SS13 remakes thread

General SS13 Chat
Arty
Byond Username: Cheremenin

SS13 remakes thread

Post by Arty » #134562

REMAKES GENERAL

Hey, can I get a (preferably complete) list of all SS13 remakes, both active/in-progress and failed/abandoned attempts? Links are very welcome.

Why do I need it? I'm just wondering, it's mostly out of personal interest. Plus a friend of mine who's not really into the game (not playing it) but is still interested in it has recently asked me about them.

Also
I feel like "SS13 remake" has become kind of an in-joke, a meme in the game's community since so many have tried and yet we still don't have even one remake that would show promising progress or be anything rather than a prototype that doesn't even work.
Last edited by Arty on Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:03 pm, edited 5 times in total.
LiamLime
Byond Username: LiamLime

Re: List of SS13 remakes

Post by LiamLime » #134575

Historically:
One in C#
One in C++
One in Java
One in an unknown engine
One in Source
One in Unity

Commercial attempts
Primulus (Playable preview available)
Centration (Was available on Steam)

I'm sure there are more though.
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy.
Arty

Re: List of SS13 remakes

Post by Arty » #134579

Thanks. There's also this, the most obvious and dead one.

Primulus looks good actually, could have taken off...
Kickstarter wrote:$1,407
pledged of $40,000 goal
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Re: SS13 remakes thread

Post by DemonFiren » #134583

Ah, Primulus, one of Bay's spawn that was almost exciting.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
LiamLime

Post by LiamLime » #134586

I made a wiki page for is, because why the heck not! :D

List of remakes
Arty wrote:Thanks. There's also this, the most obvious and dead one.

Primulus looks good actually, could have taken off...
Kickstarter wrote:$1,407
pledged of $40,000 goal
Spacestation.com is the one I labelled as "One in C#". Unfortunately back when Primulus' kickstarter was live, everyone was of the opinion that it is inferior to the one at SpaceStation13.com, even though that one has not seen any updates for months before then and was clearly no longer active. So far, Primulus is the one which came the farthest, and I really suggest you track down and play the technical demo they released and see what it could have been.
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #134594

I cast nine seals "Never see a remake to completion" for maximum damage
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #134635

on the bright side, if byond ever dies and open-sources their client, i'd imagine we could make some fucking sweet optimizations to the engine and improve the game to the point where we would hopefully have no need for a remake
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
LiamLime

Post by LiamLime » #134636

Most coders don't dare touch atmos, mobs or lower level code. I would not have high hopes that anyone would touch the byond client, VM or compiler. The byond devs have said many times that the code that runs byond is atrocious. And if you think atmos is hard, compilers with two decades of revisions are incomparably harder.
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #134650

We need to combine the DNA of the most autistic player on the server with the DNA of our best coder and create a terrible abomination capable of fixing all the code problems ever
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #134668

LiamLime wrote:Most coders don't dare touch atmos, mobs or lower level code. I would not have high hopes that anyone would touch the byond client, VM or compiler. The byond devs have said many times that the code that runs byond is atrocious. And if you think atmos is hard, compilers with two decades of revisions are incomparably harder.
still easier than making an ss13 remake apparently
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #134684

The problem is that the majority of the coders we have don't know any of the serious systems languages like c/c++/c#

same problem killed ss14, which was the open source goon code. Just not enough people who knew c# well enough to contribute.

Byond gives us speed of development and a low bar to entry. Two things that will be hard to get over in a remake.
callanrockslol
Byond Username: Callanrockslol

Post by callanrockslol » #134685

Isn't there a 3d one that actually looks like its coming along?
The most excessive signature on /tg/station13.

Still not even at the limit after 8 fucking years.
Spoiler:
Urist Boatmurdered [Security] asks, "Why does Zol have a captain-level ID?"
Zol Interbottom [Security] says, "because"

Sergie Borris lives on in our hearts

Zaros (No id) [145.9] says, "WITH MY SUPER WIZARD POWERS I CAN TELL CALLAN IS MAD."
Anderson Conagher wrote:Callan is sense.
Errorage wrote:When I see the win vista, win 7 and win 8 hourglass cursor, it makes me happy
Cause it's a circle spinning around
I smile and make circular motions with my finger to imiatate it
petethegoat wrote:slap a comment on it and call it a feature
MisterPerson wrote:>playing
Do you think this is a game?
Gun Hog wrote:Untested code baby
oranges wrote:for some reason all our hosts turn into bohemia software communities after they implode
Malkevin wrote:I was the only one that voted for you Callan.
Miggles wrote:>centration development
>trucking
ill believe it when snakes grow arms and strangle me with them

OOC: Aranclanos: that sounds like ooc in ooc related to ic to be ooc and confuse the ic
OOC: Dionysus24779: We're nearing a deep philosophical extistential level

Admin PM from-Jordie0608: 33-Jan-2552| Warned: Is a giraffe dork ~tony abbott

OOC: Saegrimr: That wasn't a call to pray right now callan jesus christ you're fast.

OOC: Eaglendia: Glad I got to see the rise, fall, rise, and fall of Zol

OOC: Armhulenn: CALLAN
OOC: Armhulenn: YOU MELTED MY FUCKING REVOLVER
OOC: Armhulenn: AND THEN
OOC: Armhulenn: GAVE ME MELTING MELONS
OOC: Armhulenn: GOD FUCKING BLESS YOU
OOC: Armhulenn: you know what's hilarious though
OOC: Armhulenn: I melted ANOTHER TRAITOR'S REVOLVER AFTER THAT

7/8/2016 never forget
Armhulen wrote:
John_Oxford wrote:>implying im not always right
all we're saying is that you're not crag son
bandit wrote:we already have a punishment for using our code for your game, it's called using our code for your game
The evil holoparasite user I can't believe its not DIO and his holoparasite I can't believe its not Skub have been defeated by the Spacedust Crusaders, but what has been taken from the station can never be returned.

OOC: TheGel: Literally a guy in a suit with a shuttle full of xenos. That's a doozy
Remie Richards
Byond Username: CrimsonVision
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #134704

LiamLime wrote:Most coders don't dare touch atmos, mobs or lower level code. I would not have high hopes that anyone would touch the byond client, VM or compiler. The byond devs have said many times that the code that runs byond is atrocious. And if you think atmos is hard, compilers with two decades of revisions are incomparably harder.
Warning I'm about to repeat the thing I repeat all the time:
Byond's compiler used to be a code obfuscater (to the less technically literate, this means "to hide", sort of like a scrambler, meaning it's original purpose was to make code harder to understand and read... let that sink in), it literally used to do a different job, so it's insides are almost definitely hella messy, with some things optimised for a different thing.
I mean to be fair, both systems crawl through code and act on it, but still, nasty.
私は完璧
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #134722

oh is that how years ago coders managed to reverse-engineer the SS13 source code after the original was lost?
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
LiamLime

Post by LiamLime » #134771

Remie Richards wrote:Byond's compiler used to be a code obfuscater.
Are you sure about this? As far as I understood it, the old compiler was a nearly direct DM -> Opcode converter, which was easily reverse-engineerable. After a while, obfuscation was added to make reverse-engineering more difficult. I'm however not very familiar with how DMB files are actually structured, so it's likely I am completely wrong.
Arty

Post by Arty » #134777

Not technically a remake, but I suddenly remember that we once made a nearly perfect 1:1 tile-by-tile/block-by-block carbon copy of the station using Minecraft and mods, and almost got it to work (electricity, lights, computercraft-locked doors, IDs, a destructive singularity engine, crew colored armors, etc). It was back then when Galacticraft wasn't even a thing so we used a "void" world from Mystcraft to emulate space lol
An0n3 once personally checked that shit out.

Sadly there's probably no screenshots left of that... or anything in that case. It was back on 1.5.2 or even before that.
LiamLime

Post by LiamLime » #134781

I looked through the old forums yesterday, found that, and added it to the list of remakes with a link to the thread, which does in fact include screenshots. Here's the link.
Arty

Post by Arty » #134783

Nonono, I know of that one, but we used to have our own one, I hosted it. Some people that are long-timers on my MC servers can confirm.
We've built that one ourselves and based it on the tgstation13 map.
LiamLime

Post by LiamLime » #134793

Oh yeah! that's Doughnut station!

I do remember a Minecraft version of Box and a long thread. I'm guessing this is it. It's however missing posts. There should be 10 per page, however the number varies.

And then there's this.
Arty

Post by Arty » #134886

Yes! I'm Cheremenin. That used to be my thread.

Welp, a lot of posts including my OP are missing so uh
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #134897

Some crazy russian is making a remake in C++
https://github.com/kremius/karya-valya
J_Madison
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Akesson

Post by J_Madison » #134931

https://8ch.net/ss13/res/860.html#top

There's your last hope.

Fortunately, I know them well.

I could buy the entire project and out a team to developing it right now, but I've a lack of people that can do unity.
LiamLime

Post by LiamLime » #134934

Unity devs aren't that hard to find tho. Lots of us have expertiese in it and nearly every game developer I know seems to have at least a novice understanding of it.
LiamLime

Post by LiamLime » #135472

I've just been informed of the presence of "Ion":

[youtube]hVPMvtrkin8[/youtube]

Check out 4:06
Scones
Byond Username: Scones

Post by Scones » #135475

It's funny that this thread doesn't have the most promising remake listed.
plplplplp WOOOOooo hahahhaha
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #135477

There is such a thing as a promising remake?

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Scones
Byond Username: Scones

Post by Scones » #135482

Open-source, C++, successful testing already.

Yes.
plplplplp WOOOOooo hahahhaha
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #135484

Scones wrote:Open-source, C++, successful testing already.

Yes.
Griefly ?

I mentioned it earlier.
Phalanx300
Byond Username: Phalanx300

Post by Phalanx300 » #135534

Ion is heavilly inspired by SS13, but little info yet. Apparantly a big team is working on it.
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #135633

>3d (closed source?) remake catching up to a game with 8 man years of developement put into

Lol
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #135663

Ion is going to be an unfinished pile of reeking shit.

Mixed with some corroded debris.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Incoming
Github User
Byond Username: Incoming
Github Username: Incoming5643

Post by Incoming » #135664

Ion is not a ss13 remake. Probably for a lot of reasons we don't know about but definitely for the following major differences we already know about:

1. Persistent world (not round based)
2. No antagonists beyond players just being assholes to each other of their own volition
3. No permadeath
Developer - Datum Antags: Feburary 2016

Poly the Parrot - All Seeing Bird Transcends Universe, Joins Twitter.

Kofi - Make A Poor Life Choice

Good ideas backed by cruddy code since 2012!
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #135672

I wasn't talking about Ion, although I can see how you might think that.
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #135695

DemonFiren wrote:Ion is going to be an unfinished pile of reeking shit.

Mixed with some corroded debris.
It'll be a faithful remake, that's what you're saying
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #135832

Incoming wrote:Ion is not a ss13 remake. Probably for a lot of reasons we don't know about but definitely for the following major differences we already know about:

1. Persistent world (not round based)
2. No antagonists beyond players just being assholes to each other of their own volition
3. No permadeath
That sounds like the dumbest thing

Imagine bombing the station and taking like ten people with you in a glorious last stand

Then imagine that your crater stayed there next round and some greyshirt kills you because you killed him last round

Truly a hellscape
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #135837

That's what Day-Z was about, it wasn't a zombie survival game it was an asshole simulator.
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #135854

So it's like playing sec, command, clown, mime, assistant or cargo in SS13.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
IrishWristWatch0
Byond Username: IrishWristWatch0

Post by IrishWristWatch0 » #135899

Let's all hop on Centration, eh?
╔═══════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════════╗
<Shaps> I still firmly believe a drunk kor is more responsible than a sober irish
Zoey Webb(Firecage): Irish. You can break any coherent discussion by mentioning 2 words
420weedscopes: I once proposed to a girl with my dick in her ass
Lzimann's best friend.
° ☾ ☆ ¸. ¸  ★  :.  . • ○ ° ★  ° ○ • .  .:  ★  ¸ .¸ ☆ ☾ °
╚═══════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════════╝
LiamLime

Post by LiamLime » #135900

Centration's been removed from the Steam marketplace, you can no longer acquire it at all. It also only ever supported multiple connections that one time on Unity, but never on the Unreal Engine build.

As for Ion, we don't really know much of anything about it, so we can't yet make any calls as to whether verious decisions are good or bad. SS13 itself is hardly an optimal game too, so changing some major elements might not be a gad idea.
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #136011

its gonna suck
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
callanrockslol
Byond Username: Callanrockslol

Post by callanrockslol » #137053

Ion will day Day Z in space, it will never be finished because the guys in charge don't have the attention span to finish one game let alone two.
The most excessive signature on /tg/station13.

Still not even at the limit after 8 fucking years.
Spoiler:
Urist Boatmurdered [Security] asks, "Why does Zol have a captain-level ID?"
Zol Interbottom [Security] says, "because"

Sergie Borris lives on in our hearts

Zaros (No id) [145.9] says, "WITH MY SUPER WIZARD POWERS I CAN TELL CALLAN IS MAD."
Anderson Conagher wrote:Callan is sense.
Errorage wrote:When I see the win vista, win 7 and win 8 hourglass cursor, it makes me happy
Cause it's a circle spinning around
I smile and make circular motions with my finger to imiatate it
petethegoat wrote:slap a comment on it and call it a feature
MisterPerson wrote:>playing
Do you think this is a game?
Gun Hog wrote:Untested code baby
oranges wrote:for some reason all our hosts turn into bohemia software communities after they implode
Malkevin wrote:I was the only one that voted for you Callan.
Miggles wrote:>centration development
>trucking
ill believe it when snakes grow arms and strangle me with them

OOC: Aranclanos: that sounds like ooc in ooc related to ic to be ooc and confuse the ic
OOC: Dionysus24779: We're nearing a deep philosophical extistential level

Admin PM from-Jordie0608: 33-Jan-2552| Warned: Is a giraffe dork ~tony abbott

OOC: Saegrimr: That wasn't a call to pray right now callan jesus christ you're fast.

OOC: Eaglendia: Glad I got to see the rise, fall, rise, and fall of Zol

OOC: Armhulenn: CALLAN
OOC: Armhulenn: YOU MELTED MY FUCKING REVOLVER
OOC: Armhulenn: AND THEN
OOC: Armhulenn: GAVE ME MELTING MELONS
OOC: Armhulenn: GOD FUCKING BLESS YOU
OOC: Armhulenn: you know what's hilarious though
OOC: Armhulenn: I melted ANOTHER TRAITOR'S REVOLVER AFTER THAT

7/8/2016 never forget
Armhulen wrote:
John_Oxford wrote:>implying im not always right
all we're saying is that you're not crag son
bandit wrote:we already have a punishment for using our code for your game, it's called using our code for your game
The evil holoparasite user I can't believe its not DIO and his holoparasite I can't believe its not Skub have been defeated by the Spacedust Crusaders, but what has been taken from the station can never be returned.

OOC: TheGel: Literally a guy in a suit with a shuttle full of xenos. That's a doozy
LiamLime

Post by LiamLime » #137080

They aren't the same devs as the ones who did dayz, it's literally one person who is the same.
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Zilenan91

Post by Zilenan91 » #137081

You wanna know the best part about DayZ?

It doesn't even have fucking zombies
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:
Just replace both their arms with chainsaws.

HAVE FUN ESCAPING NOW WITH NO ARMS
1g88a
Byond Username: Ig88A

Post by 1g88a » #139087

Not sure if this isn't one of the ones previously listed or not, but here you go.
[youtube]V-ZE2bEyBhw[/youtube]
DEAD: ADMIN(Hornygranny) says, "you play in my universe, normie"
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #145803

1g88a wrote:Not sure if this isn't one of the ones previously listed or not, but here you go.
[youtube]V-ZE2bEyBhw[/youtube]
It seems to be going places. Drones are in testing now.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #146426

So I played GSS13, and it really does show potential.

The current downloadable version is, of course, full of bugs and half unfinished, but what's there is not half bad.

(Needless to say I immediately released the singularity and still don't know where I went wrong.)

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #146430

I guess if a successful and good remake came out BYOND would be pretty well sunk huh
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #146434

Nah, I don't think any 3D version will kill 2Dspessmens entirely.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
THE MIGHTY GALVATRON
Byond Username: The Mighty Galvatron

Post by THE MIGHTY GALVATRON » #146436

Wyzack wrote:I guess if a successful and good remake came out BYOND would be pretty well sunk huh
Maybe, I mean there's Naruto,DBZ and other fun anime RPG games on BYOND as well right?

I want to see SS13 get modded into Star Citizen. If the full game ever makes it out it with all it's features I feel it would be easy to mod in.
Miauw
Byond Username: Miauw62

Post by Miauw » #146445

ss14 is alive again btw
<wb> For one, the spaghetti is killing me. It's everywhere in food code, and makes it harder to clean those up.
<Tobba> I stared into BYOND and it farted