Screenshots General

General SS13 Chat
PostThis post was deleted by Remie Richards on Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:45 pm.



User avatar
Remie Richards
 
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:11 pm
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe
Byond Username: CrimsonVision

Re: Screenshots General

Postby Remie Richards » Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:45 pm #48884

Cecily wrote:-blurry image snip-

Makeshift rocket ship ride home. Somehow, our skewed engines took us where we needed to be.


God, do you play like that? (blurry) if so you might want to jiggle with some settings.
私は完璧

User avatar
Scones
 
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:46 am
Location: cooler than thou
Byond Username: Scones

Re: Screenshots General

Postby Scones » Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:13 pm #49081

Remie Richards wrote:
Cecily wrote:-blurry image snip-

Makeshift rocket ship ride home. Somehow, our skewed engines took us where we needed to be.


God, do you play like that? (blurry) if so you might want to jiggle with some settings.


I might, I'm not quite sure. It's always a haze, regardless.

As for the screenshot, it's probably stretched somehow, or the screencap quality is just ass
plplplplp WOOOOooo hahahhaha

User avatar
youngbuckliontiger
 
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:56 am

Re: Screenshots General

Postby youngbuckliontiger » Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:12 pm #49399

teleported people to derelict for a space party. They died of boredom
Image
Player name: Rob Ust
Lets have fun in SS13!
I don't play anymore though.

Aleph
 
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:20 am

Re: Screenshots General

Postby Aleph » Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:09 am #49411

Image

Zsword
 
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:07 pm

Re: Screenshots General

Postby Zsword » Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:27 pm #49481

Not my work, the borg 'Das Robo' did this, and I think it's amazing, it makes me sad that Engie bots only have 1 color of wire.

User avatar
Braincake
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:48 pm
Byond Username: Braincake

Re: Screenshots General

Postby Braincake » Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:04 pm #49485

Image

User avatar
Cuboos
 
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:34 am
Byond Username: Cuboos

Re: Screenshots General

Postby Cuboos » Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:19 pm #49581

Braincake wrote:Image


You built a lazy Susan.
Image
/TG/ First and Only Sound guy
The only Dev unanimously loved least hated.

Vaegir Guard
 
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:21 pm
Byond Username: Vaegir Sharpshooter

Re: Screenshots General

Postby Vaegir Guard » Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:56 pm #50143

It takes a lot to make a stew

Image

A pinch of grief and laughter, too

Image

A scoop of assistants to add the spice

Image

A dash of badmins to make it nice, and you’ve got

Image

Too many Cooks
captain planet wuz her

User avatar
Miauw
 
Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:23 am
Byond Username: Miauw62

Re: Screenshots General

Postby Miauw » Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:01 am #50292

Toooo many cooks~
Too many cooks~
<wb> For one, the spaghetti is killing me. It's everywhere in food code, and makes it harder to clean those up.

<Tobba> I stared into BYOND and it farted

User avatar
MMMiracles
 
Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:27 am
Byond Username: MMMiracles
Github Username: MMMiracles

Re: Screenshots General

Postby MMMiracles » Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:01 pm #50351

Image

26k mining points.

52 mining bots.
Spoiler:
Hints:
------
Submitted by: sandstorm

The best way to get a girl/boy friend is to click on them say "hi" then push enter
then say "your cute" then push enter,wait until they say somthing back if they
don't go for another.

User avatar
fleure
 
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:50 pm
Byond Username: Fleure

Re: Screenshots General

Postby fleure » Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:41 pm #50355

MMMiracles wrote:Image

26k mining points.

52 mining bots.


Cargo ended up getting 2400 points from the plasma bars in this round, too.
Ex-/tg/station maintainer for being a lazy shit.

User avatar
Silavite
 
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:15 pm
Byond Username: Silavite

Re: Screenshots General

Postby Silavite » Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:25 am #50366

MMMiracles wrote:Image

26k mining points.

52 mining bots.

So THAT'S what everyone was yelling about in badger earlier.

User avatar
ExplosiveCrate
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:04 pm
Byond Username: ExplosiveCrate

Re: Screenshots General

Postby ExplosiveCrate » Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:47 am #50554

MMMiracles wrote:Image

26k mining points.

52 mining bots.


I'd like to see a wizard try to attack the station now.
i dont even know what the context for my signature was

User avatar
FredNodoor
 
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:18 pm
Byond Username: Anonwizard404

Re: Screenshots General

Postby FredNodoor » Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:53 pm #50783

Tree i made
My only dream is a world without mimes

User avatar
youngbuckliontiger
 
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:56 am

Re: Screenshots General

Postby youngbuckliontiger » Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:04 am #51841

Image

I JUST SUMMONED NARSIE IN THE DJ STATION.
HUE.
Player name: Rob Ust
Lets have fun in SS13!
I don't play anymore though.

User avatar
Steelpoint
Github User
 
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:37 pm
Location: The Armoury
Byond Username: Steelpoint
Github Username: Steelpoint

Re: Screenshots General

Postby Steelpoint » Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:10 am #51844

Slow round

Spoiler:
Image
Image

User avatar
RG4
 
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:19 am
Byond Username: RG4ORDR

Re: Screenshots General

Postby RG4 » Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:34 am #51848

youngbuckliontiger wrote:Image

I JUST SUMMONED NARSIE IN THE DJ STATION.
HUE.

I have a weeklong ban after WGWing cult chat for like the 70th time.

User avatar
youngbuckliontiger
 
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:56 am

Re: Screenshots General

Postby youngbuckliontiger » Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:51 am #51857

appeal it dude.
Player name: Rob Ust
Lets have fun in SS13!
I don't play anymore though.

flazeo25
 
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:18 pm

Re: Screenshots General

Postby flazeo25 » Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:36 pm #51944

Image

Made this durning a low pop round on Sibly.

User avatar
Konstantinos
 
Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:00 am

Re: Screenshots General

Postby Konstantinos » Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:03 am #52345

I was building a bunkhouse in the cargo warehouse.

Spoiler:
Image


I was going to get an arcade machine and some tables but some dongus had to go leak plasma all over the station.

User avatar
peoplearestrange
 
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:02 pm
Location: UK
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Re: Screenshots General

Postby peoplearestrange » Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:39 pm #52391

Konstantinos wrote:I was building a bunkhouse in the cargo warehouse.

Spoiler:
Image


I was going to get an arcade machine and some tables but some dongus had to go leak plasma all over the station.


Ah plasma, what every dorm needs to be complete. All is well.
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment

miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly

WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.

Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.

TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...

NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.

Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!

Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!

Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.

IM TRYING

Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch

Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...


Are you having a stroke

bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing

MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.

PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"

I'm a box

User avatar
Remie Richards
 
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:11 pm
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe
Byond Username: CrimsonVision

Re: Screenshots General

Postby Remie Richards » Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:41 pm #52436

Image

Myself (Sibyl Secutie, HoS),Tkdrg (Aaden Ackerley, faceless laser tag minion), Tomeno (Daniella Enderly, Captain) and MrPerson (Jaynie Cook, Not in shot)
playing laser tag with the new keybindings+diagonal movement

Diagonal movement is actually pretty nice, if a lil buggy atm.
私は完璧

Mxykikker
 
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:48 am
Byond Username: Mxykikker

Re: Screenshots General

Postby Mxykikker » Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:44 am #52503

Image

Homemade Supermatter engine.

User avatar
lumipharon
 
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:40 am
Byond Username: Lumipharon

Re: Screenshots General

Postby lumipharon » Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:15 am #52521

Image

We had 30 minutes to make a shuttle.
Turns out that although my plan of compartmentalising the shuttle was good in theory, in practice, with 40+ crewmen an seemingly as much random shit (janitcarts, tables, welding tanks) as they could cram on, made for a tight fit.

User avatar
Saegrimr
 
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:39 pm
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Re: Screenshots General

Postby Saegrimr » Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:09 am #52531

And now for Singularities: A Cautionary Tale - The Movie - The picturebook.

The CE and his workers are setting up a singularity, how efficient! The station will never run out of power like this!
What could possibly go wrong?
Spoiler:
Image Image


What could possibly... go wrong...?
Spoiler:
Image Image
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.

Murazor
 
Joined: Sun May 18, 2014 3:43 am
Byond Username: Murazor

Re: Screenshots General

Postby Murazor » Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:13 am #52532

Saegrimr wrote:And now for Singularities: A Cautionary Tale - The Movie - The picturebook.

The CE and his workers are setting up a singularity, how efficient! The station will never run out of power like this!
What could possibly go wrong?
Spoiler:
Image Image


What could possibly... go wrong...?
Spoiler:
Image Image


Isaman CE best CE.
ImageImageImage

User avatar
Miauw
 
Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:23 am
Byond Username: Miauw62

Re: Screenshots General

Postby Miauw » Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:23 am #52535

lumipharon wrote:Image

We had 30 minutes to make a shuttle.
Turns out that although my plan of compartmentalising the shuttle was good in theory, in practice, with 40+ crewmen an seemingly as much random shit (janitcarts, tables, welding tanks) as they could cram on, made for a tight fit.

Shuttle screenshots are probably some of the most representative screenies you can take of SS13
<wb> For one, the spaghetti is killing me. It's everywhere in food code, and makes it harder to clean those up.

<Tobba> I stared into BYOND and it farted

User avatar
JStheguy
 
Joined: Sat May 17, 2014 4:49 am
Byond Username: JStheguy

Re: Screenshots General

Postby JStheguy » Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:03 am #52656

Miauw wrote:
lumipharon wrote:Image

We had 30 minutes to make a shuttle.
Turns out that although my plan of compartmentalising the shuttle was good in theory, in practice, with 40+ crewmen an seemingly as much random shit (janitcarts, tables, welding tanks) as they could cram on, made for a tight fit.

Shuttle screenshots are probably some of the most representative screenies you can take of SS13

DIY Shuttle Construction event when?

User avatar
TheWiznard
Github User
 
Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:49 pm
Location: Indiana
Byond Username: TheWiznard
Github Username: TheWiznard

Re: Screenshots General

Postby TheWiznard » Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:33 pm #52779

Spoiler:
Image

happened yesterday when some traitor blew up tcomms then did this to himself
go to bed bro, she's not thinking about you.

User avatar
allura
 
Joined: Thu May 15, 2014 4:30 am
Byond Username: Allura

Re: Screenshots General

Postby allura » Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:25 am #52904

Image i exploded into a dog named george, afro dynamo tweaked his nipples a bit

User avatar
paprika
Rarely plays
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:20 pm
Location: in down bad
Byond Username: Paprka

Re: Screenshots General

Postby paprika » Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:44 am #52908

Back to goon please
Oldman Robustin wrote:It's an established meme that coders don't play this game.

User avatar
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:08 pm
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Re: Screenshots General

Postby NikNakFlak » Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:53 am #52915

Your subtle effort to portray Goon in good light is lame.
REDACTED
pm for deets

User avatar
Scones
 
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:46 am
Location: cooler than thou
Byond Username: Scones

Re: Screenshots General

Postby Scones » Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:28 am #52927

Image

Never forget Mekhi Anderson's pretty functional engine. It was good up until it was sabotaged (Probably by the whiny piece of shit AI)
plplplplp WOOOOooo hahahhaha

Septavius
 

Re: Screenshots General

Postby Septavius » Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:10 am #52939

before
Spoiler:
Image

after
Spoiler:
Image

User avatar
miggles
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:02 am
Byond Username: Miggles

Re: Screenshots General

Postby miggles » Thu Dec 25, 2014 11:23 am #53353

NikNakFlak wrote:Your subtle effort to portray Goon in good light is lame.

are you saying goon isnt good or something???
dezzmont wrote:I am one of sawrge's alt accounts

dezzmont wrote:sawrge has it right.

Connor wrote:miggles is correct though

User avatar
paprika
Rarely plays
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:20 pm
Location: in down bad
Byond Username: Paprka

Re: Screenshots General

Postby paprika » Thu Dec 25, 2014 6:39 pm #53386

miggles wrote:
NikNakFlak wrote:Your subtle effort to portray Goon in good light is lame.

are you saying goon isnt good or something???

It's terrible. Go post screenshots on SA if you play there. Goon is literally one of the worst servers.
Oldman Robustin wrote:It's an established meme that coders don't play this game.

User avatar
danno
 
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:07 pm
Location: e-mail me if you want a pizza roll
Byond Username: Dannno

Re: Screenshots General

Postby danno » Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:03 pm #53407

goon aims to provide careless fun
the players are all playing for the same reason, careless fun
you never see the shit we get here on goon, because goon is better than us.
if you think goon is bad, you're probably just expecting it to be something it isn't, something like /tg/
it delivers entirely on what it promises.

goon is good. it just isn't what you specifically want it to be, and that's ok.
Hornygranny wrote:wtf i like danno now

Image
I don't even play ss13 anymore, pretty much due to dannos stupid bullshit

PostThis post was deleted by peoplearestrange on Fri Dec 26, 2014 1:44 am.
Reason: Please no.

User avatar
Miauw
 
Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:23 am
Byond Username: Miauw62

Re: Screenshots General

Postby Miauw » Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:08 am #53682

all gooncode we've been able to see is complete shit, but goon seems like a p cool server and drsingh is a p cool dude.
goon is fun, just not in the same way that tg is fun. bay is fun too, probably, (if youre into hardcore arr pee), just not in the same way as tg.
<wb> For one, the spaghetti is killing me. It's everywhere in food code, and makes it harder to clean those up.

<Tobba> I stared into BYOND and it farted

User avatar
Not-Dorsidarf
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:14 pm
Location: Space outside the Brig
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Re: Screenshots General

Postby Not-Dorsidarf » Sat Dec 27, 2014 4:41 pm #53710

Goon is fun in a sort of "Holy fucking shit what is happening!?!?" way, which is why I play it when extended rounds on badger get too much.

Laggy and ugly though.
Image
Image

User avatar
Remie Richards
 
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:11 pm
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe
Byond Username: CrimsonVision

Re: Screenshots General

Postby Remie Richards » Sat Dec 27, 2014 7:51 pm #53728

Image

Quiet shift on Badger, Spent the round playing basketball alone, with Raises-The-Flag, Peyton kellogg and Lindsay donk, crowds gathered, and people just popped in and out of the match as they saw fit, it was really casual and cool. Was really fun, this screenshot is after mine and lindsay's match.
私は完璧

User avatar
Earthykiller127
 
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:34 pm

Re: Screenshots General

Postby Earthykiller127 » Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:10 pm #53740

Image
Image

User avatar
peoplearestrange
 
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:02 pm
Location: UK
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Re: Screenshots General

Postby peoplearestrange » Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:59 am #53777

Earthykiller127 wrote:
Spoiler:
Image


Image
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment

miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly

WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.

Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.

TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...

NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.

Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!

Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!

Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.

IM TRYING

Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch

Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...


Are you having a stroke

bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing

MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.

PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"

I'm a box

User avatar
DemonFiren
 
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:15 pm
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Re: Screenshots General

Postby DemonFiren » Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:15 am #53785

Kinky, but not too kinky for me.

I'll get the baton.
Image
Image
Image
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Image

User avatar
miggles
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:02 am
Byond Username: Miggles

Re: Screenshots General

Postby miggles » Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:43 am #53806

demonfiren are you emperorofcatkind in disguise
dezzmont wrote:I am one of sawrge's alt accounts

dezzmont wrote:sawrge has it right.

Connor wrote:miggles is correct though

User avatar
Earthykiller127
 
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:34 pm

Re: Screenshots General

Postby Earthykiller127 » Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:13 am #53855

also I killed a dead butterfly there and labeled it
Spoiler:
(raped)
Image

User avatar
miggles
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:02 am
Byond Username: Miggles

Re: Screenshots General

Postby miggles » Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:10 pm #53867

it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
dezzmont wrote:I am one of sawrge's alt accounts

dezzmont wrote:sawrge has it right.

Connor wrote:miggles is correct though

User avatar
DemonFiren
 
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:15 pm
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Re: Screenshots General

Postby DemonFiren » Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:16 pm #53876

miggles wrote:demonfiren are you emperorofcatkind in disguise

I don't know that person, really.
Image
Image
Image
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Image

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users