Github Username: Xhuis

Re: Screenshots General

Post by Xhuis » #30458

Bottom post of the previous page:

Psyentific wrote:
Cuboos wrote:
Psyentific wrote:Image
all dead no hope
Is that a drone with a shield and an Esword?
And Magic Missile, yes
Was its name SoulSharder? That was me, and I recall having magic missile, with an esword + eshield, and being blue.
I'm an ex-coder for /tg/. I made the original versions of clockcult, shadowlings, revenants, His Grace, and other stuff.
I don't play, code, or participate in the community, but I occasionally post dumb stuff in the hut.
Kraso wrote:hi gay
wubli wrote:xhuis you said you were feeling better but every thread you make makes me worry more about your sanity
ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone wrote:Sorry I was making fun of xhuis' """""compromise""""" who insisted that was the correct term to use.
CitrusGender wrote:We've ended up disabling clockcult on sybil and bagil now (terry is having some problems.) We will give Xhuis some time until he wishes to work upon it again. As of now, please use this thread for ideas and not for bickering.
wubli wrote:you are a cultist of the gay
IkeTG wrote:It's a reflection of humanity, like all of man's creation. You cannot divorce this act from yourself, in a way there's a big titty moth inside all of us.
wesoda25 wrote:yeah no one was curious what it was from. Imagine choosing being a degenerate as your forum gimmick, LOL
Remie Richards
Byond Username: CrimsonVision
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #30480

I love hearing/seeing what you guys do with drones <3
私は完璧
Xhuis
Github User
Byond Username: Xhuis
Github Username: Xhuis

Post by Xhuis » #30522

Malf engiborg. AI went Delta, and it animated the robotics console. I released N2O and plasma in the science wing and killed everyone (at least 5) with an electric arm and my welder.
I'm an ex-coder for /tg/. I made the original versions of clockcult, shadowlings, revenants, His Grace, and other stuff.
I don't play, code, or participate in the community, but I occasionally post dumb stuff in the hut.
Kraso wrote:hi gay
wubli wrote:xhuis you said you were feeling better but every thread you make makes me worry more about your sanity
ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone wrote:Sorry I was making fun of xhuis' """""compromise""""" who insisted that was the correct term to use.
CitrusGender wrote:We've ended up disabling clockcult on sybil and bagil now (terry is having some problems.) We will give Xhuis some time until he wishes to work upon it again. As of now, please use this thread for ideas and not for bickering.
wubli wrote:you are a cultist of the gay
IkeTG wrote:It's a reflection of humanity, like all of man's creation. You cannot divorce this act from yourself, in a way there's a big titty moth inside all of us.
wesoda25 wrote:yeah no one was curious what it was from. Imagine choosing being a degenerate as your forum gimmick, LOL
Cuboos
Byond Username: Cuboos

Post by Cuboos » #30566

So... you can wield fireaxes as a drone...
/TG/ First and Only Sound guy
The only Dev unanimously loved least hated.
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #30571

That's nice and all, but using it to harm people or destroy windows is a direct violation of drone laws.
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
Cuboos

Post by Cuboos » #30573

Ricotez wrote:That's nice and all, but using it to harm people or destroy windows is a direct violation of drone laws.
i know, i just thought it was amusing.
cedarbridge
Byond Username: Cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #30578

Ricotez wrote:That's nice and all, but using it to harm people or destroy windows is a direct violation of drone laws.
>scrolls up a few posts
Never stopped them before.
Psyentific
Byond Username: Psyentific

Post by Psyentific » #30593

Cuboos wrote:Image

The more I see, the more drones feel like unkillable robotic overlords waiting to happen.
I haven't logged into SS13 in at least a year.
Remie Richards
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #30601

It seems people are a little confused on the limitations of drones, Now Drones have the EXACT. SAME. HANDS. as a normal human mob does, any item/weapon/weird shit you can do with human hands, you can do with Drone hands.
私は完璧
Cuboos

Post by Cuboos » #30694

Remie Richards wrote:

It seems people are a little confused on the limitations of drones, Now Drones have the EXACT. SAME. HANDS. as a normal human mob does, any item/weapon/weird shit you can do with human hands, you can do with Drone hands.
except throw.
Remie Richards

Post by Remie Richards » #30699

Throw is entirely unrelated to hands code, and drones not throwing is a BUG, it'll be fixed.
私は完璧
Cuboos

Post by Cuboos » #30709

Remie Richards wrote:Throw is entirely unrelated to hands code, and drones not throwing is a BUG, it'll be fixed.
Horrible things are going to come from this.
Psyentific
Byond Username: Psyentific

Post by Psyentific » #30738

Drones really should've been a subtype of cyborg.
I haven't logged into SS13 in at least a year.
Pandarsenic
Byond Username: Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #30743

There needs to be a "Drone Uprising" game mode.

And a Drone version of the autoborger for malf.

It'll be AMAZING.
(2:53:35 AM) scaredofshadows: how about head of robutts
I once wrote a guide to fixing telecomms woohoo
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #30754

I think its better without context.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #30760

reminds me of the time the HoS had his office locked down because he got mailed a suspicious package...

only for the clown to pop out of said package and wish him a happy birthday
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
Remie Richards

Post by Remie Richards » #30930

Psyentific wrote:Drones really should've been a subtype of cyborg.
Nope. no. nuh uh. non. nien. ie. het.

That's horrific code to make them cyborg/drone.

Hence why I didn't.
私は完璧
Miauw
Byond Username: Miauw62

Post by Miauw » #30995

yeah drones being subtypes of cyborgs would give you the following good things:
<wb> For one, the spaghetti is killing me. It's everywhere in food code, and makes it harder to clean those up.
<Tobba> I stared into BYOND and it farted
Hibbles
Byond Username: HotelBravoLima

Post by Hibbles » #31391

CentCom Defense Squad, the last-ditch when you're bored and you want to give the players a fight to watch at the end of the round.
Spoiler:
ImageImage
Magical Drone Squad, when you're the Headmin and nobody can tell you that you can't do that.
Spoiler:
ImageImage
Average Days On Patrol, when you're in Security on Space Station 13.
Spoiler:
ImageImageImage
RIP
rapier992

Post by rapier992 » #31493

Hibbles wrote:pics
oh, i was the mime near the teleporter entrance with the sentient ian, borg and clown !

can't remember the context though ...
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #31501

Hibbles wrote:Average Days On Patrol, when you're in Security on Space Station 13.
I recognize that messy bathroom, its a shame nobody cleaned it for an entire hour.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #31538

rapier992 wrote:
oh, i was the mime near the teleporter entrance with the sentient ian, borg and clown !

I was Ian, I think we were trying to get the mime a AAA pass from the clowns AAA, so long has the mime wore all clown clothes. Can't remember why the teleporter was involved?
Oh wait maybe it was a malph AI or something?
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
rapier992

Post by rapier992 » #31600

peoplearestrange wrote:
rapier992 wrote:

I was Ian, I think we were trying to get the mime a AAA pass from the clowns AAA, so long has the mime wore all clown clothes. Can't remember why the teleporter was involved?
Oh wait maybe it was a malph AI or something?
right, then the Hos took my id with the clown's, and i took a suicided cargonian's PDA he offered me, and ended up being a bad silentcargo since i never play cargo ... i remember now ... the screen was when i just stumbled upon you guys IIRC.

the costume crate stayed in a corner the whole time, and i never got to honk as a mime :(
Ikarrus
Byond Username: Ikarrus
Github Username: Ikarrus

Post by Ikarrus » #31615

http://i.imgur.com/rOhqHqk.png
Screenshot stolen from I forget who
Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?
MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Post by MrStonedOne » #31663

Ikarrus wrote:http://i.imgur.com/rOhqHqk.png
I was blob, the implication towards my lack of threatfulness angered me, and then they had to send a death squid in to kill me.

The next round (or so):

Here we see the aspie in his natural habitat, multiple singularity creation-vill.

[img]http://tgstation13.org/msoshit/THEYHUNGER/Sybil%20Space%20Station%2013%202014-09-27%20144530.png[/img]

(note: herpa varedited the ghosts to that icon.)

Containment up:

[img]http://tgstation13.org/msoshit/THEYHUNGER/Sybil%20Space%20Station%2013%202014-09-27%20144702.png[/img]

Firing main cannon:

[img]http://tgstation13.org/msoshit/THEYHUNGER/Sybil%20Space%20Station%2013%202014-09-27%20144742.png[/img]

Liftoff:

[img]http://tgstation13.org/msoshit/THEYHUNGER/Sybil%20Space%20Station%2013%202014-09-27%20144812.png[/img]
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
NSFW:
Bluespace
Byond Username: Bluespace

Post by Bluespace » #31667

I am truly truly upset I couldn't be a part of that.
I play Boris Pepper.
paprika
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Paprka

Post by paprika » #31678

FUCK THAT ROUND WAS SO GOOD
Oldman Robustin wrote:It's an established meme that coders don't play this game.
Kraso
Byond Username: S0ldi3rKr4s0
Github Username: Kraseo

Post by Kraso » #31688

paprika
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Paprka

Post by paprika » #31692

The AI was malf that round, take a wild guess. When it shocked doors some people went straight to crit, they wired them into the fucking grid. 10/10 engineering.
Oldman Robustin wrote:It's an established meme that coders don't play this game.
cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #31700

paprika wrote:The AI was malf that round, take a wild guess. When it shocked doors some people went straight to crit, they wired them into the fucking grid. 10/10 engineering.
They also got loose and exploded the containment just as I went around the outside with beakers of thermite for the breakin. Explosion KO'd me and then I got eaten by one of the 3 surviving singulos
rapier992

Post by rapier992 » #31739

some weeks ago, the floor was lava :

Miauw

Post by Miauw » #31750

MrStonedOne wrote:
-snip-
>Not adding more radiation collectors so you actually get a higher output

-50/10
<wb> For one, the spaghetti is killing me. It's everywhere in food code, and makes it harder to clean those up.
Cipher3
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Cipher3

Post by Cipher3 » #31874

Miauw wrote:
MrStonedOne wrote:
-snip-
>Not adding more radiation collectors so you actually get a higher output

-50/10
That's what I was thinking.
Spoiler:
Nathanael Greene has made a woman of Bryce Pax!

Valerie Sinnet says, "Nathaniel Greene charged the brig with a fucking HONK."

[Common] Assists-the-Crew hisses, "Walker Quinn s-s-s-ss-stole the HoP's-s-s-ss-s door"

OOC: HotelBravoLima: I literally can't be removed from power.

I demand this ban be lifted right now. ~Bibliodewangus

Erin Wake whispers, "You should ready up on Badger and boink with me..."

"I think you guys are just tired of drinking hitler and now you want diet hitler.
I've got all that great hitler flavor but only half the hitler calories." - Anon3

You seem to be under the mistaken assumption that PR matters. ~MisterPerson

DEAD: Ichigo Momomiya says, "Coravin's just an ass."

Linus Johnson says, "Hey you know I got this game Skyrim last week"
Linus Johnson says, "I have a level 19 ranger and its so fun"
Weston Zadovsky says, "did he just"
Weston Zadovsky says, "fucking hell"

The emergency shuttle has been called. It will arrive in 10 minutes.
Nature of emergency:
Coravin, just Coravin.

Beryl Nyuphoran says, "Fucking get out."
Coravin Vattes asks, "Please?"
Beryl Nyuphoran says, "Please get the fuck outta my lab."
Coravin Vattes exclaims, "Okay!"
[Common] Beryl Nyuphoran {RD} asks, "WHO GAVE CORAVIN ALL ACCESS?"

Lindsay Donk stammers, "L-Luc-ck w-was-s-s s-s-such-h a beaut-tifu p-p-p-pr-r-rom-m q-q-q-queen"

Ty Andrews curls up in a ball on the floor and purrs.

by oranges » Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:15 pm
Get out bluespace, you've not been relevant since you lost the elections

That said, I think there are a shitton of degenerates here and I'd probably gas the lot of you if I had the chance. ~Loonikus

Riley
Byond Username: Furienify

Post by Riley » #31910

Cuboos

Post by Cuboos » #32277

Bluespace
Byond Username: Bluespace

Post by Bluespace » #32416

I play Boris Pepper.
JStheguy
Byond Username: JStheguy

Post by JStheguy » #32429

Bluespace wrote:Image
FRIDAY'SI HAS RISEN
Nexendia
Byond Username: Nexendia

Post by Nexendia » #32450

JStheguy wrote:
Bluespace wrote:Image
FRIDAY'SI HAS RISEN
plz no shit song 0/10
っぽい
Spoiler:
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #32478

all black all white
crack is whack but smacks got your back
Miauw

Post by Miauw » #32479

ColonicAcid wrote:Image

all black all white
I wish we had shaders so detectives could have noirvision.
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #32484

No matter how awesome that'd be, it would also make it a bit hard to spot blood and distinguish crewmembers.
Spoiler:
Jordie0608
Site Admin
Byond Username: Jordie0608
Github Username: Jordie0608

Post by Jordie0608 » #32509

In noirvision red is always shown vibrant for blood and dame's dresses.
Forum Admin
Send me a PM if you have any issues, concerns or praise of fishfood to express about the forums.
Rumia29

Post by Rumia29 » #32512

Optional noirvision?
Battle of the Servers 2014: Team Terry Member
Image ImageImage
Jordie0608
Site Admin
Byond Username: Jordie0608
Github Username: Jordie0608

Post by Jordie0608 » #32525

Schindler's list style.
Forum Admin
Send me a PM if you have any issues, concerns or praise of fishfood to express about the forums.
cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #32581

Miauw wrote:
ColonicAcid wrote:Image

all black all white
I wish we had shaders so detectives could have noirvision.
I've been looking for a way to impose noirvision on my window when I play detective but filtering everything except red is hard.
Miauw

Post by Miauw » #32634

as I said, it'd probably be possible with shaders, but we don't have those, sadly. else i'd totally try to do a sin city-style noirvision.
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #32640

Jordie0608 wrote:In noirvision red is always shown vibrant for blood and dame's dresses.
Excuse you, I have it on good authority that blood is, in fact, bright pink.
Spoiler:
miggles
Byond Username: Miggles

Post by miggles » #32771

one realism issue that bugs me is that when you discover dead bodies you dont hear a creepy musical cue with heavy audio-editing
dezzmont wrote:I am one of sawrge's alt accounts
dezzmont wrote:sawrge has it right.
Connor wrote:miggles is correct though
cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #32831

Ricotez wrote:
Jordie0608 wrote:In noirvision red is always shown vibrant for blood and dame's dresses.
Excuse you, I have it on good authority that blood is, in fact, bright pink.
Occasionally yellow.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #32833

it's you.png
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Erisian
Byond Username: Erisian