Little things you learned that are game changing

General SS13 Chat
Actionb
Byond Username: Actionb

Re: Little things you learned that are game changing

Post by Actionb » #114308

Bottom post of the previous page:

Magboots work while in a mech.
No more zero gravity floating around for your Durand!
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #114309

That's gotta be some real powerful magnets in there.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Cheimon
Byond Username: Cheimon

Post by Cheimon » #114340

DemonFiren wrote:That's gotta be some real powerful magnets in there.
Oh, they uhh, link up with special, uhh, magnet conductors...in the boots of the mech?

I think I can 'reasonable suspension of disbelief' mechs having a modular system for hooking up to technologies on you. Frankly mechs probably ought to have magboot advantages anyway, since mechs like the ripley are literally designed for eva work.
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays
Byond Username: DrPillzRedux

Post by DrPillzRedux » #114351

If you bolt a door in the dorms and tell sec that people are erping they'll all run there, leaving the armory undefended.
thot_slayer wrote:don't be a degenerate online if you don't want people to treat you like a degenerate morty
bandit wrote:what is this

a correct post by pillz
Steelpoint
Github User
Byond Username: Steelpoint
Github Username: Steelpoint

Post by Steelpoint » #114352

I don't know how wellknow this is but...

You can place and take items from any container inside a container (Box inside a Bag) if you drag that container onto your in game character. Meaning you can take stuff out of a box or similar without having to take it out of the bag.
Remie Richards
Byond Username: CrimsonVision
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #114360

Steelpoint wrote:I don't know how wellknow this is but...

You can place and take items from any container inside a container (Box inside a Bag) if you drag that container onto your in game character. Meaning you can take stuff out of a box or similar without having to take it out of the bag.
Probably not that well known since the change is like, 2-3 weeks old, if that.
私は完璧
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #114370

You used to be able to look inside containers like that, but not take anything out. You can now take things out. And praise whoever changed that because it's wonderful.
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
Yoshmaster
Byond Username: YOSHMASTER

Post by Yoshmaster » #114380

newfren wrote:
Killbasa wrote:
ShadowDimentio wrote:You can put mutagen in fertilizer bottles and use them as upgraded droppers in botany.

DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW IMPORTANT THIS IS?

FUCKING REVOLUTIONIZED BOTANY FOR ME.
If you empty one of the nutrient bottles and fill it with mutagen and set it to one unit, you can get 100 potency really quick.
2 units is better if you're getting enough mutagen at roundstart (a.k.a. at least 7 large beakers full).

I try and teach this trick to everyone who walks up to me at chemistry and asks me for a dropper but most of them just want a dropper anyway even though it's like twice as slow.
You can actually pour 2 units at a time from beakers, you just have to water the mutagen down a bit. If there are multiple chemicals in a container, they all pour at the percent they are of the total liquid multiplied by the total amount transferred.
Meaning if you wanna pour 2 units of mutagen, that's a 2/5 ratio. So for every 2 units of mutagen, add 3 units of water! That gets you 40 units mutagen, 60 water. Now you can pour at 5 units to get the effect of 2 units of mutagen! Works 20 times before you need a refill.
invisty
Byond Username: Invisty

Post by invisty » #114400

My favourites are blue toolbox > utility belt, and bag > box, to de-clutter my backpack.
Mime: Depresso
Actionb
Byond Username: Actionb

Post by Actionb » #114415

DemonFiren wrote:That's gotta be some real powerful magnets in there.
Magnets. Nobody fucking knows how they work.
But do enjoy it while it lasts: https://github.com/tgstation/-tg-station/issues/11339
newfren
Byond Username: Newfren

Post by newfren » #114470

Yoshmaster wrote:
newfren wrote:
Killbasa wrote:
ShadowDimentio wrote:You can put mutagen in fertilizer bottles and use them as upgraded droppers in botany.

DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW IMPORTANT THIS IS?

FUCKING REVOLUTIONIZED BOTANY FOR ME.
If you empty one of the nutrient bottles and fill it with mutagen and set it to one unit, you can get 100 potency really quick.
2 units is better if you're getting enough mutagen at roundstart (a.k.a. at least 7 large beakers full).

I try and teach this trick to everyone who walks up to me at chemistry and asks me for a dropper but most of them just want a dropper anyway even though it's like twice as slow.
You can actually pour 2 units at a time from beakers, you just have to water the mutagen down a bit. If there are multiple chemicals in a container, they all pour at the percent they are of the total liquid multiplied by the total amount transferred.
Meaning if you wanna pour 2 units of mutagen, that's a 2/5 ratio. So for every 2 units of mutagen, add 3 units of water! That gets you 40 units mutagen, 60 water. Now you can pour at 5 units to get the effect of 2 units of mutagen! Works 20 times before you need a refill.
Or you can just use fertilizer bottles and it works 25 times before you need a refill? They hold 50 units.
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Zilenan91

Post by Zilenan91 » #114601

invisty wrote:

My favourites are blue toolbox > utility belt, and bag > box, to de-clutter my backpack.

Oh god yeah it's so helpful, if you need the belt slot and have a toolbelt you can shove that shit in your bag, and since the backpack buffs for small items storage is easier than ever. Best change 2015
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:
Just replace both their arms with chainsaws.

HAVE FUN ESCAPING NOW WITH NO ARMS
Tokiko2
Byond Username: Tokiko1

Post by Tokiko2 » #114722

When you steal someone else's ID, you can just slide the card into your PDA and use it. It won't display that the ID is actually from someone else and if you update your PDA it even shows that persons job as your own in the PDA list.
lumipharon
TGMC Administrator
Byond Username: Lumipharon

Post by lumipharon » #114725

Another useful tidbit of the garbage bag.

It stacks all of the same item, with the last you put in on top, even if their contents are different.

For example, 2 mags of ammo, on empty, one full, if you put the empty one in 2nd, it will show it as a stack of 2 empty mags.

Or... 30 bottles of chems, all of them deadly traitor poisons, except for the last you put in, which could be something innocent like ephedrine or something.
Unless thy actually remove them, they can't see what they are.
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #114741

the only problem with the garbage bag is that inventory management with it is abysmal

anyways, pro tip: always aim for the mouth when you're not doing anything that requires more specific targeting. it's always hilarious to run up to someone with a fire extinguisher, hit them in the mouth, get that easy one hit KO, then proceed to murder/strip/whatever
doesn't always work but it's nice to have the odds on your side in brute-force-on-brute-force combat
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Fatal
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: FatalX1

Post by Fatal » #114795

Tokiko2 wrote:When you steal someone else's ID, you can just slide the card into your PDA and use it. It won't display that the ID is actually from someone else and if you update your PDA it even shows that persons job as your own in the PDA list.
Just an FYI, Sec Huds will not be fooled by this, and will show the icon of whatever ID is in the PDA
Miauw
Byond Username: Miauw62

Post by Miauw » #114824

player spiders make more player spiders.
<wb> For one, the spaghetti is killing me. It's everywhere in food code, and makes it harder to clean those up.
<Tobba> I stared into BYOND and it farted
whodaloo
Byond Username: Whodaloo

Post by whodaloo » #114825

player spiders are OP as fuck that's been known forever.
i love public logs
Spoiler:
SAY: Kolt Saudwell/RedMcCloud : Beacuse
SAY: Kolt Saudwell/RedMcCloud : ((im banned))

SAY: Zack Bodast/Logman : Hos
SAY: Zack Bodast/Logman : Can i bang you]
SAY: Zack Bodast/Logman : ]plras
SAY: Zack Bodast/Logman : R; I WROTE THIS SOMG FOR YOU HOS

SAY: Bryce Pax/IcePacks : I THINK I WAS A LITTLE HASTY IN GIVING THE CREW ACCESS TO THE ARMORY

Lusty Xenomorph Maid begins to clean the telescopic baton with the soap...

[Common] Garrett Larson says, "How do i shot pod"

OOC: Zoey Webb/Firecage : WHodaloo, why are you so fucking aggressive against me
OOC: Engineer Donkin/Whodaloo : i have no idea what you're talking about chief
OOC: Zoey Webb/Firecage : Cuck sucking dick wanking piece of cock shit head
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #115309

pro tip: the locker room and some maint clothes lockers have snazzy as fuck brown shoes in them
if you wear them, not only are you automatically cooler than everybody else, but you also help break the brown shoe meta which means that next time you're traitor and buy noslips they'll be none the wiser
Spoiler:
whodaloo
Byond Username: Whodaloo

Post by whodaloo » #115311

PKPenguin321 wrote:pro tip: the locker room and some maint clothes lockers have snazzy as fuck brown shoes in them
if you wear them, not only are you automatically cooler than everybody else, but you also help break the brown shoe meta which means that next time you're traitor and buy noslips they'll be none the wiser
rolled down engineering jumpsuit + brown shoes master race reporting
silver medal goes to atmos tech suit + brown shoes
i love public logs
Spoiler:
SAY: Kolt Saudwell/RedMcCloud : Beacuse
SAY: Kolt Saudwell/RedMcCloud : ((im banned))

SAY: Zack Bodast/Logman : Hos
SAY: Zack Bodast/Logman : Can i bang you]
SAY: Zack Bodast/Logman : ]plras
SAY: Zack Bodast/Logman : R; I WROTE THIS SOMG FOR YOU HOS

SAY: Bryce Pax/IcePacks : I THINK I WAS A LITTLE HASTY IN GIVING THE CREW ACCESS TO THE ARMORY

Lusty Xenomorph Maid begins to clean the telescopic baton with the soap...

[Common] Garrett Larson says, "How do i shot pod"

OOC: Zoey Webb/Firecage : WHodaloo, why are you so fucking aggressive against me
OOC: Engineer Donkin/Whodaloo : i have no idea what you're talking about chief
OOC: Zoey Webb/Firecage : Cuck sucking dick wanking piece of cock shit head
bandit
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Post by bandit » #115577

Wallets aren't just for IDs! They can hold many tiny things: bruise packs/ointment, seeds, droppers, stamps, screwdrivers, and even the disk!
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #115607

bandit wrote:Wallets aren't just for IDs! They can hold many tiny things: bruise packs/ointment, seeds, droppers, stamps, screwdrivers, and even the disk!
they can even hold captains

Spoiler:
comdom joke
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
invisty

Post by invisty » #115869

Just copying this one from another thread...
newfren wrote:
Actionb wrote:FIY, pulling floortiles (or anything stackable really) over another floortile will stack those together.
Rip out floortiles, pull one, run over the other floortiles, done.
This is the best thing I've ever learnt about this game holy shit.
Xhuis
Github User
Byond Username: Xhuis
Github Username: Xhuis

Post by Xhuis » #115889

Crowbarring floor tiles removes any decals on top of that floor tile. If you want to clean up gang tags, just crowbar and replace the tile they're on
I'm an ex-coder for /tg/. I made the original versions of clockcult, shadowlings, revenants, His Grace, and other stuff.
I don't play, code, or participate in the community, but I occasionally post dumb stuff in the hut.
Kraso wrote:hi gay
wubli wrote:xhuis you said you were feeling better but every thread you make makes me worry more about your sanity
ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone wrote:Sorry I was making fun of xhuis' """""compromise""""" who insisted that was the correct term to use.
CitrusGender wrote:We've ended up disabling clockcult on sybil and bagil now (terry is having some problems.) We will give Xhuis some time until he wishes to work upon it again. As of now, please use this thread for ideas and not for bickering.
wubli wrote:you are a cultist of the gay
IkeTG wrote:It's a reflection of humanity, like all of man's creation. You cannot divorce this act from yourself, in a way there's a big titty moth inside all of us.
wesoda25 wrote:yeah no one was curious what it was from. Imagine choosing being a degenerate as your forum gimmick, LOL
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #115892

Xhuis wrote:Crowbarring floor tiles removes any decals on top of that floor tile. If you want to clean up gang tags, just crowbar and replace the tile they're on
and if they're on walls, you can weld down the wall
what can't tools do
Spoiler:
invisty

Post by invisty » #115893

Plasma cutters / jackhammers > gangs?
lumipharon
TGMC Administrator

Post by lumipharon » #115901

You can spray your own gang tag over the top of enmy tags, rather then removing theirs then putting your own down.

Once in a gang round we were struggling with station control (about 20%). I announced you could do this over gang chat, and the next time points ticked over, our station control had jumped to like, 70% of the station.
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #115915

lumipharon wrote:You can spray your own gang tag over the top of enmy tags, rather then removing theirs then putting your own down.

Once in a gang round we were struggling with station control (about 20%). I announced you could do this over gang chat, and the next time points ticked over, our station control had jumped to like, 70% of the station.
people didnt know this???
Spoiler:
lumipharon
TGMC Administrator

Post by lumipharon » #115933

People don't read the instructions for how to bleb, do you really think they read it for any other game mode?
Xhuis
Github User

Post by Xhuis » #115967

lumipharon wrote:You can spray your own gang tag over the top of enmy tags, rather then removing theirs then putting your own down.

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
I'm an ex-coder for /tg/. I made the original versions of clockcult, shadowlings, revenants, His Grace, and other stuff.
I don't play, code, or participate in the community, but I occasionally post dumb stuff in the hut.
wubli wrote:xhuis you said you were feeling better but every thread you make makes me worry more about your sanity
ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone wrote:Sorry I was making fun of xhuis' """""compromise""""" who insisted that was the correct term to use.
CitrusGender wrote:We've ended up disabling clockcult on sybil and bagil now (terry is having some problems.) We will give Xhuis some time until he wishes to work upon it again. As of now, please use this thread for ideas and not for bickering.
IkeTG wrote:It's a reflection of humanity, like all of man's creation. You cannot divorce this act from yourself, in a way there's a big titty moth inside all of us.
wesoda25 wrote:yeah no one was curious what it was from. Imagine choosing being a degenerate as your forum gimmick, LOL
spainy
Byond Username: Spainish

Post by spainy » #115976

Wait isn't this the normal way to do it? I don't even know how to erase tags without spraying over them.
Takeguru
Byond Username: TakeGuru

Post by Takeguru » #115980

How the fuck did you not know that?
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #115984

All these white bitches, never been near da ghetto where we nigs live, die, and fite.
Anonmare
Byond Username: Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #116178

As a Changeling, don't re-adapt when you're ready to regenerate. You will break it and you can't revive again
Cheimon
Byond Username: Cheimon

Post by Cheimon » #116490

That sounds like a bug, not a game-changing feature. Shove it in the issue tracker.
Xhuis
Github User

Post by Xhuis » #118492

Places to find insulated gloves on Sybil, for all the greytiders:
  • Electrical toolboxes (5% chance)
  • Tool closets (5% chance)
  • One set guaranteed in Technical Storage
  • Two sets guaranteed in the Engine Room
  • One set guaranteed in YouTools (with coin)
  • One set guaranteed on the Abandoned Teleporter
  • Combat gloves guaranteed in Syndicate toolboxes
  • One set guaranteed in the Chief Engineer's locker
  • Possible pairs in Cargo Bay - cargo typically leaves them around
  • Several pairs guaranteed in the electrical locker in the Engine Room
  • Four pairs guaranteed in Robco Tool Creators (requires engineering access or hacking)
Last edited by Xhuis on Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #118493

Xhuis wrote:Places to find insulated gloves on Sybil, for all the greytiders:
  • Electrical toolboxes (5% chance)
  • Tool closets (5% chance)
  • One set guaranteed in Engineering Storage
  • Two sets guaranteed in the Engine room
  • One set guaranteed in YouTool (with coin)
you forgot the ones on the abandoned teleporter, the combat gloves in the syndieboxes on the abandoned satellite and mining outpost, and the one in tech storage on the rack under the yellow toolboxes

Also: Throwing things pushes people now. Use this to keep people away while reloading by throwing your old mag at them instead of dropping it, or push people into wet tiles by throwing your shoes.
Spoiler:
Xhuis
Github User

Post by Xhuis » #118508

PKPenguin321 wrote:snip
List updated.
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #118516

thinking back, you also didn't mention the numerous pairs in the electrical maintenance locker in engineering or the pair in the CE's locker
Spoiler:
bandit
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Post by bandit » #118517

There's another YouTool in engineering

also cargo often orders them
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls
Xhuis
Github User

Post by Xhuis » #118563

The Syndicate surgery duffleblag, from the uplink for 4 telecrystals, has a lot of good shit. It has a complete surgery toolset, functions as a dufflebag with no slowdown, and has a Syndicate MMI, which gives the borg you put it in a Syndicate lawset and no AI link. It also has a straight jacket and a muzzle.
lumipharon
TGMC Administrator

Post by lumipharon » #118611

That would be really awesome on metastation, with the ghetto exofab.
newfren

Post by newfren » #118635

I've used the surgery bag a bunch, and getting an exofab on box honestly isn't that difficult - break into tech storage at roundstart and 99% of the time noone gives a shit, steal the exofab and RD console board, break into EVA for metal and glass, decon one of the maint freezer/heaters, decon the bathroom borg charger for the manip.

I usually fall apart when it comes time to actually abduct people, but that's because I'm an unrobust scrub.
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Zilenan91

Post by Zilenan91 » #118826

PKPenguin321 wrote:thinking back, you also didn't mention the numerous pairs in the electrical maintenance locker in engineering or the pair in the CE's locker

The ones in elec maint are budgets. Though there is an electrical toolbox so they might spawn there.
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:
Just replace both their arms with chainsaws.

HAVE FUN ESCAPING NOW WITH NO ARMS
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #118830

Zilenan91 wrote:
PKPenguin321 wrote:thinking back, you also didn't mention the numerous pairs in the electrical maintenance locker in engineering or the pair in the CE's locker

The ones in elec maint are budgets. Though there is an electrical toolbox so they might spawn there.
no no i mean the locker in engineering to the left of the youtool, it's got like three pairs in it
Spoiler:
newfren

Post by newfren » #119099

If you take the board out of vending machines then rebuild them instead of having the same stock level of everything they sorta... average it out. Which means when the vendors in medbay run out of patches you can screwdriver > crowbar > rebuild for a couple more.

Most useful for when I'm playing bar, where I burn through all the glasses in the drink vendor instantly - this way you can get another ~22, then another ~15, then another ~5 before it starts giving you 1 every time you decon and rebuild it.
Gun Hog
Byond Username: Gun Hog

Post by Gun Hog » #119107

You can emag light replacers! Lights replaced by them will have a (0,0,2) explosion upon activation! They WILL explode immediately if you attempt to replace an active light, so turn them off first!
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #119355

newfren wrote:If you take the board out of vending machines then rebuild them instead of having the same stock level of everything they sorta... average it out. Which means when the vendors in medbay run out of patches you can screwdriver > crowbar > rebuild for a couple more.

Most useful for when I'm playing bar, where I burn through all the glasses in the drink vendor instantly - this way you can get another ~22, then another ~15, then another ~5 before it starts giving you 1 every time you decon and rebuild it.
It's not the rebuilding, specifically, it's the stocker units. They have a pool of charges to stock with, which are averaged out across all the entries (Using some arcane formula) each time they are taken out and put back in.
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Miauw
Byond Username: Miauw62

Post by Miauw » #119651

>averaging
>arcane
<wb> For one, the spaghetti is killing me. It's everywhere in food code, and makes it harder to clean those up.
<Tobba> I stared into BYOND and it farted
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #119820

Miauw wrote:>averaging
>arcane
I say arcane because it doesn't quite average the damn things out. If you have 3 entries of 20, take 10 from one entry and 5 from the other, you'll end up with something like an 18,14,13 spread.
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Luke Cox
Byond Username: NocturnalQuill

Post by Luke Cox » #120877

Meatspikes are stupidly robust now, if you can stun somebody for long enough to put them on or cuff them at least. Once they're on, they're restrained for two minutes (three if they're cuffed) and take tons of damage if they try to escape. Best of all, they're pretty easy to make.