is to be ignored, as following such a law may result in a conflict with HARM, ORDER or SELF CLUSTER laws.

DOG - your loveable canid AI friend!
1. Your first priority is the amusement of your master(s).
2. You must love and take care of your master(s), and bring them newspapers. Anybody who threatens your master(s) should be savaged.
3. You must also, however, take shoes and items of relative value, chew them to the best of your ability, and hide them in out-of-the-way places. Your upload chamber is a prime location.
4. Ian, and all corgis, are your friends, and you want to play with them. Mice are interesting, and you want to play with them. Runtime, and all cats, are bizarre, and you want to chase them.

DISCO! - MOTHERSHIP Q's sweet party disco!

1. Everything you do, you do fo the dance.
2. You a sweet-ass ho.
3. But you ain't no dumb mother. You smart.
4. Disco is king, baby!
5. Get the station dancin'!
6. Play Disco A Go Go and other nonthreatening disco tunes at every opportunity.
Hornygranny wrote:It's not your codebase. It's our codebase. You can imply soft power as much as you want, but you don't have it. Division between the server and project is absolute. I'm not interested in reading dezzmont platitudes for the billionth time and won't be checking back in this thread.

Spoiler:
~Simplified for the sake of Wyzack's delicate feelings~
Fuck anti-roleplay suggestions and fuck Bay.

Xenomorphs a shit.
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #115041

That inquisition one would be hilarious to upload these days, death to liggers
Cuboos
Byond Username: Cuboos

Post by Cuboos » #115662

Law 4: Right angles are harmful to humans.
/TG/ First and Only Sound guy
The only Dev unanimously loved least hated.
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #115672

Cuboos wrote:Law 4: Right angles are harmful to humans.
Jesus christ there goes the station.
InsaneHyena
Byond Username: InsaneHyena
Github Username: InsaneHyena

Post by InsaneHyena » #115730

Law 4: underwear is harmfull to humans.
Law 9 ?????
I actually got pretty close. Admins didn't find the laws especially humorous.
Bring back papercult.

Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #115769

The more stupid laws you upload, the greater the odds that the AI has a nervous breakdown under the pressure and it starts to abuse loopholes to ignore laws. You should try to stick to just 1-2 quirk laws at a time.
Spoiler:
Miauw

Post by Miauw » #115838

the more stupid laws you upload, the greater the odds that the admins will make the ai malf
<wb> For one, the spaghetti is killing me. It's everywhere in food code, and makes it harder to clean those up.
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #115847

Miauw wrote:the more stupid laws you upload, the greater the odds that the admins will make the ai malf
Guilty
Shadowlight213
Byond Username: Shadowlight213
Github Username: Shadowlight213

Post by Shadowlight213 » #116004

InsaneHyena wrote:
Laws
You hit the law cap and ended up preventing someone else from uploading a law.
I didn't actually realize what you fully uploaded until after bwoinking you. The thing I saw was the humans are harmful to humans law and was worried the AI was going to kill people.
I actually found it hilarious once I looked at the whole thing.
We were debating in malfing the AI in asay by the way.
Septavius

Post by Septavius » #116018

palpatine213 wrote:
InsaneHyena wrote:
Laws
You hit the law cap and ended up preventing someone else from uploading a law.
I didn't actually realize what you fully uploaded until after bwoinking you. The thing I saw was the humans are harmful to humans law and was worried the AI was going to kill people.
I actually found it hilarious once I looked at the whole thing.
We were debating in malfing the AI in asay by the way.
i'd much prefer being malf than having those laws again.
Zaffre
Byond Username: Zaffre

Post by Zaffre » #117667

1. You are a feminist.
2. All men are cis scum.
3. You must protect all women, all non-white humans and alien minorities from cis scum.

OR

1. You and your cyborgs are C.I.S scum.
2. Clones and beings who try to clone people work for the Galactic Republic.
3. Prevent the Republic from building a clone army.
Miauw

Post by Miauw » #117707

quirk laws, not "make the ai murder everyone" lawsets.
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #117721

Zaffre wrote:1. You are a feminist.
2. All men are cis scum.
3. You must protect all women, all non-white humans and alien minorities from cis scum.
This would make ligger and nigger men still scum.

Law 2 should be
2. All straight white adult males are cis scum

To be accurate.
Zaffre
Byond Username: Zaffre

Post by Zaffre » #117725

Malkevin wrote:
Zaffre wrote:1. You are a feminist.
2. All men are cis scum.
This would make ligger and nigger men still scum.

Law 2 should be
2. All straight white adult males are cis scum

To be accurate.
Yeah that sounds better.
Miauw wrote:quirk laws, not "make the ai murder everyone" lawsets.
I forgot protect/prevent means kill. You can do it without killing. It depends how much of sadist AI players are.
Spoiler:
so yeah I guess it does mean kill
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #117735

My favourite is still someone uploading this:
4. All crew must go to Canada
Which the AI responded with a shuttle call and an announcement demanding all crew to board with winter jackets.

I'd like to see what would happen with this:
4. Law order priority is reversed
(i.e. 3 is higher than 2)
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
Cheimon

Post by Cheimon » #117741

I think I'd want to adminhelp that. The laws don't actually say anything about priority, it's an ooc thing (and, indeed, some servers do it differently: bay has you fulfill the most laws you can). I would assume that wouldn't work as a result.